Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 23 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34
Shelves © by Uttster13 [CLOSED]
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#1101 Posted: 22:55:12 04/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Seventy-Nine:
Seriously, We Need to Talk About Dune Bug

Flameslinger’s neck was greeted with the edge of Solomon. “You move, you lose.” said Dune Bug crazily. “Dune Bug, don’t do this. I know this is not you.” said Flameslinger. He was scared of losing his head. “You’re right, this isn’t me.” said Dune Bug, lowering the sword. Flameslinger inched over. “But, I’ve got a new persona.” said Dune Bug. He swung the sword and cut Flameslinger’s bow in half. “Leave now, or leave life.” said Dune Bug. ‘These slogans are pretty good...’ Flameslinger thought. Dune Bug raised the sword, and the archer ran out of the room. “You FOOL! You should’ve killed him.” said dark and depressing Dune Bug. “No. I won’t kill any more of my friends.” said Dune Bug. “THEN I WILL MAKE YOU.” said the voice. “NO! NO MORE!” yelled Dune Bug. He started spasming, and then threw himself out the window.

The crazy Skylander woke up, and the whole ‘everything is cheery and sunny’ thing occurred. Then, he woke up again, this time in reality. The lights in the house were still off, and Dune Bug was laying on the carpet. “Flameslinger won’t get away next time.” he said, in his normal voice. The darkness must’ve taken over him, because the voice was only in his head, and the death and despair emotions were all part of him. He got up, and ran towards Shard and Torch’s arsenal, which had all sorts of weaponry. Dune Bug crept up beside it, and opened the doors, to see guns and swords and armor galore. (What kind of teen uses the word galore nowadays?) Dune Bug walked over to the guns, and found one that’s small and shoots lasers - a fan-flippin’-tastic choice, in my opinion. Then, he grabbed a small knife, and a Gold Doom Stone shield. “Now I just need Solomon, and I’ll be on my way.

---

Dune Bug got everything he needed, including an RC car, and headed to Toys for Bob Studios. “I must talk to Flade.” said Dune Bug. The drive was long, but only because it was a tiny RC car, not a real-life automobile. Dune Bug shattered the glass doors, and ran through, dodging security guards. He then crawled towards the back, looking for Josh’s office. “Who are you?” yelled a voice from behind. Dune Bug turned to see the Torch named Forge. “That doesn’t matter. Where is Flade?” asked Dune Bug in a rush. “He’s in the office next to you. Why do you need him?” asked Forge. The crazed toy pulled out the gun, and shot Forge multiple times. “I hate questions.”

Flade sat on a tiny chair, which in turn sat on Josh’s chair, which turned around slowly. “I’ve been waiting for you.” said Flade grimly. “How could you have even known I was coming?” asked Dune Bug. “I thought you hated questions...” said Flade. Dune Bug stared menacingly at Flade. “Fine, I heard your conversation with Forge, who I presume you killed. What do you need?” asked the mastermind. “I want your help.” said Dune Bug. “It would help if you were a little more specific. “I need your help with something.” Flade sighed. “A little more.” he said. “I need your help with blowing up a building.” said Dune Bug. “Holy beans, that’s a lot. Er, I know how to kill and torture toys, not how to blow up buildings. I’m a killer, not a terrorist.” said Flade. “You are no help to me.” Dune Bug said, tempted to cut off his head. “But, I could use you for something else.”

End of Chapter Seventy-Nine

Author’s Log:

Introducing the newest team-up, Flade and Dune Bug!

Thanks for reading, be sure to comment, subscribe and spread word!

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#1102 Posted: 23:13:11 04/11/2014
Goodbye Toys for BoB studios or Josh's house!
---
Dead
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1103 Posted: 23:36:28 04/11/2014
Can't believe he went evil.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#1104 Posted: 00:00:50 05/11/2014
Well then.
#1105 Posted: 00:23:18 05/11/2014 | Topic Creator
He's not really evil, just mentally...disturbed, to the point were killing feels great. smilie
---
A story.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1106 Posted: 01:15:34 05/11/2014
it's the beast!
#1107 Posted: 01:29:00 05/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
it's the beast!

Do you happen to be talking about Over the Garden Wall???
---
A story.
#1108 Posted: 01:38:48 05/11/2014
Quote: uttster13
it's the beast!

oh no.

Kill the dune bug! cut his throat! spill his blood!
#1109 Posted: 03:18:38 05/11/2014
it's the beast!

oh no.

Blood! I smell plastic blood!
---
Dead
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#1110 Posted: 23:28:25 05/11/2014
Quote: mega spyro

oh no.

Blood! I smell plastic blood!

