Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Tourism! [CLOSED]
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#1 Posted: 21:02:07 20/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Hello Red Sparxes to Green Sparxes! Welcome to the dS Tourist Train...Errr...Boat..Errr...Bus? Whatever! I'll be your tourist guide, Dark Lord! DL fer short! Right now, you're in the Stuff and Nonsense section! Where anything goes! Well...Usually...Err...Don't mind that! Lettuce continue!

Right next to this section is the RP section! For those who like to roleplay in bed with-...I mean, roleplay in their sleep! Right now, our main attraction here is Pokemon! And some ponies here and there! You might find rare RPs that don't relate to both, and for those who love both, then you may jump off the bus and join them!

And also next to this section is the Forum Games! Filled up mostly with games that ask you what you of things of the poster above you! Want to guess the avatar above you? Want to react to a user if they were your spouse? Want to see what happens if you came into a users house and how they would react? They're there! And there is also the ever popular Survivors! Run by one of the most famous police figureheads of this place!...He is a bit overrated but the best police figurehead so far!...Go ahead...Jump off...I dare ya...

The forum below us is...Well, Spyro stuff...But because in with the new and out with the old, it's mostly Skylanders! Unless you're an old timer, Hey there old timer! Though most of you are mostly likely here for Skylanders...If you want to jump off, don't worry, the grass will catch you!

Up above us is the Non-relation to Spyro, from Idle Chatter to Video Gaming! ...In Video Gaming...More Pokemon! Oh? There is more than that? Listen! I know what I'm doing as a guide! There is also many all-purpose topics of video games if you want to talk about everything of that video game! Idle Chatter you take you're serious stuff there! As always, jump off if you want to...Don't worry, it's safe! the H2O will catch you!

Above those?...Err...Well...Above those...Err...What were the forums above those called? Seriously, they're not the most well know, but Fandom is more known then help and suggestion at least!...What? What do you want? A better explanation? Listen, they're not paying me enough for me!...Do you know how much Zero is? It's not that much, alright! Oh yeah...Jump off here if you want to, but watch the rocks

Well, that's the end of our tour...If you don't like it, I'll throw you off at Skylanders, it would be very amusing too...Anyways! Yep! Big whole circle back here at Stuff and Nonsense!...Now...Move along so I may show the nexts tourist around...Get off...Now...Thank you for choosing dS tourism airlines!...Err...go-karts...Bicycles? We used our feet, okay?! You're free to go...Back to forum rules to read them..I mean...have a nice time at dS!
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:38:26 20/01/2014 by Dark Lord
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#2 Posted: 21:02:50 20/01/2014
o.o

O.O
---
My life is complete.
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#3 Posted: 21:05:56 20/01/2014
This made my day.
---
#hu
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#4 Posted: 22:08:05 20/01/2014
Dark, put this on the help files, PLEASE.

It's too beautiful <3
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#5 Posted: 22:10:41 20/01/2014
You forgot Forum Games.

How could you forget the 7+ seasons of Survivor?
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#6 Posted: 22:21:10 20/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Troll Slug
You forgot Forum Games.

How could you forget the 7+ seasons of Survivor?

Well...Well...Nuh! 3: *Throws a ring very weakly, missing* I missed!
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#7 Posted: 06:31:44 21/01/2014
Lol......this made my morning

But wen Furfrou doesn't....um...TMI
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#8 Posted: 14:22:40 21/01/2014
The short version:

Welcome to darkSpyro! If you'll look to your left, you'll see Stuff & Nonsense. This massive wildebeest is gorging on the other animals in our nature preserve. Soon, it will be the only one here and everything else will be a bunch of skeletons! ^.^
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#9 Posted: 17:14:57 21/01/2014
10/10 would definitely read again!

I had trouble even putting on a fake smile today, but this....omfg! lol ^.^
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#10 Posted: 19:40:50 21/01/2014
*applauds*
---
you never saw me
Bluh Blue Sparx Gems: 704
#11 Posted: 20:40:12 21/01/2014
That was awesome xD can you do it again? :3
#12 Posted: 20:54:21 21/01/2014
Quote: Bluh
That was awesome xD can you do it again? :3

DL can you do that again indeed. It made my whole day

Everytime furfrou makrs a topic I laugh my head off xD
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#13 Posted: 20:55:07 21/01/2014
Lol, I applaud you DL.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#14 Posted: 20:57:36 21/01/2014
"Do you know how much Zero is" xD... 1.0000000000is alot of zero's tho
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me