Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 10 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34
Shelves © by Uttster13 [CLOSED]
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#451 Posted: 15:54:35 13/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Whoo-hoo! Ten pages!
Thanks to all my readers for making us get ten frostin' pages!
Here's to ten more!
---
A story.
#452 Posted: 01:06:55 14/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: 84skylanderdude
smilie Birds understand Latin.

"Everyone slowly hopped out slowly." That's a redundant sentence.

You saw nothing...
---
A story.
#453 Posted: 14:50:31 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Forty-Two:
The Arrival

The airship was now ten minutes away from the location of Strauss, Ghost Roaster and Boomer. “Almost there! I can’t wait to leave this crappy ship.” said Jade. “It isn’t crappy. I built it.” said Drobot. “And that somehow justifies your statement?” asked Jade. “Hey, stop it.” said Flameslinger. “I’m sorry. You know how this makes me feel.” apologized Jade. “It’s fine. But for the next ten minutes, I’m going to lock you in Snuggles’s room.” said Drobot. “Why?” asked Jade. “Because you have about seven minutes before I rip your head off.” said Drobot.

Dune Bug, Torch, Zoo and Dino stood on the roof, waiting to land. “We have five minutes.” said Dune Bug. “Thank Eon! I’m about to grab Jade and throw her off the ship.” said Zoo. “Aren’t we all?” asked Torch. “Um, guys, I’m missing about a third of my body.” said Dino worriedly. “You just now noticed you’re missing random chunks of your body? That’s sad.” said Torch. “I shouldn’t have let Snuggles chewed on me.” said Dino. “We’ll get you a new body.” said Dune Bug reassuringly. Torch was staring at a man outside of the house they were going to break into. “Ah crap.” he said. “What?” asked Dune Bug. “That guy. He lived in the house that I burned down.” said Torch. Drobot creeped up behind him. “You burned down a house?” he asked. “Yep. It was for revenge.” said Torch. “I should burn down a house sometime.” said Drobot. Flameslinger had Snuggles on a leash, and walked up to the roof. “What are we all doing here?” asked Dune Bug. “We’re hiding from Jade. She bit Snuggles.” said Flameslinger. Snuggles whimpered, and held up his right paw, which you could see teeth marks in.

------------

The airship was now on the roof of the house, and all the Skylanders came out. “We made it! I’m so happy!” said Jade, as if she was a completely different person. She went up to Snuggles and apologized to him, then hugged him. He purred. “I didn’t program him to do that. Rupert, did you program him to do it?” asked Drobot. “Nope. He must be learning on his own now.” said Rupert, a little emotional. “They- they g-g-grow up-p-p-p so fast.” said Dino, who was trying not to cry. Guys, come on. We have a mission at hand!” said Dune Bug, who watched the whole thing go down. He and Flameslinger opened a window, and jumped in. “The pocket radar shows us that they are-” “Dune Bug? Guys? How’d you get here?” asked Ghost. He stood by Strauss, a Scratch and a weird looking hog guy. “Drobot! I knew you’d find us!” yelled Strauss happily. He drove up by Drobot, and gave him a hug. “Ahem.” Rupert said. “Oh, hi Rupert.” said Strauss. “You can’t deal with him either?” asked Jade . “Guys, come on down.” said Ghost. The group jumped off the windowsill, jumped on the bed and slid down the sheets. “It’s good to see you!” said Dune Bug. “It’s good to see you guys. I’m tired of the kid.” said Ghost. The Scratch and hog guy stood their, watching the group. “Oh, this is Gemma, and that’s Wally.” said Strauss. “What are you, Wally?’ asked Drobot. “I’m a Wallop. I’m coming out in the next game.” said Wally.

