Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Chi
First | Previous | Page 35 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49 50
All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Chi [CLOSED]
SilverWolf1129 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#1701 Posted: 17:26:52 08/03/2014
Quote: azz01
Just started a platinum nuzloke:

So far:

Pippa(Piplup)
Derp(Bidoof)
Stello(Starly)
Flash(Shinx)

Deaths: 0
Badges: 0

My rules:

1.Nickname all pokemon you catch

2.Must release or box pokemon permanently if they die

3.Catch first pokemon seen on route(I am using the dupes clause)

My own rules:
4.Can not deposit pokemon in the PC unless they die or I need to have a space for a gift pokemon such as a fossil

5.Can not use healing items in battle unless they are held items on the pokemon like berries or leftovers

6.Dupes clause is only n effect five times per route so if I say run into five Bidoofs in a row I can not catch anything else on the
route different

7.one repel per route(Max repels) and 3 per dungeon(Max repels)

8.Level must not go past the gym leaders best pokemon's level

That's it.Is there anything else I should add?

Is it a randomizer locke?
---
It begins with them. But ends, with me. Their son. Vaxus.
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1702 Posted: 17:36:38 08/03/2014
Quote: SilverWolf1129

So far:

Pippa(Piplup)
Derp(Bidoof)
Stello(Starly)
Flash(Shinx)

My rules:

My own rules:
4.Can not deposit pokemon in the PC unless they die or I need to have a space for a gift pokemon such as a fossil

5.Can not use healing items in battle unless they are held items on the pokemon like berries or leftovers

6.Dupes clause is only n effect five times per route so if I say run into five Bidoofs in a row I can not catch anything else on the
route different

Nope...
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#1703 Posted: 18:29:34 08/03/2014

So far:

Pippa(Piplup)
Derp(Bidoof)
Stello(Starly)
Flash(Shinx)

My rules:

My own rules:

route different

Nope...

Oh. If it was I was gonna say no catching legends until the 6th gym. Youknow... Because they are legends.
---
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1704 Posted: 21:18:25 08/03/2014

Nope...

Oh. If it was I was gonna say no catching legends until the 6th gym. Youknow... Because they are legends.

Yeah I failed a Budew,derp.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#1705 Posted: 22:18:29 08/03/2014

Nope...

Yeah I failed a Budew,derp.

I've never attempted a locke because I know I'll lose. smilie
---
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#1706 Posted: 22:23:07 08/03/2014
Quote: Seiki
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Quote: weebbby
GUYS
I got a shiny Spiritomb in HG.

Calling bull**** on this. Spiritomb isn't available in Heartgold, unless by Pokewalker, and pokemon from Pokewalker are never shiny.

Spiritomb can be bred.
Wireless communications are still possible. For now.

weebbby didn't say it was found in wild.

I traded for it.
papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
#1707 Posted: 22:34:51 08/03/2014
Good luck everyone if you're going to state championchips
---
"And now this world shall now Pain!"
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#1708 Posted: 23:28:56 08/03/2014
Quote: Sesshomaru75
New Info on Pokémon XY The Movie: The Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie: (Quoted From Serebii)

"The official movie site has updated with some further details of the upcoming movie, The Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie. This includes character names, and a summary."

-cut-

Wow, a lot of villains in this movie. Makes me more hyped how they're going to plan this out.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#1709 Posted: 11:09:58 09/03/2014
When breeding my 5IV Chimchar, I got an extra 2 of them but sadly they have the ability Blaze. Any of you want them?
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#1710 Posted: 14:48:06 09/03/2014
Quote: DummyZ
When breeding my 5IV Chimchar, I got an extra 2 of them but sadly they have the ability Blaze. Any of you want them?

nature?
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#1711 Posted: 15:54:56 09/03/2014
The many things I got from WT.

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

I feel lucky. :P
---
you never saw me
#1712 Posted: 16:25:24 09/03/2014
Quote: Ninpire

nature?

Jolly. And 2 egg moves, Thunder Punch and Fire Punch.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:28:20 09/03/2014 by DummyZ
#1713 Posted: 16:26:38 09/03/2014

nature?

Jolly.

Forget I said anything
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#1714 Posted: 16:32:03 09/03/2014
Skill Link Cloyster Sweep
---
you never saw me
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#1715 Posted: 16:36:27 09/03/2014
Quote: I-Brawler

That is so easy to beat. >_>
#1716 Posted: 16:38:24 09/03/2014

Something tells me your opponent didn't know what he was doing. Did he even have any EVs on his Pokemon? Blissey just died on the second one.
#1717 Posted: 21:08:43 09/03/2014

Something tells me your opponent didn't know what he was doing. Did he even have any EVs on his Pokemon? Blissey just died on the second one.

His opponent was using a quilava and a tropius. Of course he didn't know what he was doing
#1718 Posted: 21:26:13 09/03/2014
New Info on Pokémon XY The Movie: The Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie: (Quoted From Serebii)

"The official movie site has updated with some further details of the upcoming movie, The Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie. This includes character names, and a summary."

