Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Chi
First | Previous | Page 7 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 50
All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Chi [CLOSED]
papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
#301 Posted: 23:53:19 06/01/2014
Training team for competative wi-fi battling
Hawlucha
Greninja
Sylveon
Sneasel
Tyrantrurm
Smeargle
Thoughts/ One more question, why can't I download pokebank and how do i get it?
---
"And now this world shall now Pain!"
Grimslinger91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#302 Posted: 00:03:48 07/01/2014
It's not out yet
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#303 Posted: 00:10:19 07/01/2014
Quote: papa123
Hawlucha
Greninja
Sylveon
Sneasel
Tyrantrurm
Smeargle

yikes. 4 Pokémon weak to fairy types.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#304 Posted: 00:10:39 07/01/2014
Dang it! Can't wait to get genesect from white 2 which i got with an AR.
---
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#305 Posted: 00:22:38 07/01/2014
Quote: DragonCamo
Hawlucha
Greninja
Sylveon
Sneasel
Tyrantrurm
Smeargle

There's like two common fairies
#306 Posted: 00:24:05 07/01/2014
Quote: Ninpire
Hawlucha
Greninja
Sylveon
Sneasel
Tyrantrurm
Smeargle

I only count a sylveon. Sorry, i don't know many types. I'm just getting into competitive battling.
---
#307 Posted: 00:26:08 07/01/2014
Hawlucha
Greninja
Sylveon
Sneasel
Tyrantrurm
Smeargle

Syleveon
Gardevoir
Wigglytuff
Florges
Sometimes Blissey

A lot of other pokemon can learn fairy type moves
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#308 Posted: 00:37:35 07/01/2014

Syleveon
Gardevoir
Wigglytuff
Florges
Sometimes Blissey

I said common. Blissey is still normal. wiggly tuff isn't exactly the most common pokemon in the world. Sylveon and florges see some use. But I was talking about azumarill and gardevoir yea.
#309 Posted: 01:37:44 07/01/2014
My Smeagle knows Toxic and stealth rock. i'm doing the ditto method to teach Smeargle moves. It knows toxic and stealth rocks so far. Next time it learns sketch, I'm going to teach it toxic spikes and if I can get a Pokemon that knows spore, I will teach it spore as its last move.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:47:56 07/01/2014 by papa123
#310 Posted: 01:56:11 07/01/2014

You can't transfer hacked pokemon like pokemon from Action Replay
#311 Posted: 02:24:50 07/01/2014
Quote: Grimslinger91

You can't transfer hacked pokemon like pokemon from Action Replay

You might be able to. I heard the hack check sucks
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#312 Posted: 04:06:01 07/01/2014

I don't think you'll be able to transfer hacked Pokémon onto PokeBank because of the built in feature they put in to pervent hacked Pokémon from getting into PokeBank. You should check Pokémon's official website for more details on PokeBank.
---
SC
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#313 Posted: 04:24:37 07/01/2014
Quote: Spyroconvexity

I don't think you'll be able to transfer hacked Pokémon onto PokeBank because of the built in feature they put in to pervent hacked Pokémon from getting into PokeBank. You should check Pokémon's official website for more details on PokeBank.

If you make them well enough to have actual IV/EV's you can truely get, it goes through the hack check.
---
words. letters. filler.
flashwingftw Emerald Sparx Gems: 3332
#314 Posted: 07:18:24 07/01/2014
Well since the hack check didn't work the first time, they're probably going to take the time to fix that while the servers are still down before they rerelease Pokebank.
---
The PinkPrint is on iTunes now! #TeamMinaj
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#315 Posted: 14:17:00 07/01/2014
Hawlucha
Greninja
Sylveon
Sneasel
Tyrantrurm
Smeargle

tyrantrum on comptetitive, i laugh
and that smeargle better have all entry hazards
#316 Posted: 14:42:45 07/01/2014
Quote: DummyZ
Hawlucha
Greninja
Sylveon
Sneasel
Tyrantrurm
Smeargle

Smeargle only really needs two entry hazards. And spore. The fourth slot is whatever
#317 Posted: 15:22:39 07/01/2014
Hawlucha
Greninja
Sylveon
Sneasel
Tyrantrurm
Smeargle

Smeargle only really needs two entry hazards. And spore. The fourth slot is whatever

The basic Stealth Rocks and Sticky Web, true.
That last spot could be used for Magic Coat, just in case of Taunt.

And I forgot to mention, that Greninja better have protean.
#318 Posted: 16:59:51 07/01/2014
Hey uh...so, could anyone with X get me Lileep and Anoroth?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#319 Posted: 20:43:51 07/01/2014
Hey uh...so, could anyone with X get me Lileep and Anoroth?

I have X
#320 Posted: 21:36:51 07/01/2014

Sylveon
Gardevoir
Florges
Mawile
Azumarill

Fixed
#321 Posted: 21:42:18 07/01/2014

Sylveon
Gardevoir
Florges
Mawile
Azumarill

Fixed

Forgot about those
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#322 Posted: 21:48:58 07/01/2014

Sylveon
Gardevoir
Florges
Mawile
Azumarill

Fixed

Forgot about those

And eevee because eevee has to learn a fairy type move to evolve into sylveon
#323 Posted: 21:56:01 07/01/2014
Quote: flashwingftw
Well since the hack check didn't work the first time, they're probably going to take the time to fix that while the servers are still down before they rerelease Pokebank.

