Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > All-Purpose Kid Icarus Topic!
First | Previous | Page 12 of 13 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
All-Purpose Kid Icarus Topic! [CLOSED]
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#551 Posted: 01:36:03 26/02/2015
Quote: ShadowMewX
@Arc Ohhhh, you're so lucky! :000 The Kid Icarus AR cards are something I most want for my Kid Icarus shrine- I mean, collection. Where'd you get those?

I found them on eBay last month. I'm so glad I finally have them! smilie

I don't think they released the cards here, so getting them online was my only option. Sadly, doesn't look like many cards are left on eBay (the Australian site, anyway).
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#552 Posted: 02:32:34 26/02/2015
a Kid Icarus Wii U game would be Boss
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#553 Posted: 05:41:50 26/02/2015
Congrats Nibililt! I would love to have even half of those cards, but at the moment I don't even remember how I got all of the cards I have now in the first place, (I think Club Nintendo had an offer or something? I don't know, but I'm glad Aurum Pyrrhon was one of the one's I got in it)

Also, I agree skylandersspyro, I would love a Wii U game. I would settle for an HD remake of Uprising honestly.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#554 Posted: 00:59:26 09/04/2015
So, I have 144 hours put into my KIU game. What do you all have?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#555 Posted: 02:35:31 09/04/2015
My cousin stole my KI:U game. :/
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#556 Posted: 00:36:04 10/04/2015
Quote: somePerson

Well can't you take it back? smilie
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#557 Posted: 03:22:29 10/04/2015
Quote: Felines
Quote: somePerson

Well can't you take it back? :O

No. :/
#558 Posted: 21:35:25 13/04/2015
If it was me, I would take it back one way or another. I'm kinda overprotective with my stuff smilie
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#559 Posted: 23:10:47 13/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Considering my Kid Icarus games, I am super protective of them. smilie
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#560 Posted: 01:42:28 14/04/2015
My KIU game is virtual on my New 3DS, so it's not going anywhere.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#561 Posted: 12:33:01 14/04/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

I usually preferred cartridge games than downloads, though that detail does provide an advantage over them. But what if the console gets damaged or stolen and you lose everything? I heard that you can get it all back if you manage to recover or replace it, though I don't know how much of that it's true...
---
#562 Posted: 13:24:15 14/04/2015

I usually preferred cartridge games than downloads, though that detail does provide an advantage over them. But what if the console gets damaged or stolen and you lose everything? I heard that you can get it all back if you manage to recover or replace it, though I don't know how much of that it's true...

That's what a worry about I'd have a KIU cartridge but it's impossible to find it now as a cheap price and also because Nintendo can be really stupid.
---
#563 Posted: 13:37:08 14/04/2015
Well Nintendo hasn't brought any bad service to me... so far. They usually have long waiting times when you call, but that's all. And if a console gets damaged, I usually try to make it work myself. I am learning to fix things thanks to my mother, ad very often, the damage is something silly.
---
#564 Posted: 13:56:49 14/04/2015
Well Nintendo hasn't brought any bad service to me... so far. They usually have long waiting times when you call, but that's all. And if a console gets damaged, I usually try to make it work myself. I am learning to fix things thanks to my mother, ad very often, the damage is something silly.

What I'm talking about is when it isn't a mainstream Nintendo game (Mario, Pokemon Zelda, etc) they're stop selling the game in stores because it wasn't selling well.
---
#565 Posted: 18:41:26 14/04/2015
Oh, I understand now. I don't usually buy many of those lesser known games, with the exception of Harmo Knight, but I think I get what you mean. I recently bought a Capcom game that you could only get through the Eshop, and even though it was selling very well, it was going to be discontinued. I bought it just in time, and 40% off no less smilie
---
#566 Posted: 23:54:02 11/11/2015
Just reached 200 hours in KIU!

Can you tell that I love this game yet?
---
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#567 Posted: 00:27:32 12/11/2015
Woah, that was a bump if I've ever seen one.

Anyone here have all 3 KI Amiibo? I only have Pit so far, but I'm trying to get Palutena and Dark Pit. I kinda wish more characters would get some but I doubt they'd sell too well.
#568 Posted: 00:50:25 12/11/2015
I got all three, only intended to get Pit, but due to the Nintendo reddit gift exchange I got the Pitto amiibo and since I was planning on getting Pit, I decided to get Palutena as well.

