Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > From Tales of Skylands: Wednesdays with Barkley!
Page 1 of 1
From Tales of Skylands: Wednesdays with Barkley! [CLOSED]
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#1 Posted: 22:42:37 10/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Hello everyone, I'm uttster13. I've been around here for a while, and I have a story called Tales of Skylands. This is a "talk show" hosted by Barkley, the sidekick of Tree Rex. Every week, I will post an "episode" on the topic. WwB came from ideas I had for a story for ToS. I thought it might be fun to have a story like this, plus, no one has every done something like this. I asked Sky Airglow if he thought it was a good idea. He said yes, of course. smilie

Now, let's talk to Barkley himself.

"Hey guys, it's me, Barkley! I am soooooo excited for this! I literally am dying of excitement! On my show, I will talk about:
-My personal life
-Adventures throughout Skylands
-Host interviews
-What's trending in the 'real world'
-Updates for Tales of Skylands
-And I will read FAN MAIL!

That's right, you guys can ask me stupid questions or praise me for my natural awesomeness. So stay tuned for new "episodes" of Wednesdays with Barkley!"

Okay, he said everything he needed to say. Be sure to check out my original story, Tales of Skylands! Thanks guys!
---
A story.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:20:22 11/12/2013 by uttster13
#2 Posted: 22:43:59 10/12/2013 | Topic Creator
It's not Wed., but who cares! Welcome to...

Wednesdays With Barkley!

Pilot!

Featuring:
BARKLEY!!!

Hey, guys! It's me, Barkley! I know you can't see me, but I assure you it's me. I'm not a person who swooped in and tied myself to a tree. That would be weird...

Anyway, this is the pilot for my first "episode?" for my "talk show". I'm supper excited for this! Now, for ever Wed. here on out, I will post an episode of my show. On the show, I interview guests, talk about my personal life, tell tales of adventures, give you updates for ToS, talk about what is trending in the 'real world', (I don't get it. I'm real. I mean, just because you don't believe in Skylands doesn't mean I'm not real. Jeesh.) and read FAN MAIL! That's right, ask me stupid questions and I'll answer them! Maybe.

So, for the first show, I have a special person to interview today. His name is Treeeeeeeeeeeeee Rexxxxxx! Whoooo!
Welcome to my new talk show!
-Hi Barkley. Thank's for having me in your closet.
IT'S NOT A CLOSET! It's a secret room for my show.
-Whatever. Twerp.
I'm not a twerp!...How is life going, pal?
-Good. The midget that looks exactly like me has a talk show now.
Really? Who is it?! Oh wait, nevermind. Jerk
-I still don't know how people think you are my son.
I look like you. And fans treat "sidekicks", which is a very derogatory statement because we don't defeat enemies together, like they are children. Who would marry Trigger Happy? He's got the chock full of ugies.
-Can I talk? Seriously. This is your show. You can talk later. I'm the guest. Let me talk.
You just said a full paragraph.
-Shut up. How's life goin' with you, bub?
You are just a bubble of wonderous joy! Life is going great for me. I have a talk show. And I will star in a ToS story soon. With the other "sidekicks". Except Mini Jini and Thumpsmack, and Terrabite. Babysitting eight kids is pretty tough.
-Okay, this interview is getting annoying. I'm leaving. Bye, twerp.

-------------

I wasted my time with that guy. So much time. Oh well. Let's see, umm... I guess I can read fan mail. Just give me a minute to write some fan mail.

Okay, I got some fan mail. Ahem:

Dear Barkley,
I love your new talk show! Can't wait for the next episode.
Sincerely, Barkley.

Oh, why that was very thoughtful. Next!

Dear Barkley,
Do you know Matt Damon?

No, I do not know Matt Damon.

That's all the fan mail I have. I hope you guys take time to ask me questions! (I bet you won't.) So I guess it's time for What's Trending Now!

In the news:
Activision has announced that they have plans for a Skylanders 4. That would be great. Another game I'm not in. Oh come on Activision! People love me! Right?
Kaos- are these all Skylander related - has plans on building a new castle. Too bad all of his construction crew is building a new Walmart at the Tower of Time region.
Poison is bad. Don't eat it. I couldn't think of anything...
Do you know Matt Damon, asks Barkley.
NO I DON'T KNOW MATT DAMON!!!

-------------

I think it's time for a story!!!

~Once upon a time, there was a Skylander named Bob. Yeah, Bob. He went on a quest. He fell off the Bridge of Doom. He died. Nobody cared.
~The End!~

-------------

That's all I have for now, thanks for reading the show!
That didn't sound right. Hmm, I'll work on that.
Stay tuned every Wednesday for a new "episode" of Wednesdays With Barkley!
---
A story.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#3 Posted: 23:00:51 10/12/2013
hmm interesting, but do you have an idea on how I can get more people on my topics?
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
THGold Yellow Sparx Gems: 1633
#4 Posted: 14:48:43 11/12/2013
Not to be mean, but Sky is a guy, uttster. This looks great so far! I love Barkley!
---
I'm gone. I visit sometimes.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#5 Posted: 14:50:45 11/12/2013
Quote: THGold
Not to be mean, but Sky is a guy, uttster. This looks great so far! I love Barkley!

REALY?! ah fridge, I'm not going to edit it in MY story
#6 Posted: 23:22:41 11/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Okay, it's fixed. Sorry about that, Sky. smilie
What do you think I should do to improve smilie's first talk show?
---
A story.
THGold Yellow Sparx Gems: 1633
#7 Posted: 16:26:46 12/12/2013
I think it is great so far. Maybe have people call in and ask questions?
---
I'm gone. I visit sometimes.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me