Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Outlast- A dark, survival, sci-fi Role Play (open)
First | Previous | Page 6 of 7 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Outlast- A dark, survival, sci-fi Role Play (open) [CLOSED]
Courtland Green Sparx Gems: 302
#251 Posted: 16:12:34 17/05/2014
OOC: What is "God-moddy"?
-----------
Asura inclined his head,"Problemat nulla, or 'no problem' as your kind say." He was still fiddling around with the nanite cube.
"If I may inquire of you, do you have any modus, means of defending yourself?"
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8640
#252 Posted: 18:12:41 17/05/2014
ooc: it means to be over powered
---
SC
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#253 Posted: 20:46:38 17/05/2014
"Okay," Anhangsel said before looking outward. "Well... I don't even remember which way they went. Maybe you should lead from now on TAD."
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#254 Posted: 21:59:11 19/05/2014
Locke slung the backpack around to retrieve a combat knife, "I nabbed a few things before I bailed... This knife, and a stun baton from a guard," he pulled the baton out too to show Asura, "Not much, but much more than nothing," he dropped the baton back in, but continued to hold the knife. He swings the bag back around and loops it over his other shoulder and clipped the front straps together, "Not to mention I'm a pretty good kicker," he made a quick grin, "What about you? I dont even know what you are? Besides the whole android like thing you've got going already."

--

TAD made quick but soft wraps of the bandages around Anhangsel's hurt areas, "I planner on it," the AI voice chuckled, "Reading the compass and the fact my left foot hadn't moved, we were heading this way," the left arm raised up to point almost behind them, "But the scan wouldn't hurt to use," the arm slid over to the sword's hilt as it stood up letting Anhangsel adjust to the bandages.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#255 Posted: 22:27:17 19/05/2014
Shade was near enough Locke and Asura to hear them talking. His helmet's side vains spread open to get a better angle to hear them. "Dang! I can't move after using my fire. I'll have to make sure they can't hear me." Shade thought. His tail hit a rock making it roll down the slight hill loud enough for Locke and Asura to hear.
---
SC
#256 Posted: 22:33:43 19/05/2014
Anhangsel started to move around. Slowly but surely he made his way around. He then heard TAD say something. "Planner? You mean plan? Now can I right you?" Eventually Anhangsel looked around and then realized that he was STILL hungry. "I hope we find something soon."
#257 Posted: 01:42:25 20/05/2014
OOC: that was suppose to say "planned"... *face-palm* I have no idea how that ended up being in there... Anyway

TAD sent out the low yield electric pulse that would sweep a wide area, but this time it was increased due to stalling and being distracted by Shade. When the low powered signals were returned, the ship to their left and back was negated as the direction to go, "Those two points we were following have moved since the first scan," TAD pulled the sword up and turned to Anhangsel, "If you find your wounds too bothersome, I may either carry you or set up a means of shelter."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#258 Posted: 02:06:18 20/05/2014
OOC: Still, "Plan" would have made more sense IMO.

"No," Anhangsel said. "I am good for now. So, we should be going that way?" Anhangsel went in a direction, the direction Locke and Asura originally went.
#259 Posted: 06:55:51 20/05/2014
"I am not an andriod," Asura said, modifying his tone to sound like he had been offended,"TAD is what you would classify as an andriod. The definitio, definition of an andriod is a 'robot' with a humanoid appearance. I am not a robot. I am a nanomorph."
Asura held up the nanite cube in his hand to show Locke. The cube expanded and contracted, taking on various shapes and figures before going back to a cube shape.
"My forma, body is made up of a collective of trillions of nanites, similar to your cells. They interact with each other in ways your body does; some of them work as processors for the equivalent of a brain, others modify how my voice sounds, others control how dense my skin is, and some even generate the massive amounts of subspace energy that is required for my function. I can even change how certain parts of my body behaves and functions."
He demonstrated by forming his right hand into a sort of blade and back into a hand again.
"But the most sonticus, important part is my conciousness. Even the Asuran scientists are baffled by the ambages, complexity of our minds. Our conscious matrix base code consists of trillions of chemical base sequences, rivaling that of the sentient brain, such as human, but far more powerful."

Asura pulled out his Neutralizer pistol.
"As for weapons, I have myself and this."
He holstered the pistol.

