Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 12 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34
Shelves © by Uttster13 [CLOSED]
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#551 Posted: 21:27:55 16/08/2014
I CLAIM PAGE 12 MINE!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#552 Posted: 21:31:17 16/08/2014
no

why does your post have to be 5 characters long you cant even put ok
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#553 Posted: 22:15:36 16/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Yay! Twelve pages! Thanks to all my readers!
---
A story.
#554 Posted: 00:44:55 17/08/2014
yayay
---
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#555 Posted: 14:27:26 17/08/2014
Woohoo!
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#556 Posted: 14:31:20 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Fryno Forever
Woohoo!

Thanks for reading! Welcome to the Forum!
---
A story.
#557 Posted: 14:41:39 17/08/2014
Quote: uttster13

Thank you! I found your story, made an account, then read the whole thing in one day before I got the verification e-mail.
---
#558 Posted: 16:44:03 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator

Thank you! I found your story, made an account, then read the whole thing in one day before I got the verification e-mail.

That's over 50 chapters in one day!
You just earned yourself a gold star! smilie

---

New chapter later!

And as I mentioned before, I start school tomorrow, so I will lose a lot of free time. But, I have four chapters written, so we'll be fine!
Thanks for reading everyone!
---
A story.
#559 Posted: 16:45:43 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Fifty-Three:
Chronicles of Strauss
Pt. Four

Josh was at his desk, examining Flade’s code. “Is there anything wrong?” asked Strauss. “Nothing that I can see.” replied Josh. “Do you think he’s doing it on purpose?” asked Enchantress. “He can’t control it. As I can see, there is nothing wrong with the code.” replied Josh. He looked worried. “If you can’t see anything on the code, do you think there’s something wrong with the RFID?” asked Strauss. “I’m going to have to open him up if I do that.” said Josh. He grabbed a hammer, and then grabbed Flade, who was unconscious. “Whoa! You don’t need a hammer!” yelled Alchemist. He jumped over to Josh. “Actually, I do. The green base is not coming off with pliers or a knife. I have to smash it.” said Josh. He raised the hammer. As it smacked down, Flade rolled out of the way.

Flade jumped on top of Alchemist, and ripped off his arm. “Hey!” yelled the fury toy. “You will die, monster!” yelled Flade. He ripped off the other arm. Enchantress ran over to the two, but was flown halfway across the room by the fire knight. Josh pounded the hammer on the table, but Flade threw Alchemist under the tool. “NO!” yelled Josh, who just smashed what was seemingly a child to him. Flade ran out the door, rushing down the hall. “He’s getting away!” yelled Sunbeam, running for the door. “No. We can deal with him later. For now, I have to fix Alchemist.” said Josh. He moved his chair over to the 3D printer, and put in a picture of Alchemist’s design. “This will take a couple of hours, so I want you to start coding for another character.” Josh said, looking at Strauss. “Got it. Sunbeam, go help Enchantress.” said Strauss.

The Skylanders and Josh were working hard on making another person to add to their roster. But this time, Josh had different plans: he was going to make something that could take down Flade. It was late at night, so all the 3D printers were open. He scaled out parts of a huge creation, and put each piece in a separate printer. “Arms are finished printing, and the legs are near completion.” Enchantress said. “Good. I’m finished with the torso, and the weapons are now being worked on.” said Josh. Strauss was still working on the code, which wasn’t even halfway done. “How’s it coming?” asked Josh. “So far, so good. But it’s going to be a long time before I can finish.” replied Strauss. “That’s okay. It’s only ten, so we have another eight hours before people start showing up. Did you put in the special codes?” asked Josh. “Yep. I tweaked ‘em so the weapons are automatic, and they only can track down Flade.” said Strauss. “Nice thinking.” said Josh. He turned to Sunbeam. “Do you have the stuff?” he asked. “I can’t believe you made me walk across the street and grab you a pack of McNuggets. Lazy.”

Wherever Flade is...

The now mentally insane Skylander had been hiding in I-Wei Huang’s office, cloning his codes to put into a group of himself that he made with the 3D printer. He had made forty codes, and had made forty clones for them. “This is tiring.” said Flade, who was working on putting the second clone together. His first clone, dubbed Flare, was working on coloring a picture of a kitten. “How’s it coming.” asked Flade. “It’s almost finished. But, why do I have to draw and color a kitten?” asked Flare. “It’ll be used as a distraction so I can send men into Josh’s office to corrupt the code.” answered Flade. “But it won’t distract them. I mean, look at it. It’s not drawn correctly, and the eyes are colored one full color. It’s hideous.” said Flare, saddened by his awful work. “Fine. Scrap it and make a new one.” said Flade. “But I worked so hard on it!” said Flare. “Then make it better.” said Flade. “But it’s hideous!” yelled Flare. Flade went over and burned the drawing with a lighter. “Let’s just make a new kitten with the printer.” Flade said. He went over, typed in kitten, and the printer starting drawing.

