Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Chi
First | Previous | Page 6 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50
All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Chi [CLOSED]
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#251 Posted: 18:56:28 04/01/2014
Quote: Bash28
Um.....I have a question.....what does it mean buy cloning?

I'm guessing creating an exact copy. :/
---
you never saw me
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#252 Posted: 19:05:29 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator

I'm not sure how it's done in X/Y, but in Emerald there is a glitch where you can duplicate a Pokemon. The Pokemon will be exactly the same. It's more exploiting the game data to cause a Pokemon to appear in 2 parts of the save data.

In Emerald it works by saving at a certain time, taking out the Pokemon to clone, then turning off the game while saving at another specific point. Since the save was interrupted, the game will register the Pokemon in both in the PC box and in your party, creating a duplicate or "clone" of the Pokemon.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#253 Posted: 20:37:50 04/01/2014
Quote: Ninpire
Quote: chained skull

I'm having a hard time believing that you soft resettled for that. So I'm guessing you got it a different way

Its RNG bro its totally legit. That's why I have so many perfect shinies and I play VGC so they have to be legit.

Okay, I just use pokebuilder cause that would take too long

lol pokebuilder. we got a noob in the house.
---
words. letters. filler.
flashwingftw Emerald Sparx Gems: 3332
#254 Posted: 20:51:20 04/01/2014
Quote: Seiki

I'm not sure how it's done in X/Y, but in Emerald there is a glitch where you can duplicate a Pokemon. The Pokemon will be exactly the same. It's more exploiting the game data to cause a Pokemon to appear in 2 parts of the save data.

In Emerald it works by saving at a certain time, taking out the Pokemon to clone, then turning off the game while saving at another specific point. Since the save was interrupted, the game will register the Pokemon in both in the PC box and in your party, creating a duplicate or "clone" of the Pokemon.

I've pretty much been cloning Giratinas out the wazoo the whole time lol, I'll get one for u.
It's done by precise trade timing, there's tons of vids on YouTube about it, but it takes a little while to get the jist of it. I've been having problems doing it today, I'm not sure why but it was working perfectly last night.
---
The PinkPrint is on iTunes now! #TeamMinaj
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#255 Posted: 20:54:44 04/01/2014
Can I have one?
#256 Posted: 21:07:55 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: flashwingftw

I've pretty much been cloning Giratinas out the wazoo the whole time lol, I'll get one for u.
It's done by precise trade timing, there's tons of vids on YouTube about it, but it takes a little while to get the jist of it. I've been having problems doing it today, I'm not sure why but it was working perfectly last night.

Thank you. smilie
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#257 Posted: 21:46:29 04/01/2014
Ok, so I just got X for Christmas from a friend. I have past versions of the Pokemon games dating all the way back to my Pokemon Blue and Gold cartridges, and have some pokemon I rather enjoy breeding to use on future games (based on egg moves they've already learned and such). So how do I trade from Gen V (B/W/B2/W2) to Gen VI (X/Y)? Granted I haven't even gotten my first badge since I'm so new to the game, but I'm just curious how this works. Apparently, there's some other feature for which I want to have a lot of friends on my 3DS. My pal said it had something to do with the safari zone in this game. Can anyone give me any info for that as well? Thanks! smilie
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#258 Posted: 21:49:51 04/01/2014
Quote: Eggers
Ok, so I just got X for Christmas from a friend. I have past versions of the Pokemon games dating all the way back to my Pokemon Blue and Gold cartridges, and have some pokemon I rather enjoy breeding to use on future games (based on egg moves they've already learned and such). So how do I trade from Gen V (B/W/B2/W2) to Gen VI (X/Y)? Granted I haven't even gotten my first badge since I'm so new to the game, but I'm just curious how this works. Apparently, there's some other feature for which I want to have a lot of friends on my 3DS. My pal said it had something to do with the safari zone in this game. Can anyone give me any info for that as well? Thanks! smilie

I think you use Pokebank.
Which isn't out yet.
---
you never saw me
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#259 Posted: 22:01:11 04/01/2014
Quote: I-Brawler

Which isn't out yet.

You have to have Pokebank and Poketransporter which isn't out yet. It's a app for the 3DS which you have to pay $5 a year to use. Here is the link to what the Pokebank and Poketransporter do. http://www.pokemonbank.com/en-us/bank/

But Friend Safari is only available after you beat the elite four. It's basically a zone where the more friends you have the more pokemon you can catch. But there are only 2 to three pokemon in each friends safari and each friends safari has a type in which only pokemon of that type only appear in that friends safari.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:07:03 04/01/2014 by Spyroconvexity
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#260 Posted: 22:07:16 04/01/2014
Quote: Spyroconvexity

Which isn't out yet.

