Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Why is metal associated with Satan?
Page 1 of 1
Why is metal associated with Satan? [CLOSED]
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#1 Posted: 06:07:39 22/12/2013 | Topic Creator
For all we know, Satan could like free-form jazz.
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#2 Posted: 06:10:05 22/12/2013
I have no idea really.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#3 Posted: 06:11:25 22/12/2013
Good question and heres the answer

there is no reson for it whatsoever
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#4 Posted: 06:17:55 22/12/2013
Did you know if you move the 'n' in Satan between the 'a' and the 't' you get Santa

so basically

satan is santa
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7738
#5 Posted: 06:22:12 22/12/2013
inb4 torok
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#6 Posted: 06:35:34 22/12/2013
because metal helps in human progress and WE ALL KNOW WHO DOESN'T LIKE THAT, HEY?
---
self professed austGAYlian
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#7 Posted: 06:38:44 22/12/2013
Because Christians think it sounds evil and if it's evil it's Satan.
---
BREATHE AIR.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#8 Posted: 08:08:29 22/12/2013
[User Posted Image]
-----
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#9 Posted: 13:06:58 22/12/2013
stereotypes?
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#10 Posted: 13:26:15 22/12/2013
Quote: ThroneOfMalefor
Because Christians think it sounds evil and if it's evil it's Satan.

- - -
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#11 Posted: 13:44:29 22/12/2013
Satan = Rage = Most metal
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
EmperorKaos Emerald Sparx Gems: 4399
#12 Posted: 13:50:28 22/12/2013
theres only one satan
[User Posted Image]
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#13 Posted: 15:21:45 22/12/2013

I don't know why.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#14 Posted: 18:20:21 22/12/2013
Quote: Underian
Did you know if you move the 'n' in Satan between the 'a' and the 't' you get Santa

so basically

satan is santa

so that's how he gets presents done fast.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#15 Posted: 01:47:32 23/12/2013
I know you're just joking, but on a serious note. It's because of how the genres evolved, and the styles of the bands that first made them famous.

It's a no-brainer, really.
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#16 Posted: 21:32:37 23/12/2013
Let's see, it started with Adam and Eve, then everyone became worldly. Later a huge percentage of the population became worldly, which means less but only by a small percent. So now we have this, the child of Abraham, and the child of God. But the music evolved, that's when classical turned into jazz, and jazz turned into rebellious rock and roll. people like Elvis, the Beatles, and Ozzy Osborne changed it. Rock turned into metal, and jazz turned into hip hop. Then hip hop into R&B and Rap, and Metal turning into industrial. Now pay attention to this large detail that I already told you. Satan became furious that Jesus Saved a small percentage of his people and took his people to be God's sons. So he tried to think of ways to steal them back to make them miserable. And he did this with Rap, Metal, and Hip Hop.

A child was born with an abusive family, The mother said you can do whatever you want, but the father kept scaring the child all day long with what the child did with mom's rules. Then one day a father and mother of the kingdom of all riches came to rescue them. Since the mother and father that had given birth to the child had been getting loans from the u.s. government and been paying from EBT. They don't own anything really, but the rich father owns everything. So the son had been transferred to the rich family with only one acception be perfect but have my perfect mind and body. You will own everything soon enough but only when I say you will and you will not have a choice unless you want torture due to what your family told you to do. then you will have then had been freed from your other family forever more, and you will be forever happy with us. Because we care, and we want you to be happy all of the time. And most important of all, we love you.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
#17 Posted: 21:36:01 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Forgotten World
So he tried to think of ways to steal them back to make them miserable. And he did this with Rap, Metal, and Hip Hop.

For the fifth or sixth time...

DO YOU LISTEN TO YOURSELF WHEN YOU TALK?
#18 Posted: 21:49:03 23/12/2013
Just ignore FW and move on, people.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#19 Posted: 22:04:38 23/12/2013
Let's see, it started with Adam and Eve, then everyone became worldly. Later a huge percentage of the population became worldly, which means less but only by a small percent. So now we have this, the child of Abraham, and the child of God. But the music evolved, that's when classical turned into jazz, and jazz turned into rebellious rock and roll. people like Elvis, the Beatles, and Ozzy Osborne changed it. Rock turned into metal, and jazz turned into hip hop. Then hip hop into R&B and Rap, and Metal turning into industrial. Now pay attention to this large detail that I already told you. Satan became furious that Jesus Saved a small percentage of his people and took his people to be God's sons. So he tried to think of ways to steal them back to make them miserable. And he did this with Rap, Metal, and Hip Hop.