------------

After hours of catching up, the group explained what’s been happening at home, while Ghost and his clan told everything about the kid, the house, their survival and how Wally showed up. “So the dad is a developer for the game? Interesting.” said Drobot. “Yeah. And he’s a good guy. But the kid treats his dad like a small nerd, steals the Skylanders he has at home, and breaks stuff from stores.” said Gemma. “We are owned by the dad. The kid took us from his dad’s work area.” said Wally. “Are there other Skylanders alive in the house. “Sadly, no. They’re all dummies.” said Wally. “Well, let’s get out of here, before bad things happen.” said Dune Bug. “You’re letting us come with you?” asked Gemma. “Of course. This place sucks, and we can get you to somewhere better.” said Jade. “Wait! What happened to Boomer?” asked Zoo. “He’s gone. He was here one day, gone the next. We have no clue where he is.” said Ghost. “Well, we’ll find him. Let’s get to the ship.” said Dune Bug. As they all climbed onto the roof, they noticed the ship was gone.

End of Chapter Forty-Two

Author’s Log:

New characters! Yay!
No ship! Boo!
Where’s our Spanish-speaking friend? Who knows!

Thanks for reading!
Be sure to drop off a comment! And if you kindly would, spread the word!

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#454 Posted: 14:58:01 15/07/2014
Cool.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#455 Posted: 14:59:01 15/07/2014
yay wally!
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#456 Posted: 15:05:10 15/07/2014
WALLOP!!!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Smolderdasher37 Green Sparx Gems: 291
#457 Posted: 17:26:59 15/07/2014
SCRATCH!!!!! YES!!!!!!
#458 Posted: 17:29:24 15/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Forty-Three:
Trapped

The group of Skylanders stood on the roof, befuddled by the now missing airship. “It’s gone! Thank Eon!” yelled Jade happily. “This isn’t good. We have no way of getting home.” Flameslinger said to the dancing dragon. “Drobot, is there a way you can get us home?” asked Dune Bug. “We just have to find the ship. It wouldn’t magically disappear from thin air.” said Drobot. “It was the birds.” said Torch, staring at a bird on the electrical wire. It stared back intensely, with it’s beady little eyes, ready to kill. “Torch, stop staring at the bird. I don’t think the birds could have taken our ship.” said Dune Bug. In the distance, a flock a hawks carried the airship in their feet. “Over there! Ha! In yo’ face, Dune Bug! I told you it’s the birds.” said Torch. He flew over and caught all the birds on the wire on fire.

Dune Bug and the group sat on the bed, figuring out plans to get the airship back. “Does the kid have any Legos?” asked Jade. “No, but I’m sure the dad does.” said Gemma. “Ok. If he has enough, we can build a four-man plane to fly out there, defeat the birds, and grab the airship.” said Dune Bug. “That group will be me, Snuggles, Flameslinger and Wally, along with Torch flying by us.” he said again. “I’m going to find Legos. Torch, come with me.” said Drobot. The two jumped off the bed, and walked out the door. “Why did you want me to go with you.” asked Torch. “You, my friend, are going to show me the best place to burn down a house.” answered Drobot. “Let’s go get to the basement.” said Torch. As the two walked down a hallway, Drobot noticed a room filled with Skylanders. “Whoa.” he said, and walked off towards the room.

When Drobot walked in the room, he could see rows upon rows of Skylanders, from all games, including many throwaway characters. “Torch, come see this.” said Drobot. Torch flew in, saw a fly, and caught it on fire. It flew into the curtain, which then caught on fire. “NOOO! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?” yelled Drobot. “Oops.” said Torch. “Help! Help me!” yelled a small voice from the top shelf. Torch flew up, and it was a smaller Sunburn. “Whoa. What are you?” asked Torch. “Just let me free! I hate this plastic bag.” yelled the small Sunburn. Then, another voice from the top yelled for Torch to help him. It was just a Stink Bomb, so he left it and went to save the smaller Sunburn.

------------

It was nighttime, and the Fire Department had put out the fire. Only a couple of Skylanders were ruined, so it wasn’t a big deal. The group sat out back, watching Drobot build a Lego plane. “So, you said your name is Sunspot?” asked Dune Bug. “Yeah. The creator was on the phone one day, talking to someone about how Sidekicks were going to be added in the fourth game. They made me for the first game, but used Gill Runt instead.” said Sunspot. “I’m surprised he gave you a chip, little one. Most characters who don’t make it don’t have a chip.” said Strauss. “Well, I’m not just a Skylander. I was a gift from I-Wei Huang, who creates Skylanders, and also makes robots. He gave me wings, so I can fly just like Torch.” said Sunspot. “I know who’s going on our next mission with me.” said Torch. He and Sunspot fist bumped. “The plane’s finished.” said Drobot. “Great. In the morning, we’ll set off for the attack.” said Dune Bug.