After more soldiers being assembled, Flade thought it was time to attack. “You four, go to Josh’s office, but stay outside. You and you, go with Flare and the kitten. And the rest of you, we are going to go kill Josh.”

End of Chapter Fifty-Three

Author’s Log:

Flade now has an army. But if his code is bad, and he cloned them with his code, what will happen?

Thank you for reading, be sure to drop off a comment!
Also, if you don’t care for these couple chapters featuring the origin, then don’t worry, it’s going to end soon.

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:51:36 17/08/2014 by uttster13
#560 Posted: 16:50:54 17/08/2014
cool.
#561 Posted: 18:01:50 17/08/2014
Flade was the original evil mastermind. I wonder if he had something to do with Stink being evil?
---
#562 Posted: 18:06:05 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Flade was the original evil mastermind. I wonder if he had something to do with Stink being evil?

DUN DUN DUNNNN!
---
A story.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#563 Posted: 18:47:52 17/08/2014
Meh, too bad for Josh.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#564 Posted: 19:09:30 17/08/2014
lololololololololol
---
#565 Posted: 06:15:10 18/08/2014
Umm, Uttster, I think I just found a plot hole.

Josh works for Toys For Bob right? Well Enchantress is a Star Strike, who was created by Vicarious Visions.
#566 Posted: 21:07:59 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Epic popthorn
Umm, Uttster, I think I just found a plot hole.

Josh works for Toys For Bob right? Well Enchantress is a Star Strike, who was created by Vicarious Visions.

Things are different in the story. In this, Enchantress was one of the characters that weren't chosen, and stored for later. Then, VV thought they could revamp it.
---
A story.
#567 Posted: 22:08:38 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
This is a longer chapter, but it will wrap up this little arc. Enjoy!

Chapter Fifty-Four:Chronicles of Strauss
Pt. Five

A dozen of Flade’s soldiers stood outside of Josh’s office, preparing for attack. “Let’s go!” yelled one. “No!” yelled Flade. His men obeyed. A couple seconds later, “Let’s go!” yelled the same soldier. “No! Not yet. Men, don’t listen to him.” said Flade. “ Let’s go!” yelled the soldier. This time, he actually ran in. “Just go.” Flade sighed. He ran back to his hiding place to grab the rest of his men. Josh sat on his desk, along with Strauss, both unaware of the intruders. “Coding is complete, I just sent it to Enchantress and Sunbeam.” said Strauss. “Good job!” said Josh happily. He got out of the chair and headed for the door, only to be stoped by a group of cloned Flades. “Hello, Drake!” yelled the one in front. A clone from the back walked up, and whispered in his ear. “Hello, Josh!” he corrected himself. “Prepare for your doom!”

Enchantress and Sunbeam were in the 3D printer room, and had fully assembled the large weapon. “This is huge!” yelled Sunbeam, standing in front of it. “Now we can take out Flade.” said Enchantress, who called Josh. The phone rang for a second, and finally, a clone picked up. “Hello, Drake.” it said. “Uh, what?” asked Enchantress. “Er, hello, lady!” the clone said again. “Who are you?” asked Sunbeam. “I am a clone of Flade. He made us to kill Dra- Josh.” said the clone. “I’m going to warn you, we just finished building a large weapon, capable of blowing you up.” said Enchantress. The clone put the phone down for a second, and warned everyone. “You’re bluffing!” yelled the clone. A bunch of screams could be heard in the background.

The clones stood on Drake’s, er, Josh’s desk, with Strauss tied up, and Josh sitting on his chair. “You guys know I can get up and throw you across the room, right?” said Josh. “But you won’t, because we’ll stab you with our swords.” said the lead clone. “Those things are made of plastic, and they are rounded.” said Josh. “Two terrifying combinations!” yelled a clone. “Or a completely harmless combination.” said Josh. He stood up, but three of clones smashed his toes with the hammer. “Or we can use your awesome smashy-thingy and shatter your feet-stubs.” said the clone. As he walked closer to Josh, the door was knocked down, crushing two of the soldiers. It was Enchantress and Sunbeam, who were riding a box with various body parts taped on it. “What is that?” yelled Josh. “We didn’t have instructions, so we improvised.” said Sunbeam. He clicked a button, and a huge cannon rose out of the box.

