Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Chi
First | Previous | Page 16 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49 50
All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Chi [CLOSED]
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#751 Posted: 02:37:05 20/01/2014
Quote: Grimslinger91
Quote: I-Brawler
And I just got a Piplup.
6 to go.

I can give you some,wait,do you have a tododile because I want one

No, the 6 I need are the 3 Johto and the 3 Unova starters.
---
you never saw me
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#752 Posted: 03:15:56 20/01/2014
Fantastic, through trades I've gotten all Kanto, Johto, and Kalos starter pokemon. Just Treeko, Turtwig, Piplup and Snivy to go. Turtwigs are ridiculous to find in trading and it's the one I'm looking for the most, but at least I added Totodile, Tepig and Oshawott to the collection today. I-Brawler, if you can help me out with some of mine I can help you with some of yours. I have all Johto and 2 out of 3 Unova starters.

Edit: Oh, and in a good day of trading today, I've also gotten the stone to make Mega Blastoise, Abomasnow with his mega stone thing, a shiny Shellder and a shiny Relicanth. Awesome for me being only two badges into the game lol.
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:19:42 20/01/2014 by Eggers
flashwingftw Emerald Sparx Gems: 3332
#753 Posted: 03:27:27 20/01/2014
I just got a Shiny Chesnaught on GTS for my cloned Groudon!
---
The PinkPrint is on iTunes now! #TeamMinaj
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
#754 Posted: 12:03:24 20/01/2014
Quote: Eggers
Fantastic, through trades I've gotten all Kanto, Johto, and Kalos starter pokemon. Just Treeko, Turtwig, Piplup and Snivy to go. Turtwigs are ridiculous to find in trading and it's the one I'm looking for the most, but at least I added Totodile, Tepig and Oshawott to the collection today. I-Brawler, if you can help me out with some of mine I can help you with some of yours. I have all Johto and 2 out of 3 Unova starters.

Edit: Oh, and in a good day of trading today, I've also gotten the stone to make Mega Blastoise, Abomasnow with his mega stone thing, a shiny Shellder and a shiny Relicanth. Awesome for me being only two badges into the game lol.

I have an extra Treeko.
Do you have any extras you don't need?
---
you never saw me
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#755 Posted: 12:04:15 20/01/2014
@azz01

One is male, adamant, and has Blaze. One is bashful but otherwise the same.

How should I get it to you?

I will give you my FC.Also what do you want for them?

My FC:1779-0283-7433, Aaron

Also anyone willing to trade some starters?I need Bulbasaur(M),Chikorita(F),Tododile(M),Treeko(M),Mudkip(M),Turtwig(M),Piplup(M)(If someone has him I will give anything except legendaries.),Tepig(M),Oshawott(M) and Snivy(F)

Also keep in mind I am only at Ambrette Town.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:08:42 20/01/2014 by azz01
#756 Posted: 12:07:37 20/01/2014
Quote: azz01
@azz01

That depends.
What kinds of Pokemon do you have?
In terms of starters, maybe?
---
you never saw me
#757 Posted: 12:10:24 20/01/2014
@azz01

That depends.

Welp,looks like I am done.I has none.I don't wonder trade since I always get bum deals.Sorry for putting you through that.What version of the game are you playing,I can get you and X or Y exclusive pokemon?
---
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#758 Posted: 12:17:04 20/01/2014
if someone clones me Rayquaza and Kyogre, I can get you Cyndaquils, Treeckos, Torchics, all of the unova starters and all of the Kalos Starters and all of the kanto starters
---
henlo
#759 Posted: 12:26:20 20/01/2014

That depends.

Welp,looks like I am done.I has none.I don't wonder trade since I always get bum deals.Sorry for putting you through that.What version of the game are you playing,I can get you and X or Y exclusive pokemon?

I'm playing Y.
If you are playing X, can you get me a Phantump?
I think it's found by the run-down hotel.
If you are playing Y as well, Heracross? Maybe?
---
you never saw me
#760 Posted: 12:30:04 20/01/2014

That depends.

I'm playing Y.

Okay I am not that far in the game(I am at second gym) but if you keep me one Charmander I will get you a Heracross.Male or female?
---
#761 Posted: 12:41:27 20/01/2014

I'm playing Y.

Okay I am not that far in the game(I am at second gym) but if you keep me one Charmander I will get you a Heracross.Male or female?

Doesn't matter.

