Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
HOLD IT!!! (A trial) [CLOSED]
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 13:42:33 08/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Aura couldnt kill eevee88!!!
He was in an important meeting which means he couldn't have been at the crime seen!!!!
Unless your trying to claim that Aura cloned himself so he could commit murder!!!!

HIR your days of winning trials are at an end!!!!!
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#2 Posted: 13:49:38 08/12/2013
inb4 you got the HIRsease...
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#3 Posted: 13:49:41 08/12/2013
OBJECTION!

HIR had a video camera recording all of DS. He's a hunter after all >.>

So he technically was at the crime scene. HIR if you would...
---
My life is complete.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:50:26 08/12/2013 by MagicFizz
#4 Posted: 13:54:59 08/12/2013
inb4 YOU BOTH GET THE HIRseas!!!! smilie
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#5 Posted: 15:48:49 08/12/2013
Quote: Windumup
He was in an important meeting which means he couldn't have been at the crime seen!!!!
Unless your trying to claim that Aura cloned himself so he could commit murder!!!!

Tsk, tsk, tsk... Mr. Wright. Winning is of no importance if it means that the truth is locked away, never to be revealed.

In any event, it seems you should have read the case file a bit more closely. For, as you can plainly see, Miss Aura is a woman. And the security camera photo presented at the start of the trial clearly depicts a woman. If you're trying to craft a false alibi for your client, I suggest you come up with something better next time.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#6 Posted: 15:50:45 08/12/2013
Well, I'm here to take Windumup as a prisoner if you want

hmm?
#7 Posted: 16:23:15 08/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR

Tsk, tsk, tsk... Mr. Wright. Winning is of no importance if it means that the truth is locked away, never to be revealed.

In any event, it seems you should have read the case file a bit more closely. For, as you can plainly see, Miss Aura is a woman. And the security camera photo presented at the start of the trial clearly depicts a woman. If you're trying to craft a false alibi for your client, I suggest you come up with something better next time.

TAKE THAT!!
[User Posted Image]
This is the picture of my client who if you aren't blind is clearly a guy!!!
Also my client is wearing a blue robe unlike the footage which clearly shows a blue robe with a red hood!

I think that pretty much erases all the credibility in your evidence against my client!!!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:30:41 08/12/2013 by Windumup
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#8 Posted: 16:25:53 08/12/2013
Oh look a gimmick that didn't even last a week.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#9 Posted: 16:32:13 08/12/2013

TAKE THAT!!
[User Posted Image]
Also my client is wearing a blue robe unlike the footage which clearly shows a blue robe with a red hood!

I think that pretty much erases all the credibility in your evidence against my client!!!

HOLD IT!
I step into the scene as Apollo Justice

That is clearly not Aura! Aura has flat out said that she is a 34 year old woman!
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#10 Posted: 16:52:25 08/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: hardcoreignitor

TAKE THAT!!
[User Posted Image]

HOLD IT!

That is clearly not Aura! Aura has flat out said that she is a 34 year old woman!

Appolo your not suppose to be working against me. I hired you

Nonetheless this is an official picture of the client submitted from the place he works at and even they say he is a guy
---
#11 Posted: 16:54:28 08/12/2013

TAKE THAT!!
[User Posted Image]

HOLD IT!

Appolo your not suppose to be working against me. I hired you

Nonetheless this is an official picture of the client submitted from the place he works at and even they say he is a guy

OBJECTION! You can clearly see the name Brace in that photo! And I, for one, side with Mr Edgeworth for now!
---
nyeheheheheh

#12 Posted: 17:01:30 08/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OBJECTION
The picture only says brace because it is pointing at a body brace!

Which Aura IS wearing at this exact moment
---
#13 Posted: 17:17:01 08/12/2013
OBJECTION

HOLD IT

That is just a picture from some video game, as evident by the floating brace and the cursor. aura has never been in a game before!
---
nyeheheheheh

#14 Posted: 17:18:24 08/12/2013
OBJECTION

Sorry for my interuption but Aura isn't wearing one at this EXCACT moment!
In a matter of all I've seen something about the Crime-Scene myself! I was there! Wen! IT! HAPPEND!
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#15 Posted: 18:15:09 08/12/2013
HOLD IT!

I have a comment!

When was Eevee last spotted...

HAVING A TEA WITH AURA?????

This is a CASE, of TEA!

*slams head on table*
---
My life is complete.
#16 Posted: 18:33:45 08/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: MagicFizz
HOLD IT!

I have a comment!

This is a CASE, of TEA!

*slams head on table*

Your just stating the autopsy report (Cause of death was poisoning)

But there could be something else that we haven't found out yet.

Could the poison be NOT from the tea but from something else?
---
#17 Posted: 18:46:06 08/12/2013
HOLD IT!

I have a comment!

This is a CASE, of TEA!

