Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Fffff- [CLOSED]
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#1 Posted: 21:29:10 26/01/2014 | Topic Creator
997 gems! Come on just a few more and I get a yellow sparx! ;n;
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#2 Posted: 21:41:06 26/01/2014
You get ripto'd on Saturday.
---
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#3 Posted: 22:27:02 26/01/2014
Just as planned *HIR'd*
---
My life is complete.
gnarlytreesnex Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#4 Posted: 03:48:39 27/01/2014
In skylands 14.5billion years ago there were no skylands or skylanders just plain blueness same color every where until the moment of the big skylands bang from a speck of light that created skylands and our pals the skylanders but that second minute it was super violent the third it squezzed that baby skylands in to the nothing it was the it came then it was small enuff the fit in your own hand it took about 502 million years to heal and create but I'll tell you how skylands began in the skylanders world the baby skylands was 85 mile across world then came land clouds everything to sustain skylanders and mabo and of corrs master eon and so that is how skylands was created but the enimies were made by kaos thanks for reading about how the skylanders world was born
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#5 Posted: 03:50:35 27/01/2014
Quote: gnarlytreesnex
In skylands 14.5billion years ago there were no skylands or skylanders just plain blueness same color every where until the moment of the big skylands bang from a speck of light that created skylands and our pals the skylanders but that second minute it was super violent the third it squezzed that baby skylands in to the nothing it was the it came then it was small enuff the fit in your own hand it took about 502 million years to heal and create but I'll tell you how skylands began in the skylanders world the baby skylands was 85 mile across world then came land clouds everything to sustain skylanders and mabo and of corrs master eon and so that is how skylands was created but the enimies were made by kaos thanks for reading about how the skylanders world was born

me too
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#6 Posted: 03:50:45 27/01/2014

Wattt
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#7 Posted: 03:55:25 27/01/2014

What did I just read?
---
#hu
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7752
#8 Posted: 09:12:40 27/01/2014

10/10 would read again
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#9 Posted: 17:04:07 27/01/2014
No, you can't join the Yellow club yet. ;3
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#10 Posted: 17:06:06 27/01/2014
Quote: ShadowMewX

yet??
or never....e.e
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#11 Posted: 17:08:05 27/01/2014
*snip*

I think you got the wrong topic, buddy.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7118
#12 Posted: 17:12:19 27/01/2014
Eight more and I'll be a blue sparx. smilie
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#13 Posted: 23:15:40 27/01/2014
8 more too!
Bakura Green Sparx Gems: 380
#14 Posted: 23:26:37 27/01/2014

Quote: cowpowa23

yet??
or never....e.e

I am in the yellow sparx club! smilie

And I am a green sparx! :3
---
"With a new hand comes a whole new perspective."
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#15 Posted: 23:29:05 27/01/2014

best post of 2014.
---
Cool cool.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me