Yay I am not the only one who watches Cartoon Network! But I don't watch Over the Garden Wall.
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
#1111 Posted: 03:49:57 08/11/2014
I added a link of this in my GB uttster!
---
Dead
#1112 Posted: 17:04:40 09/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Eighty:
I’m Serious. We Need to Talk About Dune Bug Before He Kills Someone. Again.

What Dune Bug could use Flade for was the process of making figures with a 3D printer. Flade has used it multiple times, so he should get the gist of it. “You want to make a giant mech-suit?” said Flade in disbelief. “Yes. And I need to make it big enough to kill Josh. And blow up a whole-” “Building. Yes, we’ve been over it.” said Flade, interrupting the delirious toy. “Can you do it? If not, I kill you and find someone else.” said Dune Bug, tightening the grip on his sword. “I build armies. Not machines.” said Flade. Dune Bug tilted the sword. “But, we could work something out. How about I build an army, send it to capture Drobot or Strauss or whoever is smart enough to build one?” Flade’s voice was shaky. “You know, I didn’t imagine that someone who has a big reputation of killing, torturing, and being able to lead armies would have the personality of you.” said Dune Bug, completely changing the topic. “What does that mean?” asked Flade. “It means that you can give up your act and tell me where the real Flade is.” said Dune Bug, pushing the opposite Skylander up against the wall. “I’m the real Flade. Why would there be a fake?” said the character, (who I’m going to tell you isn’t Flade).

Dune Bug slit the other fake Flade’s head off it’s body. “YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!” yelled the maniacal toy. “He’s not here anymore.” said a Fling Kong, coming out of a box in Josh’s office. (Remember the one from a couple chapters back? No, well, too bad.) “Who are you?” asked Dune Bug. “I’m Kong. Josh built me after the third game came out. Who are you?” asked Kong. “I am Dune Bug. Former leader of, well, a lot of things. I would say more, but I don’t trust you.” Kong looked at him like he was crazy. (He is.) “Well, okay. You probably want to know more about Flade, huh?” asked Kong.” Yes. Spill the beans.” said Dune Bug. “Well, Flade had made a bunch of impostors, just to keep his cover. He then assigned one of them to take over while he worked on some ‘unfinished business’. Flade hasn’t been back in months, though.” said Kong. “How do you know all this?” asked Dune Bug. “I watch the cameras all the time. Plus, my little discs can attach to surfaces, and I like to use them to hear conversations.” said Kong. “So you’re telling me that you like to spy. That could be useful.” said Dune Bug.

“For what?” asked Kong. He didn’t like where this was headed. “For recon. You see, I have-” “Plans to blow up a building. A house, that is filled with Skylanders and Josh.” interrupted Kong. Dune Bug looked at him. “There are two discs over by the wall. Plus, you were, like, five feet away from my box.” “Will you help me, then?” asked Dune Bug. “I don’t really have a choice. If I say no, I’ll find Solomon in my chest.” said Kong. “Good. I’ll send you to the house, and then you come back in a couple days with Josh.” said Dune Bug. Kong and Dune Bug got in the RC car, and made their way back to the house. “Crawl in. You’ll be fine.” said Dune Bug, griping his sword. Fling Kong crawled through a dryer vent, and ended up in the basement. He saw a big cardboard building, so he figured that was where he needed to go. “Whoa, who the heck are you?” asked Jade, who was behind him. “I’m Kong. I need to talk to Josh.” said Kong. “Um, okay. He’s out on a date - ah, he’s growing up so fast. You can just leave a message with me.” said Jade.

Kong told Jade all of Dune Bug’s plan, and then she spread the word to everyone else. By the time Josh got home, everyone was ready for a bombing.

End of Chapter Eighty

Author’s Log:

I’m going to tell you this, Kong will be a crucial part of the next story arc, and a big character.

Thanks for reading, be sure to comment and spread word!

---
A story.
#1113 Posted: 17:20:35 09/11/2014
Kong is gonna die isn't he?
#1114 Posted: 17:21:28 09/11/2014 | Topic Creator
I'll tell you that he isn't. He's going to be a big character.
---
A story.
#1115 Posted: 18:26:49 09/11/2014
Right, THEN he will die, or go crazy, or be a ghost, or some other thing...
---
Dead
#1116 Posted: 03:05:55 10/11/2014
I hope Josh doesn't die. smilie
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#1117 Posted: 05:20:20 10/11/2014
Yeah, Kong seems cool! You resist the insane Dune Bug!
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#1118 Posted: 20:13:44 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm tired of the apologizing, but I'm sorry that there hasn't been much. These past few months, Shelves has been put down on my priority list, and it's just kinda hanging on a loose thread. I will try, and try, and try yet again to work on it some more, but there's just a lot on my to do list.