After the cannon fell apart due to it not being able to shoot things, the clones tied up the other Skylanders. “You have to admit that it was fun putting that thing together.” said Sunbeam, looking at Enchantress. “Yeah, it was. I especially liked the tape.” said Enchantress. “Shut up!” yelled a clone that was standing by the two. Sunbeam stared at him creepily, and it walked away. Strauss was over by the computer, all alone. He hadn’t said a thing since the clones came in, but the look on his face told you he had a plan. Or that he was utterly scared of losing, and then being killed by Flade. Probably that one. Josh was now strapped to the chair, and the clones were jumping on him. “His stomach is squishy!” yelled one happily. “So much fun!” yelled another. After jumping around for a couple of minutes, the commander got a call. “Spark, we’re on our way.” said Flade. Spark signaled the other to stop. “Okay. We have them tied up, and we smashed Drake’s foot.” said Spark. “Who’s Drake?” asked Flade. “Nevermind that. How long will it be?” asked Spark. “Almost there. I’m sitting on a piece of cardboard, which is laying on the clones. I made them mindless.” said Flade. He hung up the phone, and popped in the office. “Josh. Good to see you.” said Flade, holding a butter knife. It wobbled around, so he set it down. “You aren’t going to hurt me.” said Josh. “You know, this has been a pretty crazy eight hours. We have fun, then you go crazy, we try to fix you, then you go crazy again, Alchemist dies, we build a machine, you build an army, and now we’re here.” said Sunbeam, who’s only saying that to fill people in. “Spark, go.” said Flade, pointing at Sunbeam. Spark walked over, raised his sword, and quickly put it down to tickle him. The other soldiers laughed.

Flade picked up the butter knife and cut Spark in half. Then, he climbed on Josh’s stomach. “You’re gonna die.” he said, raising the knife. Strauss then quickly slid the Portal of Power’s RFID chip onto the ground, which had a special code on it. “What?” yelled Flade angrily. He went to check it out, but the RFID chip flashed, and sent out a code that would shut down all the Skylanders in the room, except for him. “Josh, get up!” yelled Strauss. The man ripped the duck tape, and then grabbed the RFID chip, and smashed it with the hammer. He went over to Sunbeam and Enchantress’s bodies. “I’m sorry.” he said, with tears rolling down his eyes.

Months later...

The date was Josh had been promoted to lead programmer of Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure, and had never made another Skylander live again. He still had Strauss, so that was enough. The two had been sitting in their office, discussing the topic of the Life Code. “I don’t think we should do that.” said Josh. “If we insert the code into the main system, then we can have a bunch of toys like me, who will get to have the experience of living. That was great for me, and it would be great for them.” said Strauss. “I don’t know. It’d be wrong.” said Josh. Strauss looked at him. He looked almost sad. “You know, I can’t stay here forever. I have plans of living in a store, that would have other Skylanders there. I can make a life there, and teach them how to live.” said Strauss. Josh was shocked. “You can stay here.” he said. “No, I can’t. I’m distracting you from your work, and the other are getting worried about you.” said Strauss. “I’m fine.” said Josh. “No. You are not fine. I am leaving soon, so I can go out there, and be with others. I need to be with my people. Just but the Life Code in.” pleaded Strauss. Josh stared at his feet, thinking about it. “Fine. But I’ll only but it in randomly. And if something happens to one of them, like, the thing that happened to Flade, I know that that you can fix it.” said Josh, smiling at his creation. “Just take out the three-seven-seven, add two V’s, and they’ll be fine.” said Strauss, smiling back. They sat in awkward silence. “I love you, Dad.”

End of Chapter Fifty-Four

Author’s Log:

I tried to get a heartfelt moment in there. I was tearing up at the end. smilie

Thanks for reading, you know the drill!

---
A story.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#568 Posted: 22:15:46 18/08/2014
awww!
#569 Posted: 22:27:01 18/08/2014
Awwwwww!
#570 Posted: 22:30:25 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I know! It's so adorable!

Wait, you meant 'Awww' as in 'Aww man!'
---
A story.
#571 Posted: 22:37:11 18/08/2014

no. i meant it's cute
#572 Posted: 22:47:04 18/08/2014
Quote: ZapNorris

no. i meant it's cute

Same.
#573 Posted: 23:03:29 18/08/2014
The same thing DID happen again!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#574 Posted: 00:07:32 19/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: 84skylanderdude
The same thing DID happen again!

Uh, yes. Yes it did. Nothing to see here.
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:21:06 19/08/2014 by uttster13
#575 Posted: 01:31:30 19/08/2014 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

This is our new logo, made by the amazingly talented Trix Master! She tried to make it look like wood, which is great! Again, thanks, Trix!
You guys should check her awesome art out here!
What do you guys think about the new logo?
---
A story.
#576 Posted: 02:17:27 19/08/2014
I like it!
---
#577 Posted: 01:03:49 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Hello everyone! I have come up with a schedule for my posting of chapters.

One on Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Then, on the weekends, there may be none, or there could be three. Or five. Or eighty-five. Because...why not?

I will try to stay with the schedule, because this allows me to do some more things than just the story, and you guys are guaranteed a good number of chapters a week.

Of course, there will be kinks in the road and times when I can't get on at these days. But, if all goes well, fantastic.

Also, if you didn't notice, I have added taglines for every chapter. So according to those, Shelves stars Mark Wahlberg, and you can't trust the cake.