The servers are up, they're just trying to fix issues with Bank/Transporter.
---
words. letters. filler.
#324 Posted: 22:23:18 07/01/2014

Smeargle's attacks so far Toxic, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Sore. Still need to find a Pokemon that knows spore. And I'm bummed no hacked in Pokebank and do we know when Pokebank comes out? I'm also training a Goomy. I've seen its final evolution on a few Pokemon wi-fi battles. Goomy is lv. 36 when dose he evolve?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:25:57 07/01/2014 by papa123
#325 Posted: 22:31:09 07/01/2014

Smeargle's attacks so far Toxic, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Sore. Still need to find a Pokemon that knows spore. And I'm bummed no hacked in Pokebank and do we know when Pokebank comes out? I'm also training a Goomy. I've seen its final evolution on a few Pokemon wi-fi battles. Goomy is lv. 36 when dose he evolve?

Toxic Spikes AND Toxic on the same one? Take them off inmediately. It's best to have Sticky Web because it can help you outspeed big threats such as Garchomp, at least in my opinion
#326 Posted: 22:35:26 07/01/2014

Toxic Spikes AND Toxic on the same one? Take them off inmediately. It's best to have Sticky Web because it can help you outspeed big threats such as Garchomp, at least in my opinion

Who knows sticky web?
---
#327 Posted: 22:39:06 07/01/2014

Exchange toxic for sticky web or sketch
#328 Posted: 22:43:41 07/01/2014

Exchange toxic for sticky web or sketch

Okay will do. Do you guys know of Pokemon that know Spore. I want that to be smeargle's last move.
Goomy knows Rain Dance because it has the ability Hydration: Heals status problems if it's raining.
---
#329 Posted: 22:50:24 07/01/2014
These Pokemon know Sticky web.

Oh, and Goondras don't usually have status moves, which also gives them the opportunity to have an Assault Vest and pretty much wall any special attacks. So it's usually best to have Gooey as his ability.
#330 Posted: 23:37:42 07/01/2014
Goomy evolves into sligoo at level 40, then evolves into Goodra at level 50 but only when it's raining. Good luck training Goomy cuz the pokedex entry doesn't lie about it being the weakest dragon type, that thing was so hard to train.
---
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#331 Posted: 00:02:47 08/01/2014
I got this game on Christmas and it's wonderful. I've beaten it, and it's still amazingly fun. I just caught Rotom, and completed the "Looker" side quest.
---
Hurrah!
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#332 Posted: 01:22:59 08/01/2014
So I've only gotten through the first badge in Pokemon X. I've been playing around with Wonder Trade and I really enjoy it, though I'm not very far in so clearly almost anything coming to me is new. Recently, I got a Pupitar through Wonder Trade. I suppose I should have kept it now that I found out you can only catch him in Y, but the person I traded him to eventually got added to my friends list.

After the initial trades, we had a battle and I think he realized just how little progress I am in the game with my unevolved starter, Psyduck and Riolu (to name half the team I used in the battle). He offered a trade again and this time he evolved my Kadabra for me and gave me a Squirtle, Ditto, Munchlax and Froakie all for the pitiful trades I could make him in return for them. Very cool smilie

I have to say, I love the online function in this game that allows me to connect and trade with anyone at any time. The recent person I added to my friends list is an example of that. Now I just need to hope I get a wonder trade for a male Turtwig, Bulbasaur and Mudkip. Of course, if anyone would be kind enough to help me with those I would be greatly appreciative! I sadly can't offer much in return right now since I'm only one badge in.

Edit: So any wrestling fans will be able to appreciate this one: I was showing the guy who I was trading with some of what I had. I showed him a Skiddo named Daniel Bryan and he showed me a Charmander he named Daniel Wyatt. Amused me greatly, but obviously if you don't watch WWE then you won't get the point of this comment.
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:27:11 08/01/2014 by Eggers
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#333 Posted: 01:33:45 08/01/2014
I just realized Brock is a ground type gym leaders because all if the Pokemon in the gym are ground types.
#334 Posted: 01:39:25 08/01/2014
Quote: somePerson
I just realized Brock is a ground type gym leaders because all if the Pokemon in the gym are ground types.

No,geodude is only a rock type
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#335 Posted: 01:43:30 08/01/2014 | Topic Creator

Brock is Rock.
Giovanni is Ground.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#336 Posted: 01:46:42 08/01/2014
Quote: Eggers
So I've only gotten through the first badge in Pokemon X. I've been playing around with Wonder Trade and I really enjoy it, though I'm not very far in so clearly almost anything coming to me is new. Recently, I got a Pupitar through Wonder Trade. I suppose I should have kept it now that I found out you can only catch him in Y, but the person I traded him to eventually got added to my friends list.

