Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > PMS International plush seen at EAG Expo!
Page 1 of 1
PMS International plush seen at EAG Expo! [CLOSED]
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#1 Posted: 01:51:40 25/01/2014 | Topic Creator
So remember a while back, there was an article posted about PMS International making Skylanders amusement prizes?
If you missed it, you can check it out here: http://www.blooloop.com/news/p...wap-force/25546

They were shown at EAG International this year, which ended yesterday.

I've only been able to find one picture of the selection!
Drumroll please....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/i...157640097300306
If for some reason you can't see them, the lineup shown is Spyro, Gill Grunt, Trigger Happy, Eruptor. They look extremely similar in both style and selection to Just Play's line, which is kinda disappointing.
According to the above article, they should be available in the spring.

Please note that these are amusement prizes, meaning they aren't sold in retail to the public, but are sold to the carnival/arcade industry as prizes. They also might be limited to only the UK/Europe, I'm not positive on this.

In lesser news, I also found a photo of an arcade version of the Cloud Patrol app (in other words, a giant iPad that plays one game):
http://arcadeheroes.com/2014/0...-eag-expo-2014/
---
#all Spyros are valid
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#2 Posted: 02:04:01 25/01/2014
Fingers crossed that the plushes make it to the US, I live near a boardwalk that has numerous arcades/games.

I'll definitely be seeing the Cloud Patrol game soon. smilie
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#3 Posted: 02:14:43 25/01/2014
I dislike flickr because you can't just share the image lol.

[User Posted Image]

For amusement park things its not too bad I guess. The ones in the row at the bottom (above Gilly by himself) look the best with the bit of fur to them. They look positively huggable.

Hopefully we'll see more than just the main 4 guys. I mean, we got Prism Break and Pop Fizz in the stretchy line...hopefully more than that will come out.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#4 Posted: 02:17:53 25/01/2014
Boy, that's disappointing. The exact same characters from Just Play's line. I was hoping they'd be much more well done. I'm happy Spyro and Gill are in the line (My two favorites), but I was hoping for new characters like Hot Dog or Jet-Vac or maybe a Swapper like Wash Buckler. They always stick with those 4 and never seem to use other characters. There are 4 other characters that need to represent the 4 other elements (Jet-Vac, Stealth Elf, Prism Break/Terrafin, Chop Chop?) Also Ditch Eruptor and make Hotdog the flagship fire element, he's much more marketable.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#5 Posted: 02:22:17 25/01/2014
There's also various other bits of merchandise at the bottom, like a mini Chop Chop pillow, Trigger Happy pillow, gigantic pencil, and some sort of paint set (?).
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#6 Posted: 22:55:16 26/01/2014
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Boy, that's disappointing. The exact same characters from Just Play's line. I was hoping they'd be much more well done. I'm happy Spyro and Gill are in the line (My two favorites), but I was hoping for new characters like Hot Dog or Jet-Vac or maybe a Swapper like Wash Buckler. They always stick with those 4 and never seem to use other characters. There are 4 other characters that need to represent the 4 other elements (Jet-Vac, Stealth Elf, Prism Break/Terrafin, Chop Chop?) Also Ditch Eruptor and make Hotdog the flagship fire element, he's much more marketable.

Since PMS is a company I know all too well, I knew they would do just these guys.
Having said that, they may release a next wave which they tend to do on successful ines, so there's always that.

Anyway, JUMBO SPYRO AND JUMBO ERUPTOR. It's times like these I'm glad I'm friends with the owner of an amusement arcade.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#7 Posted: 23:05:32 26/01/2014
i'll takea jumbo spyro and eruptor too , and maybe gill grunt. trigger happy hmm maybe
Cynder Lover25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2332
#8 Posted: 00:23:25 27/01/2014
It's going to be a pain trying to win those big ones.
---
Been here since 2012...still a gold sparx
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#9 Posted: 06:12:03 03/02/2014
Hmm.. Well, I work in an amuzement park (albeit Food department), if I see we have them, I'll give a heads up.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#10 Posted: 22:18:22 09/04/2014
Heads up - These are now out in amusement arcades in the UK. They're wearing a Swap Force hang tag.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
Wyrien Red Sparx Gems: 62
#11 Posted: 22:39:35 10/04/2014
Quote: Cynder Lover25
It's going to be a pain trying to win those big ones.

Naww its actually easy if you know which game to play. Find one of those games where you throw the ball at the blocks or milk jugs, and then its easy as 1 2 3.

Step 1: Take the ball and aim carefully

Step 2: Throw it as hard as you can at the attendant's head

Step 3: Claim your prize and RUN!!
---
------------------------------
Wyrinn on Lost Islands.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me