Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Adventures of a Seventh Kind (Open)
First | Previous | Page 15 of 15
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Adventures of a Seventh Kind (Open) [CLOSED]
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#701 Posted: 03:28:32 20/08/2014
"Hm... these dogs were, originally, completely natural. However, I do not know if their transfer into tattoo form required parts of them taken out," he murmurs, before seeming to cheer up. "Comfortable, you say?" He asks, before paying down beside the other man.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
KilaIesha Blue Sparx Gems: 676
#702 Posted: 05:08:58 20/08/2014
Siyaan moans softly in her sleep, "Nyaan~ N-no~ No more~ Hahnm~ I-I said no more~~ K-Ki-Fu~~"
---
Knowing what it feels to be in pain, is exactly why we try to be kind to others.
~Jiraiya
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#703 Posted: 05:16:36 20/08/2014
Ki-Fu squeezes her tightly and mumbles, "Shhhh, it's okay..."

Hinoka-Kagu smiles, "Yep." He lays on his belly and looks at Syl-Den, "Are we going to bed now? Or did you want to see more tattoos?" Hinoka-Kagu winks seductively.
---
Turtle Power.
#704 Posted: 05:35:10 20/08/2014
Siyaan fidgets, "Mahn~ Hmmnn~" Her tail wraps around Ki-Fu's thigh lightly, and she slowly calms, "Nnnn~ ...zzzz..."
---
Knowing what it feels to be in pain, is exactly why we try to be kind to others.
~Jiraiya
#705 Posted: 01:17:57 22/08/2014
"I guess I'll see more tattoos soon," Syl-Den smirks. "Unless you want to show me more?" Syl-Den asks, a smrk still plastrd acros his face.
---
#706 Posted: 04:01:11 22/08/2014
Hinoka-Kagu lets out a sigh, "Well, even though it's been awhile since I was given a nice time, I am quite tired... Maybe we can do it some other time? I mean unless you are legitimately interested in my other tattoo."
---
Turtle Power.
#707 Posted: 04:07:05 22/08/2014
"Another time, then," responds Syl-Den, who lies down along side Hinoka-Kagu, turningisbody away fomthe larger."
---
Orion Green Sparx Gems: 464
#708 Posted: 00:49:57 23/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Hiroto-Rai rolls over on top of Lila and starts snoring really loudly "ZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzz"
---
"Ideals without strength are nothing."
-Pain
#709 Posted: 04:24:59 24/08/2014
Ki-Fu floats over to the door silently and opens it where only a faint squeak could be heard. He shuts the door gently, then floats to Hiroto-Rai's room and knocks lightly.
---
Turtle Power.
#710 Posted: 04:32:22 24/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Hiroto-Rai wakes up to the sound of someone knocking on the door. He yawns loudly and walks to the door and opens it. 'Hey man why are you up so early? Its like the ****hole of dawn. Is some business to attend to or what?'
---
-Pain
#711 Posted: 04:43:28 24/08/2014
Siyaan turns over and feels for Ki-Fu, "Ki-Fu...?" Her quiet voice doesn't leave the room. She grabs Ki-Fu's pillow and sniffs it before clutching between her legs and with her arms.
---
~Jiraiya
#712 Posted: 04:59:38 24/08/2014
Ki-Fu floats down the hall, "Come on. It's time to go see Snake."
---
Turtle Power.
#713 Posted: 05:03:57 24/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Hiroto-Rai look down the hallway at Ki-Fu and says quietly, "Isn't he that one scummy doucheface that we worked with when I was young?"
---
-Pain
#714 Posted: 05:16:40 24/08/2014
Siyaan whines, "Kiiii-Fu..." She turns onto her back, still clutching the pillow?
---
~Jiraiya
#715 Posted: 05:38:53 24/08/2014
Ki-Fu gestures for Hiroto-Rai to stop, "Wait one moment." Ki-Fu opens his room door, floats in, and plants a soft kiss on Siyaan's head, then floats back out and closes the door. He nods to Hiroto-Rai and floats down the hall, then outside of the building where he steps back onto the ground and begins to walk towards a dark looking building.
---
Turtle Power.
#716 Posted: 05:45:01 24/08/2014
Siyaan hums, "Nnnn~" She smiles and cuddles into the bed.
---
~Jiraiya
#717 Posted: 05:47:33 24/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Hiroto-Rai continues to follow Ki-Fu outside the building.'Where are we gonna find Snake?'
---
-Pain
#718 Posted: 06:12:28 24/08/2014
Ki-Fu points, "In that shady building over there."
---
Turtle Power.
#719 Posted: 21:26:12 24/08/2014
Syl-Den drifts off to sleep, his usual wet dreams invaded by the man who lay beside him.
---
#720 Posted: 22:44:46 24/08/2014 | Topic Creator
OCC: assassinelf you do know its morning right?

