Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 25 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34
Shelves © by Uttster13 [CLOSED]
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1201 Posted: 15:19:32 22/12/2014
FIRST!!!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#1202 Posted: 21:01:12 22/12/2014 | Topic Creator
SECOND!!!
---
A story.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1203 Posted: 21:04:36 22/12/2014
Third. I guess
#1204 Posted: 21:06:18 22/12/2014 | Topic Creator
FOURTH
---
A story.
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#1205 Posted: 21:42:57 22/12/2014
Fifth.
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#1206 Posted: 22:00:46 22/12/2014
Ninth! Wait... maybe I should learn to count...
---
Dead
#1207 Posted: 22:02:51 22/12/2014
First!!!

EDIT: Oh wait, sorry. I posted that in the wrong time. Gotta go back to the future now to post that again. smilie The mistakes time travelers make.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:03:38 22/12/2014 by 84skylanderdude
#1208 Posted: 22:07:02 22/12/2014
Ah, I remember when Shelves only had two pages and six chapters... Those were the good old days... Shelves was so young, so innocent, and now... Now it's turned to a bloodbath...
---
#1209 Posted: 22:10:16 22/12/2014
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Ah, I remember when Shelves only had two pages and six chapters... Those were the good old days... Shelves was so young, so innocent, and now... Now it's turned to a bloodbath...

No crazed Dune bug, no sewer living skylanders, yup. The good old days.
---
Dead
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:39:17 05/01/2015 by mega spyro
#1210 Posted: 22:29:52 22/12/2014
Can't wait for 87.
---
#1211 Posted: 02:18:02 24/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Eighty-Seven:
Journey Into the Outskirts (Sewers Part Three)

Hello again. Yes, I’m still here. Deal with it.

Today, we get to journey out of the city, and into the outskirts of Sewer Central, which is creatively named The Outskirts. Basically, this is the hood. What fun this will be.

An elderly Stump Smash walked down the dark and creepy street. (It’s actually called Dark and Creepy Avenue, believe it or not.) As he walked, two Peebs came up behind him. “Money. Now.” demanded one of them. The old man walked along, ignoring the gangsters. “Hey, did you hear me?” asked the Peeb. The old man continued. “HEY!” yelled the other. The old man turned, and had a gun in his hand. “Money. Now.” he said. One Peeb retaliated, but was shot down. The other Peeb gave all of his money. You see, this classic trick in the Outskirts is called the switcheroo. It kills many people every week. BANG! Oops, the man shot the other Peeb. This is the everyday stuff in the area. Shall we move on?

Three Skylanders were loading crates filled with ammo into a fairly large truck. “What’s this for, anyways?” asked on of them, who was a Grim Creeper. “Marco wants all ammo to the main base. He thinks a war is coming, and wants to be prepared.” answered a Bumble Blast. “War? Like that’s going to happen.” puffed a Trigger Happy. “With the Peebs and the Tide running around, Marco thinks that we’re gonna be attacked. And now the Wall’s goin’ up, we can’t run our operations into the city.” said the Bumble Blast. “We won’t be attacked. We’re too good for that.” The Trigger Happy said, as a group of Peebs surrounded them. “HANDS IN THE AIR!” yelled one of them, who was the only Hyper Beam Prism Break. The three loaders stuck their hands in the air, and the Peebs took control of the truck. “Marco’s not going to like this.” said the Grim Creeper.

”What do you mean they got the truck?!” yelled a Scorp. His name is Sting, and he is one of the field commanders. “They surrounded us, and took the truck.” simply explained the Bumble Blast. Sting shot him in the face. “What was that for?” yelled the Trigger Happy. “I’m killing you now, so Marco won’t have to torture you.” BANG! There goes the Trig. “Sting, spare me. I’m one of the best in the district.” said the Grim Creeper. “This is your last chance, Haunt. Next time, I’m giving you to Marco.” Sting was PO’d. A Legendary Slam Bam walked over to Haunt. “He’ll probably assign you to my crew, if you don’t die by tomorrow morning.” he said. His name just happens to be Todd. “I won’t. I promise.” said Haunt. He picked up a shotgun and ran outside, to find some straggling Peebs. “Haunt!” yelled Todd. He followed, trying not to get his friend killed.