The group sat there, talking about their travels and whatnot. But they weren’t alone. The kid was back there, watching the Skylanders talk. He quickly ran inside to talk to his dad. “Dad! Dad! Skylanders are alive! And they caught your room on fire!” he yelled, running up the stairs. When he got up the stairs, his parents were in his room, packing his things for military school.

End Of Chapter Forty-Three

Author’s Log:

A lot’s gone on lately, and some of it may be hard to catch.
So now, if you have any questions, ask me, so I can make sure you get the full experience of Shelves.

Thanks for reading!
Be sure to drop off a comment!
And if you kindly would, spread the word!

---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:25:18 16/07/2014 by uttster13
#459 Posted: 14:35:11 16/07/2014
It'd be funny if sunburn gets a repose and then gets a sidekick in trap team.
#460 Posted: 14:38:24 16/07/2014
Cool.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#461 Posted: 18:59:12 18/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Forty-Four:
A Trip Gone Wrong

Thomas and Brutus were in the main room, preparing to visit Target. “I’m glad we let you in.” said Thomas. “I’m glad you let me in. Without you guys, that kid would have destroyed us.” said Brutus. “Do you think he’ll ever come back?” asked Thomas. “He’ll end up in one of the stores, for sure. I don’t think he’ll get here.” said Brutus. “If he does, we’ll take him out. One of us would sacrifice ourselves to protect the rest.” said Thomas. Surgeon walked in. “Well, well, well, what do we have here?” asked Surgeon, looking at Brutus. “I’m Brutus. Thomas let me in.” said the Giant. “Just because I was gone for a week doesn’t mean you have to go all soft on me, Thomas.” said Surgeon. “Who let you in?” asked Thomas menacingly. “One of the guards.” said Surgeon. Thomas gave him a cold stare. “What, you don’t want me back?” asked Surgeon. “I banished you for what you tried to do. You aren’t aloud here.” said Thomas. “All I did was try to bring back our leader.” said Surgeon. Thomas grabbed his radio. “I need a squad to come to my office. We have a rat problem.” he said. Four men came in. “What is it sir?” asked one of them. “I need you to take him away.” said Thomas, pointing at Surgeon. Two of the men put him in the back of a jeep. “Anything else?” asked the trooper. “Find out who let him in.” said Thomas. “No prob, sir.” said the trooper, and he left. “Who was that?” asked Brutus. “That was our brainiac. He was loyal to the leader and us, but too loyal. After several times of trying to resurrect the leader, I kicked him out.” said Thomas. “Come on, let’s go. We have work to do.”

Thomas thought he’d bring along Countdown, the first henchman, who has a heart of gold, and a passion for turtles. “If I find a turtle at Target, can I keep him?” asked Countdown. “Sure.” said Thomas. “What if it’s too big?” asked Countdown. “Then we’ll get the guys to bring it back in one of the Carriers.” said Thomas. “Mr.Tree Guy, do you like turtles?” asked Countdown. “I’ve never met one.” said Brutus. “Well, I hereby force you to like turtles. You can join the turtle club. We’re working on a song, but it’s kinda hard to find something that rhymes with turtle.” said Countdown. The truck arrived at Target. “I’m glad it’s nighttime. I hate walking around when there are humans.” said Brutus. “It sure does suck.” said Thomas. He shot a hole in the wall, and the three climbed in. “Okay, so there is a group of Skylanders that live here. They are nice, but they probably still hate me.” said Thomas. “Why would they hate you?” asked Brutus. “They fought us in the big turtle war.” said Countdown. “Oh, I see.” said Brutus. “Hopefully we can warn them about the hum-” Thomas was grabbed before he could finish the sentence. “Good job, Slave Two. That’s three more brownie points.” said Bash. “Alright!” said Slave Two, and he high-fived Slave One.

