Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
anyone miss levi? [CLOSED]
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#1 Posted: 03:37:58 05/02/2014 | Topic Creator
i do T________________T
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#2 Posted: 03:42:28 05/02/2014
I miss JewWario.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#3 Posted: 04:07:18 05/02/2014
I miss him. He was a pretty nice guy. Though what he did was odd.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#4 Posted: 04:48:05 05/02/2014
i wouldn't miss him if i was around when he was around.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#5 Posted: 04:48:36 05/02/2014
Not at all.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#6 Posted: 04:52:05 05/02/2014
woof woof
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#7 Posted: 04:56:05 05/02/2014
not really
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#8 Posted: 05:24:43 05/02/2014
he ****ed a dog
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#9 Posted: 05:30:04 05/02/2014
"Meh"
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#10 Posted: 05:32:13 05/02/2014
"yeah he was a great friend he should come back"
"he ****ed a dog"
"so?"
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#11 Posted: 05:36:35 05/02/2014
but as long as they were nice to some people raping an innocent animal is okay Pixilism smilie
Dark Bro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4514
#12 Posted: 05:49:25 05/02/2014
Oh god no
---
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
Mewtwo - Pokemon:The First Movie
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#13 Posted: 06:05:10 05/02/2014
I don't get why having sex with a dog is any worse than having sex with the same gender to some people >-> If he has an attraction to dogs, so what, he can like what he wants, if the dog doesn't get hurt in any way, then how is it even considered rape? It can't speak English, how can it say stop I don't like that or hey, that feels good.

I just realized I'm defending dog sex 0.o
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#14 Posted: 06:15:30 05/02/2014
@Joerox - technically you're defending bestiality. And it's probably first time I heard about a user doing such (about the dog)
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#15 Posted: 06:48:40 05/02/2014
For like 10 solid seconds I thought you were talking about Levi Heichou and I was really confused.

And no I never really knew him that well. He is one of the few users I remember from my early days as a red sparx tho.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#16 Posted: 06:59:35 05/02/2014
Quote: joerox123
I don't get why having sex with a dog is any worse than having sex with the same gender to some people >-> If he has an attraction to dogs, so what, he can like what he wants, if the dog doesn't get hurt in any way, then how is it even considered rape? It can't speak English, how can it say stop I don't like that or hey, that feels good.

are you drunk
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#17 Posted: 07:06:37 05/02/2014
Not especially.

I remember when the dS Minecraft server first started up and I played in it, Levi kept hitting on me in chat. I'm pretty sure I was eleven at the time, so I just tried to ignore it and messed around with the free stuff he threw at me in-game. I thought he was a cool person at first, then I heard about all the things he'd done and just kinda.. I dunno. He got ripto'd almost straight after I started feeling uncomfortable, so I didn't have to deal with too much. :/

In any case, I didn't know him that well, so I don't really have too much to miss.
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:09:55 05/02/2014 by Angel220200
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#18 Posted: 07:54:45 05/02/2014
HE ****ED A D O G

in other words, no.

ok so its alright to have sex with an animal who can't give you its consent and just assume that 'oh it probably likes it'.
---
self professed austGAYlian
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12081
#19 Posted: 09:11:05 05/02/2014
I talk to him over Skype quite often so no. It sucks that he was banned though, but I'm sure most users who have been here since then know why.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#20 Posted: 09:36:54 05/02/2014
I never talked to him. His actions and doing what he did, no I don't miss him at all.
#21 Posted: 10:06:18 05/02/2014
Quote: Pixilism
Quote: Spyroboy
I talk to him over Skype quite often so no. It sucks that he was banned though, but I'm sure most users who have been here since then know why.

it sucks that he showed his dick pic to someone and violated a zero-tolerance rule yep

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying it sucked that he got himself banned, but he deserved it for what he did. Like it's really ****ed up to do something like that, especially over a site directed at a younger audience.
---
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5318
#22 Posted: 10:15:01 05/02/2014
He wanted me to record a video of my own dog getting intimate with me the very first day I started talking to him.

So no. Funnily enough he's still on my block list.
#23 Posted: 10:17:26 05/02/2014
Quote: Spyro-Fan
He wanted me to record a video of my own dog getting intimate with me the very first day I started talking to him.

Da***.....? I did not know that... Who the **** asks someone that....? Eww, just...
---
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5318
#24 Posted: 10:35:35 05/02/2014

Da***.....? I did not know that... Who the **** asks someone that....? Eww, just...

Clearly, Levi.
#25 Posted: 11:09:56 05/02/2014

it sucks that he showed his dick pic to someone and violated a zero-tolerance rule yep

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying it sucked that he got himself banned, but he deserved it for what he did. Like it's really ****ed up to do something like that, especially over a site directed at a younger audience.

ohh my bad

i have a friend who has a very similar story (i won't break their anonymity tho)

I know he's done it to quite a few users. I really don't get why he is so obsessed with showing pictures of his thing to people. Like he's a nice person and I like talking to him, but I don't agree with stuff like that.
---
Apoc Gold Sparx Gems: 2941
#26 Posted: 11:17:38 05/02/2014
he showed a picture of his dick to someone

and he ****ed a dog

no i don't miss him

And tried to get someone(I won't name names) to do "things" to their cat.
---
DarkSpyro's resident "cool person" except there's nothing cool about me.
I've been here since god knows when and ask any old heads about me.
#27 Posted: 11:34:08 05/02/2014
Quote: Apoc
he showed a picture of his dick to someone

and he ****ed a dog

no i don't miss him

And tried to get someone(I won't name names) to do "things" to their cat.

