Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Cosplay Day A DarkSpyro fanfiction.
Page 1 of 1
Cosplay Day A DarkSpyro fanfiction. [CLOSED]
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#1 Posted: 07:10:49 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Today on DarkSpyro.net is the eventful Cosplay day. Where users of all ages would cosplay for their favorite character for whatever reason to why they do that. Which was an idea that Dark somehow approved of for once. The Hunters were given security cards that lead to passages of the stadium that is used for events and big Announcements. Seiki is going as Sora from Kingdom Hearts, but no ordinay Sora costume, but the Nightmare before Christmas Sora costume. DragonCamo is going as Laxerne because he completes Seiki. Baro is going as Twilight Sparkle or was it Rainbow Dash? Can't remember...Eh. Carm was going as her username says as Carmlita Fox. Bash is either going as a Munchlax or as Bella from Twilight. He has trouble deciding. HD&Z is going as a Arcanine. Over half of the entire website are most likely going as Skylanders. Because those are the Skyros that stay Skyros. Vespidragon is going as Queen Chrysalis. Everyone was getting ready for the big day. Meanwhile.....Trix was having issues...And we do MEAN issues here.

"Dammit how the heck do I make costumes" she yelled to herself. Then a random ting was heard. It was a few messages from her friends. Trix looked into those messages she read CrystalHero's first. "Hey Trix. You going to the stadium in costume today?" it said. Trix replied with "Yeah." then sent the reply. The next message was from Pixilism, it said "Y U NU GET ME NU PEPSI U NERD!". Trix then deleted it. "Aw crap" Trix said to herself. "How would I even make the cosplay fit on me. I have wings and everyone know that wings fit in any shirt. I really want to cosplay Alicia though." she said again to herself. Then someuser knocked at the door. Trix sighed and flew down to the door to see who the heck it was. She opened the door and was surprised by the "NEERD! what chu doing?" from Derpy who is obviously dressed as Bakura. Trix twitched her ear after cleaning it and said "trying to make costume parts. You want come in don't you?". "Yes I do indeed" Derpy said with glee and walked in the house. "So you're going as Alicia Acorn aren't you?" Derpy said with a smirk on her face. Trix sighed and said "Yeah, but the issues are how to make the top part of attire. I mean I have wings here and I don't know how to make wing holes.". Derpy stroked her chin and siad "well that's a pickle.". "The worst part is that I don't even have any equipment to make it." Trix sighed. "Well did you try asking Baro for help. She is pretty handy about making costumes for quardropeds you know." Derpy explained. Trix's eyes widened because she forgot that Baro can do that and face desked. "Maybe if we went to Baro. We might get it done before the event is over in a week." Derpy said. Trix got up and said "You got a point. TO BARO'S!" she flew out the door leaving a few purple feathers on the ground. Derpy was walking towards the door then suddenly a flash purple Trix appeared at the door saying "We'd better message her that we are coming over there. And maybe link her to a few pictures. Just to be safe.". The purple unidragon flew up stairs typed a message faster than Sonic can run then ran back down the stairs and yelled out "NOW TO BARO'S!" and began running to a forest like area. Derpy quickly followed yelling "WAIT UP!".
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#2 Posted: 07:14:43 30/12/2013
Awesome! Can you include me?
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#3 Posted: 07:31:37 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: assassinelf
Awesome! Can you include me?

Can't exactly put every random user that asks that into the fanfic. I choose those users because I know them better and it seems to fit in the story.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#4 Posted: 08:48:55 30/12/2013
Ok... At least you know I'm stubborn.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#5 Posted: 08:55:41 30/12/2013
Where am I smilie

I want to be Gastrodon

Here is a picture of it
[User Posted Image]
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:56:15 30/12/2013 by Windumup
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#6 Posted: 09:24:41 30/12/2013
what, tl;dr
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#7 Posted: 19:45:11 30/12/2013
Aww, DC is cross-dressing for me.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#8 Posted: 19:47:09 30/12/2013
Did someone say COSPLAY?!

Lol, nice fanfic.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#9 Posted: 19:53:21 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: assassinelf
Ok... At least you know I'm stubborn.

But that is only one thing. You can't do everything with one thing.

Quote: Windumup
Where am I :O

I want to be Gastrodon

Here is a picture of it
[User Posted Image]

how about no.

Quote: Seiki
Aww, DC is cross-dressing for me.

Yes :3

Quote: prextail202
Did someone say COSPLAY?!

Lol, nice fanfic.

Thanks.
---
icon from Empoh
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#10 Posted: 20:06:18 30/12/2013
Quote: Trix Master 100
HD&Z is going as an Arcanine.

[User Posted Image]
- - -
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#11 Posted: 20:25:44 30/12/2013
Nice!
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#12 Posted: 20:55:20 30/12/2013
I like it. I better be going as Mr L
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#13 Posted: 21:09:29 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: hardcoreignitor
I like it. I better be going as Mr L

You most likely are in the fanfic.
---
icon from Empoh
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#14 Posted: 00:17:13 31/12/2013
._____.
Seriously, how do I end up in all these fanfics???????
---
Gay 4 GARcher
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#15 Posted: 00:18:17 31/12/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
._____.

You just do OKÉ Also you were very promininet (and snarky) in my next chapter of Camp darkSpyro
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#16 Posted: 01:42:08 31/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonCamo
._____.

Because we like you.

Omg I had trouble finding this in SnN.
---
icon from Empoh
#17 Posted: 03:38:51 31/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Trix and Derpy made to Baro's house not noticing that a shadowy figure was following them. Derpy knocked on Baro's door since she was the only one that had hands. Baro answered the door and said "What are u nerds doing here?" in a silly tone. Trix being a confused noodle user asked "Didn't you get the message mango?". Baro looked at Trix and then said "It's meng o not mango you silly and yes I got it, just goofing with ya. Come on in." then Baro lets Derpy and Trix in and shutting the door not letting in the figure. "So Trix you are having issues making your cosplay?" Baro asked while getting a note/sketch pad and a pencil. "Ye. Mainly about how to make a cosplay with wing holes." Trix replied. "Well I guess I can help. Though judging from the attire that the character you sent to me, I'd say we get some leather and die the hell out of it." Baro said. "Yeah and quite the amount of buttons, followed by a fluffy big wig that doesn't itch. And a whip for reasons." Derpy added. "Well that's a lot of stuff that needs to be collected. Maybe if you went to get buttons from other users. Then perhaps get a **** ton of leather with Waka." Baro said. The shadowy figure was looking through the window listening in on the conversation after hearing who has what, it left. "Alright I think we should get the hardest part done. And that is getting buttons." Trix said. "I'll check Stuff and Nonsense Town" Baro said as she put her things in a tote bag. "I'll just ask random people that are online." Derpy said. "I'll go ahead and check Fanart Village." Trix said as the three walked out the door and heading in different routes.
---
icon from Empoh
#18 Posted: 23:47:57 01/01/2014 | Topic Creator
*triple post*

I might make another chapter later.
---
icon from Empoh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me