Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Post three things about yourself.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Post three things about yourself. [CLOSED]
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12093
#51 Posted: 16:33:34 07/12/2013

1. I'm weird.
  2. I'm bisexual.
  3. I like anime.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7738
#52 Posted: 16:40:50 07/12/2013
-My favourite Spyro character....ever....in the whole Spyro history....is....Bianca smilie
-I love Florence+The Machine so much askjhdblufxx
-I find the stupidest things funny. Like, if someone calls something a hand I will burst out laughing smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#53 Posted: 16:43:31 07/12/2013
  • I really wish that I could be the best at something for once. Every time I do something that I'm proud of, like editing, photography, etc. there's always someone who is way better. I try not to be competitive, but compared to a lot of people who do the same things, I feel very inferior and their skills make me want to quit simply because I think I'll never be as good.
  • I really want to be a vegetarian, but I feel like I would die either from malnutrition or withdrawals.
  • When it comes to personal projects (videos, stories, etc.), I lose inspiration quickly.
  • ---
    ♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:43:48 07/12/2013 by AvatariDragon
    Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
    #54 Posted: 16:45:36 07/12/2013
    • I'm a lot smarter in real life than on the internet. I know too much...
    • I am extremely shy, but pretty social around my group of friends.
    • I have lost my ability to trust. Two of my (then) best friends are traitors. One was two-faced and tried to take me down and to steal all of my friends. She failed, but was still really mean and two-faced. The other abandoned me and my best friends for a new girl who's a jerk. She completely changed...
    Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
    #55 Posted: 19:18:17 07/12/2013
  • i have 2 brothers and 2 sisters, help me
  • i don't like stuff
  • im bit of a hipster
  • Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
    #56 Posted: 02:51:05 10/12/2013 | Topic Creator

• I'm almost always tired.
    • When a knot is in my hair, I usually just rip that piece of hair off. Oops.
    • I've been hypersensitive to sounds lately, so many things are making me cringe/shudder/shiver---so many sounds have become like "nails on chalkboard" to me.
    AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
    #57 Posted: 03:11:26 10/12/2013
  • You know how people always have songs stuck in their heads? For me, it's not always songs, but movie scenes. Sometimes one random scene will replay over and over...
  • I'm 5' 4 1/2" and even though I'm the oldest of three, I'm the shortest. Because of this along with other physical attributes, people seem to think I'm only like 15 or 16 years old.
  • I've been battling pimples since the fourth grade, and even though they aren't as bad as they used to be, I wish they would just go away already.
  • ---
    ♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
    Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
    #58 Posted: 03:27:16 10/12/2013
  • i always seem to have 2 main obsessions yearly
  • i love dogs -- just mainly all types of dogs in general ... how good i am with them is questionable though
  • this is a third fact about me, enjoy it.
  • AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
    #59 Posted: 03:29:32 10/12/2013
    Quote: Carmelita Fox
  • i always seem to have 2 main obsessions yearly
  • i love dogs -- just mainly all types of dogs in general ... how good i am with them is questionable though
  • this is a third fact about me, enjoy it.

• Love it. So revealing lol
    ---
    ♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
    Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
    #60 Posted: 09:06:38 10/12/2013

• It took me all of my time being with one of my best friends since I was in second grade to realize that I liked her. To the point of where about 60% of the time I'm not with her, I'm thinking about her.
    • I tend to brush insults off, when they actually hurt me a lot. Especially considering the fact that half of any insults I get, are from people I consider friends.
    • I feel sad and/or hurt when I'm not acknowledged during a conversation, discussion, or in anything or place where there are many people there.
    ---
    #hu
    First | Page 2 of 2
    1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me