A child was born with an abusive family, The mother said you can do whatever you want, but the father kept scaring the child all day long with what the child did with mom's rules. Then one day a father and mother of the kingdom of all riches came to rescue them. Since the mother and father that had given birth to the child had been getting loans from the u.s. government and been paying from EBT. They don't own anything really, but the rich father owns everything. So the son had been transferred to the rich family with only one acception be perfect but have my perfect mind and body. You will own everything soon enough but only when I say you will and you will not have a choice unless you want torture due to what your family told you to do. then you will have then had been freed from your other family forever more, and you will be forever happy with us. Because we care, and we want you to be happy all of the time. And most important of all, we love you.

This post summed up in one image:
[User Posted Image]
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#20 Posted: 22:09:43 23/12/2013
Because it has the same first 5 letters as Metallo.
#21 Posted: 22:18:46 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynderfan507

I only agree with the part about rap making people miserable.

But metal.... Really?

Example of rap: MONEY *****ES HOES DRUGS AND **** LIKE THAT, MOTHAF*KKA!

Example of metal (taken from "In Due Time" by Killswitch Engage (Its metalcore, a subgenre of metal): All that we suffer through leads to determination. The trials we all go through gives us the strength to carry on. Something within us burns, desire feeds the will to live. A reason to believe I will see redemption.

See the difference? Which one sounds "evil"?

Are you an idiot? There's plenty of clean rap out there. Stop generalizing.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#22 Posted: 22:26:54 23/12/2013
(i read this as "Why is metal associated with Satam. :smilie

FW, I listen to metal, some raps and hip-hop. Does that make me a bad christian?
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#23 Posted: 22:27:00 23/12/2013
Quote:

But metal.... Really?

Example of metal (taken from "In Due Time" by Killswitch Engage (Its metalcore, a subgenre of metal): All that we suffer through leads to determination. The trials we all go through gives us the strength to carry on. Something within us burns, desire feeds the will to live. A reason to believe I will see redemption.

Are you an idiot? There's plenty of clean rap out there. Stop generalizing

The first of these posts used generalization as well.
There's a metal band that sings about God.
And there are clean rappers.
Do both of these defy logic?
Do they?
---
#24 Posted: 22:27:55 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: assassinelf
Quote:

But metal.... Really?

Are you an idiot? There's plenty of clean rap out there. Stop generalizing

The first of these posts used generalization as well.
There's a metal band that sings about God.
And there are clean rappers.
Do both of these defy logic?
Do they?

I never said that metal was evil. In fact, I was questioning WHY it's considered evil. Nice try, buddy.
#25 Posted: 22:30:49 23/12/2013
I wasn't talking to you.
---
#26 Posted: 22:32:29 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Ah. Sorry, mate. But to address that, FW has been rambling and generalizing for so long, it's his sanity we're worried about now.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#27 Posted: 22:37:43 23/12/2013
Hip Hop is evil?
THIS JUST IN
JUSTIN BEIBER CONFIRMED TO BE SATAN
MORE A 7:00
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#28 Posted: 22:38:40 23/12/2013
Uh... There's some metal as bad as some rappers out there. Rappers aren't the only ones who "get it in". It's just not nearly as common as the foul rap...
---
BREATHE AIR.
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#29 Posted: 23:34:31 23/12/2013
rap, metal and hip-hop are the satan genres.... oh. any recommendations(of rap, metal and hip-op artists)?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:53:26 23/12/2013 by Wild
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#30 Posted: 23:42:24 23/12/2013
Quote: Wild
rap, metal and hip-hop are the satan genres.... oh. any recommendations?

Du-*internet'd*

Forget I said anything.

I don't hate it.

He could like hip hop, for God's sake.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:43:31 23/12/2013 by Matteomax
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#31 Posted: 00:42:29 24/12/2013
I don't know, after all, cold steel is the weakness of demons.