EDIT:

If you happened to read the plan for the schedule, then you know that there will be a chapter later today.
Know, I have another thing to talk about.

I have a lot of characters, and it's getting hard to include them all in a chapter. So, you won't see some of them much. I just wanted you to know that if you haven't figured it out.

Also, I've noticed that my little group of readers have gone from seven to three. That sucks for me, because I take a lot of time to do this, and I get very little response. It hurts to know that people aren't reading that much anymore. I don't know what I'm going to do to get readers, but if you guys have a really good idea, I could truly use it.

I'm thinking of going to S&N, and making a topic that shows the main post, along with Chapter One. So that might help.
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:24:41 20/08/2014 by uttster13
#578 Posted: 20:26:52 20/08/2014
I think you have twice as many readers as you think.
---
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#579 Posted: 20:35:06 20/08/2014
sup, I still read this just so you know smilie , I just keep quiet
#580 Posted: 21:00:36 20/08/2014
S&N won't get you readers, it is mostly Classic Spyro Fans (Yes I know there are skylander fans there too)

Also, the Chronicles of Strauss wasn't interesting to me (I kept commenting to give you support) so it might not have been interesting for other people. smilie
#581 Posted: 21:28:28 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
As seeing Chronicles of Strauss wasn't appealing, (I was trying something new with it.) I will never put you guys through that again. So, here's a real chapter!

Chapter Fifty-Five:
Back at Home, Where the War Is

Strauss and Drobot were in the house, working on a coding machine. After scanning Dune Bug’s chip, they needed it so Strauss could change his code. “iPod.” said Strauss. “It’s by the locator.” said Drobot. As you can see, things are not so fun in there, so let’s move outside. Dune Bug, Thomas and a squad of Countdowns were sent out to look for Bash and his groupies. “So, there’s been talk of you going crazy on the truck ride home.” said Thomas. “It was just a glitch.” said Dune Bug. “You controlled a human.” said Thomas. “He was crazy.” said Dune Bug. “But,” Thomas started, “How did you...what happened...is everything okay?” he asked. “Everything is fine. We’re home safe, and we have you as allies. Everything’s fine.” said Dune Bug. “I like turtles.” said Countdown, who tagged along. Thing were going fine, until a huge stuffed turtle hit the window. “AHH!” yelled Countdown happily. He opened the door, and ran out. “This can’t be good.” said Thomas, hopping out of the car.

The Skylanders stood around it, waiting for something to happen. “It has to be a trap.” said Dune Bug. “I want you guys to secure the area.” Thomas ordered the troops. “Can we keep him?” asked Countdown. He made puppy dog eyes. “Sure. If he isn’t a trap.” said Thomas, walking over to enormous turtle. “Well, it looks fine-” Thomas was interrupted by a huge wave of red smoke coming out of the plush toy. Then, a group of various Skylanders jumped down from the shelves. “Ambush!” yelled the Countdowns, all circling around Thomas, Dune Bug and Countdown. The soldiers started shooting missiles, but missed due to the smoke.

The smoke cleared, and dozens of Skylanders- all of which were wielding Doom Stone shields and Chop Chop swords- were standing around the car. “The great and mighty Dune Bug. Oh how I’ve been waiting for you.” said a voice that came from behind the mob. The Skylanders made a path, and a Bash, along with Hex, Rambo, Shard and Victor walked through. “Bash. We should’ve known you had something to do with this.” said Dune Bug. “You were too foolish to realize the mastermind behind all of this.” said Bash. “You can’t get away with this.” said Thomas, who stuck his hand in his pocket, and pulled out a button. “Ooh, a button will stop me!” snarled Bash. He looked at his men, and mouthed ‘laugh’. “Heh. Heh.” said his army. Thomas pressed the button. “What’s that for?” asked Dune Bug. “I just signaled the whole Republic to come.” said Thomas. Suddenly, five helicopters flew overhead, with dozens of vehicles driving behind. “Retreat!” yelled Bash. He and his cronies all dashed to the back room.

“Go! Go! Go!” yelled Jeffrey, who was standing on a pink Barbie Deluxe Camper. A wave of Countdowns ran towards the crowd, but were stopped by a falling row of shelves. “Come on back, don’t take the risk.” yelled Thomas. All of the Countdowns came back. “What do you think they went back there for?” asked one of the soldiers. “The Village. They must’ve taken it over.” said Dune Bug. “How many people lived in Village?” asked Thomas. “A couple hundred. If they recruited, then we can’t stop them.” said Dune Bug. He looked worried. “I have nearly four hundred men. We can stop them.” said Thomas. “No, you can’t. They’re innocent people, who are probably fighting for freedom. We can’t kill them.” said Dune Bug. “Then we’ll send in a spy.” said Thomas.

