Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Darkness over Skylands Short Story
Page 1 of 1
Darkness over Skylands Short Story [CLOSED]
HudsonDaOne Blue Sparx Gems: 900
#1 Posted: 18:01:04 11/01/2014 | Topic Creator
I have never written a short story on Dark Spyro before, but I have written stories before. So here goes...
---
-HudsonDaOne
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#2 Posted: 18:05:49 11/01/2014
Ok, insteresting smilie
#3 Posted: 18:40:12 11/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Once upon a time in a land called skylands, all is well. The main protectors of skylands, the Skylanders, had just defeated Kaos, skylands worst enemy, always causing havoc wherever he went. (Spoiler alert from the end of Swap Force!) He tried to release dark magic all across skylands by erupting it through a volcano. His plan failed, but all the dark magic awoke a monster of darkness Eon's ancestors did away with nearly a thousand years ago. (Spoilers Over)
This monster, called the Creperum, is the ruler of the mass called the Darkness that Kaos once controlled. Yet Kaos lost this power after the reconstruction of the Core of Light. Then the Darkness made it's way back to the Creperum.
All the magic from the volcano awoke the Creperum, for legend states that:

"When enough darkness one does make,
A Living form the Creperum will take."

Eon, the previous portal master of Skylands, felt the disturbance when the monster awoke.
"Skylanders, come!" The skylanders appeared from their different portals. Spyro and Ninjini from the magic portal, Chill and Wash Buckler from the water portal, Eruptor and Hot Dog from fire, Stealth Elf and Camo from life, Chop Chop, Hex and Cynder from Undead, Jet-Vac and Warnado from Air, Flashwing and Prism Break from Earth, and Trigger Happy from tech.
"I have brought you here for a reason, Skylanders, I sense a great awakening of a beast I thought was put down long ago. You must go to the..." Then Eon was cut off, as darkness filled the sky and a smoke trail came down and appeared to speak.
It spoke like a mass of people, all around, with dark echoing voices, and they sounded like a dragon straight out of the fiery depths.
"Gggreatings Eonnn, I havvve a, uhm, neeeed from youuuuu. I seeeee you have broughttt alllll they most poweeerrful skylanders heeerrreee." "It is him!" Yelled Eon. "Stay away! You cannot defeat him here!"
Yet Eruptor, Chop Chop, Jet-Vac and Wash Buckler all attacked the mass of black clouds. They were all absorbed into the mass. "No!" cried Eon. "What has happened?" Yelled Spyro. "The Creperum has--"
But right then, Eruptor, Chop Chop, Jet-Vac and Wash Buckler all fell out of the Creperum, but they looked awful, all purple and with crystals coming out of them. Then the Creperum spoke and said "I preeeeeesent you with my EVILIZED SKYLANDERS! MWAHWHAHAHWHAHAHHHAHHAAAHHH!

To be continued...
---
-HudsonDaOne
#4 Posted: 18:50:55 11/01/2014
Geeze.... man you are good
#5 Posted: 18:51:48 11/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks! I love writing, I think when I grow up I am gonna do it for a job.
---
-HudsonDaOne
#6 Posted: 18:56:31 11/01/2014
I see!

Wen did you found out about this section of the site? If I may ask?
#7 Posted: 20:23:07 11/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Um like a month ago
---
-HudsonDaOne
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#8 Posted: 20:50:58 11/01/2014
That was awesome! please continue
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me