Not to far from where they were, Asura heard a rock roll down a hill.
"I think we have company, as you Tau'ri like to say."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:57:48 20/05/2014 by Courtland
#260 Posted: 06:56:56 20/05/2014
OOC: By the way, if your magnify a nanite to the same scale as a human cell, then it looks like the nanite in my avatar.
#261 Posted: 16:15:36 20/05/2014
Shade felt then heard the rock roll down the hill. His helmet vains spread even wider indicating his worried alertness. "Crap. They'll surely find me now." He thought to himself. "I need to get out of here." Shade then tried to get up but fell with a thud due to his strength leaving him after using his fire breath.
---
SC
#262 Posted: 05:04:03 21/05/2014
OOC: Saying "planned" means it was or could have been subject to change, so it's just an eh thing to not worry about then.

Locke nodded, "Wow, could you make my legs do that morphing thing," he suggested jokingly of course, but still wouldn't mind hearing the answer, "Sure would be beneficial in these conditions."

--

TAD placed the sword on its back again so that it was holding the coil like a traditional rifle, "Affirmative, but their course seems to be curving the either they go, which either means they are lost, or they are following a specific goal/path. If it is a path, must be to one of the civilized areas of the planet," TAD then began drudging though the plants, while also scanning and identifying the plant life, both for dangers and for possible consumption.
---
#263 Posted: 13:15:47 21/05/2014
Anhangsel started to slink about the forest, through the brush of trees, till eventually he found a small animal. "Finally, what the humans call lunch." Anhangsel started to chase the creature for a bit eventually snatching it and eating it. That's when he saw some indents in the ground. Indents that looked like footprints. "What about these?" Anhangsel asked.
#264 Posted: 15:25:37 21/05/2014
Asura knew Locke was joking, but he thought he might as well tell him anyways.
"Yes, I could do that, but that would mean assimilating you. I would infico, infect you with nanites, which would then use your organic matter to replicate and replace every cell with nanites. You would still, however, coerceo, retain your conciousness."
He let those words sink in.
"We only do this to our most trusted and loved allies, for our technology is closely and carefully kept."
He paused for a few seconds.
"The other way is to only replace you mechanic parts, making you what I call 'pars-
organico', but that holds the same restriction."

While talking to Locke, Asura was still wondering what was out there. Barely out of audible range, he heard a muffled thump, as if something had hit the ground.
"Quiet Locke," Asura signaled for Locke to find cover,"I heard something over there."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:13:40 21/05/2014 by Courtland
#265 Posted: 17:40:52 21/05/2014
ooc: Wouldn't Asura and Locke hear the rock falling down the hill? Shade accidentally hit downhill.
---
SC
#266 Posted: 21:11:20 21/05/2014
OOC: Let me edit.
#267 Posted: 06:54:39 25/05/2014
ooc: bump!
---
SC
#268 Posted: 12:34:15 25/05/2014
OOC: Waiting for SpyroD.
#269 Posted: 00:14:34 26/05/2014
OOC: *snoring*
#270 Posted: 22:10:00 27/05/2014
OOC: sorry guys, senior stuff, been busy with lots o stuff

Locke made a quick role of his eyes, Was joking then he goes telling me a bunch of things about his... kind... But then he tells me to be quiet. He lowered his body, crouching per say, to avoid sticking out anymore than he was.

--

TAD did not speed up a whole lot, allowing Anhangsel to find food. TAD walked faster than normal still, but was slower paced, This place is much more different than the ship... From human database, forrests are... Were common.
---
#271 Posted: 23:16:59 27/05/2014
Shade barley stuck his head above the bushes just on the hill in front of Locke and Asura to see if they have gone.
---
SC
#272 Posted: 02:29:24 28/05/2014
"Huh?" Anhangsel said, looking at TAD. "Forests? What are those? Also, what about the tracks." Anhangsel's planet is almost devoid of plantlife. The closest thing he has to forests are large groups of cacti and shriveled trees.
#273 Posted: 03:47:00 28/05/2014
Asura was observing the area in front of him when his visual cortex spotted an anomaly in front of him. It looked like some sort of animal, but he couldn't be sure.
Borrowing a phrase from some historic videos he watched during his time visiting Earth in the Milky Way, he drew his Life-Signs Detector and Neutralizer energy pistol, set it on stun and said,"Unidentified lifeform, come out with your hands up."
His Life-Signs Detector was definitely picking something up behind the brush, and Asura edged closer slowly, trying to avoid being careless. As he inched closer, a magnificent large black bird jumped out of the brush and flew up and over the trees, disappearing out of sight.
Asura holstered his pistol and put away his Life-Signs Detector, and signaled to Locke it was clear. "False alarm, I have neglected to calibrate my Life-Signs Detector's to this planet's magnetic field. It can seriously disrupt the operation of the device."

