Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Post three things about yourself.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Post three things about yourself. [CLOSED]
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#1 Posted: 01:59:18 05/12/2013 | Topic Creator

• I'm someone who clings to the past like a baby clings to their parent's milk, as may be obvious. Good news is that I'm starting to teethe.
  • I believe in individuals. I may like or dislike someone more than others, and I'm not very trusting of people, but it doesn't mean I don't believe in "the individual". It took a long way for me to think like this, and I'm not all the way there yet.
  • Contrary to what may be believed, I don't like talking about myself. Whether or not I'm self-absorbed is up to the question, but I believe everyone sorta is, in their own ways.

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:02:41 05/12/2013 by Wild
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#2 Posted: 02:00:57 05/12/2013
That first one. ALOT.
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#3 Posted: 02:04:48 05/12/2013

• I used to be infatuated with video games. Now, they don't appeal so much, but I still like them.
  • I don't trust people. No matter what, it seems like everyone lies frequently. I used to believe nearly everything. Huge mistake. Believing hardly anything is the right thing to do.
  • I hate being in public, contrary as I sang on the bus today out loud.
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#4 Posted: 02:09:33 05/12/2013

• I am quite shy
  • In English class I normally use my Narnia book as a cover over my actual book that I am reading. My teacher never notices, even though my friend cracks up laughing each time I do it.
  • I like to bake ._.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#5 Posted: 02:11:48 05/12/2013
More:

• I usually put a book cover on reading book to hide its identity.
  • I am quite random at times.
  • I like writing, but I don't like others reading it.
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#6 Posted: 02:13:57 05/12/2013
  • I'm extremely shy to the point where I can't even talk to my close friends most of the time.
  • I still watch Runescape: Gods Exposed.
  • I used to be clingy, but I've grown a bit better and have learnt to have a distance...
  • Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:28:26 05/12/2013 by crystalhero37
    Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
    #7 Posted: 02:14:09 05/12/2013
  • I'm cranky in the morning
  • I'm energetic in the afternoon
  • I study the material I was supposed to the night before 5 minutes before any test. I usually get good grades anyway. I do this because I despise studying.
  • DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
    #8 Posted: 02:15:14 05/12/2013
    I'm afraid of large groups of people. I also hate, yet somewhat love, being the center of attention

I often will trust to easily, which ends up in me losing. Thus, i don't trust a lot of people.

I play out scenerios in my head that could happen during a center scene, from disasterious to a fairy tale scene.
    ---
    Gay 4 GARcher
    #9 Posted: 02:16:27 05/12/2013
    Quote: DragonCamo
    I'm afraid of large groups of people. I also hate, yet somewhat love, being the center of attention

I often will trust to easily, which ends up in me losing. Thus, i don't trust a lot of people.

I play out scenerios in my head that could happen during a center scene, from disasterious to a fairy tale scene.

- - -
    #10 Posted: 02:17:04 05/12/2013
    You gotta use the bullets maaaaan
    #11 Posted: 02:18:27 05/12/2013
    Quote: Ninpire

Why didn't you then?
    sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
    #12 Posted: 02:20:52 05/12/2013
    I'm an idiot and an unlikable person.

People build false, sugar coated images of me in their minds that make me sound like an amazing person in their head, and then get angry at ME when that fantasy is proven as just that.

You probably shouldn't talk to me.

C:
    ---
    "My memories will be part of the sky."
    IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
    #13 Posted: 02:22:13 05/12/2013

• I've grown up having to keep my true self locked inside my heart, and so I have difficulty talking to people. The fact that I'm absolutely terrified of what people may think causes me to keep much of my feelings and opinions to myself, and only increases my social anxiety. I sometimes don't say how I truly feel around friends, if I have reason to believe they will not respond well.
    • I seem to have two, maybe more, distinct 'personalities', thanks to issues that came to be during my childhood. Because of this, I am stuck with a side of myself who is, in essence, the 'Anti-Isis', and I fear her more than I fear death.
    • I've known I was homoromantic as early as eight years old. Only 'recently' did I recognize I was asexual. Well, more like after years of searching, I finally found out such a thing existed. Once again, my childhood led to me not knowing of it, and instead thinking there was something wrong with me.
    popfizzfan4life Ripto Gems: 1471
    #14 Posted: 02:22:58 05/12/2013

• I want to find hapiness

• I want to be loved

• I hate my imperfections.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:24:38 05/12/2013 by popfizzfan4life
    #15 Posted: 02:24:52 05/12/2013 | Topic Creator