The two figures walked through the alleys, looking for some Peebs. “This is their Patrol time. We should find a couple.” said Haunt. “We’re taking hostages, too. Maybe we can get the truck back for a trade.” said Todd. “No. Prism won’t trade a truckload of ammo for three footmen.” said Haunt. The two were stopped by a Fist Bump, KO. “Wanna fight?” he asked, swinging his fists. “Not now. We’re on the hunt.” said Todd. “For what? Huh?” KO kept swinging. “Peebs. We’re going to kill as many as possible.” said Haunt. “I’m good at bashing skulls.” KO was constantly jumping and still throwing punches. “You can help, if you want. Heck, Marco might just give you a spot working for Bandit.” (The gang Todd and Haunt work with.) said Todd. Haunt kicked Todd, and mouthed ‘no’. “I’m in. There’s a Peeb safe house down the road. There should be some there.” KO dashed down the street, inching for a fight. “Wait for us. Fat and slow, bro.” said Todd

The three made their way into Peeb territory, and were outnumbered by ten. “How about I run in, starting using my spiked fists to take them out, and then you guys come in and use the guns. Only one of us will die.” said KO. “How about no.” said Todd. KO didn’t listen, and started killing the Peebs. Todd and Haunt decided to follow, and picked up two guns. “Why you say there were ten, narrator? There’s like thirty of them!” yelled Haunt. I grabbed my gun and shot him in the chest. You don’t question me. Back to the story, Todd watched Haunt get shot by a bullet from the sky. “I knew he was gonna die. Oh well.” he continued shooting, while KO bashed a couple skulls into the wall. “This is fun! I can’t wait to practice on civilians!” he yelled. That’s right. You thought he was going to be good. Well, you couldn’t be more wrong. The fighting continued, until Todd fell to the ground, filled with bullets. “C’mon! The party was just getting started!” yelled KO. He finished up the last one. “How would you like a job with me, kid?” asked a voice from behind him. KO turned around, and saw a 3D-printed Nightshade wearing a red suit. “You look confused. If you didn’t happen to know, I’m Marco.” said the criminal. “A job would be nice.” considered KO. “Good. You’ll start tomorrow. And your name is now Spike. KO is like some tacky vigilante name.”

End of Chapter Eighty-Seven

Author’s Log:

Meet Marco, our very first STT villain in Shelves! There will be more later on...

Thanks for reading, Happy Holidays!

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
#1212 Posted: 02:22:52 24/12/2014
Why are they called Peebs?
---
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#1213 Posted: 03:01:51 24/12/2014
Damn...
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#1214 Posted: 13:41:54 24/12/2014
Dark and creepy avenue? How do you know where I live!?!?
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
#1215 Posted: 14:17:22 24/12/2014
Quote: Medicus
Dark and creepy avenue? How do you know where I live!?!?

Fryno Forever is a psychic. He probably told Uttster.
---
#1216 Posted: 14:48:25 24/12/2014 | Topic Creator

Hmm... I used to know why.
But now I forget. Oh well.
---
A story.
#1217 Posted: 15:07:12 24/12/2014
Quote: uttster13

They're Prism Breaks, right? Could it be because the abbreviation is PB?
---
#1218 Posted: 15:33:26 24/12/2014
Ooh... nightshade.
#1219 Posted: 15:34:44 24/12/2014 | Topic Creator

They're Prism Breaks, right? Could it be because the abbreviation is PB?

Yes, they're Prism Breaks. That might be it.
---
A story.
#1220 Posted: 23:48:51 28/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey guys! Hope you all had a jolly holiday!
Just wanted to let you know that I'm taking a little break so I can spend time with my family over my school break.

Just kidding. This break is so I can continue to binge on Star Trek: The Original Series and Breaking Bad. I'm still going to write during this break, just don't expect any chapters within a week or so.