------------

Bash stood in a room where he kept the trespassers. “So, one of the henchmen grew a mind of his own.” said Bash. “I’m not with Stink. He’s dead. Dune Bug and the group killed him.” said Thomas. “The group? You mean those fools who barely survive over in the Electronics Department? They’re gone. They left to go find their friends that were stolen.” said Bash. Shard walked in. He was nothing like he was described before. Now, he had a gauntlet with claws on his right hand, and glass sword in the other. He was black and red, and had a saw where his fin should be. “Sir, we got a problem. Slave Three fell in one of the toilets.” said Shard. “That’s the third time today!” yelled Bash. “I know. I’ll get the other two to fish him out of there.” said Shard. He left the room. “You aren’t going to take over the store. You can’t.” said Thomas. “Actually, I can. When the group comes back, my team and I will be waiting at their house. We’ll kill the weak ones, like Dune Bug, Jade, and Dino-Rang. I’ll keep Zoo Lou and Drobot, because one is the Hulk, and the other is a genius. Then I’ll get something to make them join us, and we’ll take down the Village, the Patrol and the cruddy Countdown Republic.” said Bash. “Mr.Kidnapper, you just told us your whole plan.” said Countdown. “And I have it on my radio. The guys at home are going to contact Dune Bug and tell him that you guys are here.” said Thomas. Bash came up and hit Countdown in the face. Brutus ripped his chains off the wall. “You shouldn’t have done that.” he said. He picked up Bash and stomped on him. Victor and Shard ran in, ready to fight. “Countdown, take out my chip. I have a plan.”

End of Chapter Forty-Four

Author’s Log:

What is he gonna do?!

Thanks for reading!

---
A story.
#462 Posted: 19:45:12 18/07/2014
You made Brutus better than I thought you would, I like him!
#463 Posted: 19:52:11 18/07/2014
The suspense!
---
mrdarkspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 918
#464 Posted: 01:16:45 19/07/2014
I just finally caught up. These are really good, but I kinda liked TolS or whatever it was called.
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#465 Posted: 01:22:23 19/07/2014 | Topic Creator
A new reader!
Yay!
We could use a couple new readers.

And ToS was amazing.
---
A story.
#466 Posted: 18:23:50 24/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Forty-Five:
More Threats in Target

“Countdown, rip out my chip. I have a plan.” said Thomas. “Does it involve turtles?” asked Countdown. “No! Just do it! We are running out of time!” said Thomas. Victor and Shard we fighting with Brutus. “If it doesn’t involve turtles, then I’m not going to do it.” said Countdown . “Gah!” said Thomas, who was flustered with Countdown. He started shooting at the enemies, but only a couple of his missiles hit Victor, who was wearing armor. “Thomas, I don’t know how long I can keep this up.” said Brutus, who continually push Victor and Shard against the wall. “Break off my chains!” said Thomas. Brutus smashed his log of an arm against the chains, shattering them. Thomas jumped out, pulled out a couple thumbtacks, and threw them at Victor. “AHH!” yelled the Voodood, three thumbtacks hit his face. “Rambo! I could use some help!” yelled Shard. He did a flip, pressing his back against Brutus. Brutus grabbed Shard by the legs, and threw him against the wall. “Nice one.” said Thomas. “Why thank you.” said Brutus. The room stood silent for a second, and they decided they better get going before anyone else gets sent for them.

The three made it out of the base, which was in the Literature Section. “Now where do we go?” asked Brutus. “I don’t know. It seems like stuffed has been moved around since I was here last.” said Thomas. “Follow me. I think we should go this way.” said Countdown. He walked about five inches before he hit a wall. “Or this way.” he said again, this time, hitting a shelf. “Let’s go find the Electronics Depo.” said Thomas. “Or this way.” said Countdown. “Before you hit another wall, stop there.” said Brutus. He picked up Countdown and put him on his back. “This is cozy. I wish I was able to sleep, because I’d sleep up here.” said Countdown.