Things will eventually come back together, I promise. Hopefully in time for Shelves' first birthday...smilie
---
A story.
#1119 Posted: 21:14:18 07/12/2014
I was just about to bump this thread! smilie
---
Dead
#1120 Posted: 00:06:12 15/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Eighty-One
Wong Decisions

Hello there! I bet you weren’t expecting to see me here. I know, I know, the writer of the story is still alive. And is back to writing. After some changes in life, I have a bunch of time given back to me. I will use this time to continue Shelves! Of course, things will be stretched out, so don’t expect a chapter every day, but maybe like two a week. And hopefully we can get higher and higher every week, adding more. You probably could use a recap...

Well, let’s see. There were a group of toys in a truck, and they made it to a store. Nah, too early. Hmm. Well, there were a bunch of wars and fighting going on, so our team decided it was time to find a new home. Now, they live at the sole creator of all living Skylanders. Also, the leader is now mentally insane, and is threatening to kill everyone. What a shocking plot twist, amirite?

Let’s get on with the story...

---

(Words italicized are supposed to be strikethrough-ed)

It’s been approximately three hours since Kong arrived. Everyone was terrified that their home was going to blow up. (Yet again...) “So Dune Bug got to the studio, and was looking for Flade?” asked Flameslinger. “Yep. But, Flade isn’t there, so Dune Bug started killing people, until he got to me. Now I’m his spy.” said Kong. He seemed pretty chill. “But you’re telling us everything he doesn’t want us to know?” asked Scratch. “Yep. I’m a horrible spy.” said Kong. “We could tell.” mumbled Brutus. “Whoa, that was your first amount of screen time in a good while, Brutus!” yelled Zoo happily. Ironically, that was his first portion of screen time in a while, too. “Perhaps we should kill off another couple characters, just so we get more time?” asked Dino. “How about we just wait for the bomb to go off, and then we’ll see who survives?” asked Zoo. “Or, we can stop your insane friend, and save the day!” said Kong with a hint of annoyance. Jade whispered, “You’re going to fit right in.” With a smile, of course.

As if everyone else agreed with Kong, they loaded up in some cars, and made their way to TfB Studios. On the road, they passed Josh’s car. “Did you see those tiny people in cars driving right by us?” asked the girl he met at the bar at the grocery store. Josh knew something was up. “Uh, nope. Maybe you just had a little too much to drink little too much time shopping.” replied Josh. He turned the car around, and followed his creations.

“Hey, Josh is following us!” yelled Dino happily. “Why is that girl in the car shirtless wearing so nice clothes?” asked Zoo. Torch turned and stared waved. In the one of the other cars, Flameslinger was explaining to Kong about their past. “I didn’t know plastic toys were capable of blowing up entire buildings.” said Kong, in response to the Target incident. “Yep. We can also cry and drive cars. Some breath fire.” said Flameslinger jokingly. “I missed out on a lot.” said Kong in amazement. “Yes, yes you did. I bet you’re pretty excited about going out and exploring the world.” said Flameslinger. “Yeah. I was getting tired of sitting on a desk, being a decoration. Off topic, but do you have to tell the stories to everyone?” asked Kong. “Yep. How do you think the author feels when new readers get confused?”

The fleet of cars pulled up, along with Josh. “You just sit here. I’ll be back in a couple minutes.” The girl smiled, puked out of the window and smiled again. Josh stepped out of the car, and heard screaming. The vomit landed on Sunbeam. Josh just looked at him, sighed, and walked over to the cars. “Wrong decisions, eh?” chuckled Wallop. Josh just sighed again. “She looks like she had too much dizzy water.” said Countdown. Josh smiled, and looked at her. She was making out with her shoe. “Way too much.” said Josh. “You probably want to know what’s happening, right?” asked Jade. “Well, does it involve Dune Bug and blowing up my house?” asked Josh. He pulled out his phone, and played over a conversation. “It’s me, Dune Bug. I’m going to blow up your house. You won’t find me - I’m definitely not at your office.” said the insane lump of plastic.

Josh and the others walked inside, and made way to the office. “I’ll go in first. Wait here.” he said. He looked around, and only noticed that his desk was a mess. “Forge?” Josh yelled in. “She’s dead. Dune Bug killed her.” Kong said. “Oh well. I didn’t like her anyway.” said the coldhearted Josh.