Also, I'm beginning to think to think the Chariot Master worked for Thor, not Zeus. the KIU Wikia brought up some very interesting points. He has blond hair, has a very viking like appearence (Despite real vikings lacking horned helmets) and is associated with Lightning. This resulted in my new headcanon.

The CM used to work for Thor. After Thor was killed by a certain Arch Demon named Orcos before his imprisonment in the Deep Underworld, the CM went on his own to protect Phos and Lux, who held Thor's status as the gods of Lightning to keep the celestial balance. CM also knew Phosphora as a child, as she is the daughter of Thor.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:51:02 12/11/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#569 Posted: 02:23:51 12/11/2015
Quote: LunarDistortion

Anyone here have all 3 KI Amiibo? I only have Pit so far, but I'm trying to get Palutena and Dark Pit. I kinda wish more characters would get some but I doubt they'd sell too well.

i've only got palutena and dp
#570 Posted: 02:11:02 16/11/2015 | Topic Creator
I was hoping someone would bring this back! c:

I just have Pit! I want to get the KI trio, though.

Also, I'm beginning to think to think the Chariot Master worked for Thor, not Zeus. the KIU Wikia brought up some very interesting points. He has blond hair, has a very viking like appearence (Despite real vikings lacking horned helmets) and is associated with Lightning. This resulted in my new headcanon.

The CM used to work for Thor. After Thor was killed by a certain Arch Demon named Orcos before his imprisonment in the Deep Underworld, the CM went on his own to protect Phos and Lux, who held Thor's status as the gods of Lightning to keep the celestial balance. CM also knew Phosphora as a child, as she is the daughter of Thor.

I don't think Thor is very Greek, though... and KI is set in a very Greek-inspired world. Very interesting, though.
---
#571 Posted: 02:14:57 16/11/2015
I was hoping someone would bring this back! c:

I just have Pit! I want to get the KI trio, though.

I don't think Thor is very Greek, though... and KI is set in a very Greek-inspired world. Very interesting, though.

Yes, but the characters aren't Greek themselves, more, as you said, inspired by it. Roman themes are also very prominent.

It's just that CM has much more in common with Norse Mythology then Greek. The LCB is also located in deep space, similar to Asgard, which is in another dimensional plane.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:28:17 16/11/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#572 Posted: 09:34:38 20/11/2015
Yeah I can really see more Norse mythology with the Chariot Master than Greek or Roman.

Also I feel responsible for the old RP dying and I'm sorry blame my stupid depression and other problems getting in the way. smilie
#573 Posted: 13:34:56 22/11/2015
The Kid Icarus game that, thankfully, never came to be.

---
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#574 Posted: 17:37:41 22/11/2015
I'm glad Nintendo pushed for the Super Smash Bros design in the main series instead of all those grimdark ones, but it would be cool if they made a new game in which Pit could finally fly freely whenever he wants.

Makes you wonder what we would have gotten if Factor 5 had just used the model Nintendo sent them.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#575 Posted: 17:28:12 27/11/2015 | Topic Creator
@Isis Don't worry about it! It's still there, after all. I don't really remember if I posted since you left, but if everyone was game, we could try again.
---
#576 Posted: 17:29:56 27/11/2015
Ok, so I got 215 hours of game play time, but 430 over all.

Damn.

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:35:52 27/11/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
#577 Posted: 02:47:46 28/11/2015
@Isis Don't worry about it! It's still there, after all. I don't really remember if I posted since you left, but if everyone was game, we could try again.

I'm game to try it again, if everyone else is.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#578 Posted: 23:28:21 31/12/2015
Bump for intrest.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#579 Posted: 01:19:00 01/01/2016
Total game time is now just under 550 and its only been a little over a year since I've had this game.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#580 Posted: 22:40:18 07/02/2016
We should initiate another giant darkSpyro Light vs Dark battle. I'll be happy to join!
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#581 Posted: 02:57:28 10/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: IsisStormDragon

A new RP topic or the old? :3

Quote: StormDragon21
We should initiate another giant darkSpyro Light vs Dark battle. I'll be happy to join!

And now you have the game! smilie
That would be epic! Who'd like to?
---
#582 Posted: 03:05:40 10/02/2016
Quote: IsisStormDragon

A new RP topic or the old? :3

And now you have the game! smilie
That would be epic! Who'd like to?