After the initial trades, we had a battle and I think he realized just how little progress I am in the game with my unevolved starter, Psyduck and Riolu (to name half the team I used in the battle). He offered a trade again and this time he evolved my Kadabra for me and gave me a Squirtle, Ditto, Munchlax and Froakie all for the pitiful trades I could make him in return for them. Very cool :)

I have to say, I love the online function in this game that allows me to connect and trade with anyone at any time. The recent person I added to my friends list is an example of that. Now I just need to hope I get a wonder trade for a male Turtwig, Bulbasaur and Mudkip. Of course, if anyone would be kind enough to help me with those I would be greatly appreciative! I sadly can't offer much in return right now since I'm only one badge in.

Edit: So any wrestling fans will be able to appreciate this one: I was showing the guy who I was trading with some of what I had. I showed him a Skiddo named Daniel Bryan and he showed me a Charmander he named Daniel Wyatt. Amused me greatly, but obviously if you don't watch WWE then you won't get the point of this comment.

I can get you a Mudkip and Bulbasaur if you like. I'm still working on getting a Turtwig myself.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#337 Posted: 01:49:28 08/01/2014

After the initial trades, we had a battle and I think he realized just how little progress I am in the game with my unevolved starter, Psyduck and Riolu (to name half the team I used in the battle). He offered a trade again and this time he evolved my Kadabra for me and gave me a Squirtle, Ditto, Munchlax and Froakie all for the pitiful trades I could make him in return for them. Very cool smilie

I can get you a Mudkip and Bulbasaur if you like. I'm still working on getting a Turtwig myself.

That would be awesome, thank you! I loved my Turtwigs in Gen IV and kept using them when I eventually could in Gen V. I can PM you my friend code. smilie
---
#338 Posted: 02:01:42 08/01/2014

After the initial trades, we had a battle and I think he realized just how little progress I am in the game with my unevolved starter, Psyduck and Riolu (to name half the team I used in the battle). He offered a trade again and this time he evolved my Kadabra for me and gave me a Squirtle, Ditto, Munchlax and Froakie all for the pitiful trades I could make him in return for them. Very cool :)

That would be awesome, thank you! I loved my Turtwigs in Gen IV and kept using them when I eventually could in Gen V. I can PM you my friend code. :)

ok. Is it fine if we do it tomorrow? I have to go to bed now.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#339 Posted: 02:07:12 08/01/2014

That would be awesome, thank you! I loved my Turtwigs in Gen IV and kept using them when I eventually could in Gen V. I can PM you my friend code. smilie

Not a problem smilie I just sent you a PM with my friend code.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#340 Posted: 02:43:25 08/01/2014

Hey do you want a Charizard because I have an extra one if ya want it. But it's Lv. 36 and probably won't listen to you because you don't have enough gym badges.
---
SC
#341 Posted: 02:47:18 08/01/2014
Someone gave me a level 100 squirtle for a level 8 turtwig in a random trade the other day. And for some reason I wanna recatch Moltres and nickname it Twerky. Idk why, don't judge me. smilie
---
R.I.P to my wallet
#342 Posted: 02:52:07 08/01/2014
Someone gave me a level 100 squirtle for a level 8 turtwig in a random trade the other day. And for some reason I wanna recatch Moltres and nickname it Twerky. Idk why, don't judge me. XD

Omg, do you still have a Turtwig????
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#343 Posted: 03:02:29 08/01/2014
Quote: Spyroconvexity

Hey do you want a Charizard because I have an extra one if ya want it. But it's Lv. 36 and probably won't listen to you because you don't have enough gym badges.

Ooh! Yes I would love a Charizard! I'll PM you my FC.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#344 Posted: 03:10:11 08/01/2014

http://www.smogon.com/rb/pokemon/geodude/moves
Sure it is.
#345 Posted: 04:16:43 08/01/2014
Someone gave me a level 100 squirtle for a level 8 turtwig in a random trade the other day. And for some reason I wanna recatch Moltres and nickname it Twerky. Idk why, don't judge me. smilie

I have a turtwig :3
#346 Posted: 04:32:31 08/01/2014
Someone gave me a level 100 squirtle for a level 8 turtwig in a random trade the other day. And for some reason I wanna recatch Moltres and nickname it Twerky. Idk why, don't judge me. XD

Omg could you purhaspe breed a male one???
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#347 Posted: 04:35:19 08/01/2014

http://www.smogon.com/rb/pokemon/geodude/moves
Sure it is.

2 words. ****. SMOGON.
---
words. letters. filler.
#348 Posted: 04:36:04 08/01/2014

Yeah sure, but can I get a cyndaquil in return?
#349 Posted: 04:59:48 08/01/2014

Yeah sure, but can I get a cyndaquil in return?

Sure. Ill have to breed one in the morning
---
Gay 4 GARcher
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#350 Posted: 05:04:15 08/01/2014
[User Posted Image]

OMG NEW POKEMON~@211~!!!2

Also, the **** @ the *****s who think that hacks can't get through:
[User Posted Image]

there is no "hack check". you just can't use them in the battle spot smilie
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
First | Previous | Page 7 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me