Spend time with your family for the rest of the holiday season! Bye!
---
A story.
#1221 Posted: 17:42:59 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter Eighty-Eight:
Life in the Sewers

“YOU MET BLACK HAWK!?” yelled Halo excitedly. If you remember, she’s one of the vigilante’s fanatics. “You don’t even care that I could have died?” asked Rocky in astonishment. “Quite frankly, I’m way more excited about my idol than you staring death in the face.” said Halo. “Can we play Scrabble? It is Scrabble Tuesday, am I mistaken?” asked Secca. Finn pulled out a human-sized Scrabble box that was covered in dust. “Look at the box. Look at it! Does it look like we’ve done Scrabble Tuesday for the past month?” he asked sarcastically. Blaze pranced into the room, late as usual. “Sorry. Work was tiring.” he said. “You don’t have a job. If it wasn’t for us, you’d probably be in prison.” said Finn. Blaze stood on his hind legs. “You wanna go, boy?” he threated jokingly. Finn threw the Scrabble box at the horse. “There goes Scrabble night.” sighed Secca. “You won’t let that go.” complained Rocky. The gang kept teasing and goofing off. Finn and Blaze got into a fight, Secca kept being a downer, Rocky started to whine about his encounter with the thugs, and Halo continually squealed about Black Hawk. This is considered a good time in the city.

Let’s switch over to our other main group, who have wrecked Vice’s house, and driven him insane. Well, Countdown, Zoo and Dino have. The others have hidden in the beat up shack next door. “They…they destroyed…my house. They…broke…the stereo. Clogged the toilet. Well, I have no need for the toilet. Just for looks.” Vice said, crouching under a table. “Yeah, sorry about that. Like we stated before, wherever we go, trouble follows.” said Flameslinger. “While they tear up your house, how about you show us around the city? A special VIP tour would be kinda nice.” said Brutus. The others agreed. “We can do that, but someone’s going to have to run into the war zone to find the keys to my car.” said Vice. “I don’t fit in a car. (FATTY!) Let’s just walk.” said Brutus. Kong was last to touch his nose, so he was forced to tell the three that they were leaving. “I WANNA SEE BIG FLASHY LIGHT TOWN!” yelled Countdown. He ran out of the house and jumped on to Brutus’s back. “GIDDY UP, PRETTY PONY!” Countdown was very excited.

The companions made their way into “BIG FLASHY LIGHT TOWN”, which happened to be densely populated. Every way they looked, there was something big going on. From a Ferris wheel, to a Light-saber fight, to a child auction, there was a lot to see. “Three nickels, three nickels! You want the child, you’ll need to pay four!” yelled an auctioneer. The child – a Bop – looked rather unhappy about the whole ‘my parents don’t really want to have a child, so they sell me on the black market’ fiasco. “I’LL GIVE YOU A WHOLE DOLLAR!” yelled Countdown. “SOLD TO THE GUY WHO JUST CAME OUT OF NOWHERE! Kid, meet your new father!” said the auctioneer. He just made what was like a thousand dollars in their world. The Bop walked up to Countdown. “WHAT IS YOUR NAME, LITTLE ONE?” The Bop looked mortified. “MY NAME IS BILLY!” yelled the Bop, thinking it was custom to scream. “Why are you yelling at me?” Countdown started to cry. Brutus hugged him. “It’s okay. He’s special. I’ll be the one taking care of you.” said Brutus, offering a hand to Billy. “NO! DON’T TOUCH HIM! I PAID MONEY FOR HIM, SO I OWN HIM!” Countdown yelled, slapping Brutus’s hand. He turned to Billy. “YOU’RE NEW IS SATAN, BECAUSE YOU’RE A BIG MEANIE!” he yelled. “I’m fine with Billy.” said Satan. See, even I’m forced to call him that, for plot’s sake. “KAOS! YOU’RE NAME WILL BE KAOS! ‘CAUSE HE’S A LITTLE GUY WHO IS MEAN.” said Countdown. “I’ll stick with Satan.”

Billy/Satan/Kaos was forced to now travel with the group. It’s been an hour of touring the city, with some growing tired. “What’s that big construction zone over there?” asked Kong. “That’s the wall. It keeps the slums and gang-towns that surround the city out. We keep getting bad people from there, so we put up a Wall.” explained Vice. “I used to live there. Until I murdered my parents and took a life of crime in the city.” said Billy/Satan/Kaos. “Good going, we adopted a freaking murderer!” yelled Torch. “I was only kidding.” said B/S/K. “You’re just trying to cover up. You may have the body of a child, but the mind of a psycho.” said Flameslinger, drawing out his bow. “Okay, okay, put it away. They’re new! It’s okay!” Vice yelled to the crowd’s around him. “HE’S GOING TO SHOOT A BABY!” yelled a woman. She pulled a knife out and dashed for the archer. “Group, formation!” yelled Brutus. The fighters got in a circle, with Countdown on top of Brutus. “Hey! Whoa! It’s okay, they’re with me!” yelled Vice, trying to get everyone to calm down. Sirens blasted out of the crowds. “The police! Run!” yelled Torch. He flew into the air, and back to the house. “They’re monsters!” yelled another. A lot of ranting was going on. “Billy, if that is you’re real name, you have disgraced this city, and made harm to it. I hereby give you you’re death sentence.” said Flameslinger. He pulled back his bow, but was shot by the cops.