*slams head on table*

While I am not eliminating the possibility of Eevee's murderer being Aura, I am simply stating that that picture you displayed was obviously fake. In Feudal times, one of the ways to poison someone was to sneak a poison in their tea. What nationality is Aura24 again? If she is of English Origins, this could very well be the caise of Eevee's death.
---
nyeheheheheh

#18 Posted: 18:57:31 08/12/2013
HOLD IT!

I have a comment!

This is a CASE, of TEA!

*slams head on table*

Something else *quickly hides Poison Needle* Nup, notthing smilie
#19 Posted: 19:08:23 08/12/2013 | Topic Creator
(Wait there was something at the seen of the crime that was very suspicious)

TAKE THAT!

This dart was found at the scene of the crime!
On closer examination you see its point is covered in not only blood but also an unknown substance.

Mr. Edgeworth can you explain to the court what the "unknown substance" is likely.

throws hands on defense bench then points toward Edgeworth in my signature pose
I think that's plenty enough evidence to get my client acquitted!!
Afterall if this dart is the true murder weapon then how could my client shoot it when she was sitting right near eevee!
---
#20 Posted: 19:09:56 08/12/2013
......*rolls eye*
*slams hand on table* THIS DART IS A DANGER *to self* and you'll soon feel it too.....
OOC: in all honestly I don't know where eevee is IRL....
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:12:30 08/12/2013 by NINJAsk11
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7107
#21 Posted: 19:29:03 08/12/2013
Quote: NINJAsk11
OBJECTION

Sorry for my interuption but Aura isn't wearing one at this EXCACT moment!
In a matter of all I've seen something about the Crime-Scene myself! I was there! Wen! IT! HAPPEND!

What were you doing at the crime scene?
#22 Posted: 19:32:53 08/12/2013
*Points to self* I? I was...uuuh..... I was Playing Pokemon with Eevee!
#23 Posted: 19:36:40 08/12/2013

TAKE THAT!

On closer examination you see its point is covered in not only blood but also an unknown substance.

Mr. Edgeworth can you explain to the court what the "unknown substance" is likely.

Afterall if this dart is the true murder weapon then how could my client shoot it when she was sitting right near eevee!

Exactly! The dart was simply a distraction! Aura poisoned the tea! Doctors scanned the cup,, and there is a poisonous substance in the tea!
---
nyeheheheheh

#24 Posted: 19:38:46 08/12/2013

TAKE THAT!

Exactly! The dart was simply a distraction! Aura poisoned the tea! Doctors scanned the cup,, and there is a poisonous substance in the tea!

Well then.... A smile sip of the Poison might have slipped into the tea... I sea...*Narrows eyes*

I simply say Eeve didn't got the chance to drink her tea! *Stands up, slams hand into table*
SHE DIED BECAUSE OF THE DART RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF HER EART! I DO NOT THINK ITS THE TEA'S FAULT!
#25 Posted: 19:39:59 08/12/2013
These topics never work because people can just pull stuff out of nowhere. =_="

[User Posted Image]

You think I was unaware of the dart, Wright? We are still testing the dart in forensics. In the mean time, I submit the autopsy record to the court once again. Yes, the cause of death is poisoning. However, please not the part in the autopsy where it states the victim, had "a small puncture wound in her right shoulder." Now let us look at photo of the crime scene once again.

As you can see, the victim and defendant are seated at a table by a window at the side of the restaurant, overlooking the lovely view. Please note the position the victim is sitting it.

Her right shoulder is facing the window! Furthermore, there is no damage to the windowpane in this photograph. How then, Wright, do you propose the victim could be struck by the dart, if you stated that you found at the crime scene?
---
#26 Posted: 19:42:51 08/12/2013
Has anyone tought about The Ninja Gan? The one's who can dissapear?

True that HIR, I can pull off everything <<;
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#27 Posted: 19:46:14 08/12/2013
No facts, making stuff up, aura harassment, gimmicks only one thing left to do.
[User Posted Image]
#28 Posted: 20:44:44 08/12/2013 | Topic Creator
(No this can't be happening, I just need to think, what haven't we looked at. Wait a minute that's it!)

Now I know I said that the dart could have had poison on it and even if it wasn't, perhaps all that was on purpose. )
The tea cup was traced for poison earlier but think of it this way.

Lets just think of where they were when the death occurred.

Now lets suppose that the true murder used 3 possible murder weapons
1. The poisoned tea
2. A bird (Carrier pigeon possibly)
3. A poisoned dart with blood

If you look at the evidence you will see that 2 of those have already been brought up but the third hasn't been brought up.
Now lets put all 3 together and its possible the murderer trained a pigeon to drop the dart and he poisoned the tea to avoid us figuring out how it happened by creating 2 possible cause of deaths.