• I would always imagine conversations with friends and people in my head. With less people I talk to on a daily basis, or with less people I think want anything to do with me, I don't do this as much.
    • As a kid, I was the "guide" of my friends group--I was never a leader-to-heart by intention, but when younger I was often put into the position. We would talk about games we could make growing up, we would pretend that we could control the wind whenever it was windy, and other things. A friend and I pretended to have spy bases all over the town. I don't talk to any of these childhood friends anymore, really, I've tried and failed.
    • I've been isolating myself, and I've been pushing people away--though, I've done that for a while, as some may know. I feel as if I'm reversing in personality development, sometimes.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:25:32 05/12/2013 by Wild
    #16 Posted: 02:27:22 05/12/2013
    Quote: Wild

• I would always imagine conversations with friends and people in my head. With less people I talk to on a daily basis, or with less people I think want anything to do with me, I don't do this as much.
    • As a kid, I was the "guide" of my friends group--I was never a leader-to-heart by intention, but when younger I was often put into the position. We would talk about games we could make growing up, we would pretend that we could control the wind whenever it was windy, and other things. A friend and I pretended to have spy bases all over the town. I don't talk to any of these childhood friends anymore, really, I've tried and failed.
    • I've been isolating myself, and I've been pushing people away--though, I've done that for a while, as some may know. I feel as if I'm reversing in personality development, sometimes.

This too.
    Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
    #17 Posted: 03:03:58 05/12/2013
    1. I am a human.

2. I am a male.

3. I am a teenager.

Quote: sonicbrawler182
    I'm an idiot and an unlikable person.

People build false, sugar coated images of me in their minds that make me sound like an amazing person in their head, and then get angry at ME when that fantasy is proven as just that.

You probably shouldn't talk to me.

C:

Dude, you are easily one of the smartest, most caring, and most mature people on this forum. I respect you. I don't see why anyone wouldn't.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:06:05 05/12/2013 by Metallo
    #18 Posted: 03:08:24 05/12/2013
    Quote: weebbby
    Quote: Ninpire

Why didn't you then?

I did. I didn't in that post because I wasn't listing anything.
    #19 Posted: 03:33:10 05/12/2013 | Topic Creator

• My "e" key is breaking.
    • Almost every word is being retyped because of how tired I am.
    • I am developing a cold.
    AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
    #20 Posted: 03:39:56 05/12/2013
  • I hate people.
  • I feel like a lot of the time people either don't listen to me or simply just don't understand me.
  • This trichotillomania really needs to go away...
  • ---
    ♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
    Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
    #21 Posted: 03:49:51 05/12/2013
  • I stress about everything and anything. Real, a possibility, or what happened years ago. It's given me health problems I will have for the rest of my life.

• I think people have a tough time understanding me, because I cannot communicate. Contrary, I have a desire for understanding and comfort... That is very challenging to give me because of my failure to communicate. I cannot express myself in words well, I think. Or at least not to others.

• I hate myself for being so sensitive.
  • Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
    #22 Posted: 04:04:32 05/12/2013 | Topic Creator

• For some time, I had it in my mind, and perhaps still do, that expressing anything about your friends, or listing them publicly, is a sign of weakness. I suppose this is twisted with how much of a leech I believe myself to be, and how my family, and others treat me. My parents fear telling me much of anything because they fear of how I will react, they constantly treat me as if I am to be carefully handled, even at the age I am now, and this, I believe, has done rather negative things to my growth.
    • I am told by my mother that my inability to speak about my feelings means I'm five years old, the inability to tell my parents how sad I am, is acting like a child, and my anxiety is my fault, because "I'm acting like a baby and being disrespectful when I have an anxiety attack in public:. My mother has also said, in a moment of desperation and anger, that all she wanted was me to be normal, which I won't hold against her, but still... She believes in karma, so the kids she got, mostly drop-outs or people with other problems, and notably, alcoholism, makes her wonder what she did to "deserve us". My mother fears that I will turn to drinking to deal with my problems, as many relatives have. Sometimes, I even believe all these things she tells me.
    • There are specific instances that has made me fear my mother as well, mostly relating to violence. If she's angry at me, I'll never stand near any stairs. Whenever I want to talk about something in the past that she did to both I, and my sister, she cuts me off, tells me to just "deal with it" and claims that she's not encouraging me to keep these emotions pent up, emotions that I have pent up for years. I don't want to go to the police, I don't want to have to rat her out, if my account would hold any water (likely not), I want to talk with her like some sort of civilized person. She needs help. I need help. I've been making an active attempt to communicate with her, and we are getting warmer with each other, but there's still those comments, and still the feeling that she will just put up a wall if I want to try and talk about the actual serious things again. I know that much of what she has done is out of fear, and much of what I have done is also out of fear, but I've learnt that she has some things pent up also. A lot of what we've done is not justified, we are humans with flaws, but interesting what fear turns us into.

