Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Friends on list but not in game [CLOSED]
Excelsior Yellow Sparx Gems: 1170
#1 Posted: 13:33:45 15/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Was it ever resolved why this happens?

It has happened to me for the first time.

Thanks
---
banksia123
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#2 Posted: 17:31:04 15/02/2014
Meanwhile for the first time in a long time I have 101 friends...
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
sklndrmommy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1508
#3 Posted: 21:10:10 15/02/2014
I should have 101 friends according to activate but only 100 in the game. Not sure why and I haven't bothered figuring out who it is.
---
Trying to keep an updated code trading list in my guestbook for Lost Islands.
Mommy to player JacksonTreeRex.
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#4 Posted: 01:59:15 16/02/2014
I think I know why...
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#5 Posted: 19:02:35 24/04/2014
I've finally gone to the bother of figuring out who is listed as my friend in Activate, but who doesn't appear in the game.

I did this once before, months ago, and all 5 missing friends are people who previously didn't appear in game and I tried unsuccessfully to add again back then, so this time I'm just going to remove and not try to friend again. No offense intended - as it is, you have not been benefiting from having me as a friend, since I could not send gifts to you (not as obvious since they removed the tracking feature)

Goodbye to kluless3, LCCTWN, lightsleeper, NECroli, and Susan Wenzel. Hope you have better luck with your other friends!
spicemill Blue Sparx Gems: 519
#6 Posted: 09:54:34 25/04/2014
I have 4 or 5 friends who I can't visit as I consistently get kicked out of the game if I try. As I don't tend to visit everybody everyday since there is nothing left to spend kudos on, I haven't bothered removing them. I believe I get gifts from them but should really check. One of them is NECroli which us interesting as he/she is in your list too. I don't have the others you list on my friends list.
---
Activate: Spicemill

Click on my profile on this forum to see which codes I am trading for. I have Springtime Trigger Happy, Kickoff Countdown and more.
HappyGamer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1470
#7 Posted: 13:23:11 25/04/2014
Hi Spicemill, arkham,

I'm still getting gifts from both of you as well as kluless3 (definitely) and Susan Wenzel (I think). NECroli is still on my list, but hasn't been on in about a week - just tried visiting and it crashed my game. Could be a problem on their end, but I have no idea how often it crashes on visiting nowadays since I haven't visited in months.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me