“Hands in the air, weapons down! You’re all under arrest!” yelled Chief Rider. Flameslinger got up, with a hole in his leg. “He’s a murderer, not a child.” he said to one of the officers. “Just a misunderstanding, they’re new here, and used t fighting insane Skylanders. Fighting is natural to them.” said Vice to Rider. “They nearly murdered a child.” said the chief. “He’s not a child, he just has a child-like body. He murderer his parents and escaped from the Outskirts.” said Vice. Rider got the officers to pull back the crowds, and take the cuffs off the group. “Thanks. By the way, can you stop by my place later. We need to teach these guys everything they need to know about the city.” asked Vice. Rider nodded, and started clearing things up. Billy was arrested, and placed in a maximum security prison.

Rider stopped by Vice’s torn up house. “I know you guys are fighters, and what you’ve been through. Brutus told me the whole story of your life in Chapter Eighty-Six. But you can’t fight people in the city like that. The civilians have no clue who you are, or you’re stories. I’ve got something typed up, and the news is going to air a segment showing off everything you’ve done. I don’t know if you realize this, but you are the gates to the outside world, because apparently, we don’t have a clue that there have been dozens of battles between you and some of the craziest chunks of plastic out there. The city’s going to want to know about these legends that walk among us.”

End of Chapter Eighty-Eight

Author’s Log:

As you can see up in that huge text above, our heroes are truly different from the Skylanders in the city. I like to compare it to the time when the group met the Travelers. If you remember, the group was so oblivious to the outside world. And sixty chapters later, they must have more knowledge than the Travelers do. It’s going to be pretty neat to see that the city is going to flourish with the new knowledge.

Thanks for reading! I really appreciate all of this. I am truly blessed to have such a great story, and some great readers. Thank you, again.

Well I Guess That – “HE’S GOING TO SHOOT A BABY!”
---
A story.
#1222 Posted: 18:28:12 04/01/2015
Why was Countdown yelling so much? smilie
---
#1223 Posted: 20:27:55 04/01/2015
Cool.
#1224 Posted: 20:49:50 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Why was Countdown yelling so much? smilie

It must've been a good day for him. smilie
---
A story.
#1225 Posted: 20:50:49 04/01/2015
Well, that was - “HE’S GOING TO SHOOT A BABY!”
---
#1226 Posted: 01:11:14 06/01/2015
YOUR NEW NAME IS SATAN!
FireKracken Blue Sparx Gems: 739
#1227 Posted: 01:22:23 08/01/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
YOUR NEW NAME IS SATAN!

According to my gem count, I'm satan!
---
come read my fan fic at forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=96572just got a second page!
#1228 Posted: 23:34:23 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter Eighty-Nine:
The Interview (This One Can’t Be Taken Down Because of North Korea)

Halo and her friends all gathered at her place to watch the presentation on the “nine freaks from the human world”. “Why is the city government forcing us to watch this garbage?” complained Secca, as always. “Because it’s ‘informational’. They say we can learn a lot about life on the surface, and all of the cool things going on.” said Rocky. “Shut up, it’s starting!” yelled Halo. The News 3 logo flashed across the screen. “Good mo-ur-ning. I’m Tom Tomson, and I’m drunk. Today…JANET! WHERE’S MY WHISKEY?” The News 3 logo appeared again, and a recorded apology was played. “Ah, Tom. Always brings something extra to the news.” said Blaze with a smile. The five toys kinda sat in silence for a couple of minutes, until the logo appeared with another anchor. “Good morning, I’m Sober Sally, the usual replacement for Tom Tomson. Starting our program, we have nine freaks from the human world that are here to tell us some fan-flipping-tastic tales from their adventures. Here’s…uh, that must be a typo, right?” Sober Sally was reading the prompter, and it said that Tom Tomson was going to interview them. “No. No mistake. If you remember, Tom killed all of the other anchors last week. So now we have you and the drunk. Carry on.” said a voice coming from the earpiece. Sober Sally sighed. “Here’s Tom Tomson with our guests.” She walked off the studio, and in the background, screamed that she was resigning.

