Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Football sucks. [CLOSED]
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#1 Posted: 20:28:10 08/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Kicking a ball into a net is stupid.
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#2 Posted: 20:29:12 08/01/2014
ummm.......
Your English right?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
huge dotd freak Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#3 Posted: 20:32:04 08/01/2014
I actually really like it, I know like three different people that play. It kinda grew on me when I lived where they held the chaampionships one year(not the championships you atre thinking of though At first I thought you meant American football
---
Do you not like my mouth words?
#4 Posted: 20:35:37 08/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonCamo
ummm.......
Your English right?

Yes the name makes for sense rather that American football.

Quote: huge dotd freak
I actually really like it, I know like three different people that play. It kinda grew on me when I lived where they held the chaampionships one year(not the championships you atre thinking of though At first I thought you meant American football

American football has a dumb name.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:37:51 08/01/2014 by wreckingballbob
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#5 Posted: 20:48:02 08/01/2014
I don't like American football, association football is pretty fun though imo if you're playing with friends.
---
but i love it all smooth
scratchking22 Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#6 Posted: 20:49:31 08/01/2014
Any sort of football, American or English, is terrible IMO, and in American football's case it is barbaric.
---
~ Clinton/Kaine 2016 ~
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#7 Posted: 20:50:03 08/01/2014
They are not my cup of tea.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:50:19 08/01/2014 by DummyZ
#8 Posted: 20:53:30 08/01/2014 | Topic Creator
In P.E in December we did Football every lesson and it sucked!

I got called a tree because I didn't do anything.
---
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#9 Posted: 21:00:56 08/01/2014
Quote: wreckingballbob

Wow the kids at your school are terrible with nicknames.
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#10 Posted: 21:06:05 08/01/2014
Doesn't matter whcih football he is referring to, I agree.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#11 Posted: 21:21:15 08/01/2014
I hate American football. My father is like obsessed with it and takes it waaaay to seriously. When his team scores, he acts like he just won the lottery. When the other team scores he acts like someone just shot his mother in front of his face. It's not that serious, just a bunch of sweaty guys fighting over a lemon in the dirt
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#12 Posted: 21:34:52 08/01/2014
My dad does the same thing too awesomerockets.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#13 Posted: 21:56:44 08/01/2014
I like both Football. ._.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#14 Posted: 21:59:51 08/01/2014
yeah football here in America is stupied. im not a sports fan but id choose soccer as a sport I would play.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#15 Posted: 22:06:53 08/01/2014
Meh, football is a bunch of guys fighting over a ball, getting the ball, then running like a fool trying to get to the goal, sometimes they get tackled or knocked down. Then they have to try again...Kinda stupid if you ask me. If they want that ball so bad..they should just go buy one, duh..

Can you tell I just don't like any football, hmm? ^.^
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#16 Posted: 22:18:26 08/01/2014
I love the original football (America calls it soccer) , but American football sucks. Dating a football player is practically bestiality. (For those who don't know, bestiality is being in love with an animal.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#17 Posted: 22:21:13 08/01/2014
sports is stupid, im going to go stare at a screen and push buttons
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#18 Posted: 23:01:41 08/01/2014
More like "Pretend You're Injured Ball," M I RITE? [User Posted Image]
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
zzsdf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4192
#19 Posted: 23:15:48 08/01/2014
Since these threads are pretty common I decided I would go in serious this time and face darkSpryo's phobia for sports.
Note that I refuse to reply to people who simply went "lol it sucks" because there's no point in it.

Are you seven years old m8? That's a terrible excuse, at least say that it's because all popular kids love it and you get yelled at because you're not as good as them.
As stupid as the basic idea may seem, think about videogames. Only thing you do is pressing buttons and it's damn fun. Ball into net doesn't seem so stupid now, does it?

Quote: paddyfitz

Wow the kids at your school are terrible with nicknames.

Agreed, that guy is usually called "post".

Quote: awesomerockets
I hate American football. My father is like obsessed with it and takes it waaaay to seriously. When his team scores, he acts like he just won the lottery. When the other team scores he acts like someone just shot his mother in front of his face. It's not that serious, just a bunch of sweaty guys fighting over a lemon in the dirt

I see your point of view, if it really bothers you so much I think you should talk to your father about it even just for a few minutes and you'll understand.

Supporting a team isn't the same thing as following a TV show or playing a videogame, it is something huge. Many books have been written about this, Nick Hornby's "Fever Pitch" describes it better than anything else (there's a movie of it too). I won't stay here and write a poem about what being a fan is, especially if I have to explain it to someone who has no idea of what it means, just know that if you asked your dad if it's a matter of life and death he would be very disappointed with that attitude.
It is much more important than that.

Quote: thumper
Meh, football is a bunch of guys fighting over a ball, getting the ball, then running like a fool trying to get to the goal, sometimes they get tackled or knocked down. Then they have to try again...Kinda stupid if you ask me. If they want that ball so bad..they should just go buy one, duh..

Can you tell I just don't like any football, hmm? ^.^

You just described every single sport that's played with a ball. You can't think of them like this, as I said above it would be like saying that videogames are stupid because you only push buttons. Try playing it with friends and you'll see.

