darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Is Series 2 Bash like the Wham-Shell of Giants?
Page 1 of 1
Is Series 2 Bash like the Wham-Shell of Giants? [CLOSED]
digiharrison Yellow Sparx Gems: 1523
#1 Posted: 04:45:08 21/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Cause I seriously can't find that guy anywhere for good price anymore and he's the last one I need to complete my collection for Giants. Were any of you lucky enough to find the rock dragon for a decent price?
---
No matter the look, Spyro is always cool in my book.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#2 Posted: 05:07:19 21/12/2013
I'd say S2 Drobot is closer to the Wham-Shell of Giants. One of the last ones released and ended up a little uneasy to find in places.

S2 Bash is probably closer to Boomer. Not exactly like him, but closer. Released very early (like 1st or 2nd wave) and was readilly available then. As later waves came out, Bash became less and less abundant.

S2 Zook and S2 Ignitor seem rather scarce as well as they were really only around during the first 2 waves. Out of Giants, people usually seem to be missing one of those 4 to complete their collections.

Luckily, I was able to find one in retail earlier this summer.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
digiharrison Yellow Sparx Gems: 1523
#3 Posted: 06:20:41 21/12/2013 | Topic Creator
I've seen S2 Ignitor at my retailers a few times. But I wish these characters wouldn't just suddenly stop appearing like that and when they do appear it's a rarity.
---
No matter the look, Spyro is always cool in my book.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#4 Posted: 09:50:06 21/12/2013
Series 2 Drobot is worse for finding than Wham-Shell!

He wasn't even released in Europe!
---
Rooksarii Green Sparx Gems: 239
#5 Posted: 16:08:11 08/01/2014
Quote: Seiki
I'd say S2 Drobot is closer to the Wham-Shell of Giants. One of the last ones released and ended up a little uneasy to find in places.

S2 Bash is probably closer to Boomer. Not exactly like him, but closer. Released very early (like 1st or 2nd wave) and was readilly available then. As later waves came out, Bash became less and less abundant.

S2 Zook and S2 Ignitor seem rather scarce as well as they were really only around during the first 2 waves. Out of Giants, people usually seem to be missing one of those 4 to complete their collections.

Luckily, I was able to find one in retail earlier this summer.

*sigh* You've named most of the ones I still need for the Giants collection! I luckily have Legendary Ignitor, of which my TRU has a number of the triple packs available. Zook, Bash and Series 2 Drobot are on my short list though. I have Lightcore Drobot, only to learn the LCs do not get the Wow - pows smilie. I'd add Hot Dog onto the list of harder to finds as well, but lucked out on the Battle pack with him in it a couple of weeks ago.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#6 Posted: 17:28:39 08/01/2014
Yes, what WreckingbalB said about S2 Drobot is sadly true, I've never seen one, let stand that he was released around our place. It's like someone hijacked thier transport and stole all the S2 Drobot's that were going to the EU. He sold then all on eBay and the otther way we can get him is either the blackmarket or we have to dress ourself as Stealth Elf and have to steal it all by ourselves in Amerika...

That is how I feel about it, but in reality he is litterly never released here. Acti should blame thenselves and feel the shame, besides, they missed a whole bucked of money....
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#7 Posted: 14:59:16 09/01/2014
S2 Bash and S2 Drobot and a few S2 Zook / Chill / Ignitor 3 pack plus a few singles lives at my local skylander shoppe .

If any of you uber collectors are planning a holiday any time soon might i recommend Windhoek Namibia ?
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Grimslinger91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#8 Posted: 20:58:36 09/01/2014
The only place I see s2 drobot is TRU in NY
KrazyBoomer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1025
#9 Posted: 15:02:56 17/01/2014
I found my S2 Bash, S2 Flameslinger and Voodood at Walmart when I first started collecting. I found S2 Ignitor and S2 Zook at walmart towards the end of Giants.
---
All Wound Up!
Top 15
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#10 Posted: 22:32:57 18/01/2014
You think you boys are in trouble ? I have to trawl Ebay to find a Darklight Crypt .
---
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#11 Posted: 19:27:54 20/01/2014
I got S2 zook and ignitor in a triple pack with chill. I see quite a lot of S2 Drobots at my TRU. I have never seen a S2 Bash though.
I think that S2 Double Trouble and S2 Flameslinger are also quite rare.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#12 Posted: 19:52:35 20/01/2014
Quote: digiharrison
I've seen S2 Ignitor at my retailers a few times. But I wish these characters wouldn't just suddenly stop appearing like that and when they do appear it's a rarity.