The main group sat in a row at the news studio. “So I hear that anywhere you happen to go, blood, death and destruction follows. Am I correct?” asked Tom drunkenly. “Yeah. Pretty much. I’ve been a part of this group since the initial shipment. So has Zoo and Dino. It’s been pretty crazy. I mean, it started out with about nine people. Then we found Flameslinger, and our store flooded. We came across a huge village, with many people who would turn out to be our friends. Sadly, most of them are either dead or missing.” Drobot sounded so dry and unemotional. “Well that’s GREAT.” said Tom, swishes whiskey in his mouth. One of the execs walked onto the platform, and dragged Tom off the stage. He was replaced with Sober Sally. “Let’s just pretend he was never here.” she said. Countdown started screaming, “ONE TIME AT MY OLD HOME THERE WAS SOME GREEN RACCOON GUY AND HE MADE ME HIS SLAVE AND I TRIED TO REBEL BUT INSTEAD I WAS REPLACED BY ANOTHER GUY LIKE ME AND HE BECAME LEADER OF A GIANT EMPIRE THAT WAS GOOD UNLIKE THE OLD MASTER AND ONE DAY I DECIDED TO START A TURTLE CULT.” Everyone stared at him. “Uh, cult?” asked Sally. “YES CULT. DID YOU GET CONFUSED BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT I SAID BELT.” asked Countdown. Brutus pulled Countdown behind and told him that a cult was bad, and that he should have said “club”. “I MEAN CLUB. I DID NOT MEAN TO OFFEND ANY SATANISTS. SPEAKING OF SATAN, I ADOPTED A BOP THAT TURNED OUT TO- “ Brutus interrupted with, “How about we talk about something else.” Sally agreed.

“So what about this evil green raccoon?” she asked. “Well, for a long time, he was a big threat to us. While our group lived peacefully in one isle, he raised an army filled with Countdowns in the next. He was a Stink Bomb, and his army eventually attacked and slaughtered everyone in the Village, the place that Drobot talked about. Most of the Countdowns died, but the survivors were lead out of the Village by Thomas, the second in command with a good heart. He changed their ways and founded the Countdown Republic, one of the greatest Skylander colonies to ever exist. Things changed after the war. Most of us moved out of the store and were on the run with the Travelers, our great friends who traveled from store to store. They were a great ally, until we left the store-area altogether recently.” said Flameslinger. “And what exactly lead you guys out of the store area?” asked Sober Sally. “A series of wars that killed most of the Skylanders in the area. One store was completely blown up, and another was burnt down by a terrorist organization named Havoc. They sent a lot of our friends out of the area, and the ones that were left had to go on a wild hunt to get them back. Sadly, all of the friends that we rescued have died. That’s when we regrouped, and the second phase of the big war began.” said Torch, getting emotional. It was hard for him to think about Sunspot. “Wow. That was deep.” she cried. “Where did you go after you left?” tears shed from her eyes. “We left with the guy that made us alive. He kept us safe and all kinds of crazy stuff happened, like another bad guy – named Flade – and his army attacked us, killing a lot of the Skylanders that lived there. We eventually won the fight, but our leader from the beginning was driven mad and took his mantle. He then killed many more, and burned down the Toys for Bob studio. That’s the place that created most of our details and whatnot. Anyway, we had to hide somewhere, so we crawled down a sewer drain to find this place.” said Brutus. “Is your ex-leader still out there?” asked Sally. “As far as we know, yes. And when he finds this place, we’re all going to die.”

End of Chapter Eighty-Nine

Author’s Log:

Looking back on what’s been almost a year, I’ve noticed that this story has gone down a very, very long path. So many deaths and places we’ve seen. And what seems as dozens of stories that have shared with you all. It’s really hard for me to look into the past, because it’s sad to see all of these characters I’ve bonded with go. As I see, I’ve created my own fictional universe based off another. A beautiful, that is. smilie

Thanks for reading! Almost a year old, and still going. Again, thanks so much.

