Page 1 of 1
Give me your weak-list [CLOSED]
bloody Green Sparx Gems: 238
#1 Posted: 10:21:11 07/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Probably plenty of these threads, but i enjoy playing weak skylanders - i like to call them "minority classes". So please share your weakest list, im not looking for boring skylanders that enter a worst list cause their OP, just plain weak.

I saw a tube-video stating jadewing to be the weakest earth element. Of course this is someone opinion, but I find her to be more then avrage strong. Her basic projectiles has lower dmg, but fire very fast. Her charge beam does good punch dmg and knocks target over slowing it down alot. Ive heard people find her AoE shard attack useless since it doesnt fire forward. I find it the perfect combo with the spinner path, you will spin and laser the target dealing good dmg while your movement sky rockets and as you end your spin assult you fallback one body length from the enemy and blast of your AoE shards dealing a extra 50-80dmg to multiple targets most likley finnishing them off if your spin-assult didnt already. Her only weak-spot is her soul-gem which is to slow and clunky to actually be useful. I would say shes a top rank of her element.

Another weak-classic is Zap. Why? He might be my favorit water-element. Hes dmg is low, but his lighing breath is very fast and can deal multiple targets. I find his slime extremly helpful both with your speed, monster control and adding extra dmg. Again the soul-gem is worthless, but hes still my first pick in water and far stronger then i thought, reading all the crap he gets from everyone.

Now list me more weaks for me to enjoy smilie
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#2 Posted: 15:23:43 07/02/2014
Stink Bomb. Super low damage.
---
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#3 Posted: 17:54:47 07/02/2014
None.
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#4 Posted: 18:27:53 07/02/2014
Warnado. Go onto my guestbook and watch the first episode and you will see why
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:28:11 07/02/2014 by GigaCamo
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#5 Posted: 19:04:43 07/02/2014
I'm gonna have to say Flameslinger, Lightning Rod, Zoo Lou and Wrecking Ball. These guys aren't that special and their damage outputs are pretty underwhelming. Also just an honest recommendation, the article should be called Give me your underdogs and not weakest per se. I feel underdogs seems more appropriate and not as offensive plus it's more reasonable since some are more underrated than others.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:25:57 08/02/2014 by GhostRoaster617
pyro16 Green Sparx Gems: 260
#6 Posted: 22:36:17 07/02/2014
Quote: bloody
I saw a tube-video stating jadewing to be the weakest earth element. Of course this is someone opinion, but I find her to be more then avrage strong. Her basic projectiles has lower dmg, but fire very fast. Her charge beam does good punch dmg and knocks target over slowing it down alot. Ive heard people find her AoE shard attack useless since it doesnt fire forward. I find it the perfect combo with the spinner path, you will spin and laser the target dealing good dmg while your movement sky rockets and as you end your spin assult you fallback one body length from the enemy and blast of your AoE shards dealing a extra 50-80dmg to multiple targets most likley finnishing them off if your spin-assult didnt already. Her only weak-spot is her soul-gem which is to slow and clunky to actually be useful. I would say shes a top rank of her element.

Whaaat, Flashwing is considered weak?? She was my favorite character and the first I leveled up to 20. I took her crystal shards path and she feels super powerful having crystals shooting everywhere and off the walls, and healing near them. Took the spinner path on my Jade Flashwing and I'm working on leveling her up now, still prefer the other path but what you're saying sounds encouraging.