Dune Bug was with his group, along with Thomas, Brutus and Lumin. They were making plans of who they were going to send in. “They know about Zoo, Strauss, and Drobot.” said Brutus. “We heard Bash talking about keeping them alive when he held us hostage.” explained Thomas. “What about me?” asked Torch. “I don’t know. We could use you for protection.” said Dune Bug. “Me?” asked Sunspot. “You’re different, so they’ll know you came from us.” said Flameslinger. They all stood there, trying to figure out who to send. “How about me? I can take them out.” said Jade. “Are you sure?” asked Dune Bug. “I can kick butt when I need to.” said Jade. “Ok. Strauss, put the tracker on her. When it’s time, we’ll send in as many men as possible.” said Dune Bug. “Ok. Can do.” said Strauss. Everyone left the room, but Strauss called Dune Bug over. “Yeah?” asked Dune Bug. “We need to talk about your problem.”

End of Chapter Fifty-Five

Author’s Log:

Put on your game face! It’s time for war!

Thanks for reading, be sure to drop off your noggin thoughts below!
And if you haven’t subscribe to the story to get latest updates!

---
A story.
#582 Posted: 21:36:57 20/08/2014
I liked the chronicles of Strauss. But I'm glad to see you're back to the usual stuff.
---
#583 Posted: 22:14:50 20/08/2014
Are the Travelers still a thing?
#584 Posted: 03:47:35 21/08/2014
I liked the Chronicles of Strauss. It gave some insight into the past of the living Skylanders.
---
#585 Posted: 10:42:43 21/08/2014
I liked the Chronicles of Strauss. It gave some insight into the past of the living Skylanders.

So did I.
---
#586 Posted: 18:50:12 21/08/2014
this is epicness
---
#587 Posted: 20:23:25 24/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I am so, so sorry for no updates in the past three days, I was out of town to help for a church function all weekend, so I will put up a chapter within the next couple hours, and then maybe another one. Thanks for all of the comments!
---
A story.
#588 Posted: 21:19:58 24/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Fifty-Six:
Homies

“What do you mean?” asked Dune Bug. He and Strauss were discussing his RFID chip problem. “I mean that your chip is corrupt, and I have a machine to fix it. The only problem is that your chip has evolved a lot. I can’t do it with a cloned chip. So, I will copy your, and put it in another body.” said Strauss. “You want to take my original chip out, then copy it, and put the copy into another body. I see. What body will it be?” asked Dune Bug. “Well, that’s the problem. I don’t want to do it to put it in another Skylander, because that’s a lot of work. So, we have this.” said Strauss. He took out a small plush pig. “It’s the only thing that I can work with in less the an hour.” Dune Bug looked at it. “That’s the only thing you could find for me?” asked Dune Bug. “What? You don’t like it?” asked Strauss jokingly.

An hour went by, and Strauss had just finished wiring the pig. He then gave it a little shock, and it came to life. “This is ridiculous.” said Dune Bug. “No. It’s genius.” laughed Jade, who saw what had happened. Flameslinger came in behind her. “Whoa. Dune Pig!” he said, trying to make a joke. Everyone looked at him. “I’m sorry.” he said. “While I was making you, I thought that you could go undercover with Jade.” said Strauss. “What?!” yelled the shocked Dune Pig. “Yeah. My precious pet pig.” laughed Jade. “Really, Strauss? C’mon!” said Dune Pig. He was unhappy with the decision. “We should stop wasting time. Dino’s already in the car.” said Jade, walking out of the room with the archer.

Dune Pig scurried out of the room to catch up with Jade. “What do you mean Dino’s in the car?” asked Dune Pig. “I needed more people to come with me, so I brought him. He can be good in a fight when he has motivation.” said Jade. “I don’t have much motivation!” yelled Dino, who could hear the conversation. “And I’m coming too. They don’t know about me.” said Flameslinger. “And so are a group of Countdowns, and Scratch. And Wallop. Yeah, a bunch of people.” said Jade. “We can’t have all these people.” said Dune Pig. “We can, actually. Wallop made up a story for us. According to him, we all came from a Walmart in another city. We heard about how a group of Skylanders were going to take over, so we thought we’d journey here to join them.” said Jade. “Sounds good, I guess.” said Dune Pig.

With Bash and Co...

Bash stood in the Hall, which was located in the newly conquered Village. He was talking to Victor about Sherbet, the fuzzy pink death weapon. “When should we use him?” asked Victor. “When we have the whole group tied up. Then, they’ll watch each other die, until Dune Bug is the last left. Then I’ll kill him myself.” answered Bash. “That’s a little deep for a fan fiction about a kids game.” said Victor. Rambo quickly ran in. “Sir, we have more Skylanders who want to join the uprising.” the Riptide said. “Victor, you can take care of them.” said Bash. Victor walked out of the room with Rambo, and then got over to the wall. “Hello.” said Victor. “Sup, home waffle.” said Jade, in her “Bro voice”. “You must come from another city.” said Victor. “Sure thing, bro shizzle.” said Wallop. “All ‘da way from ‘da streetz.” said Scratch. “Um...” said Rambo, looking at Victor. “They cool. Let ‘em in.” said the Voodood.