Also, if you guys have any ideas to pull in some new readers, please share! I could (and the Fan Fiction section could) use some news readers! Not saying my current readers are bad, but… smilie

Well I Guess – “JANET! WHERE’S MY WHISKEY?”
---
A story.
#1229 Posted: 23:35:19 09/01/2015
Ha! You think you can stop me! *Army of patrolmen (Fright Riders) invades Shelves.*
---
#1230 Posted: 23:41:37 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
All of the cops in Sewer Central are Fright Riders! I HAVE TWO ARMIES!
---
A story.
#1231 Posted: 23:49:37 09/01/2015
Mine don't like yours. There was a feud during some Fright Rider family Thanksgiving.
---
#1232 Posted: 23:52:35 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Ah, Thanksgiving. Instead of giving thanks, we fight we our brethren. I can only imagine how that would go...
---
A story.
#1233 Posted: 00:49:26 10/01/2015
The Fright Rider Thanksgiving? Not well. I wouldn't recommend eating the cranberry sauce.
---
#1234 Posted: 01:15:08 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks for the tip. [INSERT THUMBS UP ICON]

If anyone here knows what Secret Wars is from Marvel, then I think you'd be happy to know that I plan to include something like for the finale, whenever that may be.
---
A story.
#1235 Posted: 04:27:59 10/01/2015
Wow, only 18 days until this has been going for a year.
---
#1236 Posted: 06:52:19 10/01/2015
Wow, that this was created 2 days after I joined.
#1237 Posted: 13:28:21 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Wow, only 18 days until this has been going for a year.

So close! I'm really surprised that it's lasted this long, considering how long others don't.
Btw, can't wait for Gijinka Chapter 13!

Quote: Epic popthorn
Wow, that this was created 2 days after I joined.

It's a sign! Or a trap...
---
A story.
#1238 Posted: 15:10:01 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Who cares about double posts?

Anyone want a brand-spanking new chapter! Three comments from three different people will get you to see Red again!
---
A story.
#1239 Posted: 15:30:01 10/01/2015
Red!!!!! RED!!!!!!!!
---
#1240 Posted: 15:47:59 10/01/2015
I WANT RED!!

Does it count if I make an alternate account and do it? smilie
---
#1241 Posted: 15:50:52 10/01/2015
REDREDREDRED
#1242 Posted: 15:56:07 10/01/2015
There you go, Uttster! Now BRING RED BACK!!!
---
#1243 Posted: 15:56:30 10/01/2015
I'M here. You have my permission to make a new chapter. Like, NOW.
---
Dead
#1244 Posted: 16:03:14 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Seeing all the response about Red makes me feel better that he's a bigger character now. smilie

Chapter Ninety:
Ten More until One F’ing Hundred

Today, we start off our nineties’ chapters with the introduction of District Nine! Watch and stare at your computer screens with pure amazement! Or not. I don’t really care as long as you comment something about the chapter. [INSERT THUMBS UP]

It was dark in District Nine. What’s District Nine, you ask? Well, after some big fight with Mayor Clayton, all Gill Grunts, Riptides, Thumpbacks, and Punk Shocks have been banned from Sewer Central, and placed in the prison colony of District Nine. If you ask what the squabble was with Clayton, don’t ask me. I’m just the sole creator of the series. Anyways, our old pal Red sat in his small shack, which was right next to the sewer water stream. In his shack hid another old pal, the Spanish speaking Boomer that ran away because…rebellion? The two sat in peaceful silence, until a Wham-Shell rushed in. “Sir, a gang from the Outskirts has entered D-9!” he yelled, ruining the silence. “Send men to fight. I don’t care who, as long as they’re up for it.” said Red. He grabbed his harpoon and some battle gear. “¿Estás preparado para una pelea?” Red asked Boomer if he was up for a fight. “Si.” Boomer said, grabbing a couple home-made grenades. (That’s right, Red learned Spanish so he could talk to Boomer.)