End of Chapter Eighty-One

Author’s Log:

Yep. I’m back. I don’t know how long I’ll last, but hopefully it’ll be a while.
Josh’s lady friend was drunk, if you couldn’t tell. smilie

Thanks for reading, there will be a HUGE shift in the character roster in the near future, and the story will be divided. I think you’ll like what’s coming up.

---
A story.
#1121 Posted: 00:36:33 15/12/2014
Hooray! And also, nice 4th wall breaking!
---
Dead
#1122 Posted: 01:01:05 15/12/2014 | Topic Creator
You know how I am with the fourth wall breaking...smilie
---
A story.
#1123 Posted: 01:03:57 15/12/2014
I'm gonna be honest, I'm not too find of all the fourth wall breaking. Seems a bit unprofessional and makes it lo like you're running out of ideas.
---
#1124 Posted: 01:14:36 15/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Okay. I can see what you mean. But, I do it for the humor, and I like how the characters know they're in a story. It's one of my favorite parts about Deadpool. smilie

If it makes you think I'm running out of ideas, I'm not. The next big plotline is going to have a different dynamic...
---
A story.
#1125 Posted: 01:16:23 15/12/2014
Okay. I can see what you mean. But, I do it for the humor, and I like how the characters know they're in a story. It's one of my favorite parts about Deadpool. smilie

If it makes you think I'm running out of ideas, I'm not. The next big plotline is going to have a different dynamic...

I'm not saying I think you are, I'm saying it makes you look like you are. It might make new readers think it's becoming a lazy series and repel them from it.
---
#1126 Posted: 03:36:09 15/12/2014
It's been a while, so who's sunbeam?
LePickleofDoom Green Sparx Gems: 360
#1127 Posted: 06:29:43 15/12/2014
Ello, I'm back. Remember me? Pop Thorn. Don't ask about the new account, but I'm back. I have a feeling that Ghost Roaster being able to take his head off in the game might give him a chance of revival. Either that or I just want him revived because I like him as a character. smilie
---
Oh Actvision, what shall you do when your cash cow is milked dry. If your immediate answer isn't "Rerelease Call of Duty of course!", you have let us down.
#1128 Posted: 21:33:12 16/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Epic popthorn
It's been a while, so who's sunbeam?

Sunbeam was one of the original living Skylanders made by Josh. Don't worry if you don't remember him, he's practically useless, and might be written out soon.

Quote: LePickleofDoom
Ello, I'm back. Remember me? Pop Thorn. Don't ask about the new account, but I'm back. I have a feeling that Ghost Roaster being able to take his head off in the game might give him a chance of revival. Either that or I just want him revived because I like him as a character. smilie

Sadly, I haven't thought of Ghost Roaster that much. But hey, you never know what could happen. smilie
---
A story.
#1129 Posted: 00:10:12 18/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Who's up for a chapter? smilie
---
A story.
#1130 Posted: 00:10:52 18/12/2014
hey utt, how you gonna use....

DARK AND LIGHT!?
#1131 Posted: 00:12:57 18/12/2014 | Topic Creator
I WAS HOPING SOMEONE WOULD ASK!

Dark and Light is in the works, and I'm hoping I can make it interesting with the storyline I've been working on.
I'm currently writing chapter 83, and I'm going to tell you, those two chapters coming up are INSANE.
---
A story.
#1132 Posted: 00:14:20 18/12/2014
i'm up for a chapter, any time buddy. smilie
#1133 Posted: 00:18:57 18/12/2014
Preparefor chapter, SIR! All ready for chapter ready...3...2...1...WHERE THE **** IS THE CHAPTER!?
---
Dead
#1134 Posted: 00:23:47 18/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 82 will come as soon as I'm done writing 83. These ones are longer than usual.
---
A story.
#1135 Posted: 00:34:36 18/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Eighty-Two:
Fighting, Fighting, Fighting

Josh and the toys (who happen to be his only friends, unless you count the girl in his car) were in the office, planning on what they were going to do with Dune Bug. After going through a ton of options - one of which, by Dino, was to tickle him until he turns good again, and another, by Zoo, where they feed Dune Bug unicorn poop - there was only one that was reasonable: to kill him. “I don’t want to do it, but it’s the only way we can be sure that he doesn’t come back.” said Josh. Jade looked sad. “Can’t we just work on his chip? How about we take out the bad stuff?” she asked. “You heard the man! We can’t save him! MAKE HIM BURN!!!” yelled Dino. Zap slapped him back into place. “I can’t do that, Jade.” said Josh. “Why not?” asked the crystal dragon. “Cause...science.” Josh turned, opened a drawer in his desk, and pulled out what looked like a box filled with tiny weapons. “In order for you guys to kill who used to be your best friend, you’re gonna need weapons. This is a box filled with stuff that you can use.” He placed the box, and took out the items. “For Flameslinger, a brand-spanking-new bow that shoots way better than your previous ones.” The plastic archer placed the bow in his hands. “I could probably kill a man seven different ways with this.” Josh handed Brutus, Thomas and Shard swords. He then handed various weapons to everyone else - excluding Countdown, Zoo and Dino. “Why don’t we get weapons?” cried Dino. “ I can’t let you three go into battle. Plus, I don’t trust you.”