Victor opened up the gate, and let the group in. “Why do you have a pig?” asked an Eruptor, who had Barbie hands taped to him. “Why do you have girl hands? WHOO!” yelled Jade. The Eruptor looked sad. “I didn’t have any real hands to hold a sword with, so Jaoke rigged me up with these doll hands.” said the sad Eruptor. “You ‘da man.” said Dune Pig, scuttling past. The group followed Victor, who was heading for the hall. “This is the Village. We took it over from the evil hands of Cyrus, a corrupt Crystal Wham Shell who ran the place. He and all of his mad people were taken to a storage box outside of the Village. We were going to kill them, but we decided it’s best to torture them when possible.” said Victor. “Good thing they aren’t dead.” mah bro Dune Pig whispered to homie Jade. Victor looked at the pig. “What’s that?” he asked. “This is Homie P. There were a bunch of toys that were going to be made in a new game, but they threw them out. We found him and let him in our group. Homez.” said Jade. “Ok then. This is the Hall. We run our operations here, and our leader Bash lives here.” said Victor. He walked in the room, along with the group. Bash sat on the throne. “Noice pig, bro.”

End of Chapter Fifty-Six

Author’s Log:

Our homies have infiltrated the Village. Noice.

Thanks for reading, be sure to subscribe and put you lovely thought below!

---
A story.
#589 Posted: 21:42:52 24/08/2014
smilie Dune Pig.
---
#590 Posted: 23:52:43 24/08/2014
You had to find a way to talk like that. smilie
mrdarkspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 918
#591 Posted: 00:46:45 25/08/2014
LOL, next time put him in a barbie doll so he becomes even more embarressed! It would be so funny. smilie
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:47:16 25/08/2014 by mrdarkspyro
#592 Posted: 02:05:14 25/08/2014
THE CLAPPER- now 99.9 percent more TURTLES
midnightmagic34 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3743
#593 Posted: 20:11:37 25/08/2014
Uttster13, I love your story, do you think I could do a similar one, that's connected to this in a way, then one day, we could combine thoughts, and clash our characters?
---
I'd rather stand tall, then live on my knees, cause I am a conqueror, and I won't accept defeat! Try telling me no, one thing about me, is I am a conqueror
#594 Posted: 21:32:51 25/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: midnightmagic34
Uttster13, I love your story, do you think I could do a similar one, that's connected to this in a way, then one day, we could combine thoughts, and clash our characters?

Hey, thanks for reading the story! It's always cool to see more readers.

On the topic of you doing your own story, that's great!
But, when you mention a crossover, that's a real dark spot for me.

So, since everyone might read this, I'll bring up the matter of stories that are similar to mine, and the thing of crossovers.

Toys to Life Stories:

The first one that came out was Boomer's Big Break, and it spawned two or three similar stories. Then, it was considered rude to do that. I don't get why it was rude, but I guess people thought it was thought stealing.

After BBB ended, there were no Toys to Life stories in the section for about half a year. One day, I decided to start my own, and I thought it would do fair, considering all of the readers I had for Tales of Skylands. It was great, and blew up. I had three pages in three days. Five pages in two weeks. Then, I noticed a ton of other stories popping up that were similar, if not, the exact same thing. I was pretty cool with it. I liked that some people liked the story so much, that they made one like mine. I felt as if were a fun competition between me and the authors.

Eventually, more stories like mine came. I counted, and there were over a dozen. (Five were due to ZapNorris trying to live up to BBB smilie) I've never told anyone this, but it really saddened me that there were this many. It hurt knowing that the idea was now overused. I was honestly angry at there being so many. But, I can't tell you what to do, so I try to help people, instead of posting "You copied my idea you son of a gun!"

As of now , I'm okay with it, because I now that they were spawned out of Shelves. I like seeing the little competition go up every couple of weeks.

Here's the d-baggy part: I don't think that some of them are the best. Half of them are pretty good, like Skylanders: The Real World and IRL. The other half could use some work. If you need help with ideas like mine, just ask here. I'll be willing to find a way to help you. But, I do ask that if you do a TTL Story, don't use a thing from Shelves. No village in the backroom, no group of people traveling and fighting, and certainly no one main baddie that leads an army of dumb figures that are all the same type of Skylander.

I'd appreciate if you follow the little rule I made for TTL stories. I hereby dub it the Toys Law.