The three toys walked down a street that was filled with junk from the city. “Stupid a-holes. Filling our streets with their trash.” muttered Red, looking at the dump of a home, which he led. “Don’t worry. We’ll get our revenge, sir.” said the Wham-Shell. His name is Donnie, just in case you cared. “Donnie, I told you that you don’t have to call me ‘sir’ after everything you say to me. Just call me Red like everyone else.” said Red. As you can see, he’s a pretty laid-back leader like Cyrus was. (NOTE: This will come in handy, just in case you didn’t remember: Cyrus ISN’T dead.) “I’ll stop calling you that, sir. Crap.” Donnie got all flustered trying to not call Red “sir”, while they approached the meeting grounds. Spike (formerly K.O.) from a couple chapters back, was there, leading a bunch of filthy wads of plastic. “I didn’t want to do this, but boss says that I gotta kill you guys for territory.” said Spike, acting apologetic. “Yeah, I know you don’t mean it.” said Red. He gave a signal to all of the men around him, and they advanced the enemies by a foot. “Look, you can just give it up, and you’ll be subjects of Marco. Not so bad, amirite?” Spike said. He mimicked Red’s hand signal. “Uh, we have no clue what the humus that means.” said a Chop Chop, stepping out of his battle pose. Spike looked at the guy, who was positioned behind him. “I don’t really know either, just don’t tell them that, and act menacing.” whispered Spike. He turned around and got back to his job. “Spike, you guys obviously don’t know what you’re doing, (The Chop Chop yelled “How did he find out?!”) so just leave and you won’t die.” said Red. Spike looked down, but then charged at Red.

“HOW DARE YOU SAY I DON’T KNOW WHAT I’M DOING!” he yelled. A trio of Punk Shocks shot him down. “Donnie, may I borrow your mace?” asked Red. “Yes sir! Dang it.” answered Donnie, handing over his weapon. “Spike, if you don’t want to die, leave now.” said Red, holding the mace above the fallen Fist Bump. “Fine. Boys, pack it up!” Spike yelled. “Wait, I didn’t say they could leave.” said Red. He got his Thumpbacks to grab all of Marco’s men. “Snap ‘em.” said Red. The Giants’ snapped the enemies in half, which amused them. “Hehe, he’s dead!” yelled one happily, dancing on his body parts. “Good job guys, go pick something from the Treasure Box.” said Red. “Boomer, ya sabes qué hacer con Spike, ¿correcto?” Red asked Boomer if he knew what to do with the baddie, to which the Troll nodded and dragged Spike to some shack with bodies of Marco’s men that were captured. I wonder what they could possibly be doing in there!

Twas’ the next day, and Boomer was interrogating Spike. “¿Dónde está el botín?” (Where is the booty?) asked Boomer. “I have no clue what you’re saying!” yelled Spike. “¿Dónde está el botín?” asked Boomer again. “Er…buenos dias?” asked Spike. He said “good morning”, which confused Boomer“¿Dónde está el botín?” asked Boomer, a little slower. “HELP!” yelled Spike. After a few more tries, Boomer gave up and strapped a bomb onto Spike. Red then walked in. “Wasn’t that just great?” said Red. He and Boomer laughed, but Boomer laughed because he didn’t understand the English. “Why are you doing this to me?” asked Spike. “Because you chose the dark side. Lucky for you, we have some room to wiggle you into the Jedi Knights.” said Red. “I never watched Battlestar-Firefly-Trek Wars in Space.” said Spike. “And you haven’t watched Star Wars either, I suppose.” murmured Red. “Can I leave?” Red laughed. “Haha. How about…NO. We need you here. I bet you’re wondering why we strapped a bomb on you. Well, as long as you work as a hit-man for us, we don’t blow you up. Sounds pretty great, right?” said Red chuckling. “It’s better than blowing up I guess. So who is my first target?” asked Spike. “Your boss, Marco.”

End of Chapter Ninety

Author’s Log:

Featuring Red and Boomer Team Up #1! An all new monthly series! Available at your local comic book store!
Thanks for reading! Only ten more ‘til we reach one f’ing hundred!

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!

---
A story.
#1245 Posted: 16:09:24 10/01/2015
So does that mean you were gonna put Red in regardless of if you got three comments or not? smilie
---
#1246 Posted: 16:14:57 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
So does that mean you were gonna put Red in regardless of if you got three comments or not? smilie

Yep. I wrote this yesterday.
---
A story.
#1247 Posted: 16:19:52 10/01/2015

Yep. I wrote this yesterday.

Lol!

BTW chapter 13 of Gijinka Continent will be posted within the hour. It's titled 'Final Draft'.
---
#1248 Posted: 16:24:36 10/01/2015
Spanish Boomer!
---
#1249 Posted: 16:37:03 10/01/2015
*Looking for Hahaha...NO! GIF to put Gill Grunt head on*
---
Dead
#1250 Posted: 17:40:33 10/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey guys, guess what?
---
A story.
First | Previous | Page 25 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me