Shard and Torch leaded the team assigned to kill Dune Bug, which consisted of Brutus, Thomas, Sunbeam, Wallop, Kong and Scratch. Flameslinger was tasked with recon, while the geek-duo helped him. Jade stayed home with Zap and the three others. “This is Flameslinger, so far we have no sign of Dune Bug.” said the archer. “We read you. We’ll pursue destination anyways.” spoke Wallop. He gave Shard a hand signal, and they trotted a couple feet forward, until a smoke bomb dropped from the ceiling. “He’s got us! We need eyes!” yelled Wallop. Torch flew into the air, and sprayed fire all around. Two Template soldiers (the ones from the battle with Flade) fell from the air. “Two down, unknown tangos still up here!” yelled Torch. He flew into a Template hanging from a rope, and scratched it’s face off. As the smoke cleared, Sunbeam found a Template hanging down, which then jumped and stuck it’s sword through Sunbeam’s back. “Behind us!” someone yelled. The Template then sliced Sunbeam’s head clean off. Brutus got one on him, but snapped it in half. “There’s too many! We need to retre-” Scratch’s sentence was ended with a sword lodged in her head. “SCRATCH!” yelled Wallop. He ran to her fallen body, only to receive three swords in his back. He roared, and fell to his knees. (In a Bruce Wayne manner. Y’know, when his parent’s died.)

“How’s it going out there?” asked Flameslinger over the com. Brutus grabbed Wallop’s radio. “We’ve lost Sunbeam, Scratch and Wallop. More warriors are on their way, please get here ASAP.” said the giant. “Guys, we got a problem. Drobot, come with me.” said Flameslinger. “I don’t have any weapons.” said Drobot. “You have sixty seconds to build one.” Drobot and Strauss scrambled to grab pieces. In less than twenty, they had a set of lasers that would go in Drobot’s suit. “Let’s go.” Flameslinger jumped on Drobot’s back and with a wheeze, Drobot flew off. “Dude, you’re heavy.” said Drobot, managing the weight. “It’s not like I’ve done anything to gain weight.” Flameslinger bounced up and down a little. “I’m assuming we’re supposed to land in the battle. Correct?” said Drobot sarcastically. He did a circle, and flung the archer off his back. Flameslinger landed on a Template, and sliced it’s head off with his bow. “How many down?” he asked Brutus. “Three. I can’t find that new guy, Kong, though.” said Brutus. “Two o’clock.” Flameslinger said, changing the topic. Brutus swung, and smacked three Templates in the face. “He’ll be fine. Maybe. Or dead. You know how fast characters come and go in this shebang. Remember Todd?” asked Flameslinger. “Nope.” Brutus replied. “Exactly. He was here for like three chapters. Three o’clock.”

About ten minutes later, the Templates were killed off. Luckily, none of our protagonists have died during those ten minutes. (Surprisingly.) “Okay, we seem pretty beat up. I think we should head back.” said Thomas. “No. We have to keep moving on.” said Flameslinger. “Dune Bug’s got three of us killed, and we’re close to dying. We don’t even know where Kong is.” yelled Thomas. Just like Beetlejuice, Kong appeared. “Sorry-” “AAAHHH” “-If I scared you. I went to scout on ahead. There’s plenty more Templates, and if we go down there, we die.” said Kong, who scared Thomas. “Then how are we going to get to Dune Bug?” asked Torch. “Well, there’s a way we can go that’s clear. It can take us straight to Dune Bug. But, if we go, he’ll pull the alarms, and we’ll be stuck with the Templates.” said Kong. “So, no matter which way we go, we have to fight the army?” asked Flameslinger. “Pretty much. But, we can make it easier, and go to the office to pick something up.” said Kong. He pulled out a small radio, and called Josh. “We’ll be over in a second, but while you wait, grab the Horse.”

End of Chapter Eighty-Two

Author’s Log:

Wow, we’ve seen plenty of heads getting detached from bodies, huh? And we’ve seen plenty of death, huh? If you’re wondering why our characters are pretty good about dealing with death, just think about how they have limited emotion. They only really feel bad when they’ve known the person for most of their existence, and are close. (Ex: Wallop and Scratch)

Thanks for reading! Be sure to comment, please, please, please! I really enjoy getting the feedback. And if you enjoy the story a lot, tell others! It would be great to have a ton of people reading. The more people that read, the faster chapters will come out!