After ten minutes of walking around, the trio made their way to the ED, and could see the house under some shelves. “It’s pretty nice.” said Brutus. “Yeah. It sure is. Of course, it’s changed a lot since the Countdown’s went on their exodus to the Storage.” said Thomas. Countdown stumbled off to the lab, and found the discarded pink unicorn. “What the beans is this?” he said loudly. Thomas and Brutus ran quickly to the lab, only to see Countdown playing with the plus toy. “Ooh, what’s all that stuff inside it?” said Countdown curiously. He ripped out some wiring, and shoved it in his mouth. “Countdown, bad. No. We do not attempt to eat other people’s things.” said Thomas. He picked up some things and examined weapons. When he touched a gun, a loud boom sounded in the distance.

------------

Bob and Jeffrey were with a group of Countdowns, along with Lumin. “Let us take a moment of silence for Todd. He was brave enough to make us a path into the store to find our comrades.” said Jeffrey. “Uh, guys, there is a hole over there.” said Lumin. “Ah man!” yelled one of the Countdowns. “Calm down. We’ll name another one Todd and make him be your best friend.” said Bob. The whiny Countdown smiled with the thought of actually having a friend. (Todd wasn’t really his friend, he just stubbed his toe on a shelf.) Thomas and the other two ran over to the noise. “Who died?” asked Brutus jokingly. “Todd did. He was a good man.” said one of the frowning Countdowns. “Uh, sorry.” said Brutus. “It’s fine. We are actually replaceable.” said the Countdown. “Why did you guys come for us?” asked Thomas. “We got worried. You’ve been gone for a long time.” said Bob. “Plus, to tell Brutus that Jaoke is gone.” said Jeff. “WHAT?” asked Brutus. “He’s gone. We got everyone to look for him. He just...disappeared.” said Lumin. “I’m sorry buddy.” said Thomas, patting Brutus on the back. “I bet it was the Surgeon.” said Brutus. “Huh?” said Lumin. “He’s an evil Countdown. He probably knows the thing about Jaoke.” said Brutus.

End of Chapter Forty-Five

Author’s Log:

Yay! More secrets!

Thanks for reading!

---
A story.
#467 Posted: 18:45:38 24/07/2014
Awesome!
#468 Posted: 19:02:34 24/07/2014
smilie "if it doesn't involve turtles, I'm not doing it."
---
#469 Posted: 21:45:14 29/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Hopefully this can get some more readers someday.
With only one to two people commenting per chapter, it's makes it seem like not a lot of people read this.
If anyone is out there who reads, but doesn't comment, I really need you to comment so we can make this look less pathetic.
New stuff is in the works, but I am binge watching Arrow season two right now, so this is my third priority. smilie
---
A story.
#470 Posted: 22:40:10 29/07/2014
I'll help you get more readers once my iPad starts working again. It would be hard to do it from my cell.
---
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#471 Posted: 00:25:22 30/07/2014
aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!! uttster! what episode are you on! that's my favorite live action show! and yes I still read this.

( Stephen amell is sooooooooo hot!!!)
#472 Posted: 23:16:03 04/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Forty-Six:
Hijacking a Semi

For two weeks, our group has been stuck at the house, looking for ways to get home. None of their ideas have worked, so there was only one option: to hitch a ride on a truck. Dune Bug was in the front yard with Flameslinger, Wallop and Torch. “So we’re just going to sit here and wait on a truck?” asked Wallop. “It’s the only option.” said Dune Bug. “You know this isn’t going to work, right?” asked Flameslinger. “I’m desperate.” said Dune Bug. He was off from his normal self, having been driven crazy by his desire to get home. “How about we walk our way to a truck stop and hope that one of them are going our way.” suggested Torch. Jade was on the porch with Scratch, eavesdropping on the conversation. She yelled, “I’m on board with that!” “Anyone else?” asked Torch. Wallop and Flameslinger agreed. Torch flew inside, and asked everyone else, and flew back out. “Everyone agrees. If you need us, we are heading south.” he said. “That will take too long.” said Dune Bug. “It will, unless we cut to the next scene!” said Torch happily.

------------

Everyone was walking along the highway, almost at the truck stop. “It’s been hours.” complained Ghost. “For us, yes. For those readers out there, no.” said Torch. “Are we allowed to break the fourth wall?” asked Scratch. “I broke the first two, and Crusher broke the third, so it’s about time someone broke the fourth one.” said Drobot. “Oh, cool. How do we break the fifth one?” asked Zoo. “We come out of the screen and strangle the closest person.” said Torch. Dune Bug was in front of the group, when he saw a sign for the truck stop. “WE FOUND IT! YESSS!” he yelled, and started dancing. “Are we aloud to dance?” asked Scratch. “We’re allowed to do anything we want to, as long as we use imagination.” said Torch, stretching out the last word. A faint rainbow appeared over his head.

