Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Giants, Alts and Sidekicks Houses [CLOSED]
Excelsior Yellow Sparx Gems: 1170
#1 Posted: 02:17:44 08/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Does anyone have a complete list?

I did a quick search but you can only search by topic on here.

What the!

If I type Giants/Alts/sidekicks it takes it as one word and says it is too long to put in the title!
---
banksia123
portalflip Blue Sparx Gems: 728
#2 Posted: 02:27:03 08/01/2014
All 8 Giants have houses: Tree Rex, Bouncer, Ninjini, Thumpback, Swarm, Eye-Brawl, Crusher, and Hot Head.

Only two sidekicks have houses: Whisper Elf and Trigger Snappy

The following Alter Egos have houses: Cupid Flameslinger, Buddy Wrecking Ball, Surfer Slam Bam, Fireworks Zook, Grill Master Chop Chop, Autumn Stump Smash, Skeletal Cynder, Birthday Bash, and Snowler Brawl.
#3 Posted: 02:41:37 08/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks for that.

I have 8 more to get.
---
banksia123
Unhappy Gamer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1451
#4 Posted: 02:53:28 08/01/2014
portalflip I'm surprised u don't have a guide/spreadsheet for this in the FAQ on your blog
---
If you have my other acct on your friends list feel free to remove. smilie
Corrupted acct name: CantPlay GameCrashed smilie
New acct name: Unhappy Gamer smilie
#5 Posted: 05:37:10 08/01/2014
Quote: Unhappy Gamer
portalflip I'm surprised u don't have a guide/spreadsheet for this in the FAQ on your blog

Didn't think to add it as I'm not sure how useful it is due to the unique houses being limited time only items.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#6 Posted: 12:36:40 08/01/2014
I was just asking this, myself, this morning. I'm trying to figure out which houses I still need. I knew I needed Crusher's house and it has randomly popped up in the personal offers, so I was debating on getting it. It made me think of which one's I'm missing. I had forgotten about Swarm's as I don't believe it's ever popped up in personal offers, so I guess I'm 2 giant houses short. I don't think anyone has ever gotten Surfer Slam Bam's or Autumn Stump Smash's house in personal offers. I want to say Cupid Flameslinger's, Fireworks Zook's, and Buddy Wrecking Ball's maybe. I'm pretty sure I've seen Skeletal Cynder's as I'm sure I picked it up with personal offers before Christmas, and also Birthday Bash's house has been up for personal offer (but I already had it). Can't remember if GM Chop Chop's ever showed up or not. Snowler Brawl's is too new to have been included, I believe.

Because they are limited time only items, it might be good to have a list, so people will know which ones they are missing since they can't see them normally. With these personal offers, it helps to know which ones might pop up, too. Although I wonder if they'll go away after the next update.
snowknife Green Sparx Gems: 372
#7 Posted: 13:44:06 08/01/2014
I've can confirm I've seen in the personal offers:
- Swarms
- Surfer Slam Bam
- Autumn Stump Smash
- Cupid Flamesinger
- Firework Zook
- Buddy Wrecking Ball
- Grill Master Chop Chop
HappyGamer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1470
#8 Posted: 13:56:01 08/01/2014
I haven't been paying that much attention to the house offers since I've got all the specials already, but I've definitely seen Autumn S.S.'s and Surfer S.B.'s. I wish they would get back to the alters that they've missed, even though there's not much room to put more of the special houses. I think I'd find a spot, though smilie
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#9 Posted: 13:59:37 08/01/2014
Quote: HappyGamer
I haven't been paying that much attention to the house offers since I've got all the specials already, but I've definitely seen Autumn S.S.'s and Surfer S.B.'s. I wish they would get back to the alters that they've missed, even though there's not much room to put more of the special houses. I think I'd find a spot, though smilie

Yes! I would love to have a big colourful Easter Egg house for Hoppity Pop Fizz or a 4-leaf-clover house for Lucky Boomer! Since they went back and created a house for Cupid Flameslinger, I've been expecting/hoping for houses for these guys.
#10 Posted: 08:36:30 09/01/2014
Today I got an offer for Snowler Brawl's House but it showed a picture of Birthday Bash's House. I actually need Birthday Bash's House. This is now my Thumpback's House offer. smilie
#11 Posted: 16:06:28 10/01/2014
Quote: portalflip
Today I got an offer for Snowler Brawl's House but it showed a picture of Birthday Bash's House. I actually need Birthday Bash's House. This is now my Thumpback's House offer. smilie

I ended up getting the same thing. If you click "Take Me There", though, it takes you to Snowler Brawl's hut with the 25% off indicator. I already have it, so I'm only assuming it actually comes up 25% off. I also finally got Swarm's house as an offer so I picked it up. So now I only need Crusher's house to get all the giant houses. Still need quite a few alter-ego huts.
Bazinga Blue Sparx Gems: 884
#12 Posted: 16:34:41 10/01/2014
I've gotten 50% off Batterson two days in a row now. :/
#13 Posted: 20:09:05 10/01/2014
Quote: Bazinga
I've gotten 50% off Batterson two days in a row now. :/

Just curious - do you by any chance have 100-200 gems?

