Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Chi
First | Previous | Page 4 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Chi [CLOSED]
StalkerSnake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1926
#151 Posted: 14:35:18 02/01/2014
Quote: Sleepy0429
When I get white what starter should I chose?

Oshawott.
It's amazing.
---
Чем больше вы знаете, тем больше вы знаете
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#152 Posted: 15:40:27 02/01/2014
Quote: StalkerSnake

Oshawott.
It's amazing.

Yeah, definitely Oshawott
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Grimslinger91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#153 Posted: 15:58:06 02/01/2014
Quote: awesomerockets
Quote: StalkerSnake

Oshawott.
It's amazing.

Yeah, definitely Oshawott

Either Oshawott or snivy
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#154 Posted: 16:12:06 02/01/2014
Could anyone help evolve my Pokémon they evolve via trading?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#155 Posted: 16:20:52 02/01/2014
Quote: DragonCamo

I can and one of my acquaintances have darkrai.
flashwingftw Emerald Sparx Gems: 3332
#156 Posted: 16:22:22 02/01/2014
Oshawott defanitely. Emboar is just another fire fighting type, it's so annoying they did that 3 times in a row. Serperior is cool too, but Samurott ftw.
---
The PinkPrint is on iTunes now! #TeamMinaj
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
#157 Posted: 17:41:56 02/01/2014
Quote: Grimslinger91

I can and one of my acquaintances have darkrai.

Ok. whats your friend code?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#158 Posted: 21:06:48 02/01/2014
I caught a shiny Vanillite!
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#159 Posted: 21:15:30 02/01/2014
Hunting for a Shiny Fraxure or a Shelgon.
---
words. letters. filler.
#160 Posted: 21:16:43 02/01/2014
blink...
I need to evolve the trading pokemon...
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#161 Posted: 21:44:35 02/01/2014
I wish bank was out soooooo bad, and also when it does come out could somebody trade me Rayquaza and Kyogre
---
henlo
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:05:58 02/01/2014 by Will171717
#162 Posted: 22:18:39 02/01/2014
I have a spare Rayquaza, but I have no idea about Kyogre. What do you have to trade?
---
words. letters. filler.
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#163 Posted: 22:42:45 02/01/2014
When pokemon Bank comes out I can give these (maybe except the Darkrai) the Kyruem is legit shiny, I SR'd SO MUCH
[User Posted Image]
---
henlo
#164 Posted: 22:46:34 02/01/2014
Quote: Will171717
When pokemon Bank comes out I can give these (maybe except the Darkrai) the Kyruem is legit shiny, I SR'd SO MUCH
[User Posted Image]

I will give you a lvl 100 kyogre for the shiny kyurem

Edit if taco maker wants the kyurem I will take shaymin.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:49:10 02/01/2014 by Grimslinger91
#165 Posted: 00:02:55 03/01/2014
I have a Shiny Kyurem also so smilie
I'll take the Palkia.
---
words. letters. filler.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#166 Posted: 00:04:18 03/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Will, when Bank comes out, I will give you a Kyogre and Rayquaza for free.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:05:08 03/01/2014 by Seiki
#167 Posted: 00:17:54 03/01/2014
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! I JUST GOT A SHINY BUIZEL ON THE FIRST EGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS JUST GOIING TO HATCH ONE AND RELEASH IT TO ENTER IT IN MY POKEDEX!!!!!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#168 Posted: 00:20:35 03/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! I JUST GOT A SHINY BUIZEL ON THE FIRST EGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS JUST GOIING TO HATCH ONE AND RELEASH IT TO ENTER IT IN MY POKEDEX!!!!!

Congrats, sweetie. smilie
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#169 Posted: 00:23:52 03/01/2014
Quote: Seiki

Congrats, sweetie. :)

I swear, whenever I try to get one, I don't (Ok, so I got Skrelp ad Shuppet from trying) Like, I was trying to get a shiny litwick for you, a shiny Munchlax for Bash to surprise him, a shiny Phantump, and a shiny SHinx, all failing ;__;
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#170 Posted: 00:26:11 03/01/2014

I swear, whenever I try to get one, I don't (Ok, so I got Skrelp ad Shuppet from trying) Like, I was trying to get a shiny litwick for you, a shiny Munchlax for Bash to surprise him, a shiny Phantump, and a shiny SHinx, all failing ;__;

I can give you an extra shiny treeko for free if I even get a shiny treeko smilie
#171 Posted: 00:26:46 03/01/2014 | Topic Creator

Gastly seems to have been my only success at trying as well.
---
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#172 Posted: 00:35:26 03/01/2014
I'm looking to start breeding competitive pokemon <.< i cant seem to get the hang of breeding for IVs though, can someone help me out? I feel like if i can get one pokemon from each egg group with perfect IVs then i'd be set since i can use the destiny knot. But right now i am trying to get a competitive gliger and it doesnt wanna pass down its hidden ability :/
---
Praise Helix!!!
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#173 Posted: 00:42:18 03/01/2014
You guys make getting shinies sound easy.
---
you never saw me
#174 Posted: 00:53:19 03/01/2014
Quote: I-Brawler
You guys make getting shinies sound easy.

