Remember when... [CLOSED]
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#1 Posted: 17:34:10 01/02/2014 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

*sigh*/idk
---
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#2 Posted: 18:29:36 01/02/2014
This.I miss does days when there was only 32 main skylanders not including varients.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#3 Posted: 18:40:54 01/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Now we have to many and have lost our connection with them.
---
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#4 Posted: 19:06:48 01/02/2014
I have yet to collect enough to lose my connection with them smilie
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
#5 Posted: 19:08:55 01/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Since I have almost 150 I can't really play them all.
---
pyro16 Green Sparx Gems: 260
#6 Posted: 22:57:22 01/02/2014
I know from Pokemon Red/Blue that I can at least get very affectionate over and keep 120 Skylanders apart smilie Going past that number though (with unique characters not including variants), I'm less sure, and we are very quickly approaching it!

I assume each series installment has added 32 new characters?
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#7 Posted: 03:51:20 02/02/2014
I dislike the Series 2 toys. They were fun at first. But they make me discouraged from playing new characters and maxing them out now, because there's probably just going to be a better version of them coming out the following year that would be better spent time with. The same goes for variants, some of them look really cool and I'd like those ones so I play them over the regular ones. And when they have a cool variant and only the regular version gets reposed and the Series 1 variant is left in the dust... oy vay(though I don't want variant reposes noooo!).

I'm glad they didn't repose as many old ones for SF, though. Better than how Giants handled it.

My biggest issue with this is that they just keep giving reposes to "popular" toys rather than ones who could really benefit from a Wow Pow like Wham-Shell and Shroomboom(and say what you want about the latter but I think he COULD become really fun with the right Wow Pow). They aren't even getting very inventive with some of them- look at Knockout Terrafin's Wow Pow. S2 Terrafin had the perfect Wow Pow which buffed one of his abilities and made him more fun, he didn't need an S3, and the S3 he got has a really lame Wow Pow.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:56:21 02/02/2014 by Arc of Archives
#8 Posted: 09:11:46 02/02/2014
Why would they make a repose of an unpopular toy that does not sell ?

I actually like collecting the underdogs because they only have one pose . Remember Boomer everyone hated him but now everyone now wants him because he is not there anymore . Same with Wham shell and warnado . Those SSF light cores are flying off the shelves now .

Every Dawg gets his day . smilie
---
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#9 Posted: 09:42:16 02/02/2014
I can see why they repose the popular ones instead. Easy cash. Doesn't mean I like it.

Especially when they keep getting variants like Spyro, Eruptor and Stealth Elf had. There are so many versions of those characters already, it's ridiculous.

Big tease they did bringing back Warnado and Wham-Shell... As LightCores with no path switch and Wow Pow! They could do that the other way around... Make popular characters LightCores so they can still stick around and Acti can make money off of them and devs can give the characters who deserve a Wow Pow to make them stronger into Series 2 toys instead. Of course, when S2s are cheaper than LightCores, more people will buy them, and so they could more easily make more money reposing popular characters as S2s and not crummy LightCores, so that's not happening either...
#10 Posted: 08:29:46 05/02/2014
One plush thing about reposes are that we can take our time collecting them and channel our pennies on the versions that only had a single pose .
---
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#11 Posted: 08:51:57 05/02/2014
Quote: Arc of Archives
I can see why they repose the popular ones instead. Easy cash. Doesn't mean I like it.

Especially when they keep getting variants like Spyro, Eruptor and Stealth Elf had. There are so many versions of those characters already, it's ridiculous.

Big tease they did bringing back Warnado and Wham-Shell... As LightCores with no path switch and Wow Pow! They could do that the other way around... Make popular characters LightCores so they can still stick around and Acti can make money off of them and devs can give the characters who deserve a Wow Pow to make them stronger into Series 2 toys instead. Of course, when S2s are cheaper than LightCores, more people will buy them, and so they could more easily make more money reposing popular characters as S2s and not crummy LightCores, so that's not happening either...

You're confusing their ability to sell figures with giving a damn about them in game.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#12 Posted: 14:25:25 10/02/2014
I can imagine being very very sick of anything skylanders if my job involved creating or marketing them .

They definatly want to do something else when they get home at night .
---
Pop Thorn Green Sparx Gems: 408
#13 Posted: 04:43:56 18/02/2014
Lol, I have 32+L. TH & WERDS. The weird thing is that I only used Ghost Roaster to complete the game.
---
I am probably forgotten by now, but bye.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me