Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I have a confession to make.... [CLOSED]
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#1 Posted: 16:01:10 21/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Personal Stuff
I am the way I am because I am constantly harassed by my older brother, physically and mentally. I am usually positive IRL, and I guess i just use this forum to vent it out on strangers because I had no ther stress relief. I am sorry.

.../...
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7738
#2 Posted: 16:02:51 21/12/2013
I have a confession to make.

there's a THREAD FOR THIS ASSDFGHJLL
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#3 Posted: 16:03:22 21/12/2013
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=54474

Serious Note
So am I, but do you see me post rude stuff for some reason. Sorry for that bad excuse.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:03:57 21/12/2013 by somePerson
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#4 Posted: 16:04:24 21/12/2013
Instead of insulting people, go see someone then. Now.
This dosen't change the fact that you've said several offensive things to many users here.
Best regards,
-CG
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#5 Posted: 16:07:05 21/12/2013
I don't know if I'm even buying that, it's been many times when somebody did something wrong they accused someone in real life :I

- - -
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#6 Posted: 16:10:34 21/12/2013
That's not a waiver for your rude remarks. And you should not vent here. Stay away until you're cooled to prevent this debacle.
---
BREATHE AIR.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#7 Posted: 16:11:41 21/12/2013
You've said a similar thing before, and it still gives you no right to behave the way you do.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#8 Posted: 16:12:22 21/12/2013
Quote: somePerson

Serious Note
So am I, but do you see me post rude stuff for some reason. Sorry for that bad excuse.

Yes, I do see you post rude stuff. But it's mostly directed toward me and I just ignore it. ^.^;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#9 Posted: 16:18:10 21/12/2013
Quote: HIR

Serious Note

Yes, I do see you post rude stuff. But it's mostly directed toward me and I just ignore it. ^.^;

You post awkward stuff, sP.

Man nipples? Really?
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#10 Posted: 16:54:22 21/12/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor
Personal Stuff
I am the way I am because I am constantly harassed by my older brother, physically and mentally. I am usually positive IRL, and I guess i just use this forum to vent it out on strangers because I had no ther stress relief. I am sorry.

.../...

It doesn't matter how you dress it up. You're still doing it intentionally. Unless you stop doing it, this changes nothing.

It's not written in temple walls that you gotta be a jerk to others just because your brother is. Wouldn't you rather grow up to be a better person than him?
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#11 Posted: 16:55:39 21/12/2013
You shouldn't blame your brother for what is in your mind and in your heart.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#12 Posted: 17:06:49 21/12/2013

Serious Note

That's why it's a bad excuse! ^_^
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#13 Posted: 00:32:27 22/12/2013

Serious Note

First off, lol smilie

Next, can't you guys see he is trying to change?
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#14 Posted: 00:41:14 22/12/2013
Quote: Spyrobaro
Quote: Bash28
Next, can't you guys see he is trying to change?

did u see my post i tried to give him advice and recognized that he was willing to change

Oh I did. I realize you're always trying to help, I just meant the majority of everyone else doesn't see it. Sorry >.<
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#15 Posted: 00:44:17 22/12/2013
If you are getting harrassed by your brother, then surely you would know what it feels like to be treated like **** for being who you are, SO WHY DO YOU MAKE OTHER PEOPLE FEEL THE SAME WAY? You know how we feel when you harrass us, so surely you should feel some form of sympathy AND STOP?

By doing this you are being no better than he is.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#16 Posted: 00:45:27 22/12/2013
Be proud of who you are, no matter how it became that way.