Ikr?..
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#175 Posted: 04:14:02 03/01/2014
Quote: ace
I'm looking to start breeding competitive pokemon <.< i cant seem to get the hang of breeding for IVs though, can someone help me out? I feel like if i can get one pokemon from each egg group with perfect IVs then i'd be set since i can use the destiny knot. But right now i am trying to get a competitive gliger and it doesnt wanna pass down its hidden ability :/

Yeah, that's what I've been doing. Except breeding pokemon with hidden abilities can be a huge pain at first so I suggest you breed something in gligar's egg group that you really don't care about. I did this with swablu to make it easier to get charmander cause I already had noivern.
#176 Posted: 04:23:26 03/01/2014
The only shiny from an egg I've ever had luck with was my Honedge. I have up afte 7 boxes of gastly and froakies. 115 eggs for Honedge.
I have a question, I got a shiny Ninetails from the GTS in my white 2, and it says "Egg apparently Hatched." Why is there an apparently?
---
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
#177 Posted: 05:08:47 03/01/2014

It's egg group is bug so use a weedle or caterpie
#178 Posted: 05:12:05 03/01/2014
Quote: Ninpire

Yeah, that's what I've been doing. Except breeding pokemon with hidden abilities can be a huge pain at first so I suggest you breed something in gligar's egg group that you really don't care about. I did this with swablu to make it easier to get charmander cause I already had noivern.

Thanks, i was trying that i just didnt know how to interpret what the IV reader guy was saying <.< but now i understand and i have obtained a Ditto friend safari so that is helping out massively. I was just wondering how exactly IVs get passed down. Is it 3 from each parent? and does the destiny knot give the offspring 5 IVs from the parent holding it or what?
---
Praise Helix!!!
#179 Posted: 05:13:08 03/01/2014
I JUST GOT A GIRATINA OFF THE GTS FOR MY SHINY SPEAROW!!!!! Ehhhh I didnt really like shiny spearow or fearow anyway. No loss here.

Ugh I just found a shiny Fraxure in a friend safari. Since I have the shiny Haxorus in black 2 from the nature preserve, I'm gonna offer it on the GTS for a Kyurem. Hey, I got lucky with the shiny spearow for a giratina, might as well try. smilie
---
R.I.P to my wallet
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:36:38 03/01/2014 by flashwingftw
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#180 Posted: 05:53:54 03/01/2014
They only shinies I have encountered on my own our kricketune and volbeat.....
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#181 Posted: 06:29:19 03/01/2014
Question for the knowledgeable Pokémon players out there.

Are the Gen V games the only past games you can send Pokémon to the Pokébank from? If so, anyone want to explain to me how that Gen IV to Gen V PokéTransfer thing works because I cannot for the life of me figure it out. ;~;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#182 Posted: 07:03:19 03/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR

Are the Gen V games the only past games you can send Pokémon to the Pokébank from? If so, anyone want to explain to me how that Gen IV to Gen V PokéTransfer thing works because I cannot for the life of me figure it out. ;~;

Yes, only Gen V can transfer.

IV-V Transfer:
1: Get 2 DS's
2: In the Gen V game, go to the transfer lab.
3: Turn on 2nd DS with Gen IV game, but do not start the game.
4: Talk to the scientist by the machine in the transfer lab.
5: On DS w/ Gen IV game, use Download Game. It will receive data for the Gen V game.
6: After data downloads, select Pokemon to transfer. Only 6 at a time, no HM moves or held items.
7: On Gen V game, play a sling-shot to fire Pokeballs at the 6 Pokemon to recapture them within the time limit. If time expires before catching all 6, only the caught Pokemon will transfer.
8: You'll be asked if you are sure you want to transfer the Pokemon and then if you want to transfer again.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:06:00 03/01/2014 by Seiki
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#183 Posted: 09:59:05 03/01/2014
****, a slingshot minigame. I'm terrible with stylus controls. Y U DO DIS GAME FREAK? ;~; Anyone got any tips, especially since I heard rarer Pokémon like legendaries are difficult?
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#184 Posted: 11:11:56 03/01/2014
****, a slingshot minigame. I'm terrible with stylus controls. Y U DO DIS GAME FREAK? ;~; Anyone got any tips, especially since I heard rarer Pokémon like legendaries are difficult?

Yeah, Some Pokemon(I don't know what one's) Are very annyoing to get...
#185 Posted: 13:03:44 03/01/2014

Go for them first. They will be hiding in bushes so scare them out so they are at least hopping around. If you got all 6 hopping around you have a better chance of getting one by luck. That and plan a few bushes ahead so you can measure its speed
---
Praise Helix!!!
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#186 Posted: 14:41:34 03/01/2014
Hey guys. I'm building a gym leader-esque team for a little thing a couple of friends and I are doing and I'm going to be fighting. My plan is going to be...