---
A story.
#1136 Posted: 01:11:14 18/12/2014
Horse? Could it be Knightmare or Trail Blazer?
#1137 Posted: 02:34:45 18/12/2014
PLEASE don't kill off Dune Bug! He's been with us since Chapter 1! He's the mascot of the series!!
---
#1138 Posted: 00:42:12 19/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Eighty-Three:
What Do I Say Here?
Uh, More People Die?
Oops. Spoiler Alert.
Darn. I was late.
Continue.

Our group of soldiers have returned to the base, and are now looking at the Horse. “Is this a reference to the Trojan Horse or something? Cause this doesn’t look like a horse.” said Jade. “Yes, it’s just a reference. It was going to stand for something, but I couldn’t come up with anything.” said Josh. “Basically, this is just a giant suit that will be used to wipe out a ton of enemies. I’ll be the one wearing it, so I’ll head in first. Then, you guys come in and take out what’s left.” said Kong. “Sounds like fun. As long as I get to kill, I’m happy.” said Shard. “This time, I’ll carry you guys over.” said Josh. “Well, why can’t you just join in the fight? You’re the biggest ally anyone could wish for.” said Thomas. “Those things hurt.” said Josh. “Ah, Joshie. Always have been a fragile one.” said Strauss. Kong suited up in the Horse, and made his way to the playing field. The others were carried in Josh’s arms. “TO BATTLE!” yelled Countdown happily. He jumped off of Josh and ran to the hallway, shooting Templates in the face. The Horse jumped in front of him, and started kicking down Templates. Josh then threw the others, and ran away like a panzie.

“We have to make a path!” yelled Jade. She threw a couple of shards, but they all missed. “What do you think I’m doing?” yelled Kong back. He scooped up a couple Templates, and slammed them down. Flameslinger ran to the left, and shot a couple. “We bit off more than we can chew!” yelled Brutus. Countdown rode on his back, shooting enemies. Drobot flew in the air with Torch, and they took out the group in the back. “This is going great!” yelled Torch. That’s what it seemed like, until Dune Bug appeared in the middle of the battle. He grabbed Zap. “You look like you’ve been through a lot. Let’s end that.” he said in a Joker-esque tone. He then used Solomon to cut off his head. He ran around, ducking between fights, until he grabbed Thomas. “Ah, Thomas. A man who won the acclaimed chair of the Countdown Army, and formed a republic. A haven. A man who lead so many, but lost so much. Have a nice time...IN HELL!” Solomon’s edge touched Thomas’s throat. “Wait. I have to tell you something.” The blade stopped inching forward. “And that is?” the maniacal toy asked. “I’m the bomb.”

Those fatal words that no Skylander never wants to hear, the ones that have killed hundreds if not thousands, was spoken. Thomas kinda just stood there, waiting to die. “I’m the bomb.” Nothing. “The bomb I am.” Still, nothing. “The bomb diggity.” Solomon’s blade perched up. “You’re funny. I’ll keep you alive.” Dune Bug said. He cut off Thomas’s legs, and carried him to his chamber. Flameslinger witnessed what was going on, and followed Dune Bug. “You’re a special kind of insane Dune Bug.” whimpered Thomas. “DUNE BUG....is no more. I am SOLOMON.” Dune Bug’s voice was powerful and menacing. “That’s right. You aren’t Dune Bug.” said Flameslinger, standing in the doorway. “Because Dune Bug was a person. He felt. He cried. He loved. And he lead. Dune Bug was more than a leader. He was a friend. No - he was my brother. And you took that away from him. Dune Bug dropped the sword. He got to his knees. “What have I become?” he said. He looked sad. Almost like the normal Dune Bug was back. Flameslinger walked closer. “Oh yeah, a monster.” Solomon sliced through Thomas, and flung into the air, just missing Flameslinger. “YOU AREN’T MY BROTHER.” Flameslinger shot three arrows, but Dune bug caught them all. “I’m not your brother, but I am your killer.” He threw the arrows back, two of which hit him in the chest.