-----
OOC: From now on, I will refer to the Life-Sign Detector as the LSD, so don't confuse it for the drug (I think there is a drug called that?).
#274 Posted: 04:03:06 28/05/2014
Shade again tried to get up but again his strength hasn't returned. He dropped down with a thud and a grunt. "Crap why couldn't I have used my fire ability later?" Shade thought to himself. He reached for his dagger and in the process knocked the bush a little making it move.
---
SC
#275 Posted: 15:13:10 30/05/2014
Asura had just started moving away from the commotion, when he heard a bush rustle a bit more in that direction. He scowled and calibrated his LSD, and checked that area for life-signs. "Locke, there is something over here, but it's lifesigns are barely registering."
With his LSD in his left hand and upholstered energy pistol in his right, he walked closer to the bush that moved, and asked,"Is there anybody there?"
#276 Posted: 17:42:43 30/05/2014
Suddenly Shade's tail swung at Asura when he go close and hit his legs. "Get away from me!" Shade said with a growl.
---
SC
#277 Posted: 17:51:01 30/05/2014
TAD stepped over some larger mounds of rocks or dirt build ups, "A forest is a mass of trees, shrubs, and many other plants including the wildlife, that expands over a wide terrain. Much like the jungle setting we are currently in, but without such tropical or bright tones. A forest tends to have open ground between the tall trees, as for this jungle, smaller green plants cover the floor, taking whatever light they receive through the canopy, the higher level that blocks most of the light," Zexu kept most of the description simple, "At least with a jungle, the quick sand is much easier to avoid," TAD pushed through any vibes and thin shrubbery that grew out in front.

--

Locke did not feel like he would be able to fight at the moment, but would if he was forced to. He had the knife out, it was preferable for their current surroundings, quick and short ranged for any surprises.
---
#278 Posted: 19:04:00 30/05/2014
"WHAT ABOUT THE TRACKS ALREADY!" Anhangsel shouted, noticing he was ignoring the tracks. This caused Anhangsel to get a bit frustrated with TAD.
#279 Posted: 19:25:43 30/05/2014
TAD looked down to the tracks, "What about them? They are in an arch formation, we will not be far from them on our path. Your tone of voice is unpleasant, are you feeling alright? You sound angry, or are expecting me to continue speaking, or to have continued speaking?" TAD came to a stop, "If you are un satisfied by my responses, then I may not reply at all if you choose."
---
#280 Posted: 19:38:05 30/05/2014
"Sorry, I don't normally feel that way," Anhangsel said. "Anger do humans call it? Not sure." Anhangsel looked down the trail. "I guess we better go on."
#281 Posted: 22:37:30 30/05/2014
The creature's tail hit Asura's legs, which caused him to sway a bit, but he quickly stabilized himself. He made a quick observation about the new creature.
He did not recognize the species, nor did it register in the Collective. It looked like a sort of oversized lizard; 'Dragon,' Asura corrected himself,'It looks like a dragon from Tau'ri myths on Earth. Fascinating.'
It wore an interesting helmet that was giving Asura all sorts of readings.
The creature looked injured, although no visual injuries were apparent, so Asura assumed it was exhausted. He also theorized the creature was from the crashed ship, the Hermes.
Asura switched to a magnetothermal vision, and it found many, many types of hidden weaponry among the creature.

He holstered his energy pistol, but made it easily accessible just it case this creature was extremely violent. Asura raised his hands in the 'universal: I mean you no harm' gesture. "We mean you no harm. Are you injured?" Asura asked.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:38:42 30/05/2014 by Courtland
#282 Posted: 01:11:00 31/05/2014
Shade made a hiss sound. "Stay back!" His helmet vains spread open to look more threatening. He gave another hiss.
---
SC
#283 Posted: 05:43:46 31/05/2014
"Doesn't seem like he wants our help," Locke added, "Honestly I dont think we really have anything to share," Locke stood up, flipping the knife around in his hand to keep himself pumped. His eyes scanned over Shade as well to try and analyze the creature himself, He doesn't seem to have his full strength, but is still capable of being a threat.