eBay. eBay. eBay. Never ending supply of these things...they are not rare. Maybe from a retail standpoint...but they calculate how much space to give this stuff...and there's no reason to stock stuff that's past its prime. Hence the reason why Acti should go mail order retail after the game's past its cycle. It kills the "chase", but if it's for a game no one stocks...why not if it keeps a steady stream of revenue for them? It must be hard for them since they are primarily a game company, not a toy company. But if they can get additional toys / lines for this stuff...this might be financially feasible for them.

Until then...eBay. eBay. eBay.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:55:21 20/01/2014 by GhostRoaster
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#13 Posted: 23:08:50 20/01/2014
Bash has been gone for awhile. last i saw on was may MINUS the one i found just after xmas at target which i think was a return and i gave that to my brother. Zook and ignator i've only seen at bj's wholesale, and once while away in harisburg pa back in the summer, otherwsie i ahvent seen them in months either.
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#14 Posted: 17:34:46 23/01/2014
He's very common at my local Walmart. smilie
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#15 Posted: 17:43:36 25/01/2014
I haven't seen him in a few months. It'd odd how they'll have some characters sometimes disappear after a certain amount of time (Non variants that is)
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Tigerbear222 Green Sparx Gems: 358
#16 Posted: 01:05:49 27/01/2014
I am sad, because Bash is one of the 2 characters I need before I have all 32 characters from SSA.
---
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thetigerbearman123
legendaryfabo Gold Sparx Gems: 2968
#17 Posted: 04:35:46 28/01/2014
Quote: digiharrison
Cause I seriously can't find that guy anywhere for good price anymore and he's the last one I need to complete my collection for Giants. Were any of you lucky enough to find the rock dragon for a decent price?

I actually found a s2 bash and s2 sonic boom at a Fred Meyer like in May or something, and back then he wasn't rare, or at least I don't think he was. I got both of those guys for a total of 20.00 USD. The only base character from Giants I still need is lightcore pop fizz... Also some variants.
---
Hi
skelekon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1149
#18 Posted: 12:59:25 13/02/2014
My local KMart in Australia just got a restock in Giants singles, including a number of Bashes and Ignitors, also a single S2 Hex was left.
---
Missing: Fright Rider,Pumpkin Eyebrawl,UFO Hat
Spare: Polar Whirlwind,Purple Wrecking Ball
gta1134 Blue Sparx Gems: 628
#19 Posted: 15:22:07 28/02/2014
My local Walmart gets in older figures a lot, for instance they had a SSA wham shell the other day but someone else had him in hand while looking up prices on ebay (I hate that but can understand it)
But like Ghost said just troll ebay you'll get one for close to retail eventually.
---
Have an extra boomer and punch pop fizz that are opened and a darklight crypt that is still sealed for trade.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:23:15 28/02/2014 by gta1134
fuelbizkit Blue Sparx Gems: 890
#20 Posted: 14:07:56 17/03/2014
If anybody has seen a Series 2 Bash in the Philadelphia, PA or Trenton, NJ area, please let me know. He's the only one I need to complete my Giants set. I've looked on Ebay and I'm not paying that much for him.
#21 Posted: 14:27:38 17/03/2014
“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”

― Epicurus
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:28:29 17/03/2014 by Dark fhoenix
#22 Posted: 13:10:28 19/03/2014
Quote: Dark fhoenix
“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”

― Epicurus

Sorry, that didn't really help. Now I want Bash and am slightly confused...
#23 Posted: 21:36:40 21/03/2014
All i am saying is you probably already have one or two super rare / special skylanders that other people would love to own . Dont forget about them . smilie
---
#24 Posted: 21:02:42 26/03/2014
Quote: Dark fhoenix
All i am saying is you probably already have one or two super rare / special skylanders that other people would love to own . Dont forget about them . smilie

I'm not so sure about that. I've seen pretty much every other Giant's character at a TRU, Walmart, Target, Best Buy or Gamestop, just not this one. The idea is completing the set, not just getting this one character.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me