Summary:

"The Diamond Ore Country is a beautiful land located deep underground, where the "Jewel Pokémon" Carbink live in peace, and prosperity. In this country, a giant diamond known as the "Sacred Diamond" can be found. The Sacred Diamond has played the role of an important energy resource throughout the ages. However, the princess of the Diamond Ore Country, Diancie, currently does not possess this power. Having encountered Satoshi and Pikachu, Diancie sets out on a journey to save her country; a journey in search of the "Life Pokémon" Xerneas, seeking its sacred power. Along the way, Rocket Gang, the thief named Marilyn, and a Ninja thief attack Diancie. Can Diancie save its country? And what is the fate of Satoshi and Pikachu?! Along for the journey are the parent-child combo of Milis and Argos, but on the journey, they find a cocoon where the "Destruction Pokémon" Yveltal, which is said to have once eradicated all life in the Kalos region, sleeps..."

"The character names were also revealed. The owner of Delphox is the thief, Marilyn Flame, the owner of Greninja is called Ninja Riot, Argos Steel is the father of Milis Steel, and Milis owns Chesnaught. In addition to that, there are named Carbink. Daii is the elder of the Diamond Ore Country, while the other three, Majima, Knight, and Joke are classed as butlers of the Diamond Ore Country and join Diancie in its journey."

Mega Absol though.
---
#1719 Posted: 21:42:21 09/03/2014

His opponent was using a quilava and a tropius. Of course he didn't know what he was doing

That is not the case. Some people like to bring NU Pokemon on their teams.
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#1720 Posted: 22:39:00 09/03/2014

exactly, i like to use some NU pokemon myself (i dont pay attention to tiers much) I dont see much use in the Quilava but Tropius is good at doing it's job as long as the person knows what they are doing
---
Praise Helix!!!
#1721 Posted: 01:10:14 10/03/2014

I can understand bringing some NU pokemon onto your team. (I used charizard in 5th gen and I still use pikachu) but quilava isn't even NU. It's NFE. WHO USES QUILAVA?! As for tropius. He put fly on it. I can understand bounce on gyarados. But he took a bad pokemon and put a move on it that lets the opponent be certain about what you're gonna do next.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:13:55 10/03/2014 by Ninpire
StalkerSnake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1926
#1722 Posted: 05:43:01 10/03/2014
Tropius has better special attack....
---
Чем больше вы знаете, тем больше вы знаете
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#1723 Posted: 05:48:29 10/03/2014
Yep, The Fairy Destroyer in all its glory.

[User Posted Image]

Had it since late childhood. smilie
---
Hail to the King, baby!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 05:56:00 10/03/2014 by Iblistech
Beautiful Heart Blue Sparx Gems: 763
#1724 Posted: 19:03:00 10/03/2014
I just can't stop fangirling at the fact that Gengar learns Dazzling Gleam! It's just so cuuute!!! smilie
I use it on my team alongside my Clefable with Shadow Ball.
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#1725 Posted: 20:57:48 10/03/2014
Quote: Iblistech

[User Posted Image]

Had it since late childhood. :D

Faster Gardevoir with psychic :D
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#1726 Posted: 21:44:37 10/03/2014
Quote: DragonCamo

[User Posted Image]

Faster Gardevoir with psychic smilie

r u serious
#1727 Posted: 21:51:26 10/03/2014
Quote: papa123
Mega Absol though.

What about Mega Absol?

He looks epic.
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#1728 Posted: 00:59:30 11/03/2014

[User Posted Image]

Had it since late childhood. :D

Faster Gardevoir with psychic :D

r u serious

D:
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#1729 Posted: 01:05:33 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator

[User Posted Image]

Faster Gardevoir with psychic smilie

r u serious

Just because the stats say it's unlikely, doesn't mean it's impossible.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#1730 Posted: 01:30:36 11/03/2014
Well. I have no hope left for Nintendo. Taking down internet for EVERY Wii/DS Game? That's ****ing ridiculous.
---
#1731 Posted: 01:31:15 11/03/2014
max speed gardevoir outspeeds min speed gengar lol
Beautiful Heart Blue Sparx Gems: 763
#1732 Posted: 01:37:33 11/03/2014
I wuvv the fairys. Also, Mega Gardevoir does deal with both Gengars very well. Dat Moonblast/Shadow Ball/Psychic/Pixilate Hyper Voice. Lots of options...fairies are just so fun!
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#1733 Posted: 01:39:26 11/03/2014

Yeah, but who in their right mind would use a min spd gengar?
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#1734 Posted: 01:46:49 11/03/2014
Well. I have no hope left for Nintendo. Taking down internet for EVERY Wii/DS Game? That's ****ing ridiculous.