I'm asking because I got one offer for Avril at 50%, then many, many, many offers for Wheellock at 50% off. It occurred to me that, when I got the offer for Avril, she was the most expensive companion I could afford that I didn't have. For the past while, Wheellock has been the most expensive companion, at half off, (out of the ones I don't have) that I could afford. I've crossed a threshold, and am half expecting to see 50% off Arbo tomorrow.
Bazinga Blue Sparx Gems: 884
#14 Posted: 20:19:29 10/01/2014
I have 720ish gems. I need Flynn, Cherry, Batterson, Avril, and Tessa. So I can afford Avril and Batterson right now. Trying to save up for Flynn though.
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#15 Posted: 21:15:18 10/01/2014
I have 1800 gems and was offered Avril even though I have some of the big ones left to acquire.
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
Jade Green Sparx Gems: 274
#16 Posted: 04:19:03 14/01/2014
I have over 2200 gems and I keep getting offers for Hugo. I don't have Avril, Arbo, or Tessa either.
#17 Posted: 12:57:16 14/01/2014
Well, so much for that theory!

I bought Quigley yesterday on a whim. Today I got the offer for Ermit, and I picked him up too. I'm now down to a small handful of gems, so if they do release new exciting content today, I am in no position to jump on it, but that's ok.
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#18 Posted: 14:15:04 15/01/2014
Add me on SkyLanders Lost Islands, I am a daily player that gives presents and kudos!!!

web_store_email
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
johnsonsteven86 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1563
#19 Posted: 23:05:59 20/01/2014
was there ever a day they were all available like with the alternate skylanders on dec 31
---
WTB: Frito-lay Hotdog as cheap as possible
mcquist5 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1010
#20 Posted: 00:29:11 21/01/2014
I believe they were all available for a weekend in November. I bought Cupid's house even though I didnt have him at that time.
#21 Posted: 01:38:06 21/01/2014
There have been days when they were all available, but never on sale.
bytebandit01 Blue Sparx Gems: 645
#22 Posted: 01:56:06 21/01/2014
Quote: arkhamhorrorfan

I bought Quigley yesterday on a whim. Today I got the offer for Ermit, and I picked him up too. I'm now down to a small handful of gems, so if they do release new exciting content today, I am in no position to jump on it, but that's ok.

how did you unlocked/bought quigley? did you completed a quest or something?

mine had been locked and can't be bought even since i got the newsstand at an earlier level.. i'm already at level 36 with 106/119 skylanders..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:58:19 21/01/2014 by bytebandit01
johnsonsteven86 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1563
#23 Posted: 02:08:27 21/01/2014
Just time traveled through 3 months and finally have all the houses
---
WTB: Frito-lay Hotdog as cheap as possible
#24 Posted: 10:24:54 21/01/2014
Quote: bytebandit01

mine had been locked and can't be bought even since i got the newsstand at an earlier level.. i'm already at level 36 with 106/119 skylanders..

Seems like there is something wrong with your game. I do to remember Quigley ever being locked. I could be wrong, though, but I've had him almost since I first started the game. He was probably one of the first companions I purchased. I almost forget that I had to buy him as it just seems normal to have him. I only recently remembered when I was playing my wife's game and she hadn't bought him, yet, since she hardly plays, and even then, not really sure what she's doing. I almost wish I could get a hold of her game for a while and completely redo it. I think she's even thought about starting over, since it's so off track. But she got a lot of free Skylanders along the way that she can't get anymore without waiting to build up gold to spin.
#25 Posted: 12:43:57 21/01/2014
Quote: bytebandit01

I agree that something seems wrong with your game with regards to Quigley. I'm almost certain that he's always been available, because we considered getting him very early on. I mistakenly thought he'd collect experience automatically every two hours, and thought that would help me level up more quickly. Then I read this forum, found out you have to click on him to collect, and decided to buy other gem-items instead.
MommaSith Green Sparx Gems: 377
#26 Posted: 13:48:42 21/01/2014
There is a quest where you buy the news stand, and then you can buy Quigley, but it is REALLY early in the game. I don't remember exactly which level, but I vaguely remember the quest, and buying the news stand, and then realizing that Quigley himself cost gems, so I sold the news stand again and left it alone. (I just got him a couple of weeks ago on one of the sales, now that I have a more steady supply of gems.)
LaLaLish Blue Sparx Gems: 586
#27 Posted: 05:07:14 25/05/2014
Sorry for bringing up an old thread, but I'm trying to figure out who's house is the red one. I saw it on somebody else's island and it just looks like a regular house and it's red. Was it for a giant?
flumpy89 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1279
#28 Posted: 12:17:37 25/05/2014
sounds like the bird house if it looks just like a regular house? for bird Skylanders.
the only other red ones I can think of are hot heads, which just looks like his head.
---
Working on lost islands alter ego customs!
LaLaLish Blue Sparx Gems: 586
#29 Posted: 19:35:41 25/05/2014
Yes! That must be it, a Bird House. I vaguely remember that being offered awhile back. Thanks!
#30 Posted: 05:13:00 26/05/2014 | Topic Creator
What happened to Portaflip?
---
banksia123
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me