Our friends stood around a semi-truck, planning on what they were going to do. “Plan A is to get in the back of the truck without being noticed, and happily ride to the Highlands.” said Dune Bug. “What if we get caught?” asked Zoo. “We find the person and tear their eyes out!” said Dune Bug crazily. “Or we can tie them up and cover them in BBQ sauce, like the Countdowns.” said Zoo. “OR WE CAN TEAR THEIR EYES OUT.” said Dune Bug, staring creepily at Zoo Lou, almost as if he wanted to rip his eyes out. Everyone stared at him. “Sorry, it’s the lack of sleep talking. Anyway, what Zoo said is Plan B. Plan C is that we hijack the truck and hotwire it. Then we’ll drive off to home.” said Dune Bug. Scratch whispered to Jade, “Does he know we can’t sleep?” “He knows, but he’s just making excuses for why he’s going crazy.” replied Jade. “Plan C sounds more fun than the other two.” said Dino. He went off to find a human. When he did, he climbed up it’s shirt and whispered in it’s ear. The person was dazed, and walked over to the truck with Dino on his shoulder. “Oh no! We’ve been caught. Well, it looks like Plan A and B are busted.” said Dino, trying to act casual.

Drobot, Strauss, Dune Bug and Flameslinger were in charge of driving the truck. They all sat in the drivers seat, while Jade and Scratch sat in the other, with everyone else in the back. Torch was flying around a Kraft Honey BBQ drenched human who was tied up, talking about the taste of human flesh. The person kept screaming, and grossly licking himself. Wallop was running from Snuggles, who had Dino in is mouth, and Zoo Loo on his back. “No! No! NO!” he said, swinging his hammers at the robotic psycho puppy. Snuggles tackled Wallop, and kept slapping him in the face. “HOW ARE YOU GUYS MOVING AROUND?!” asked the captured man. Torch flew over to his face. “We aren’t real. Just figments of your imagination.” he said. The man looked as if his mind was blown, and stared off into space.

End of Chapter Forty-Six

Author’s Log:

If they aren’t real, does that mean we aren’t real?
Thanks for reading, and be sure to drop off your thoughts below!
And if you like the Marvel Cinematic Universe, check out my blog! (Link in sig.)

---
A story.
#473 Posted: 23:26:37 04/08/2014
TORCH! How many times have I told you about breaking the fourth wall? It'll take us weeks to rebuild it!

Also, what is Torch again? It's been so long, I've forgotten. I keep imagining it as the Skylander Torch since I don't remember which Skylander it actually is.
---
#474 Posted: 00:52:08 05/08/2014
It's a sunburn with a couple of factory errors.
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#475 Posted: 01:00:21 05/08/2014
Quote: mrdarkspyro
It's a sunburn with a couple of factory errors.

Ah, thank you. I suspected it was Sunburn, but I wasn't sure.
---
#476 Posted: 01:40:20 05/08/2014
Torch confuses me so much because he has the name of a STT character.
#477 Posted: 01:46:49 05/08/2014
Quote: Epic popthorn
Torch confuses me so much because he has the name of a STT character.

Yeah, me too.

Uttster, maybe you could have Torch change his name in the story so it could be less confusing. You don't have to, it's just a suggestion.
---
#478 Posted: 02:04:27 05/08/2014
Oh, and Uttster I saw that you used my story to try and get a reader for your story (Badwolfmichael). Sneaky little Uttster.
#479 Posted: 12:53:17 05/08/2014 | Topic Creator
It's funny what happened with Torch.
He was originally going to be a main character, but I thought that he wasn't ready yet, and that he could be used later.
I finally picked a chapter to put him in, and it just happened to be the day of Skylander Torch's releasing.
I probably will end up renaming him, though.