I'm going to change my avatar now to her hah.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:36:34 07/02/2014 by pyro16
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#7 Posted: 23:36:28 07/02/2014
Double Trouble
Serenade Green Sparx Gems: 201
#8 Posted: 00:31:08 08/02/2014
Super Spinner Flashwing is very very powerful, don't say lies TC smilie
Worst Earth Skylander as of now is Slobber Tooth Imho

Quote: isaac343018s
Double Trouble

LoL
Seriously though, my current weakest are Jet-Vac and Ghost Roaster
The former does little damage and is too limited save for the Corkscrew Attack
The latter just sucks raaaaaaaaaaaally bad. Too bad, he had cool design
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#9 Posted: 00:53:44 08/02/2014
I hate how Double Trouble's laser continues to lock onto enemies until they disappear. Not just lose all of their health. This makes getting rid of swarms of small enemies like chompies really difficult
WickedRogue Gold Sparx Gems: 2725
#10 Posted: 01:12:47 08/02/2014
Are people saying Jade Flashwing is weaker than Flashwing? or that Flashwing is weak in general? I can't tell anymore.
---
Elite Skystones Set Complete.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#11 Posted: 02:08:06 08/02/2014
Well, for swarms of small enemies I usually use the magic bombs. They work very well.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#12 Posted: 10:14:17 08/02/2014
I think Rip Tide could be considered an underdog, really. He's just a melee character who has a good-but-not-great-damage output. Maybe I'm just saying that because his attacks look so much stronger than they actually are, though...

And in SF I would go so far as to say you can consider Double Trouble a Story Mode underdog too, t least down Conjuror. But I wouldn't put him in the same category as Rip Tide, Zoo Lou etc. I think.
StalkerSnake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1926
#13 Posted: 11:45:41 08/02/2014
stealth elf
---
Чем больше вы знаете, тем больше вы знаете
#14 Posted: 12:54:29 08/02/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster617
I'm gonna have to say Flameslinger, Lightning Rod, Zoo Lou and Wrecking Ball. These guys aren't that special and their damage outputs are pretty underwhelming. Also just an honest recommendation, the article should be called Give me your underdogs and not weakest per se. I feel underdogs seems more appropriate and not as offensive plus it's more reasonable since some are more underrated than others.

Wrecking Ball is OP!

His tongue does 55 damage each go since he can do it super fast so the damage adds up!
---
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#15 Posted: 12:59:25 08/02/2014
I hate how Double Trouble's laser continues to lock onto enemies until they disappear. Not just lose all of their health. This makes getting rid of swarms of small enemies like chompies really difficult

*facepalm*
there is the third attack for that. the magic bomb.
sorry, but double trouble is one of the strongest character. he really can't be on anyone "weak-list"
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#16 Posted: 14:29:35 08/02/2014
Quote: voodude

*facepalm*
sorry, but double trouble is one of the strongest character. he really can't be on anyone "weak-list"

People have opinions, respect them.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#17 Posted: 13:53:04 09/02/2014
Quote: Matteomax

*facepalm*

not on double troble. he's simply too strong.
---
#18 Posted: 14:17:03 09/02/2014
Quote: Matteomax

*facepalm*

not on double troble. he's simply too strong.

Same with Wrecking Ball.
---
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#19 Posted: 14:46:54 09/02/2014
And Bumble Blast
#20 Posted: 16:17:48 09/02/2014
I honestly don't think Double Trouble is that strong. Compare him to Story Mode powerhouses like Scorp and Wind-Up who have great agility, are powerful and can handle most situations well... I don't think he is one of the "strongest characters". Anyway, agree to disagree :/

I forgot to add Sprocket is one of these now I guess, they didn't really scale her up into SF that great. Her turrets are extremely fiddly to set up in the Survival arenas and as far as melee characters go her damage output isn't that great any more. She's also even slower than before. I will say that her mines are better in this game, though, as well as her tank(though unless you're using the S2 version with the Wow Pow it still isn't worth setting up everything just to use a tank). However, if you know what's coming up in the stage it's fun to set up turrets and stuff when you know you can and if you manage to use her right it feels awesome. Her attacks are quite cool. Her Wow Pow isn't the most useful,just because it takes a while to use it, but it's fun to use.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:20:17 09/02/2014 by Arc of Archives
boomerfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1602
#21 Posted: 13:32:02 11/02/2014
this is mine:
smilie only because he just doesn't appeal to me but the only reason why i have him is because his attacks are just to predictable for someone in a robotic suit.
---
smilieBRING THE BOOM!smilie
#22 Posted: 15:48:33 11/02/2014
so, our weak list now includes Drobot and Double Trouble. now only Stealth Elf is missing.
i know that opinions are opinions and so on, but try to be a little more objective guys.
---
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#23 Posted: 16:55:52 11/02/2014
Uh......... maybe Stealth Elf?
^JK

