Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The OC Origins (Oc characters are all mine
Page 1 of 1
The OC Origins (Oc characters are all mine [CLOSED]
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#1 Posted: 17:48:00 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1
Arua

Polaro, a young mushroom man was walking towards his home. At this time he shared a mind with all other mushroom men, but a small portion of his mmiind only he had. Emotions. He noticed a change in tempeature and looked in the direction the chill came from. As he walked in that direction, he saw a huge statue of ice he had never seen before, but he recognized the goddess depicted. Arua. He walked up to the statue, and suddenly, a voice declared, "I am Arua, the ice goddess. And I am giving you a chance. To gain a mind of 1 not shared. If you accept this, I will give you a staff of my make, and a polar bear pet." Polaro thought of this, and decided, " WHy not? The hive-mind is annoying, images from minds I have never heard of popping up constantly." He then knelt in front of the statue, and it yelled wickedly, "I hereby declare you my property. You share a mind with no on, but have officially sworn allegiance to me."

To be continued
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#2 Posted: 18:25:59 06/12/2013
not bad not bad
#3 Posted: 18:29:04 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
What do you think of Polaro? He is my dnd character, am gonna make one for each of the dnd characters I have designed for other people. I will prolly add somthin to it so it fits with the topic list
---
#4 Posted: 18:30:18 06/12/2013
yeah, fanfiction means you have to stick with either Skylanders or SpyroTheDragon.

I guess your gonna make it Skylanders themed?
#5 Posted: 18:37:51 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah, probably, like a team of heroes that sometimes work with the skylanders, and sometimes strike out on their own.

Chapter 2
Anastasia, a catgirl assassin who worked with the most powerful gangs in skylands, was walking down the street, when one of the assassins that worked alongside her walked up to her. "What's the mission?" she asked the Roguish gnome. "The mission... is you" before leaping on top of her, Anastasia kicked the gnome where the sun doesn't shine, and leaped away. The assassin started throwing shuriken at her, so she dogded again and again, before finally leaping over the gnome, and stabbed him in the back.
---
#6 Posted: 18:39:22 06/12/2013
action, is too, fast.....

Cliffhanger's do good
#7 Posted: 18:46:37 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Ok......

Chapter 3
Jackel

A young female knight was running through the woods, whilst chased by a band of cyclopes'. She ran past tree's bushes, all manner of small animal, usually grabbing it and throwing it to distract the large menaces. She was in Toxicity Forest, so at any moment, she might run into th swamps of Ne'er return. The determined woman, however, was not about to stop for such trivial matters. She turned around, and threw a rope, that entangled one of 6 brutes, but 3 of the others threw hammers in unison, all slamming into her sending her flying. She landed in exactly what she had feared. The swamps of ne'er return, and she was sinking. She raised her hand as high as she dare permit, as the wate started to affect her molecular structure
---
#8 Posted: 20:14:21 06/12/2013
hmm......I don't know what to say to this
#9 Posted: 20:59:03 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
What?

Chapter 4
Brad'n

Brad'n, a snakeman barbarian was searching for cyclopes. he enjoyed eating them. As he was slithering along the edge of the swamps, he saw a hand, growing fur and claws. He grabbed the hand, and pulled it up. He saw a monstrous beast part wolf, part bear, part human. "Now what in the world are you supposed to be?" He asked the creature, which he saw had a sword and shield. "I'm human!" "It seems more like you are a chimera......" "Well, I did get knocked into the toxic sludge-water.." stated the mutated knight as cyclopes jumped out of the woods.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me