And Epic, all you get is a sneaky smirk back. smilie
---
A story.
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#480 Posted: 22:56:44 09/08/2014
i have read this entire thing in less than 2 days smilie
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
#481 Posted: 02:14:41 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
*gasps*

A new reader!
Welcome to the story!
Thank you for reading!
---
A story.
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#482 Posted: 02:42:05 10/08/2014
Ya know, I'm mad because I'm too lazy to read the whole thing, but I wanna follow the story. Ugh.
Also, when Giants came out I was reading Shelves, and when Crusher died I got depressed for like 2 hours.
---
now its time to get funky
#483 Posted: 03:05:15 10/08/2014
Quote: xXBeavcoonXx
Ya know, I'm mad because I'm too lazy to read the whole thing, but I wanna follow the story. Ugh.
Also, when Giants came out I was reading Shelves, and when Crusher died I got depressed for like 2 hours.

Umm, this story didn't exist when giants first came out......
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#484 Posted: 03:08:22 10/08/2014
Quote: xXBeavcoonXx

Umm, this story didn't exist when giants first came out......

Leave that up to me and my horrible memory. smilie *Bopped on da noggin*
---
now its time to get funky
#485 Posted: 12:02:49 10/08/2014
I just got caught up in the last three chapters. they're so good!!! I love torch, how he's like deadpool from marvel. I love how the story is going and I can't wait to see more. one suggestion, update the first post more so we can find out what skylander is which, since its kind of hard to follow. other than that, I love it!!!
#486 Posted: 14:55:21 10/08/2014
this is really good.
#487 Posted: 15:45:47 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Forty-Seven:
The Highway Home

Our friends have officially been on the highway for less than two hours now. One hour, thirty seven minutes and twelves seconds, to be exact. Anyway, it has been a harsh journey so far. In the time they’ve been on the road, they’ve gotten three miles. Now that’s just poppycock. (This generation has now been granted that word!) The four Skylanders driving the truck wanted a break, so it was up to Torch, Wallop, Zoo and Dino to drive. “AHHH!” yelled Dino. “It’s just another car. Calm down.” said Wallop. “Oh. Ok.” said Dino. A car came the other way. “AHHH!” yelled the fool again. Wallop grabbed one of his hammers and hit Dino in the face. “AHHH!”

Dune Bug sat on the man’s head. He was shaking, and his eyes were looking every direction. “Dude, what’s wrong?” asked Flameslinger. “I can feel...everything.” said Dune Bug. He started swinging his arms around. “Hey Jade,” Flameslinger yelled, “We have a problem.” Jade walked over, and Scratch followed. “What’s up?” asked the crystal dragon. “Look at him.” said Flameslinger, pointing at Dune Bug. “There’s NOTHING WRONG!” Dune Bug snapped. He grabbed Flameslinger’s bow and tried to bend it. Sadly, he couldn’t do any damage to it. Flameslinger ripped the bow out of Dune Bug’s hands, and flicked him in the head. “No. Get back on the head.” said Jade. Dune Bug stared evilly, but ran back up when Scratch hissed.

At the store...

The last time we saw the newly reformed Thomas, along with Brutus and his clan, was a couple of chapters ago. (Er... What? You mean you want to hear how many days it’s been in there time? Oh....uh, seven? Sure. That works.) Ahem, it has been a crazy week for the other heroic clan. Thomas has moved all of his men in the store to try to hunt down Bash, the maniacal villain for this story arc, and his slightly more insane minions. Thomas definitely regrets bringing all of his men here, because ,as you may remember, the majority of them are idiots. Nothing has been accomplished so far, mainly because the Countdown’s are refusing to leave the Produce Department. Thomas, Brutus, Jeffrey and Bob stood by one of the Carriers, making a plan. “I know they were in the Literature Section, but they could have moved by then.” said Thomas. “It’s worth a look, right?” asked Brutus. “Of course it is! Them yuppies must be there!” yelled a Countdown that was walking by. “Uh, what’s a yuppie?” asked Bob. “YUPPIE!” yelled one of the Countdowns, pointing at Slave One, Two and Three. “Hee hee hee. They’re scared of us.” said Slave Two bubbly. The other two laughed.

On the Semi...