--

TAD started walking again, "Anger is a dealing of temporary hatred for everything if not centered around a specific subject. The feeling is mostly connected to things not going the way one wants, and will make your stomach churn or cause heavier breathing," TAD explained the emotion as the robotic form mart he'd through the greenery.
---
#284 Posted: 13:25:37 31/05/2014
"Was... was that hate that I showed now?" Anhangsel asked. "I... I'm not good with big human words. Frus... Frus-station? I think that is what I was going for." With Locke and Asura being slowed down by Shade, they were catching up to them faster and faster.
#285 Posted: 17:25:58 31/05/2014
Asura acknowledged Locke's statement. Directing himself to Shade, he said,"If you do not wish assistance, then we will go our way."
With that, he turned around and started walking away in the direction of the supposed civilization.
#286 Posted: 20:05:00 31/05/2014
"Maybe they could help me. Then again they have some tech that could be worth some mony." Shade thought to himself. "Wait!" Shade's side vains went to their neutral position. "My strength left me and I am in need of your help."
---
SC
#287 Posted: 14:01:22 03/06/2014
Asura stopped walking and turned back around. He came up to Shade again, but kept his distance.
"Do you require physical help or sustenance?" he asked.
#288 Posted: 19:45:12 03/06/2014
"I require physical help. My strength has left me and I am unable to walk by my self." Shade said.
---
SC
#289 Posted: 04:37:31 05/06/2014
Asura thought about it. 'As long as he doesn't try anything, I would not object to him accompanying us', he thought.
"Very well. We are heading toward the nearest 'civilization', which is not a far ways off in that direction,"said Asura while pointing it that direction.
"We will take you with us on one condition: Do not try and use any of your........,"he made a sweeping gesture at the hidden weapons on Shade,"..........gadgets. Those primitive weapons will not injure me, but I will still consider it an act of malevolence and respond in kind."
Asura secured his gear and weapons thoroughly, and offered his hand to Shade.
#290 Posted: 05:18:31 05/06/2014
"Primitive weapons?!? How dare you call my weaponry primitive!!" Shade said as he took Asura's hand. "I am best in my class!"
---
SC
#291 Posted: 14:55:53 05/06/2014
"I have noticed some are more proficient that others with those types of weapons. My apologies," Asura said, surprised by the creature's reaction to his statement.
Noticing Locke standing in the distance, who was staring at them, he said," Come Locke, we shall be going now."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:56:33 05/06/2014 by Courtland
#292 Posted: 19:25:36 05/06/2014
"You are lucky I'm weak right now or you'll be on your back faster than you can blink." Shade said with a hiss.
---
SC
#293 Posted: 20:27:19 05/06/2014
OOC: Waiting for Locke.
#294 Posted: 12:48:46 06/06/2014
OOC: *Starts whistling with nothing else to do*
#295 Posted: 08:06:04 11/06/2014
Locke raised a brow, "Did he seriously just threaten you for commenting on his choice of weaponry?" He began laughing softly to himself, covering his face for a second, "Any second thoughts about him at all yet? Getting moody about someone's opinion only weapons is like me flipping my **** about someone's comments about my legs."

TAD's exterior LEDs turned a dim green that would alternate slowly between many other shades of green to mimic light through the trees on a surface, "Frustration is a form of anger, which will normally subside in a mater of seconds, so yes, you are correct," it pronounced the word correctly for Anhangsel.

OOC: sorry, I probably should have stopped by earlier to inform you I am going to be busy the next four days, then I'll be gone for 9+ weeks for US Army boot camp... So I'm kinda starting to rush some of the RPs I'm on, just to get a little deeper into the story before I leave
---
#296 Posted: 12:58:06 11/06/2014
"Okay. Thanks," Anhangsel said before slinking off. Eventually, Anhangsel stopped. He started to sniff the air. "I'm getting smells in the air," he said. "Maybe they are close." Still, Anhangsel didn't feel right telling TAD they could be close. "Promise you no hurt them?"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:58:37 11/06/2014 by MugoUrth
#297 Posted: 13:24:10 11/06/2014
Asura looked in the direction of the ship.
"We should start moving now," he said,"We can probably get to that civilization in less than two of this planet's days."
#298 Posted: 23:08:19 11/06/2014
Shade rolled his eyes at Locke. "Yah I'm not afraid of you eather. I may be weak but I can still give a good fight." He hissed. Shade then rested his wing across Asura's shoulders to steady himself and to walk along. "How long is it going to take?"

ooc: Good luck on US Army boot camp SD!
---
SC
#299 Posted: 05:23:31 13/06/2014
Locke rolled his eyes as he puckered the knife and started through the trees again. Following a strait path they were originally walking, "Don't make Asura regret carrying you is all I'm saying," which was hinted as a complement for the nanite being, "We've got two days of this crap, so don't expect to be babied the whole trip."

--

TAD picked up the pace to roughly 6 m/h though the suit was built to control up to 23. Hopping over obstacles it would normally climb over steadily. Estimated time of crossing paths is nearing the day mark. Speed is of a high priority. the AI calculated internally, not finding it necessary to pronounce to Anhangsel. TAD caught up to, and passed Anhangsel quickly, but slowed it's speed to allow him not to lose track of the suit.
---
#300 Posted: 03:19:00 14/06/2014
Shade sighed and breathed a smoke ring at Locke. "My strength is slowly coming back. Soon your remarks shall be punished."
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 6 of 7 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me