A PERSONAL THOUGHTS POST SUDDENLY INTO THREE BULLET POINTS

I'll post some nicer and happier things next time, for there are good things also, and I'll treat both equally the best I can.
    Edited 7 times - Last edited at 04:13:29 05/12/2013 by Wild
    wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
    #23 Posted: 04:07:14 05/12/2013
  • I am very independent and mostly blaze my own trails instead of following one. Though my independence is fueled by dependence. I need people to be a part of me and just to be with me. I need people around me, to know that I care about them and they care about me. I need a relationship I can keep, because I love all my friends.

• My mind is rushed. If I am thinking about one thing, it is likely that I totally forgot about whatever was before it. I'll even forget my thought planner.

• I am a giving person. Please don't ever get offended if I don't give something to you at a certain due date. It is never that I don't care, it is that I can't think straight to do things. My mind is too jumbled and provoking that it's hard for to me focus.
  • ---
    hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
    AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
    #24 Posted: 04:24:54 05/12/2013
  • I'm feeling lonelier now than I ever have been before...
  • My parents (mostly my dad) practically ignore my relationship and act like it doesn't exist. I feel like they're practicing the idea, "If you ignore it, it'll go away." My dad absolutely loves my guy friend who I went on a "date" with and I feel like if we practiced arranged marriages, I'd be engaged or even already married to the guy. I've been in my relationship for two and a half years and the last time my dad talked about it... I don't even remember. Any kind of romance that he talks about with me always has something to do with my friend. It pisses me off when he talks about my friend like we're already a couple, and I make it obvious that I am angry, yet he asks me why I am angry. Well gee, I ****ing wonder...
  • I hate driving, which is why I don't have my license yet lol
  • ---
    ♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
    Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
    #25 Posted: 04:50:37 05/12/2013
  • I am brutal and quite an arse at times when trying to do the right thing. People point it out to me often, but I can't exactly help being stubborn and brutal. When it comes down to something that I strongly believe in I take every once of sense I have and defend with a fire sparked inside.

• Sometimes I get lazy and forget certain things. That isn't homework and is important to me or someone else. I truly can be forgetful of that. Sometimes I don't even get reminded of that/those things until someone gets really pissed off and yells at me about it.

• I question how life works. Like "how can I see", "how am I in control of this body" and so on. I even question why humans exist. I do think it's bad to harm the environment with our dams, buildings, and how kill animals for game and stupid things. I don't think we should go extinct though I mean, if I weren't human how would I draw art? How would I met up with friends? How would I know all these other things? I do despise how we can just take things from other creatures and be calm about it. I do honestly think we're way over populated. I know we got war, famine, and disease killing some of us off. But it seems as if we're conquering diseases where we have advance education on these medical stuff. I know not a lot of other places have such things, but we try to give them the care from boat to plane there. I just really care about animals and in comparison to wild animals to us and domestic animals (Dogs and other domesticated animals) there is more Domestic animals than there is of wild (to me at least). We get relatively well feed along with our livestock and so on. While wild animals have to hunt and barely get a meal a day at times. And we kill those animals that have a hard trouble living as it is. I mean if the animal attacks you first and you kill it or if you were out in the woods with no food or friend (person or animal) and you had to hunt (Basically survival reasons), then I see why you would do that. But killing and wasting the flesh of the thing you killed because you killed for currency or for fun, I'm sorry, but that is not why people should hunt ever. I think of animals as equals. Not like sex partners or anything sexual at all. Just equal as friends as we walk the earth. (Opps....My tree hugger instincts got the best of me.)
  • ---
    If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
    icon from Empoh
    C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10108
    #26 Posted: 05:33:35 05/12/2013
    -I am a very shy, awkward and anxious person