Kong finished clearing the battlefield, and climbed out of his suit. “Where’s Thomas? And Flameslinger?” he asked. “I don’t know. I hope they’re okay.” said Jade. “They aren’t!” yelled Dune Bug, dragging the bodies. “Thomas is dead, but Flameslinger could live.” he said. “I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!” screeched Jade. She dashed toward him, but her skull was clutched by the villain. “Thanks for being a friend.” he said, in his normal voice, and crushed her skull. “Who’s next?” he said playfully. Shard threw a blade, and Torch blew fire, but Dune Bug stepped away from the fire, caught the blade, and threw it at Torch. “I’m going down!” Torch yelled, as his right wing was clipped off. He made noises that a plane makes before it crashes. “Bad move.” said Dune Bug. “We can’t win. Run while we can.” said Brutus. “No. We can work on him.” said Kong eagerly. “Listen, I know you’re new with this kinda stuff, but we’ve been through a lot. This is worse than most, so we’re gonna scram.” said Brutus. He started walking away, and a couple of the others followed him. “Have it your way.” said Kong. He then did these awesome ninja flips, and threw a disc at Dune Bug, who (of course) caught it. “Do you realize how stupid you are?” The others with Kong slowly trailed to the office. “Have fun!” yelled Dino cheerfully. Kong stood there. Dune Bug snapped the disc in half. “I wish I could take pity on you. Your skills are quite remarkable.” he said. “Your the stupid one.” said Kong. The evil hunk of plastic looked at the snapped disc. “Surprise!” yelled Kong, running away. The surprise was a small bomb, capable of killing Dune Bug and blowing up a lot around him. “No worries.” said Dune Bug. Instead of throwing the bomb at Kong, he threw it to the ceiling. A chunk was blown out of the ceiling. Rubble landed on Thomas’ dead body, and was close to Flameslinger. Dune Bug ran off before the blow, so he was fine. Josh ran out of his office to see what was going on. “Holy ****!” was his reaction. “At least no one got hurt by that.” said Kong. “Well, not yet.” yelled a voice from the intercom. The lights flashed, and in-between that short outage, Josh was slaughtered.

End of Chapter Eighty-Three

Author's Log:

Well, we’ve had a lot of deaths. In this chapter and the previous one, we lost:

Jade
Josh
Thomas
Sunbeam
Wallop
Scratch
Flameslinger (???)
Zap

Thanks for dealing with the deaths!

---------

Quote: Epic popthorn
Horse? Could it be Knightmare or Trail Blazer?

I guess I let down on that.

Or was it hinting something?

Quote: 84skylanderdude
PLEASE don't kill off Dune Bug! He's been with us since Chapter 1! He's the mascot of the series!!

Dune Bug won't die. Well, maybe. He might not die.
I have killed a bunch of starters, though...
---
A story.
#1139 Posted: 01:01:32 19/12/2014
No more living skylander code...
---
Dead
#1140 Posted: 02:23:20 19/12/2014
No... Not Josh...
---
#1141 Posted: 02:45:54 19/12/2014
I'm starting to hate Le Dune Bug.
[User Posted Image]
---
Oh Actvision, what shall you do when your cash cow is milked dry. If your immediate answer isn't "Rerelease Call of Duty of course!", you have let us down.
#1142 Posted: 03:33:51 19/12/2014
If Dune Bug dies... So will Shelves.
---
#1143 Posted: 03:45:15 19/12/2014
Quote: 84skylanderdude
If Dune Bug dies... So will Shelves.

Don't worry, some bootleg toys could replace the originals and it could be good as new!

Selves!
Starring:
Doon Bug: The leader of the group.
Gost Roster: Crazy friend of leader.
Bumer: Spanish friend of leader.
There! Good as new!
If you want more bootleg fun, slap a Decool Toa Mata Nui on the logo!
---
#1144 Posted: 14:02:32 19/12/2014 | Topic Creator
I don't want to say what's going on with Dune Bug and what storyline he will forge.
But, he isn't dead, and won't die anytime soon.
That hopefully should make your worries go away.

And Shelves won't die just because the former mascot isn't who he was.
I'm trying to make some characters take on bigger roles, and I wanted to start with a big roster shake up.

LePickle, can't stop laughing at that! And your signature, too. smilie
---
A story.
#1145 Posted: 17:34:40 19/12/2014
Didn't expect Jade to die...
#1146 Posted: 18:54:33 19/12/2014
I, saying if he actually died. Not if he's evil or anything. But without Dune, I don't think Shelves could thrive.
---
#1147 Posted: 20:46:27 19/12/2014 | Topic Creator
I'll make sure it will.

With the influx of newer characters coming up, the story will get to thrive in new ways, with new stories to be told.

