Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > darkSpyro's Biggest Secrets Revealed
Page 1 of 1
darkSpyro's Biggest Secrets Revealed [CLOSED]
bash fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5093
#1 Posted: 09:33:42 20/01/2014 | Topic Creator
There are many hidden secrets in this website here are some of them!

Fake Accounts

Many members on this sight use alternate accounts, here are some listed in this column, prepare to be surprised!

Ineptune!

Do you remember Ineptune? The member who always posted in the incorrect sections, the member who always replied with incorrect spelling, the person who was a hater of the skylander "bash" and a number 1 fan of the evil mermaid "Ineptune"? Well guess what, THEY ARE PROVED FAKE!!

Flynn

Do you remember Flynn? The member on this forum, full of himself, and all, well guess he's a FAKE!!

kirby_sucks

Do you remember kirby_sucks? The member always having fights with Kirby_rules, the Member who changed there avatar showing Kirby with droppings coming out of its mouth!? Well guess what THEY ARE PROVED FAKE!!

Persephone

Remember the Member that created a topic where members voted for their favourite character if they became a Skylander, remember the friendly member who counted all the votes down? Well guess what THEY ARE PROVED FAKE!!

Sensei

Remember the Member who always promised to give out wisdom, remember the member who posted along with everyone well guess what FAKE!!

drage hjerte

Remember the foreign language speaking member of this website, remember how members had to look up Google Translate to find out what he was saying? Well guess what, you know it FAKE!!

Conan

Remember the crafty member of the site who called Dr Phil his medic, remember him yes... Well he is also FAKE!!

Doug Heffernan

Remember the funny food loving dude who always sung along with darkspyro members on his guest book, well he is FAKE!!

Anomyous

He had a similar username to a member who got banned previously, they loved trouble and causing fights, everyone thought he was the previous "Anonymous" Well guess what he is FAKE!!

Dr Phil

Remember the member who will solve every members problems and issues, once again PROVED FAKE!!
---
All we had to do, was follow the damn train, CJ!
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#2 Posted: 09:35:17 20/01/2014
Um what? I don't get this...
bash fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5093
#3 Posted: 09:39:42 20/01/2014 | Topic Creator
These are the names of peoples alt accounts, I don't mean the ones from the game.
---
All we had to do, was follow the damn train, CJ!
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#4 Posted: 09:47:14 20/01/2014
I know I know but weren't they already confirmed to be fake and all?
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#5 Posted: 11:49:10 20/01/2014
old news bro
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me