Hiroto-Rai looks at the building, "Oh, right. Snake would be in a big weird and shady building." Hiroto-Rai looks around at all the empty streets, "Where is everyone at at? There's like no-one here."
---
-Pain
#721 Posted: 23:29:41 24/08/2014
Ooc:.. no. No I didn't.
---
#722 Posted: 00:07:22 25/08/2014 | Topic Creator
OCC: Oh....well it is. Yea just thought you should know that.
---
-Pain
#723 Posted: 02:42:11 25/08/2014
OCC: Yeah, but it's literally right in the morning. The sun is just rising.

Ki-Fu looks to the sun, just a small sliver of it's red glow peaking out from the land. "They are in their Otsumona, worshiping their god." Ki-Fu dashes across the street, glad that he could keep the rest of the group out of this. He makes it to the building and a dark figure walks out of the shadows. A Yu'arian slinks up to the two with a smirk on her face, "You two here to see snake?"

Ki-Fu looks behind to make sure he and Hiroto-Rai were not followed before answering, "Yes."

The woman looks him up and down before chuckling, "You to from the circus or something? Ha. Whatever, follow me."

Ki-Fu follows after her nodding to Hiroto-Rai as a gesture to tell him to follow. He makes his way through the damaged door, up rickety stairs, to a dark room with no door.

The woman turns around and holds her hand out, "Wait here." She goes in and whispers can be heard from the room. "Let them in..." The Yu'arian woman walks from the dark room and nods, "Come on. He says he got your invitation."

Ki-Fu walks in then takes a seat at the table, across from him a man wearing a tight white sleeveless shirt, leather pants, and black combat boots snickers, "Well, well, well... Look who we got here... The Oni of the East. The Wizard Demon and The Flying Thunder God. I guess you remember the good old days of Aria Village eh?" Snake sweeps his long bangs back with the rest of his short hair, "You guys were nobodies back then. Now look at you, all grown up and doin' things your way. I must say, I'm proud."

Ki-Fu sniffs and leans back in his chair, "I remember... All of the things we have done. To survive. To keep the sharks off our back. I remember you playing us for fools. So don't get it twisted Snake, we're not here on a social visit, to do a job, or to buy. I'm cashing in the favor you owe me. That's it."

Snake snickers. He pulls out a suitcase and opens it up, taking out a small leaf and a white block about a cubed inch. he lays the block on the leaf and slides it up to Ki-Fu, "Are you sure you don't want any? I remember this used to be your favorite..."

The mere sight of the drug makes Ki-Fu twitch. His fists closes around the edges of the armrests and he swallows hard, "I-I don't do that kind of stuff anymore."

Snake sighs, "Well, it's quite good. Some of the best Krystalle on the market. Just try i--"

Ki-Fu roars, "GET THAT OUT OF MY FACE!"
---
Turtle Power.
#724 Posted: 03:45:53 25/08/2014
Siyaan rubs the pillow gently. In her dream, she's rubbing Ki-Fu's back, comforting him as a wild, no-longer-injured turtle slowly walks away. "Dun worry. Da turtle will be...a'okay... We fixed him, an' now he's gunn go to 'iz famrily..."
---
~Jiraiya
#725 Posted: 21:29:30 26/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"Calm down Ki-Fu. It can't hurt you anymore. Now lets get what we came here for and leave. I'm sick of being here." Hiroto-Rai says to Ki-Fu
---
-Pain
#726 Posted: 03:06:49 28/08/2014
Snake leans back and frowns, "Alright, I can see you to are in a hurry. So..." Snake snaps his fingers and the Yu'arian woman puts up the drug and takes the suitcase away, then is back a moment later. Snake sighs, "What are you here for?"

Ki-Fu straightened up, "Information."

Snake raises an eyebrow, "On what?"