Blaziken
Gallade
Chesnaught
Conkeldurr
Hawlucha
Pangoro

I think this is good, but any input would be appreciated.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#187 Posted: 14:55:42 03/01/2014
Quote: kardonis
Hey guys. I'm building a gym leader-esque team for a little thing a couple of friends and I are doing and I'm going to be fighting. My plan is going to be...

Blaziken
Gallade
Chesnaught
Conkeldurr
Hawlucha
Pangoro

Fighting Gym?
Maybe Heracross somewhere for psychic, plus mega evolution.
Then rock type moves for flying.
---
you never saw me
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#188 Posted: 15:17:50 03/01/2014

OMG CONGRATS DC!!!! ^.^b
You're on a roll X3

Awwwww, well thanks!!! I can't believe someone would actually do something like that for me DC, thanks a ton!!!!
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#189 Posted: 15:20:21 03/01/2014
Quote: Ninpire

Thanks, i was trying that i just didnt know how to interpret what the IV reader guy was saying <.< but now i understand and i have obtained a Ditto friend safari so that is helping out massively. I was just wondering how exactly IVs get passed down. Is it 3 from each parent? and does the destiny knot give the offspring 5 IVs from the parent holding it or what?

The destiny knot will pass down five IVs from both parents. So the IV in one stat aren't going to be passed down. Whatever stat this is will be random. The other five it works like this. If you're passing down attack and one of your parent pokemon are holding a destiny knot, it will pass down one of the parents' attack. So it's random. It takes a while.
#190 Posted: 15:57:38 03/01/2014

Blaziken
Gallade
Chesnaught
Conkeldurr
Hawlucha
Pangoro

Fighting Gym?

He has blaizeken for flying types because he is a fire/fighting type and blaizeken can mega evolve and conkelder is a rock type and so far it sounds good
#191 Posted: 16:02:27 03/01/2014

Yes, only Gen V can transfer.

IV-V Transfer:
1: Get 2 DS's
2: In the Gen V game, go to the transfer lab.
3: Turn on 2nd DS with Gen IV game, but do not start the game.
4: Talk to the scientist by the machine in the transfer lab.
5: On DS w/ Gen IV game, use Download Game. It will receive data for the Gen V game.
6: After data downloads, select Pokemon to transfer. Only 6 at a time, no HM moves or held items.
7: On Gen V game, play a sling-shot to fire Pokeballs at the 6 Pokemon to recapture them within the time limit. If time expires before catching all 6, only the caught Pokemon will transfer.
8: You'll be asked if you are sure you want to transfer the Pokemon and then if you want to transfer again.

I believe that the pokemon that the pokemon that do not get captured are either released or put back in their box
#192 Posted: 16:12:56 03/01/2014

Blaziken
Gallade
Chesnaught
Conkeldurr
Hawlucha
Pangoro

Fighting Gym?

Yeah, but heracross is 4X weak to flying, like chesnaught. I don't really want two guys having the same 4X weakness.
---
#193 Posted: 16:24:10 03/01/2014
Some prick just ran off with my Metagross! smilie
Okay so we were trading and he wouldn't stop offering a shiny Carvanha that I didn't want. So afte a while I just said screw it, offered him a regular metagross and he clicked trade. I thought it was weird and as expected he disconnected. But when I went back in my box I found that my friggin metagross is gone! And no shiny Carvanha either! What the hell?!
It's not a big deal, I have a metang safari and the GTS but it's just the fact that this little brat ran off with both of them just really grinds my gears. If I ever find him ima smoosh his face into the pavement. Nobody double crosses me! Ever!
---
R.I.P to my wallet
#194 Posted: 16:24:39 03/01/2014

Blaziken
Gallade
Chesnaught
Conkeldurr
Hawlucha
Pangoro

Fighting Gym?

Yeah, but heracross is 4X weak to flying, like chesnaught. I don't really want two guys having the same 4X weakness.

Use blaizeken and conkelder for flying
#195 Posted: 16:47:28 03/01/2014

Fighting Gym?

Blaiziken is Fire/Fighting with no advantages to flying.
Conkeldurr is Fighting, not Rock.
---
you never saw me
#196 Posted: 16:50:12 03/01/2014
Most of my guys have rock moves though, once I trade gurdurr I can start training for real.
---
#197 Posted: 17:09:25 03/01/2014

Fire beats flying
#198 Posted: 17:11:23 03/01/2014

Fire beats flying

Ice, Rock, and Electric beat Flying, not Fire.
---
you never saw me
#199 Posted: 17:13:54 03/01/2014

Fire beats flying

Ice, Rock, and Electric beat Flying, not Fire.

Just saw that but still blaizeken can still learn some good moves
First | Previous | Page 4 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me