Probs Cynder, Boomer, or Wrecking Ball. Just because I don't use them that often. Just my opinion.
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#24 Posted: 17:39:49 11/02/2014
I'm going with Spyro (S1 anyway). Feels mediocre compared to everyone else. Ibex charge is good in Ring-out though.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Graz73 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3215
#25 Posted: 13:40:16 12/02/2014
Its funny that many of the "weak" characters here are ones I'd consider strongest.
I think a lot of it has to do with how well you know the characters moves and how well you've upgraded them.

There are a LOT of characters now and its getting hard for me to remember which buttons I need to do some of these attacks.
---
For Trade: EyeSmall, Punch Pop Fizz, Lava Barf Eruptor(black): PM to deal!
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#26 Posted: 15:44:19 12/02/2014
Skylanders.Spyros.Adventure= eruptor, chop chop and spyro
Skylanders Giants= chill and jet vac
Skylanders Swap Force= zou lou, grim creeper...
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
Pop Thorn Green Sparx Gems: 408
#27 Posted: 03:27:11 14/02/2014
Chill big time...
---
I am probably forgotten by now, but bye.
wrecknroll Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#28 Posted: 07:55:33 14/02/2014
Slobber Tooth.
---
My collection! http://imgur.com/gallery/G7lsX
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#29 Posted: 08:35:03 14/02/2014
so, our weak list now includes Drobot and Double Trouble. now only Stealth Elf is missing.
i know that opinions are opinions and so on, but try to be a little more objective guys.

HAHAhahah ha...ha NO!

Stealth is WAY too OP in PBs, and I mean way, at least wen you come too close.

I can easely say EVERY character is weak, even Voodood

Opinions are Opinions, and can't be undone.

There, for me, is no weak list

So none!
ProphetFlareon Red Sparx Gems: 56
#30 Posted: 05:21:48 21/02/2014
From experience, Stink Bomb's lower half is terrible.

Countdown isn't that strong either, but he's a good character if you use him correctly.... I don't.
---
dito
"do work before you go on darkspyro" ~ some idiot
#31 Posted: 08:28:02 21/02/2014 | Topic Creator
I don't get the point of stink bombs legs. Completely useless, however I like his top alot - it's one of my favorite tops. He's low shuriken dmg is compensated by dot dmg.

Currently I've played alot of warnado. He isn't the best at moving around while fighting, if compared to someone like flashwing who have superior speed and atks that strikes even when your back is turned against the target, but if you use your tornados well to disturb mob movement you appear faster and in more control then you are.

Got a s2 whirlwind coming in the mail soon. Been looking forward alot to play tempest dragon and I feel like s2 wow pow is better for my idea of whirlwind gameplay then s3. We will see.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:43:03 21/02/2014 by bloody
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#32 Posted: 08:53:55 21/02/2014
Quote: bloody
I don't get the point of stink bombs legs. Completely useless, however I like his top alot - it's one of my favorite tops. He's low shuriken dmg is compensated by dot dmg.

Currently I've played alot of warnado. He isn't the best at moving around while fighting, if compared to someone like flashwing who have superior speed and atks that strikes even when your back is turned against the target, but if you use your tornados well to disturb mob movement you appear faster and in more control then you are.

Got a s2 whirlwind coming in the mail soon. Been looking forward alot to play tempest dragon and I feel like s2 wow pow is better for my idea of whirlwind gameplay then s3. We will see.