Oh, you meant music, well, if liking metal is bad then I don't wanna be right!
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#32 Posted: 01:14:01 24/12/2013
The real satanic music is Gangnam style. Just listen to this guy!! Look at his other videos too, he talks all about it.

wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#33 Posted: 01:17:19 24/12/2013

But metal.... Really?

(Song from Ms. Jackson by Outkast)

Ten times out of nine, now if I'm blind fine
The quickest muzzle throw it on my mouth and I'll decline
King meets queen, then the puppy love thing, together dream
Bout that crib with the Goodyear swing
On the oak tree, I hope we feel like this forever
Forever, forever, ever, forever, ever?
Forever never seems that long until you're grown
And notice that the day by day rule can't be too long
Ms. Jackson my intentions were good I wish I could
Become a magician to abracadabra all the sadder
Thoughts of me, thoughts of she, thoughts of he
Asking what happened to the feeling that her and me
Had, I pray so much about it need some knee, pads
It happened for a reason one can't be, mad
So know this, know that everything is cool
And yes I will be present on the first day of school, and graduation

(Song from Dirty Harry by Gorillaz)

In my backpack
I got my act right
In case you act quite difficult
And your resolve weaken
With anger and discontent
Some are seeking and searching like Nimoy
I'm a peace-loving decoy
Ready for retaliation
I change the whole occasion to a pine box six-under
Impulsive don't ask why or wonder
Orders given to me is:
strike and I'm thunder with lightning fast reflexes on constant alert
from the constant hurt that seems limitless with no dropping pressure
Seems like everybody's out to test ya
'til they see your break
You can't conceal the hate
That consumes you
I'm the reason why you fill up your Isuzu
Chill with your old lady at the tilt
I got a 90 days visit
And I'm filled with guilt
From things that I've seen
Your water's from a bottle
mine's from a canteen
At night I hear the shots
Ring so I'm a light sleeper
The cost of life,
it seems to get cheaper
out in the desert
with my street sweeper
The war is over
So said the speaker with the flight suit on
Maybe to him I'm just a pawn
So he can advance
Remember when I used to dance
Man, all I want to do is dance

RAP SONGS ARE NOT ALL WHAT THE POPULAR THINGS MAKE IT OUT

RAP IS POETRY IF YOU WRITE IT RIGHT

RAP IS NOT UGLY
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#34 Posted: 14:02:44 24/12/2013
So how many people do you know that are baptized in the name of Jesus? How many rap and metal songs do you know that are with God. How many rap songs do you know that aren't complementary? Please answer my question.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
#35 Posted: 14:08:54 24/12/2013 | Topic Creator
So how many people do you know that are baptized in the name of Jesus? How many rap and metal songs do you know that are with God. How many rap songs do you know that aren't complementary? Please answer my question.

Oh, I don't know?
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#36 Posted: 14:10:17 24/12/2013
Well, Dragonforce has christian themes in a lot of their songs so....
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#37 Posted: 17:38:35 24/12/2013

For one, the members of a metalcore band called "As I Lay Dying" are all devoted christians, and also like to reflect some of those beliefs in the music they make.

True, they don't exactly sing about jesus but that's metalcore for you.
#38 Posted: 17:42:31 24/12/2013 | Topic Creator
I can't really judge, but FW, if I was God, I'd be pissed at you.
Fatman Gold Sparx Gems: 2794
#39 Posted: 00:07:04 25/12/2013
Quote: EmperorKaos
theres only one satan
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
He is the the real lucifer
#40 Posted: 14:17:09 25/12/2013
Quote: Fatman
[img]

I'd reply with an image but it's veeery inappropriate.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#41 Posted: 14:31:43 25/12/2013
Quote: Samius
Quote: Fatman
[img]

I'd reply with an image but it's veeery inappropriate.

So close
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#42 Posted: 14:39:22 25/12/2013
im sorry but the only thing i could think of while reading this is-

im gonna get an mm for this but oh well

oh yeah and also
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#43 Posted: 17:04:44 25/12/2013
saw this on tumblr, nice repost
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
#44 Posted: 17:06:27 25/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: joerox123

Still though, it's a good point.
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#45 Posted: 17:37:55 25/12/2013
Quote: Metallo
Quote: joerox123

Still though, it's a good point.

Yes, it is.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me