Ki-Fu looks into Snake's eyes, "Andalo."
---
Turtle Power.
Deidara Blue Sparx Gems: 647
#727 Posted: 21:14:59 28/08/2014
Lila sits up and yawns softly she looks over and see's hiroto-rai is gone, In his absence she walks outside and begins to look around.
---
Let the darkness lead the fight!
#728 Posted: 01:35:38 29/08/2014
Siyaan wakes slightly and whines when she realizes Ki-Fu is missing. She gets up and looks for Ki-Fu before trudging to the front door of the inn. She walks outside, sits just beside the door, and slowly nods off, hoping that Ki-Fu is safe. Her light snoring is barely audible, and her bare feet curl close to her body.
---
~Jiraiya
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:51:19 29/08/2014 by KilaIesha
#729 Posted: 02:28:55 31/08/2014 | Topic Creator
"We need to know if he exists." Hiroto-Rai says to Snake
---
-Pain
#730 Posted: 02:29:37 02/09/2014
Snake leans back in his chair and rubs his temples, "Wow... Well, that's certainly a hot topic now a days huh? Everyone whispering, everyone talking to the eldest of who they can find, the scroll keepers, the here-sayers. Everyone wants to know the answer to that one question huh?" Snake sighs, "Well, you see boys... I'm afraid that our dealings have gone sour, because I have no intention of divulging any information about The Andalo. I'm afraid it's just not going to happen. I've got specific orders to off anyone who goes snooping around, especially well connected types like yourselves."

Ki-Fu glares and leans forward, "I don't advise you to piss us off Snake. We didn't get our names from being push-overs."
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:41:19 05/09/2014 by HerrMythology
#731 Posted: 01:24:43 05/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"Give us the information Snake. I don't want to have to break this table over your face......biatch." Hiroto-Rai says to Snake.
---
-Pain
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:02:57 05/09/2014 by Orion
#732 Posted: 02:19:29 05/09/2014
Siyaan's tail twitches in her sleep. She snorts softly in her sleep.
---
~Jiraiya
#733 Posted: 05:06:58 05/09/2014
Snake frowns and sighs, "Ever elegant with words Hiroto-Rai... Well you see boys, while you were gone I got me some newer, shinier, and better toys..." Snake snaps his fingers and two large figures appear behind him, "This is Thunder.., " He points to his left, "And this is Gale..." He points to his right, "And they are the Storm twins."

Ki-Fu glares at Snake then to the shadow in front of himself, "So this is your plan? To beat us at our own game? You gotta be joking."
---
Turtle Power.
#734 Posted: 05:12:52 05/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Hiroto-Rai chuckles, "Is this the best you got? Some wanna be thunder god? Hey Ki-Fu, what do you say we show these losers what real gods of wind and thunder look like?"
---
-Pain
#735 Posted: 05:16:37 05/09/2014
Siyaan's ear flicks, and she stirs restlessly. "Mmnn..."
---
~Jiraiya
#736 Posted: 04:53:37 06/09/2014
The two figures step into view. They both are muscular and attractive, standing at an estimated 6'02 feet, have short white hair, red eyes and tan skin. The one on the right sported a blue sleeveless leather coat with silver armor tucked underneath it and armor plated leather boots. He carried some strange looking device on his back. It looked like a large black box with two holes at the bottom. The other brother wears a large green leather trenchcoat with a white surcoat over that and knee high pointy boots. He has a large silver box connected by a chain to another rectangular box at his waist which sprouted six bars held together with braces.

Snake sneers, "Well, it's you last chance to surrender."
---
Turtle Power.
#737 Posted: 19:48:53 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Hirot-Rai chuckles, "Impressive, but its not enough to beat us."
---
-Pain
#738 Posted: 21:43:29 08/09/2014
Syl-Den stirs, swings his legs over the side of the bed, and stands. He groggily walks over to the door, as he had fallen asleep clothed. I wonder how Siyaan is doing?
---
#739 Posted: 22:56:32 08/09/2014
Siyaan presses her head further into her knees to avoid the sunlight. She was vaguely aware of the world around her, but alert enough to protect herself in the need came.
---
~Jiraiya
#740 Posted: 13:56:01 12/09/2014
Ooc: I'm Herr's significant other. He will be busy with college work for awhile. He will be back.
---
~Jiraiya
#741 Posted: 14:53:28 20/09/2014
Ooc: Ok. I was wondering why your characters constantly gravitate towards one another.
---
#742 Posted: 02:11:06 17/07/2015
OCC: Hey, Sorry I fell out of the circle. Anyway, I'm thinking that we should probably restart this role play. Me and Deidara are no longer friends. Then again, we could just pretend like his character never existed and keep going..
---
Turtle Power.
First | Previous | Page 15 of 15
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me