I'll join in on the game! The RP maybe too, depends on if its the old one or a new one. I felt like the old one was a very flat one idea wise, which is what killed my interest.
---
#583 Posted: 03:31:37 10/02/2016 | Topic Creator
@HotDog Well, if I told you every little thing to do in an RP, it wouldn't be fun either! smilie It's mostly about interacting with the people to progress events. If anyone has new RP ideas, they can shoot!

That's three, maybe four for the battle! :3
---
#584 Posted: 03:40:38 10/02/2016
Oh, I loved the character interaction part, I just didn't like the Aurum revenge idea.

But then again it IS kinda hard to think of a good KI plot. Sakurai covered so much in KIU.

Maybe a war between Viridi and Palutena's armies like what was seemingly teased in SMASH.

I also had an idea for a Magnus spin off.

Magnus now works for the Gods, namely for Palutena with Pit. One day Magnus is banished for a crime against the Gods and escapes to Earth (Sound familar?) and now is tryng to prove his innocence while also trying to avoid Pit, Arlon, Craggy and the army of the Gods.
---
#585 Posted: 04:05:25 10/02/2016
It's surprising this topic is still going after all this time.
---
#586 Posted: 09:49:47 10/02/2016
For the RP, I'm cool with either the old one or a brand new one.
#587 Posted: 13:02:14 10/02/2016
It's surprising this topic is still going after all this time.

We did get a major bump.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#588 Posted: 22:03:43 12/03/2016 | Topic Creator
@HotDog If Magnus was banished for a crime against the gods, there's no way I'd support him, lol. Nobody messes with my Pitty and gets away with it! :'3
As for the RP, I dunno if that would work. Something tells me whoever's playing as Viridi and Palutena will try to stop the war instead of have it actually commence, and that's no fun at all! smilie
---
#589 Posted: 12:13:06 13/03/2016
@HotDog If Magnus was banished for a crime against the gods, there's no way I'd support him, lol. Nobody messes with my Pitty and gets away with it! :'3
As for the RP, I dunno if that would work. Something tells me whoever's playing as Viridi and Palutena will try to stop the war instead of have it actually commence, and that's no fun at all! smilie

if I play palutena

war hungry goddess
---
#590 Posted: 23:05:54 19/03/2016
Roleplay aside, what about a Light vs Dark game?

I haven't been doing any roleplays recently because I'm starting to doubt my ability to write.
---
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#591 Posted: 23:48:23 19/03/2016
I'm actually very tempted to dig this game out and finish my 2nd run now smilie
---
words. letters. filler.
#592 Posted: 20:39:38 25/03/2016
Anyone know where the best place to get hearts is? I'm trying to get enough to fund my battle with Shadme. Specifically, to get a pair of Wolf Claws with a freezing modifier so I can possibly stand a chance.
---
#593 Posted: 20:44:47 25/03/2016
Chapter 1 over and over and over again on Intensity 9.

Don't get a wolf claws with a freezing modifier get the TwinBellows Cannon with high stars, a speed boost, a freezing mod and if lucky, standing con.t fire +4.

In fact, Raptor Claws with that works amazingly well too.

Also, I got a new avatar!
---
#594 Posted: 21:06:27 25/03/2016

Don't get a wolf claws with a freezing modifier get the TwinBellows Cannon with high stars, a speed boost, a freezing mod and if lucky, standing con.t fire +4.

I've never been able to get cannons to work for me.
---
#595 Posted: 21:10:55 25/03/2016

I've never been able to get cannons to work for me.

Raptor Claws are the way to go then. Strong melee and ranged attacks. Try to get one with high ranged stars with standing cont. fire +4. You'll deal 11 damage per hit. A burn affect could work wonders too..

Wolf Claws are great, but it lacks in some areas. Raptor Claws only real flaws are its short range and long charge time. Both of which can be made up for with the Claws awesome power in everything else.
---
#596 Posted: 23:25:18 25/03/2016
im a damn leftie
---
#597 Posted: 23:26:52 25/03/2016
Quote: Sleepy0429
im a damn leftie

freak
---
#598 Posted: 23:35:53 25/03/2016
Quote: Sleepy0429
im a damn leftie

freak

right hand scum
---
First | Previous | Page 12 of 13 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me