Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Left Handed and/or Right Handed?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Left Handed and/or Right Handed? [CLOSED]
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#51 Posted: 21:56:02 27/01/2014
What I can say about left-handed people is that they're usually more musically gifted, artistic, and good with spatial/pattern recognition. Because the primary areas for those processes are located in the right hemisphere of a typical brain, which would also be where the brain of a left-handed person processes stimuli related to things like writing. By contrast, right-handed people tend to be more logical and analytical, because those are left-brained processes and right-handed people process stimuli for doing tasks in their left hemisphere. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Bluh Blue Sparx Gems: 704
#52 Posted: 23:18:19 27/01/2014
Right, but can use left once or another
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#53 Posted: 23:57:06 27/01/2014
Both.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#54 Posted: 04:54:44 28/01/2014
Quote: HIR
What I can say about left-handed people is that they're usually more musically gifted, artistic, and good with spatial/pattern recognition. Because the primary areas for those processes are located in the right hemisphere of a typical brain, which would also be where the brain of a left-handed person processes stimuli related to things like writing. By contrast, right-handed people tend to be more logical and analytical, because those are left-brained processes and right-handed people process stimuli for doing tasks in their left hemisphere. <.<;

Huh. Sounds like me alright!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#55 Posted: 05:42:42 28/01/2014
Right.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#56 Posted: 15:56:30 28/01/2014
I use the computer with my left hand and everything else with my right hand.
Its useful because I can go on the computer and write at the same time smilie
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me