There's only one you, after all.
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#17 Posted: 01:02:11 22/12/2013
Quote: Dragons-go-hrr
If you are getting harrassed by your brother, then surely you would know what it feels like to be treated like **** for being who you are, SO WHY DO YOU MAKE OTHER PEOPLE FEEL THE SAME WAY? You know how we feel when you harrass us, so surely you should feel some form of sympathy AND STOP?

you beat me.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#18 Posted: 01:05:11 22/12/2013
I never understood that. People are like "Some bullies are bullies because they're were picked on so they do it to others" and im like, "And that makes since...how?" I mean, I guess there's that feeling of being in control or dominant and not being the end of the joke. But still.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#19 Posted: 01:16:47 22/12/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
I never understood that. People are like "Some bullies are bullies because they're were picked on so they do it to others" and im like, "And that makes since...how?" I mean, I guess there's that feeling of being in control or dominant and not being the end of the joke. But still.

Saying that isn't really a way to justify the bullying behavior, it's just a way to explain the cause of it. Being a bully because you've been bullied doesn't make it right in any way, shape or form. The reason why people say that is because it can give an idea to the solution of the problem; in this case, perhaps counseling the perpetrator about his bad experiences could help him.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#20 Posted: 01:18:53 22/12/2013
Quote: Dragons-go-hrr

Marry me.
---
My life is complete.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
#21 Posted: 01:23:58 22/12/2013
Quote: Spyrobaro
Time for the edit. Jeez, today's just a writing day, isn't it? Anyway.....

As I mentioned before I edited, my brother harasses me too. He calls me useless, a failure, and all kinds of cruel and horrible names. He also tells me to kill myself sometimes. He does similar things to my parents, and no matter who we send him to or what we do, he won't bother improving. Sometimes I think he's going to, and I always get my hopes up when he acts better, but in the end he turns around and does the same things. He's homophobic, racist, albeist and a huge bigot in general. And you know what? He started being worse to me in particular when he found out that I like MLP.

But he's no excuse for me to be mean to anybody here. In fact, 75% of the time, this place makes me feel better due to the kindness of some users. I mean, yes, the people I'm closest to on here are those I talk to on Skype, but that's because I started talking to them during my earlier days on here. In my recent days (and by that i mean this entire year) I've found it hard to make such a connection. But I still try to be nice to everybody here, even if I give some of them a hard time now and then.

Although my brother rarely gives up on trying to make me feel bad about myself (and by that i mean worse about myself but let's not go there right now) it doesn't stop me from trying to be kind. In the past, I've talked to people about whether or not I want to post something or say something or do something that I thought might hurt somebody, and they've called me "too nice".

So, you see, I don't let my brother's mistreatment of me affect who I am. If I need to let off some steam, I listen to music and pace around my room (it also helps me let off negative energy). I also beat the **** out of the Personal Thoughts thread. After all, that's the exact purpose of it. If I'm pissed at my brother, I go there. I also talk to my friends and ask them for any advice they can give to me, and I love them for trying so hard to keep me sane with my brother around.

In conclusion? Just because your brother treats you bad doesn't mean that you need to be bad yourself. Prove that you're better than he is. And if you need help, no matter how much you disbelieve it, there are those that would be willing to. Like me! I know how it feels to have a brother who isn't too brotherly at all, and I'm here a lot. Hit me up with a PM at any time.

look at this
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#22 Posted: 03:30:43 22/12/2013
First of all: Yeah... there's a topic for confessions. Funny thing is, it's actually called Confessions. Who knew, right?

Second of all: I'm sorry to hear that you're being bullied by your brother, but that doesn't give you an excuse to act like an ass just like him, especially to total strangers who haven't even done anything to you. Saying that you need to vent is not a good enough reason. There is no good reason, actually. There are other ways to vent that are more constructive. And if it's really that bad, seek help. Just like Spyrobaro said, there are plenty of people who would be willing to help if you just give them a chance. Whether it be online or IRL, sometimes one of the best things to do is just talk about it with someone.
Like people have already said, be the bigger person. If you feel that your brother is that horrible, why would you want to stoop to his level and be just like him when you know how it feels to be harassed?

I am proud of you, though, for admitting that and apologizing. It's a start smilie
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#23 Posted: 03:58:06 22/12/2013 | Topic Creator
I suppose y'all are right,....
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me