Epic, I didn't expect Jade to die either. smilie
---
A story.
#1148 Posted: 21:26:10 19/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Eighty-Four:
I See Fire (And Feel It Too)

The lights flashed, and in-between that short outage, Josh was slaughtered. His body lay, with a clean cut through around the front-half of his neck. Blood spilled out. “That was only the beginning. Next up, this place goes up in flames, and then his house. And the Wendy’s a couple blocks down. Horrible service.” said Dune Bug over the com. The others ran out from the office, to see a human body laying there. “You’ve killed to many. Make the bloodshed end!” yelled Brutus. “How about no. Instead, why don’t I continue with you!?” he asked crazily. The lights flashed, but Brutus stayed intact and alive. “Ha. I bet I scared you there.” He was laughing. “How can you be laughing? You are not a true being. Your heart has been replaced with evil. Your soul: taken away. Your mind has gone corrupt. Look what you’ve become.” Brutus shouted. “What have I become? What have I become? I haven’t become anything.” said Dune Bug. “Sick freak.” yelled Torch. “I haven’t become anything. But, my inner feelings have unlocked. All of the rage and anger and fright came out, and turned into something beautiful.” He sounds worse than you can imagine. “Go to Hell!” yelled Shard. “I can’t. I’m not real. I’m artificial. And so are you.” He continued his rant. “All of you have something building up. Some crazy, psychotic true self, that just needs to be unlocked. You are all evil, but just blinded by the light.” He spoke so articulate. So dark. Convincing. “You know what, I’ve wasted to much time. I gotta scram before the fire comes out.” He finished, and the fire alarm went off.

“Get out! NOW!” yelled Kong. He abandoned the Horse, and slung Flameslinger on his back. Brutus kept Countdown on his shoulders, and wrapped Zoo and Dino in his arms. Torch and Shard dashed towards the group, and Drobot started off, but realized Strauss wasn’t moving. “C’mon, we have to go! Do you hear the fire alarm?” asked Drobot, he needed to get out, fast. Strauss stayed put, and didn’t say anything. Drobot tried to put him on his back, but the elder slid off. “LET’S MOVE!” yelled Drobot. Strauss glanced to Drobot. “My father is here. I’ve finally found him, and now he’s gone. Why should I leave, when I can be with him?” said Strauss. “Because you were made to explore. Adventure. Create. And if you just sit here, and wait to die, then your purpose has been defeated.” said Drobot. Flames creeped down the hallway, and entered the room. “You’ve been a great friend. Thank you for that.” said Strauss. He and Drobot started to get warm. “I DON’T WANT TO MELT. GET UP. NOW!” yelled Drobot. “Leave, or you die! Don’t be foolish.” said Strauss. Kong and Shard rushed. “You two are going to die if you don’t leave.” said Kong. “I’m staying with my father.” said Strauss. “He was my father too. And now he’s dead. I loved him, and I can tell you did too. But he’s dead. You’ve lost him, but you’re still alive. Get up.” said Kong. Most of the room was covered in flame. Shard took Drobot out of the building. “Don’t be a fool.” said Strauss. His face was starting to melt. Kong looked down, but knew that Strauss wasn’t going to move. “Goodbye, brother.”

Kong got out with the others. “He was too stubborn. Wouldn’t leave.” said Kong. He looked depressed, because he couldn’t save someone. “You’re a good man, Kong. I’m glad we get to cross paths with you.” said Shard. “That’s probably the most heart-felt thing you’ve ever said.” said Torch. He was busy trying to fix his wing. “I’m going back.” said Kong ambitiously. “He’s dead. And you’ll die too.” said Brutus. “What if he isn’t?” asked Kong. “The fire has spread throughout the building, and it’s too hot for him to survive.” said Drobot. “Don’t beat yourself up about it. It was his choice.” said Brutus. Kong looked up, and saw lights. “We better get out of the area. The heat police are coming.” he said. “Ah, so new to the outside world.” said Torch. They ran around, dodging cars coming their way. “Look, the nice lady is still in the car!” yelled Zoo. “What’s that red ring around her neck?” asked Countdown. Brutus looked. “Oh. It’s uh, jelly. Just jelly.” said Brutus, trying to cover it up. “Why is her head hanging out of the window? And why isn’t she moving?” asked Countdown. “That’s just the way she sleeps.” said Brutus. Kong ran over to a sewer grate. “We can hide down here until they leave.” he said. Drobot beamed a hole in the metal circle, and the group climbed in.

They’re expressions were priceless.

End of Chapter Eighty-Four

Author’s Log:

Strauss is just sleeping with Josh in the fire, that’s all.

Thanks for reading! I need as much comments as possible!!!

---
A story.
#1149 Posted: 22:02:52 19/12/2014
Great. You get to my signature number's chapter, and you kill Strauss.
---
#1150 Posted: 22:31:16 19/12/2014
Are you just killing everybody so you have room for STT characters?
First | Previous | Page 23 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me