-I am very dependent and I have little self-confidence

-I love sleeping in late in the morning when I get the chance
    joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
    #27 Posted: 05:40:36 05/12/2013
    -I have chose to begin not eating
    -I've SH, but I just threw away my blades yay
    -I think about killing myself every single day
    ---
    the road is long, we carry on
    try to have fun in the meantime☠
    Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
    #28 Posted: 05:51:21 05/12/2013
  • i have a problem with explaining things in detail
  • i despise people who hate all people in general and even if they dont hate me i still think they're scumbags
  • i am very suspicious of claims people make -- i just can't eat up **** most of the time so i have to dig up correct facts or different viewpoints
  • AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
    #29 Posted: 06:15:42 05/12/2013
  • I'm fascinated with the Holocaust, and I like to learn information about it and look at pictures even though it always makes me feel sick and/or cry.
  • I get annoyed by people easily. I take one thing about them that I don't like and totally turn that against them, and over time I'm convinced that I just don't like them.
  • I saw The Book Thief in theaters and had tears in my eyes before, during, and after the movie.
  • ---
    ♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
    TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
    #30 Posted: 11:11:02 05/12/2013
  • I was once massively depressed earlier this year and even considered suicide.
  • I'm so shy IRL that I've lost many friends because of it.
  • I've not had a proper girlfriend in 7 years.

• - - -
    Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7738
    #31 Posted: 14:14:06 05/12/2013

• I don't want to grow up.
    • I hate having a dirty mind sometimes.
      I think I'm heading down the asexual road. (But hey, still early years.)
    ---
    Quote: Paytawn
    oh my god
    wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
    #32 Posted: 15:14:55 05/12/2013
    1. I am a midget.
    2. I was born on a leap year (February 20th 2000)
    3. I have 3 cats most popular: BOB CAT!
    ---
    parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
    #33 Posted: 15:18:13 05/12/2013

• Leagally, I'm a midget.
    • I'm pretty sure I'm socially awkward.
    • I think yoga pants and uggs are the fashion statement of the idiotic. C:
    ---
    looks like ive got some things to do...
    #34 Posted: 16:23:25 05/12/2013 | Topic Creator

• I regret nearly everything I post, but post anyways.
    • If I see you in a positive light, if I praise you in any way, I mean it, and any attempts to dismiss my praise or positivity because you "suck", or because you think I'm just "pitying you" or what have you, often just makes me stand my ground far more stubbornly. I mean what I say when it relates to praise on others, and will see you as a person instead of whatever wreck you think you may appear as.
    • I can be highly critical of what I like, or love, and I need more self-control over this, this includes people, but this often does not keep me from liking or loving, if anything, it makes me like whatever it is more. In the end, I can still manage to appreciate most things for what they are, despite what they're not and what could be improved.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:23:43 05/12/2013 by Wild
    NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
    #35 Posted: 16:51:57 05/12/2013

• I'm not the person to hang out with, you'll end up with either a wound or I disguist you
    • I'm in love with the pokemon Gallade
    • I'm awkward IMO
    thumpinator Gold Sparx Gems: 2419
    #36 Posted: 17:49:17 05/12/2013
  • I love tennis, I really love. I just lige sport xd
  • I really smile a lot, says everybody xp
  • I like when I can talk with someone about everything
  • DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
    #37 Posted: 21:23:22 05/12/2013
  • I love to make people smile and laugh, even if it is at me.

• I don't like hurting people, both physically or mentally

• I came in like a *shot* *brick'd*
  • ---
    Gay 4 GARcher
    pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
    #38 Posted: 22:22:46 05/12/2013
    -While I can be seriously talkative with my friends, I always have a hard time trying to make new friends on my own. unless a person talks to me first, or I manage to jump into a conversation, I always get too nervous talking to other people I barely/don't know, and it's the main reason I'm not that well known, and the main reason I've never had a girlfriend in my life.
    -I am usually that person in a conversation that will zone out and have absolutely no idea what's going on. It usually comes from my friends either ignoring my presence, or just barely talking to me at the time.
    -I am a HUGE movie fanatic. If there's one thing I absolutely love in the world, it's filmography. I always make sure to take some time within a week/month to watch a movie. I'm currently in a movie club at my school. After I watch movies, I like to critique them based on the Metacritic scale, and I even have my own Metacritic account( though I don't upload as much since it can be pretty time-consuming just to write a review of my thoughts).
    ---
    Cool cool.
    Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
    #39 Posted: 01:39:55 06/12/2013
    1. I'm a Junior in college.
    2. I've lost a lot of friends as I've gotten older but there are a few friends I don't know if I could handle losing entirely.
    3. I'm sometimes too self conscious of myself.
    #40 Posted: 01:44:50 06/12/2013
  • I hate losing
  • I saw a fight while walking to Spanish today and it was terrifying.
  • I swim
  • SilverWolf1129 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
    #41 Posted: 00:03:21 07/12/2013
    I've loved the same girl since 3rd grade.