Have fun with your 5 fps with your games then! ^_^
#1735 Posted: 01:51:32 11/03/2014
Quote: kardonis

Yeah, but who in their right mind would use a min spd gengar?

hence the lol
#1736 Posted: 03:03:06 11/03/2014

We have a topic for this subject smilie but how is it ridiculous? Most people have upgraded to a 3ds or wii u and its to my understanding that not that many people are online with the wii and ds. It costs money to keep them running. Nintendo isnt doing that great as is. If this keeps them alive and producing more pokemon games then i am all for it. Besides, this means no more pokegen smilie
---
Praise Helix!!!
StalkerSnake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1926
#1737 Posted: 05:22:12 11/03/2014
Quote: ace

We have a topic for this subject smilie but how is it ridiculous? Most people have upgraded to a 3ds or wii u and its to my understanding that not that many people are online with the wii and ds. It costs money to keep them running. Nintendo isnt doing that great as is. If this keeps them alive and producing more pokemon games then i am all for it. Besides, this means no more pokegen smilie

But powersaves... :c
---
Чем больше вы знаете, тем больше вы знаете
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#1738 Posted: 05:42:33 11/03/2014

Oh, Pokegen will find a way to come back. Hell, pokecheck is coming, and that's flooded with other pokemon that are hacked.
---
words. letters. filler.
#1739 Posted: 06:10:38 11/03/2014
its a sad bizz indeed but powersave isnt as readily available as pokegen or pokedit. From what i've seen it edits saves correct? Like you can make your existing pokemon shiny but i havent seen if your able to spawn pokemon. If thats the case i am ok with it since you'd have to put in the work to get that pokemon in the first play but if your able to edit IVs and EVs then i will shun PowerSave just as i have AR.

These assumptions are based off of pics that i have seen from gamestop's site if i remember correctly. This would explain why we havent seen any of the other 2 missing legendaries on wifi battles but have seen this new one and the mega stones (edits for all items and the next event)
---
Praise Helix!!!
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#1740 Posted: 17:17:00 11/03/2014
its a sad bizz indeed but powersave isnt as readily available as pokegen or pokedit. From what i've seen it edits saves correct? Like you can make your existing pokemon shiny but i havent seen if your able to spawn pokemon. If thats the case i am ok with it since you'd have to put in the work to get that pokemon in the first play but if your able to edit IVs and EVs then i will shun PowerSave just as i have AR.

These assumptions are based off of pics that i have seen from gamestop's site if i remember correctly. This would explain why we havent seen any of the other 2 missing legendaries on wifi battles but have seen this new one and the mega stones (edits for all items and the next event)

They're able to spawn in Diancie, so smilie
---
words. letters. filler.
#1741 Posted: 19:20:18 11/03/2014
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

They're able to spawn in Diancie, so smilie

Yes by forcing the event, theres the little box in the powersave menu that gives you the wondercard for Diancie. Its not spawning it, its forcing the event to activate. It's like back in gen 4 when you could use the action replay to get azure flute. Sure you can use the action replay to spawn Arceus but you could use AR to get the item to go and activate the event that lets you get arceus. So the Arceus is legit, just obtained through means of cheating. So so far they are able to create items and edit existing pokemon and not spawn what ever they want which would explain why there arent any Volcanion or Hoopa floating around, so smilie
---
Praise Helix!!!
#1742 Posted: 23:48:12 11/03/2014

[User Posted Image]

Gengar looking like a boss like he always does.
---
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#1743 Posted: 02:31:53 12/03/2014
Hey, I think everyone here might be interested. There is a user on Bulbagarden Forums named PiccoloX83 who is giving away a special something. He is a role playing partner with me, so expect to see my posts there as well. Anyway, if you manage to solve his riddle, he will give you this prize: A 6 IV Japanese Shiny Ditto. It may be hard to believe, but he says it is severely hacked. It will work with breeding, just know it isn't legit. It is a pretty hard riddle, so here's the link to the contest.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f6...ay-game-163546/
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1744 Posted: 19:01:49 12/03/2014
Quote: zookinator
Hey, I think everyone here might be interested. There is a user on Bulbagarden Forums named PiccoloX83 who is giving away a special something. He is a role playing partner with me, so expect to see my posts there as well. Anyway, if you manage to solve his riddle, he will give you this prize: A 6 IV Japanese Shiny Ditto. It may be hard to believe, but he says it is severely hacked. It will work with breeding, just know it isn't legit. It is a pretty hard riddle, so here's the link to the contest.

Makes me think of Arceus (because created all other pokemon) but Arceus doesnt have a destruction rival
Xerneas does but I don't think it created anything (Just gave life)
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#1745 Posted: 23:34:21 12/03/2014

Cool!
---
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#1746 Posted: 23:58:39 12/03/2014
lel i've had a 6 iv jap ditto for moths, they're not special anymore. and if you want just use these:
no need to try and guess his stupid riddle
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
#1747 Posted: 01:42:32 13/03/2014

uh...mew?
#1748 Posted: 02:55:07 13/03/2014
I just some Pokemon Zukans off of Amazon.
First | Previous | Page 35 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me