Quote: assassinelf
I love the original football (America calls it soccer) , but American football sucks. Dating a football player is practically bestiality. (For those who don't know, bestiality is being in love with an animal.

UHHHHHHHHH

Quote: HIR
More like "Pretend You're Injured Ball," M I RITE? [User Posted Image]

Diving is an issue in professional football, sadly, but it's only a few (disgusting) players to do it and the good thing is they get absolutely destroyed by fans (even their own fans), media and sponsors everytime they do so.

The idiots doing this are not enough to give the sport a bad name yet.

Quote: Big Green

what would i do without you blanca
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#20 Posted: 23:17:31 08/01/2014
American football sucks big-time.
European football is OK, but not great.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#21 Posted: 23:33:16 08/01/2014
Quote: assassinelf
Dating a football player is practically bestiality. (For those who don't know, bestiality is being in love with an animal.

what????

Quote: zzsdf
Quote: Big Green

what would i do without you blanca

[User Posted Image]
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#22 Posted: 23:37:53 08/01/2014
The only good sports are baseball, kickball, volleyball, dodgeball and swimming.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:38:14 08/01/2014 by Ash Starkindle
#23 Posted: 23:42:11 08/01/2014
Quote: Ash Starkindle
The only good sports are baseball, kickball, volleyball, dodgeball and swimming.

why did you get to decide smilie
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#24 Posted: 23:43:57 08/01/2014
The only good sport is bowling, duh.
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#25 Posted: 23:44:47 08/01/2014
Quote: Rendar
The only good sport is bowling, duh.

With heads?
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#26 Posted: 23:46:08 08/01/2014
Golf, dodgeball (not really a sport), chess (chess club in school, so somewhat a sport, but not really), and bowling (not really a sport) are the only sports I find somewhat OK.
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#27 Posted: 02:18:33 09/01/2014
You forgot fitness walking!
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#28 Posted: 02:24:03 09/01/2014
I've watched American football lots of times, but I can never understand it. Therefore, I don't really like it all that much. I only like the Super Bowl because of the food and the halftime show.

Now, the other football you are referring to. That's mah sport, bro. And I don't really get how it's stupid anyway... It's the same as pretty much any other ball sport. The team with the most points wins. It's practically the same as basketball, only the rules are different and such (I don't really know anything about basketball, so...); you try to get the ball into the net. Same with American football. You're trying to get the ball to the other team's side and score or touchdown or whatever it's called. Hockey is like the same exact thing, only on ice...

What I'm saying is, if you think soccer is stupid, I'm assuming you think most other sports are stupid as well.

*it's true even though I sound totally biased*
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#29 Posted: 02:29:41 09/01/2014
gosh, TETHERBALL. I mean that sucks
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#30 Posted: 02:39:33 09/01/2014
i like English Football its like the only sport i like even though i sucka at it
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#31 Posted: 13:42:09 09/01/2014

Going to the GB.
---
#hu
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#32 Posted: 14:29:32 09/01/2014
psa to america

american football is rugby leave football to the games that actually involve using your feet to move the ball in some way

sincerely, pretty much every other country
---
self professed austGAYlian
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#33 Posted: 15:31:43 09/01/2014
Quote: ReshiramForever
psa to america

american football is rugby leave football to the games that actually involve using your feet to move the ball in some way

Dear Pretty Much Every Other Country,

No. Because **** you all we're America.

Sincerely,
America
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#34 Posted: 15:36:27 09/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Since these threads are pretty common I decided I would go in serious this time and face darkSpryo's phobia for sports.
Note that I refuse to reply to people who simply went "lol it sucks" because there's no point in it.

Are you seven years old m8? That's a terrible excuse, at least say that it's because all popular kids love it and you get yelled at because you're not as good as them.
As stupid as the basic idea may seem, think about videogames. Only thing you do is pressing buttons and it's damn fun. Ball into net doesn't seem so stupid now, does it?

No I am three and m8? That isn't correct spelling...

It is still stupid in my opinion I find it less fun then pressing buttons.
---
#35 Posted: 15:38:00 09/01/2014 | Topic Creator
psa to america

Agreed 100%

Football in America has a really stupid name.

They really want to be different.
---
#36 Posted: 15:50:55 09/01/2014

No I am three and m8? That isn't correct spelling...

It is still stupid in my opinion I find it less fun then pressing buttons.

Ahh, that's better, "in my opinion". Good game.
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#37 Posted: 17:11:01 10/01/2014
I don't like it either.I am not the most sporty person so that probably explains it.The only sports I like are boxing(I did it myself for a while),dodge ball(not really a sport but regardless it is fun),swimming,cycling and chess(sport of the mind)even though I am not that good at it.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#38 Posted: 23:57:24 10/01/2014
Quote: HIR
psa to america

Dear Pretty Much Every Other Country,

No. Because **** you all we're America.

Sincerely,
America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIBkksJtlR8
- - -
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#39 Posted: 00:04:16 11/01/2014
Quote: somePerson
I like both Football. ._.

- - -
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me