Crossovers:

Cool, you made a story and you want to tie in with me! But, it's not cool that you are planning to do so. As stated, I'm okay with stories that are similar to mine, or share the TTL element. The thing is, I don't want to do crossovers with you guys.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I don't want Shelves to tie in with others. Sadly, most of the TTL stories don't last more than a page, two if lucky. I don't want to tie in with a story because:

• Some of the stories don't go far, and are way too similar to mine.
  • Some TTL stories only have a couple of chapters, which makes it hard to work with, due to no development in the story.
  • I have my own lore to work with, and other stories have their own, too. If a story wants to be part of mine, and it has a different reason for toys being alive, it ruins the whole subplot and past of the story

Hopefully give you guys a clear image of why I don't want to crossover. But, I may be looking to do one some day.

Requirements for (potential) crossover:

• Has to be able to stand on it's own before it can be with mine.
  • Has to have completed a storyline. I need to know that stuff has happened in the other story, because a lot has happened in mine.
  • Has to be developed, and have ways to make it grow.
  • Has to have more than six pages.
  • Has to have two or more commenters. This can be that one person posts after every chapter, and one that posts occasionally.

Those are need-be's in order to crossover. If I think that your story is good, and it meets all the requirements, and I'm ready to cross, then we'll try to work something out. This is another law, the Crossover Law.

---

I tried not to offend anyone, but if I did, let me know. I can edit the as many times as I need to. If I sounded like a total d-bag, just let me know.

Thank you all for reading the story!
---
A story.
#595 Posted: 21:38:43 25/08/2014

So, since everyone might read this, I'll bring up the matter of stories that are similar to mine, and the thing of crossovers.

Toys to Life Stories:

The first one that came out was Boomer's Big Break, and it spawned two or three similar stories. Then, it was considered rude to do that. I don't get why it was rude, but I guess people thought it was thought stealing.

After BBB ended, there were no Toys to Life stories in the section for about half a year. One day, I decided to start my own, and I thought it would do fair, considering all of the readers I had for Tales of Skylands. It was great, and blew up. I had three pages in three days. Five pages in two weeks. Then, I noticed a ton of other stories popping up that were similar, if not, the exact same thing. I was pretty cool with it. I liked that some people liked the story so much, that they made one like mine. I felt as if were a fun competition between me and the authors.

Eventually, more stories like mine came. I counted, and there were over a dozen. (Five were due to ZapNorris trying to live up to BBB smilie) I've never told anyone this, but it really saddened me that there were this many. It hurt knowing that the idea was now overused. I was honestly angry at there being so many. But, I can't tell you what to do, so I try to help people, instead of posting "You copied my idea you son of a gun!"

As of now , I'm okay with it, because I now that they were spawned out of Shelves. I like seeing the little competition go up every couple of weeks.

Here's the d-baggy part: I don't think that some of them are the best. Half of them are pretty good, like Skylanders: The Real World and IRL. The other half could use some work. If you need help with ideas like mine, just ask here. I'll be willing to find a way to help you. But, I do ask that if you do a TTL Story, don't use a thing from Shelves. No village in the backroom, no group of people traveling and fighting, and certainly no one main baddie that leads an army of dumb figures that are all the same type of Skylander.

I'd appreciate if you follow the little rule I made for TTL stories. I hereby dub it the Toys Law.

Crossovers:

Cool, you made a story and you want to tie in with me! But, it's not cool that you are planning to do so. As stated, I'm okay with stories that are similar to mine, or share the TTL element. The thing is, I don't want to do crossovers with you guys.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I don't want Shelves to tie in with others. Sadly, most of the TTL stories don't last more than a page, two if lucky. I don't want to tie in with a story because:

• Some TTL stories only have a couple of chapters, which makes it hard to work with, due to no development in the story.
  • I have my own lore to work with, and other stories have their own, too. If a story wants to be part of mine, and it has a different reason for toys being alive, it ruins the whole subplot and past of the story

Hopefully give you guys a clear image of why I don't want to crossover. But, I may be looking to do one some day.

• Has to have completed a storyline. I need to know that stuff has happened in the other story, because a lot has happened in mine.
  • Has to have two or more commenters. This can be that one person posts after every chapter, and one that posts occasionally.

Those are need-be's in order to crossover. If I think that your story is good, and it meets all the requirements, and I'm ready to cross, then we'll try to work something out. This is another law, the Crossover Law.

---

I tried not to offend anyone, but if I did, let me know. I can edit the as many times as I need to. If I sounded like a total d-bag, just let me know.

.....i don't know where to go after chapter 6 fro boomer's big break: it's back.

after you made this post , i don't know where to go.
#596 Posted: 22:15:38 25/08/2014

Toys to Life Stories:

Crossovers:

---

You kinda just said why Skylanders: The Real World ended, there were so many stories that were TTL (most of them were from Zapnorris) that it was hard for me to come up with new ideas. (And the lack of time I have to write a chapter)
#597 Posted: 21:43:39 26/08/2014
whoa blahh
---
#598 Posted: 22:48:47 26/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Sorry about the no chapter yesterday, it totally escaped my mind. It's here now, though! smilie

Chapter Fifty-Seven:
Street Fights!