Makes sense no?
---
#29 Posted: 20:54:38 08/12/2013
Not at all, Wright. It's an indoor restaurant and, as the photo illustrates and I sated earlier, the window is closed with no outward signs of damage. Hmph. Your honor, this is the defense's classic misinformation tactic at work. He is choosing to focus on the dart to introduce the possibility of a third party. But said dart creates a number of contradictions that not even Wright can make go away. If the defense has a reasonable explanation of the events that's backed up by the evidence, I'd be willing to hear it out. But Wright is on a wild goose chase... or should I say, pigeon chase?
---
#30 Posted: 21:00:18 08/12/2013
What about otther people around the sxene? Maby someone aproached and *shrug*... I was playing Pokemon with her, there where NO PEDGEONS around!
#31 Posted: 21:09:45 08/12/2013
The Tea was declared to have a poisonous substance in it...
---
nyeheheheheh

Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#32 Posted: 21:10:22 08/12/2013

Objection! Aura is a female. As in she. As in ur statement is faulty e.e
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#33 Posted: 21:36:22 08/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Not at all, Wright. It's an indoor restaurant and, as the photo illustrates and I sated earlier, the window is closed with no outward signs of damage. Hmph. Your honor, this is the defense's classic misinformation tactic at work. He is choosing to focus on the dart to introduce the possibility of a third party. But said dart creates a number of contradictions that not even Wright can make go away. If the defense has a reasonable explanation of the events that's backed up by the evidence, I'd be willing to hear it out. But Wright is on a wild goose chase... or should I say, pigeon chase?

If this was inside and there was indeed no damage to the window then we have limited down the possible weapons of murder.
This seems similar to another case I have worked on when it comes down to the murder weapon.

While I cant say for sure why the dart was there in the first place, the location of the murder however can hide the truth easily.
What is the easiest way to poison someone while making it completely hidden.
We know the tea was poisoned but the question is when was it poisoned?
Also the murder might be hiding himself so we cant find him.

If you cant explain how the tea was poisoned then you cant possibly pin this on my client

(Judge response using the OBJECtool) http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7060382

Well your honor the dart does seem fishy as you can see. And the dart is poisoned as well so here is my theory of what happened

When Mrs. Aura and Mrs. Eevee were having their tea break meeting the waiter could have possibly slipped some poison into Aura's drinks in order to frame my client. However he possibly got so caught up dropping the poisoned bloody dart that he accidentally gave them the wrong drinks. Thus Aura received the non poisoned tea while eevee received the fatally poisoned drink.
As for why the waiter would frame my client it can be easily proven why, my client has in fact bugged many people in the past on Darkspyro forums, perhaps the waiter felt it necessary to end it via poison.

Now how did the waiter slip the poisoned so easily? Since it was tea that was poisoned we can assume it was either liquidized or powered poison, both of which can be held in a vial which in turn can be held by the pockets of the waiter/waitress uniform of this particular food joint.
---
#34 Posted: 21:36:57 08/12/2013
Quote: NINJAsk11
What about otther people around the sxene? Maby someone aproached and *shrug*... I was playing Pokemon with her, there where NO PEDGEONS around!

We have the restaurant owner's sworn affidavit that the only person to come by the table was the waiter. And before Wright tries to introduce the possibility that someone in the kitchen slipped the poison into the tea, I remind him that the police searched the area and found no poison. Furthermore, the staff all lack motives for murdering the victim.
---
#35 Posted: 21:48:22 08/12/2013 | Topic Creator
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7060475
OBJECTION!
---
#36 Posted: 21:59:01 08/12/2013
...Hmph.

This is ridiculous, Wright. May I remind you that your friends in the Fey Clan are in Kurain Village? They have nothing to do with this case. And the victim, Miss Eevee, is not connected to Kurain Village in any way. This is blatant deus ex machina and has no place in a court of law. Judge, hand this buffoon a penalty so he puts a stop to this scatterbrained thinking.
---
#37 Posted: 22:33:09 08/12/2013 | Topic Creator
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7060531 (Judge)

I think I have a logical answer to that, Maya and Pearls couldn't have channeled Dahlia Hawthorne. But remember they aren't the only spirit channelers in the world.
In fact now that I looked the evidence over again I have figured out how Dahlia Hawthorne could appear despite being dead.

Her sister could have been channeling her just so she can get in touch with her sister. In fact my client took a trip to the mountain several times recently hoping she evolves into a Glaceon. Seeing as an opportunity to strike knowing eevee is indeed a friend of mine, Dahlia's sister may have been used as a puppet by Dahlia, to not only kill eevee but also create pain towards me.

Now judge doesn't that sound possible?

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7060583 (Von Karma)

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7060591 (Judge)
---
#38 Posted: 01:54:45 09/12/2013

This is why I don't do role play. ¬_¬
---
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#39 Posted: 02:09:48 09/12/2013
HOLD IT!!!

No one cares.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#40 Posted: 02:33:28 09/12/2013
HOLD IT!
Since when were Pokemon real live creatures? Ninjask stated that she was playing the video game pokemon with eevee, thus meaning that it would be impossible for them to exist. I, for one..think that the killer was none other then...

[User Posted Image]
---
nyeheheheheh

#41 Posted: 06:23:15 09/12/2013
Good.... So in fact we still have no clue.....?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me