Eww.... Well that's enough internet for the night.
---
Samius Hunter Gems: 9252
#28 Posted: 12:06:36 05/02/2014
Well.. Levi was a guy who - yeah, was friendly and all, but saying that he was "an odd person" is a glorious understatement. He was more like "nuts".

He would never shut up about his own sexual fetishes, he was completely obsessed by them. And there were a lot where those came from.
It was like he either didn't care, or he didn't understand that other people don't want to hear about that stuff.
I hope he's gotten better, because he wasn't as bad in his first weeks of activity. It kinda.. Escalated near the end.

He had a fairly long online relationship with another furry named "Tibs". Something I don't have a problem with in itself but the yiffing, o' dear God the yiffing. Then they also made furry topics. Lots of them. Pretty much every single one ended up being moderated by dark52.

Then he also ****** a dog and showed a picture of his wee-wee to a female user, effectively turning her into a scarred lesbian (partly due to her obvious hunger for attention).
He also did many other things as mentioned on this topic.

The last time I saw him was when he made an alt account (again) after his ban to inform everyone of the fact that he now has a fetish for balloons and inflating objects. What a swell guy.

If that didn't answer the question, no I don't miss him.
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#29 Posted: 14:07:38 05/02/2014
he showed someone his wang and ****ed a dog

WHAT A SWELL GUY
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#30 Posted: 14:09:46 05/02/2014
I wasn't here at that time.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#31 Posted: 14:59:13 05/02/2014

Are you insane?! Of course it's considered rape! He can fantasise about it, that's not a problem, but no way in hell is it acceptable to actually do it with an innocent animal. Jesus, think before you type smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#32 Posted: 15:03:22 05/02/2014
Does Tibs still have an account on here?

If my memory serves me correct, they got in trouble with their parents for being in a gay relationship? Tibs got in trouble with his parents and shows up every once in a while, right?

To be frank, I don't miss Levi. I really don't. I do miss the old layout, though.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#33 Posted: 15:15:29 05/02/2014

I think this is literally the worst post I've ever seen on darkSpyro.

And that's saying something.
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#34 Posted: 15:22:45 05/02/2014

too much weed?
#35 Posted: 15:53:15 05/02/2014

ummmm animals can't consent, i can't believe people actually think like this

also by the bolded part i guess that makes it okay to **** anyone who has lost their voice or doesn't speak english huh?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:56:58 05/02/2014 by Big Green
#36 Posted: 15:58:29 05/02/2014
Quote: Big Green

also by the bolded part i guess that makes it okay to **** anyone who has lost their voice or doesn't speak english huh?

I bet he also thinks pedophiles deserve rights too.
#37 Posted: 16:02:02 05/02/2014
Quote: Kitty
Quote: Big Green

I bet he also thinks pedophiles deserve rights too.

yeah who cares if people are attracted to those too young to understand what's going on???? it's what they are into, man. and if they're young enough they can't say no smilie
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#38 Posted: 16:09:11 05/02/2014
Something that I've noticed is people tend to change their ideas when they have a friend with different ideas. I know someone that was sexually assaulted when drunk and after giving a speech about how taking advantage of someone is wrong when they have been drinking, a friend of the person that took advantage of her still said she was the one that made the mistake by getting drunk. It doesn't matter as long as their friend isn't in trouble. Another case like that is the case with the Steubenville football players.

Point is, people support their friends even when they know it's wrong just to appease their friends. I'm not saying you shouldn't help out your friend but when they do something wrong, you should know when to back off.
zzsdf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4185
#39 Posted: 16:10:16 05/02/2014
I miss the day when Levi was banned, sure, it was pretty glorious.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#40 Posted: 16:20:39 05/02/2014
You know, going through this topic I can't help but get the feeling that Levi might've possibly did something about a dog....

Yeah, Levi ****ed a dog. He showed his dick to a woman possibly more than once. He's potentially harassed several people and made others rather uncomfortable, including ID.

BUT

Ignoring all of that, he wasn't a bad person at heart. It's clear that he has a serious problem dealing with his urges and he hasn't gotten the proper treatment for it (and until he does this will all continue). But when he isn't being a horny von hornmiester, he wasn't a bad person to talk to.

I want him to get his life and priorities in order. If and when he does, I wouldn't mind him coming back.

Animals cannot consent to sex, and all you would accomplish is animal abuse, an angry or upset animal, and a sterile offspring that would die almost immdiately, if anything at all.
Dark Bro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4514
#41 Posted: 16:29:36 05/02/2014
He showed his mike to DS11
Not a good move senòr
---
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
Mewtwo - Pokemon:The First Movie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me