You have to have Pokebank and Poketransporter which isn't out yet. It's a app for the 3DS which you have to pay $5 a year to use. Here is the link to what the Pokebank and Poketransporter do. http://www.pokemonbank.com/en-us/bank/

Well isn't that a hardcore hosing they are giving out lol. In order to get my older generation Pokemon I'm stuck paying for a feature that used to come in-game, huh? Oh well, that's progress I suppose. Thank you for the help on that topic smilie
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
#261 Posted: 22:15:57 04/01/2014
No problem. But there are other ways of obtaining those pokemon like from trading.
---
SC
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#262 Posted: 23:04:14 04/01/2014
sooooo, could anyone possibly get me a Lileep and Anoroth????
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Grimslinger91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#263 Posted: 23:08:43 04/01/2014
I've been cloning Pokebank legandaries all night and I feel like a mad scientist! smilie
Does anyone want a Kyurem, Zekrom, Reshiram, Lugia, Palkia, Giratina, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Regice, or Raikou? I'll clone one for you. :3
I'm in the middle of getting Dialga and Groudon.

I need a suicune lvl 30 and a victini so can you please create one of each for me?
#264 Posted: 23:17:57 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Grimslinger91
I've been cloning Pokebank legandaries all night and I feel like a mad scientist! smilie
Does anyone want a Kyurem, Zekrom, Reshiram, Lugia, Palkia, Giratina, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Regice, or Raikou? I'll clone one for you. :3
I'm in the middle of getting Dialga and Groudon.

I need a suicune lvl 30 and a victini so can you please create one of each for me?

It's not a Pokemon Generator. He's duplicating Pokemon he already owns. He can't just make any Pokemon for you.
---
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#265 Posted: 23:29:19 04/01/2014
Could someone clone me a Lugia or Groudon
---
henlo
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#266 Posted: 23:31:47 04/01/2014
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Quote: chained skull

Its RNG bro its totally legit. That's why I have so many perfect shinies and I play VGC so they have to be legit.

Shut up I missed the genesect event
#267 Posted: 00:08:25 05/01/2014

Shoulda got it when you had the chance. Lol.
---
words. letters. filler.
#268 Posted: 00:09:34 05/01/2014

Is it the Shiny Giratina from the event? If you have both Palkia/Dialga, could you get me one aswell?
---
words. letters. filler.
#269 Posted: 01:37:47 05/01/2014

Shoulda got it when you had the chance. Lol.

I got it on launch day
#270 Posted: 01:47:58 05/01/2014

Is it the Shiny Giratina from the event? If you have both Palkia/Dialga, could you get me one aswell?

I wish it was the shiny. I have Dialga and Palkia.
---
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#271 Posted: 02:02:02 05/01/2014
New Additions~
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
#272 Posted: 02:08:24 05/01/2014
GODDAMMIT JOE. I SWEAR YOU SIT THERE ALL DAY WONDER TRADING AWAY BIDOOFS!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#273 Posted: 02:10:18 05/01/2014
Quote: DragonCamo

I don't wonder trade.
---
#274 Posted: 02:16:00 05/01/2014
My pokemon have POKÉRUS! Sweet!
---
SC
#275 Posted: 02:24:43 05/01/2014
Quote: joerox123

I don't wonder trade.

WHAT THE **** DO YOU DO THEN??!!???!!!!!?!?!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#276 Posted: 02:26:07 05/01/2014

Wow 0_o actually i kinda need a darkrai since someone on gts has a terrakion thats shiny and perfectf or darkrai
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#277 Posted: 02:32:12 05/01/2014
I will love anyone who dislikes Articuno and would trade me one.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#278 Posted: 02:56:16 05/01/2014
I just did a random battle, the person I fought, his IGN was red and he had all the pokemon that red had in origins, I beat him by using......wait for it..........MEGA GARCHOMP
---
henlo
#279 Posted: 03:08:37 05/01/2014

I need dat ho oh. It doesn't matter if it's a clone but I still need it
#280 Posted: 03:19:40 05/01/2014

I don't wonder trade.

WHAT THE **** DO YOU DO THEN??!!???!!!!!?!?!

Trade.

I need dat ho oh. It doesn't matter if it's a clone but I still need it

No~
---
#281 Posted: 03:23:06 05/01/2014 | Topic Creator

Dat Darkrai...... I want it so bad.....