I've never once won anything.

I'm an obsessive Pokemon player.
    ---
    It begins with them. But ends, with me. Their son. Vaxus.
    Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10205
    #42 Posted: 00:43:07 07/12/2013
    Here are some of mine three qualities:

• I am very average at everything that I do which doesn't depend of the amount of work I do for those variable subjects.
    • I'm a huge music fan and I love to play my guitar and compose my own music about my emotions that I only can express by the language of melodies and rhythms.
    • Only visual forms of traditional entertainment that can keep me satisfied are TV-series/movies that have comedy aspects in them.
    ---
    I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:44:44 07/12/2013 by Project_Unnamed
    MoonDragon36 Gold Sparx Gems: 2452
    #43 Posted: 04:24:17 07/12/2013
    OK here's 3 things about me

1) I used to be very sporty and outgoing until my two injures, now I have taken to art and writing and the computer and have now had surgery twice thanks to soccer.
    2) I am very weird and insane and find it hard to talk to people because i say the random-est stuff and no one understands me, so I generally just confide in music because it is the one thing I know will understand me and never leave me.
    3) I think about things to much which makes me question everything and not really trust people easily.
    ---
    Alt/egirl crossed with a Hippy, some days be gamer life others I just wanna dance with the forest fairies smilie
    Follow me on twitch: twitch.tv/R3DV3LV3T
    LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
    #44 Posted: 04:26:50 07/12/2013

• The constant threat of death looms over me a lot. For example, my cat (whom I love a LOT) will be sleeping in my lap and I'll suddenly think, "wow, he's going to die sometime." Or my dad will be smoking and I'll think of him dying. Or my mom will be sick (she has diabetes and arthritis) and I'll think of her dying. Then I'll think of the grief I'll feel and I'll get depressed. It kind of keeps me from enjoying a lot of things. This only happens with family.

• It kind of bothers me when I do something nice for people and they don't even bother with a "thank you." I know you're supposed to do nice things without expecting anything in return but I don't think I'm being that unfair asking for a "thank you" am I?

• I'm very independent. Everyone says "growing up sucks" but I can't wait to be able to drive and get a job to earn my own money and get my own house and car. I don't want to have to keep depending on my parents (don't know why really, I just do).
    ---
    but i love it all smooth
    MoonDragon36 Gold Sparx Gems: 2452
    #45 Posted: 04:37:00 07/12/2013
    Quote: LevanJess

• It kind of bothers me when I do something nice for people and they don't even bother with a "thank you." I know you're supposed to do nice things without expecting anything in return but I don't think I'm being that unfair asking for a "thank you" am I?

• I'm very independent. Everyone says "growing up sucks" but I can't wait to be able to drive and get a job to earn my own money and get my own house and car. I don't want to have to keep depending on my parents (don't know why really, I just do).

You are not alone, I totally agree.
    ---
    Alt/egirl crossed with a Hippy, some days be gamer life others I just wanna dance with the forest fairies smilie
    Follow me on twitch: twitch.tv/R3DV3LV3T
    #46 Posted: 10:19:27 07/12/2013
    Quote: LevanJess

• The constant threat of death looms over me a lot. For example, my cat (whom I love a LOT) will be sleeping in my lap and I'll suddenly think, "wow, he's going to die sometime." Or my dad will be smoking and I'll think of him dying. Or my mom will be sick (she has diabetes and arthritis) and I'll think of her dying. Then I'll think of the grief I'll feel and I'll get depressed. It kind of keeps me from enjoying a lot of things. This only happens with family.

Bothers the heck out of me.
    ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
    #47 Posted: 14:29:18 07/12/2013
    I have a hard time talking with people. IRL I'm very quiet and serious, and if I try to be funny to people (who aren't as close as friends) they look at me funny. Which is why I don't post vey often.

My current video game addictions are Kid Icarus Uprising, Minecraft and Pokemon. :3

I'm left-handed and an honors student. I love reading, writing, and grammar.
    ---
    Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
    Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
    #48 Posted: 16:16:19 07/12/2013
  • i tend to be kind of gullible at times but i am working on getting a BS filter
  • as much as i avoided arguments in the past(off of this site because i am a dick on here and i know it), lately i feel like i started incredibly stupid arguments with someone a lot and i don't really know why
  • i am officially a weenie for using the list format too
  • Page 1 of 2 | Last
    1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me