Our homies have infiltrated Bash’s new HQ, and are with him right know. “Thanks, home slice. Wazzup?” asked Wallop, fist bumping Bash. “Well, right now, I have just gained some new members to our army. Next, we attack a group of other evil Skylanders and kill them.” said Bash. “Yo, ya’ don’t need tah kill peeps.” said Scratch. “What do you mean?” asked Bash, looking at the Flameslinger in the back. “If ya’ attack dem, then you will lose men.” said Wallop. “Why are you talking so funny?” asked Bash. “You making fun of ‘da way we talk?” said Scratch menacingly. Bash ignored Scratch. He hopped out of the throne to take a look at the Flameslinger. “Get up there.” said Bash. He shoved Flameslinger up by the chair. “Whoa, home waffle. Take a chill.” said Flameslinger. “There was a Flameslinger with the other group. And he looked like you.” said Bash.

Flameslinger stood by the chair. “All Flameslinger’s look alike, dawg.” he said worriedly. “Yes, but that one had the same bow as you.” said Bash. He signaled a group of men to come over. “Take him to the box. And them. They are not who they say they are.” said Bash. Flameslinger quickly drew his bow, and shot two of the four guards in the chest. Wallop then jumped out and smashed the other two. “Guards!” yelled Bash, but he was grabbed by Scratch, and clawed at a couple of times. “My eye! I can’t see!” yelled Bash, who’s eye was just busted. Jade had pressed the button, and all of the Countdowns busted down the wall, with Torch and Sunspot flying overhead, and Ghost driving the Barbie camper. “CHARGE!” yelled a nearby Wrecking Ball. Suddenly, various Skylanders came out of buildings, and rushed towards the wall of Countdowns. Scratch clawed Bash’s other eye out, and Flameslinger shot him a couple of times. Then, Wallop ripped open his base and smashed the chip. “We won’t see him later.” said the Trap Master. He then ran out towards Bash’s army, pounding random fighters.

Twelve minutes and thirty-four seconds went by, and our homies have been killing it out there in the battlefield. Wallop had taken out dozens of enemies, same as Torch and Flameslinger. Dune Pig did nothing, because, well, he’s a pig. Although, he did bite a Swarm, which only lead him to be flung across the Village. Scratch and Flameslinger were over by a shop, shooting down a group of Swappers. “Free Ranger!” yelled Scratch. Flameslinger shot an arrow, which hit the magnets, ending up flinging the Free onto a nearby Rise. “Free Rise! This ones faster!” yelled Flameslinger. Scratch pounced on it, and shredded it. “Nice!” yelled Flameslinger, before he was tackled by three of the Deja Vu’s. He shot one in the face, and another in the chest, but they just kept attacking him. “Darn basalts.” said Flameslinger. He then grabbed a lighter he kept on his back, and burned the plastic. “Ahh! My face!” yelled one of them. Scratch then quickly tackled another one, tearing it apart. Flameslinger shot the final one rapidly, puncturing it five times. “We make a pretty good team.” said Flameslinger, lifting the body off of himself.

The battle was over, but Victor, Hex and the rest of the regular cronies managed to escape the scene. All of the soldiers there had been killed by the group and the Republic.Thomas sent out a group of men to go free the captured citizens. He and Dune Pig were in the Hall, making plans. “What’s next? I know Bash’s main team got away, and we don’t know where they are.” said Thomas. “Well, I don’t want to go looking for them. That would take forever, and could end up with no result. For now, let’s rebuild the Village, and give them the support we need.” said Dune Pig. Thomas snickered. “What?” asked Dune Pig. “I can’t take you seriously with the pig body.” said Thomas, chuckling. “Can you just make a base outside the Village, and make sure it’s protected?” asked Dune Pig. “Sure.” said Thomas, still laughing. He made his way to the door, before Jeffrey rushed in. “Picture. Victor. Mace. Crossbow.” he said, panting. “What?” said Dune Pig in confusion. “There’s a picture - *breaths* - of Victor in a room, with Punk Shock’s body, and Cyrus’s too. He’s wielding a Chop Chop shield, Punk’s crossbow, and Cyrus’s crystal mace.” said Jeffrey. “Are you sure it’s them?” asked Thomas. “Certain. A Crystal Wham Shell is rare, and Punk’s body had a T, the one the Travelers forged.” said Jeffrey. Dune Pig walked outside, gathered everyone, and gave a message. “Our friends, King Cyrus, and General Punk Shock are dead.”

End of Chapter Fifty-Seven

Author’s Log:

Looks like Victor has some trophies. Sadly, those trophies are beloved characters.

Thanks for reading, be sure to drop off a comment below!

---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:50:27 26/08/2014 by uttster13
#599 Posted: 22:57:47 26/08/2014
I'm guessing the travelers ended, seeing as how Punk Shock is dead.
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#600 Posted: 22:58:56 26/08/2014
so close, yet so far away
First | Previous | Page 12 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me