Congrats, Joe. ^.^
---
#282 Posted: 03:49:18 05/01/2014
Okay, my sisters being kinda not cool to me right now and she wants to dress up a girl character so I need someone to hold on to some of the pokemon I don't want to lose. And the items.
#283 Posted: 03:59:56 05/01/2014
Okay, my sisters being kinda not cool to me right now and she wants to dress up a girl character so I need someone to hold on to some of the pokemon I don't want to lose. And the items.

I'll hold on to them for yah if you want. My friend code is 4811-7432-4841
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:00:51 05/01/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#284 Posted: 04:45:16 05/01/2014

So she's gonna delete your game?
#285 Posted: 05:33:47 05/01/2014

Tell her to **** off and buy her own copy.
---
words. letters. filler.
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#286 Posted: 14:12:40 05/01/2014
Going to try and masuda a shiny ralts for the next few days breeding it with two perfect ralts and one is from japan i got from wonder trade
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#287 Posted: 15:14:51 05/01/2014

I don't really mind. I just need someone to hod on to my pokemon and their items
#288 Posted: 15:23:10 05/01/2014
I finally got a Treecko, now I can breed Treeckos, Torchics, Oshawotts, Tepigs and Snivys
---
henlo
#289 Posted: 20:14:56 05/01/2014
Quote: Will171717
I finally got a Treecko, now I can breed Treeckos, Torchics, Oshawotts, Tepigs and Snivys

I can breed those and the johto starters
#290 Posted: 21:56:14 05/01/2014

I don't really mind. I just need someone to hod on to my pokemon and their items

I'll hold on to your Pokémon and items if you want.
---
SC
SilverWolf1129 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#291 Posted: 22:52:44 05/01/2014
Quote: SilverWolf1129

Pangoro evolves from Pancham, right?
If so, he's Fighting/Dark,

Aaaaaand.....Meowstic is......Fairy/something?
Sorry. I'm not that far into the game.

Meowstic is full psychic. But she is the only one who can take poison types.

lolwhat, pretty much all Psychic-types can take on Poisons

That's not what I meant. She is the only one on my team that can take Poison.
---
It begins with them. But ends, with me. Their son. Vaxus.
SilverWolf1129 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#292 Posted: 23:00:58 05/01/2014
Quote: kardonis
Hey guys. I'm building a gym leader-esque team for a little thing a couple of friends and I are doing and I'm going to be fighting. My plan is going to be...

Blaziken
Gallade
Chesnaught
Conkeldurr
Hawlucha
Pangoro

I think this is good, but any input would be appreciated.

Fighting Gym?
Maybe Heracross somewhere for psychic, plus mega evolution.
Then rock type moves for flying.

He has blaizeken for flying types because he is a fire/fighting type and blaizeken can mega evolve and conkelder is a rock type and so far it sounds good

How does that help? Fire isn't super effective against flying. Plus Conkeldurr isn't a rock type.
---
It begins with them. But ends, with me. Their son. Vaxus.
#293 Posted: 23:09:01 05/01/2014
Thanks to flashwingftw I now have Groudon, Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Reshiram
---
henlo
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#294 Posted: 00:03:09 06/01/2014
Wait, can someone explain this trading legendaries thing?
#295 Posted: 01:00:58 06/01/2014

Anytime! Have fun with them! ; ))))))
I JUST GOT A SHINY CRESSELIA ON THE GTS FOR A FREAKIN CLAMPEARL!!!!!! HOLY CRAP NUGGETS IM SO SURPRISED!
---
R.I.P to my wallet
#296 Posted: 01:36:38 06/01/2014

Thanks but I got someone else to do it
#297 Posted: 02:04:37 06/01/2014

Thanks but I got someone else to do it

Oh okay.
---
SC
#298 Posted: 20:47:56 06/01/2014

Anytime! Have fun with them! ; ))))))
I JUST GOT A SHINY CRESSELIA ON THE GTS FOR A FREAKIN CLAMPEARL!!!!!! HOLY CRAP NUGGETS IM SO SURPRISED!

Can you clone it?
#299 Posted: 23:01:19 06/01/2014
I just got a shiny Heatran in a trade. smilie
Traded my shiny Aegislash on the GTS after I cloned it and expected to get a regular Heatran in return, and it was shiny when it arrived. I was suprised!
---
R.I.P to my wallet
#300 Posted: 23:09:34 06/01/2014
Successfully started a new game. I seriously need to stop letting my sister push me around. She wouldn't even let me pick the IGN. One day I'm going to snap and beat the **** out of her and then go to juvy
First | Previous | Page 6 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me