@me:
I swear I got a Piplup.....ah well. Just got a Snivy.
---
you never saw me
#762 Posted: 12:46:32 20/01/2014
Okay.
---
papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
#763 Posted: 12:58:12 20/01/2014
Received Chimchar form wonder trade. I'm happy, because it brings back childhood memories of training my infernape on Pokemon Diamond. Diamond was the first Pokemon game I ever played.
---
"And now this world shall now Pain!"
#764 Posted: 13:08:37 20/01/2014
Quote: papa123
Received Chimchar form wonder trade. I'm happy, because it brings back childhood memories of training my infernape on Pokemon Diamond. Diamond was the first Pokemon game I ever played.

First Pokemon game I played too.

I named Chimchar "Chimps". smilie
---
you never saw me
Grimslinger91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#765 Posted: 13:30:29 20/01/2014

That depends.

I'm playing Y.

I have X,Phantump is found near the last gym

Edit: My first pokemon game was pokemon mystery dungeon: explorers of darkness
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:31:57 20/01/2014 by Grimslinger91
#766 Posted: 14:25:22 20/01/2014
My first pokemon game was also Diamond.
---
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#767 Posted: 14:37:12 20/01/2014
My first was Emerald and FireRed.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#768 Posted: 14:38:11 20/01/2014
Does anyone have a spare male Piplup?

Also can someone help me transfer my pokemon from X to Y since TacoMaker and I never got a round to it?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:40:56 20/01/2014 by azz01
#769 Posted: 14:41:11 20/01/2014

I can hatch one
#770 Posted: 14:43:14 20/01/2014

I can hatch one

Really!What do you want for it?Reminder I am just at Ambrette Town.
---
#771 Posted: 15:19:34 20/01/2014

I can hatch one

A totodile
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#772 Posted: 15:53:45 20/01/2014
I beat X finally! And caught Mewtwo!
Um, does anyone hve a Mewtwonite Y they would trade for Mewtwonite Y? Itraded mine away and desperatly need one....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#773 Posted: 16:22:57 20/01/2014

I can hatch one

A totodile

*facepalm*
#774 Posted: 16:42:47 20/01/2014

I can hatch one

A totodile

If I asked for a 6 IV Adament 252 Atk 252 Def and 4 HP EV Piplup then I would give a tododile but for a normal male Piplup no.Plus I made another post saying I needed a Tododile.

Anyone else for a less pricey one?
---
#775 Posted: 16:50:05 20/01/2014
Friggin great! My stupid Wii U's gamepad's screen broke and now it won't turn on. That means I can't get Deadpool in Lego Marvel Super Heroes! He's my favorite super hero! Damnit!!!!!!!!!! I knew I should've gotten it for the X Box, stupid impatient me! I am not paying $95 for this cheap ass tablet wannabe to get repaired!
Well this means I'll be on Pokemon more often again, sigh.
---
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#776 Posted: 18:36:29 20/01/2014
Well I caught a shiny Trapinch.

My FC: 3325 1801 4064
I'll trade with anyone. Although I don't have anything that great at the moment.
---
Hurrah!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:37:51 20/01/2014 by BrutalBash101
#777 Posted: 21:06:16 20/01/2014

I have an extra Treeko.

I have a batch of freshly hatched Cyndaquil waiting to go, so I can trade you one of those for a Treeko. I'm working on putting some levels on the others before I put them in for eggs, but I can send you male starters of the ones you're missing in return for male starters that I am missing. Then we will both only be missing Snivy.
---
#778 Posted: 21:18:02 20/01/2014

I have an extra Treeko.

I have a batch of freshly hatched Cyndaquil waiting to go, so I can trade you one of those for a Treeko. I'm working on putting some levels on the others before I put them in for eggs, but I can send you male starters of the ones you're missing in return for male starters that I am missing. Then we will both only be missing Snivy.

Actually, I have a Snivy.

Nototherpersonrelated:
Lookah!!!!
---
you never saw me
#779 Posted: 21:28:06 20/01/2014

I have an extra Treeko.

Nototherpersonrelated:
Lookah!!!!

Ah, ok. Well I have all the Unova and Johto ones. Can you help me with the ones I'm missing from my starter collection in return for helping you with yours?
---
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#780 Posted: 22:36:55 20/01/2014
Quote: flashwingftw
Friggin great! My stupid Wii U's gamepad's screen broke and now it won't turn on. That means I can't get Deadpool in Lego Marvel Super Heroes! He's my favorite super hero! Damnit!!!!!!!!!! I knew I should've gotten it for the X Box, stupid impatient me! I am not paying $95 for this cheap ass tablet wannabe to get repaired!