The truck has been on the highway for nearly five hours, and driven a total of thirty miles. (That’s thanks to Wallop, who apparently has driving a semi has a hidden talent.) Wallop was the only person up front, with everyone else in the back, dealing with Dune Bug, who got crazier during the hours, and somehow took over the human. The man was standing in the back, with Dune Big sitting on his head, saying crazy things. “Start screaming ‘BUTTHOLES’!” said the insane Skylander. “BUTTHOLES!” yelled the human. “Again.” whispered Dune Bug. “BUTTHOLES!” Flameslinger was on Torch’s back, rapidly shooting arrows at the man. “It’s not working!” yelled Flameslinger. “Then stop! I’ll take care of him!” yelled Torch. He flew over top of the guy’s head, and Flameslinger jumped off. “This isn’t you Dune Bug!” yelled the archer. “Buttholes...” whispered Dune Bug. “BUTTHOOOOLES!” yelled the man. “Listen to me! This is not you!” yelled Flameslinger. “I COMMAND YOU TO SILENCE!” yelled Dune Bug. ‘I’m gonna regret this.’ thought Flameslinger. He raised his bow, and shot Dune Bug in the chest.

End of Chapter Forty-Seven

Author’s Log:

I wonder what’s up with Dune Bug...
Tell me in the comments below!
Be sure to like, comment, and subscribe!

Wait....

Thanks for reading, be sure to drop off your thoughts below!

Well I Guess That- BUTTHOOOOLES!

Hi guys! I bet you thought I wasn’t going to show up here...
Anyway, I would like to give a really big thank you to 84skylanderdude, Epic popthorn, and terrafin2299, for commenting since the beginning (or close to it). Without you three, the story would be here.

xXBeavcoonXx, thank you for reading since the near beginning. Although you haven’t commented that much, I really appreciate it.

And to anyone else out there that reads, but does not comment, please comment. I could really use it.

Also, if you a guest to the forums, but you still read, then I encourage you to join. We don’t bite too hard. smilie
---
A story.
#488 Posted: 15:55:07 10/08/2014
What drugs are Dune Bug taking?
#489 Posted: 15:56:09 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
@terrafin, I just updated the roster. I put a Spoiler for new readers. Thanks for reminding me about it!
@ZapNorris, Thanks!
@xXBeavcoonXx, you deserve two pops on the noggin. *Bops*
@Epic, I'm glad you remember things like these. smilie
@84skylanderdude, Oh wait. You didn't comment there. Nevermind.
---
A story.
#490 Posted: 15:57:08 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
What drugs are Dune Bug taking?

Who knows? I guess I really haven't made up a reason for his behavior.
(I have one, but it needs some tweaking.)
---
A story.
#491 Posted: 16:15:36 10/08/2014
OH NO! HE'S BEEN POSSESSED!!!
---
#492 Posted: 16:16:44 10/08/2014 | Topic Creator
OR...
Maybe he's on drugs, and he's been possessed!
---
A story.
#493 Posted: 16:18:42 10/08/2014
Quote: uttster13
OR...
Maybe he's on drugs, and he's been possessed!

Or maybe his programming has been corrupted!
---
#494 Posted: 16:40:06 10/08/2014
he's been taking acid

thank you uttster, I'm glad I found this and thanks for the update on the first one, it means a lot
#495 Posted: 16:53:31 10/08/2014
BUTTHOOOOOOOOOOOOLES!

if the mods actually read the story they wouldn't MM this
#496 Posted: 16:54:31 10/08/2014
Actually, the only ones who have been commenting from the beginning who still are are Epic Popthorn and ZapNorris. I've only been commenting/reading starting from when Chapter Six was out. smilie I feel so ashamed.
---
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#497 Posted: 00:30:45 11/08/2014
well i started commenting after chapter 46 *laughs maniacally*
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
#498 Posted: 00:52:27 11/08/2014
I read through all the posted chapters before I started to comment. I took me a week to finish.
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#499 Posted: 01:57:27 11/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Wow! This has been flooded with comments! Thank you, everyone!
Almost eleven pages...
---
A story.
#500 Posted: 02:05:50 11/08/2014
Almost.
---
First | Previous | Page 10 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me