Well if you don't mind, I can give my input on both of her wow pows. Series 2 wow pow is actually better for one thing it's more versatile. Second, she doesn't have to hold still to use it and makes her clouds do more damage summoning rainbows on their own.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#33 Posted: 09:36:48 21/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Yes I concluded too that her s3 wow pow has a quiet limited usage since it forces her immobile. I only see it very beneficial dealing dmg in boss fights where you have a short window of dps time, since it looks nice and fast dealing around 40-50 if I'm not mistaken.

S2 however lets you throw out a free cloud without losing a possible rainbow atk, which is useful pretty much always.
RandomUser39 Green Sparx Gems: 131
#34 Posted: 21:11:52 21/02/2014
The only one I'll say has really gone down in power is Warnado. Good survivability, but he doesn't give enough power to be any decent threat.
---
The most random and inconsequential user this forum has to offer.
#35 Posted: 15:19:47 22/02/2014
Also Grim Creeper.
---
ProphetFlareon Red Sparx Gems: 56
#36 Posted: 19:27:58 22/02/2014
Grim Creeper is OK, he ain't the best, not at all, but he's certainly not weak.
---
dito
"do work before you go on darkspyro" ~ some idiot
ninjaviper Red Sparx Gems: 23
#37 Posted: 20:28:17 23/02/2014
I only just got swap force 2 months ago but it seems like these 3 suck (could be wrong) :

Slobber Tooth

Lava Barf

Pop Fizz
#38 Posted: 13:32:05 24/02/2014
Quote: ProphetFlareon
Grim Creeper is OK, he ain't the best, not at all, but he's certainly not weak.

Play him down Spooky Specter on Nightmare Mode then tell me that agin. Grim Creeper? Yeah, weak as heck. But honestly, I'd call him more underpowered and I can't stand playing him. If you go down Grim Scythe, he's not great but he's decent, but becomes incredibly boring to play with. [/personalopinion]
LibertyCabbage Red Sparx Gems: 10
#39 Posted: 19:07:31 24/02/2014
I don't have a complete collection, but of what i have so far, the weakest are Warnado and Hoot Loop.

Warnado's spin attack just doesn't do enough damage IMHO for how close it puts you in to the enemies, and his tornados feel slow and imprecise. I just don't find myself having much fun playing him.

Hoot Loop's primary attack is just too weak IMHO, and his portals are a tiny bit too slow for me. I still love the mechanic of warping around..and the auto targeting of the attack is good...it just seems to take forever to kill anything. He's a case of still being fun to play, but frustratingly weak.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#40 Posted: 19:32:51 24/02/2014
Grim Creeper to me, is OP...but allas, you need to see for your own who is weak and who is not
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#41 Posted: 04:15:03 25/02/2014
I find Flameslinger weak with the arrow path.
oufanindallas Blue Sparx Gems: 907
#42 Posted: 19:09:49 26/02/2014
Having played with many of the characters now, and we just started playing in December, my least favorite is Prism Break. Most of the characters I've learned how to level them up and utilize their skills, Prism Break just seems difficult to master. When his laser hits, it does a decent damage, but it's hard to control.
jbkaok Blue Sparx Gems: 635
#43 Posted: 19:18:07 26/02/2014
The upgrades that allow you to split beams through crystals are definitely fun, as you can hit many enemies at once...
---
A sword of storms! smilie smilie
oufanindallas Blue Sparx Gems: 907
#44 Posted: 22:18:59 26/02/2014
Haven't taken the time to level him up that much. What my son and I do now is when we want to start a new character we'll go do the team challenges, load up on money and level up our characters and then go see Grom and get our upgrades. I quit using him after the gem wall. I started using Drill Sgt and now Hot Dog, both fully upgraded and like them both.
jbkaok Blue Sparx Gems: 635
#45 Posted: 22:22:21 26/02/2014
If you have the Sky Diamond from Tower of Time, it is basically infinite money from the training dummies to get character abilities really fast.
---
A sword of storms! smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me