Someone's mad :3
---
words. letters. filler.
#781 Posted: 22:54:16 20/01/2014
Got my boutique coupon!!!!!!
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#782 Posted: 23:03:39 20/01/2014

what?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#783 Posted: 23:12:01 20/01/2014

Nototherpersonrelated:
Lookah!!!!

Ah, ok. Well I have all the Unova and Johto ones. Can you help me with the ones I'm missing from my starter collection in return for helping you with yours?

Do you have a chimchar or piplup? I can give you both but I forgot to add you but I will today
#784 Posted: 23:38:13 20/01/2014
Quote: DragonCamo

what?

I got it from the pokemilage club
---
#785 Posted: 23:45:41 20/01/2014

Nototherpersonrelated:
Lookah!!!!

Do you have a chimchar or piplup? I can give you both but I forgot to add you but I will today

I have Chimchar but no Piplup. I would greatly appreciate one, and I can breed you any of the starter Pokemon that I currently have if you'd like one smilie
---
#786 Posted: 23:54:21 20/01/2014
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

I Always am. ;p
---
R.I.P to my wallet
#787 Posted: 00:04:16 21/01/2014
Status conditions are my friend! My almost dead Pikachu nearly took down a Rayquaza all on his own thanks to his static ability that left it with some nasty paralysis lol. I think that battle was against somebody here, but it was good stuff. Tried taking down his Lugia with a burn too. smilie
---
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#788 Posted: 00:08:02 21/01/2014
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

I Always am. ;p

Also, how did your Gamepad "break"? Did you slam it on something in frustration?
---
words. letters. filler.
#789 Posted: 02:24:56 21/01/2014
^ No lol, we recently got new carpet on the basement stairs and I was going up them to get batteries for something in my kitchen and I took the gamepad with me so my bro wouldn't touch it and screw anything up. I stepped on a nail, screamed in pain, and dropped everything in my hands including the gamepad, and down the stairs it went. Out of everything it's been thru in the year I've had it that's the end of it? Ugh everything is breaking.
On the upside I just got a shiny Genesect in a trade for my cloned shiny heatran. W00T!
---
R.I.P to my wallet
#790 Posted: 10:22:26 21/01/2014
I'm training a Porygon. Would anyone be willing for me to trade them a Porygon with the Up-grade then trade back, then I switch Porygon's Item so he can be his final evolution?
---
#791 Posted: 11:45:52 21/01/2014
I'm training a Porygon. Would anyone be willing for me to trade them a Porygon with the Up-grade then trade back, then I switch Porygon's Item so he can be his final evolution?

I can help you. I think I helped you evolve other Pokemon through trade before.
---
#792 Posted: 11:56:58 21/01/2014

Okay.
---
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#793 Posted: 12:32:22 21/01/2014
Most likely fake, but looks really cool regardless
#794 Posted: 12:34:03 21/01/2014
Quote: crystalhero37

Ew, Sneasal and Weavile are awesome the way they are. I don't want any more mega evolutions I can't stand them as it is.
---
R.I.P to my wallet
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#795 Posted: 17:49:23 21/01/2014
Does anyone have a mold breaker drilbur, huge power bunnelby, or infiltrator zubat I could have?
#796 Posted: 19:48:03 21/01/2014

Okay.

When poketransfer comes out I can give you a lvl 100 shiny porygon z but I need either a legendary.that I like or a shiny Pokemon.
#797 Posted: 19:50:29 21/01/2014

Okay.

When poketransfer comes out I can give you a lvl 100 shiny porygon z but I need either a legendary.that I like or a shiny Pokemon.

You mean Pokebank.
---
you never saw me
#798 Posted: 19:54:24 21/01/2014

Okay.

You mean Pokebank.

pokebank is the Organizing boxes thing and poketransfer is the transferring thing
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#799 Posted: 20:14:50 21/01/2014
http://s890.photobucket.com/us...html?sort=3&o=0

I'm the best doubles player on the site deal with it
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#800 Posted: 22:08:29 21/01/2014
And didn't you do well at Dosewell too? You're awesome at Pokemno!
---
First | Previous | Page 16 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me