Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Eruptor100's DSTV entertainment channel! (Dark spyro tv)
Page 1 of 1
Eruptor100's DSTV entertainment channel! (Dark spyro tv) [CLOSED]
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#1 Posted: 05:09:10 02/12/2013 | Topic Creator
This is my DSTV (dark spyro tv) channel! We have got a giant stock of shows for you to watch! Sit back and enjoy the shows!

Shows:
Eruptor100's random internet video views!
The HCI report

Shows needed! Shows for hire!

Be as random, awesome, funny or anything in your shows as you like!

Times set up soon
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:05:33 04/12/2013 by Eruptor100
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2 Posted: 14:20:17 02/12/2013
[youtubehttp]://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xVkIP5ytwM[/youtube]
I hate this channel
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#3 Posted: 22:51:19 02/12/2013
does my Universal Torture Channel count? you can find it in the fanfiction section
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#4 Posted: 23:29:56 02/12/2013
The HCI Report

Mr L: Well, Butterballs, it seems that Mother Nature is taking one from the Green Thunder (points to self), because at around 9;00 tonight there will be thunder. But not green thunder. That's my turf. Back to you, Zoidberg!

(Camera pans to Zoidberg)
Zoidberg: Well hello, friends, today we have our elite crew consisting of Patrick and The Ugly Barnacle who are finding the elusive Cupcakemon, because why not? Lets watch.

(Scene changes to Patrick and an ugly barnacle in a forest)
Patrick: Come on Cupcakemon, come out come out! I got a donut for you! (hods up hand to reveal nothing) Oh yeah, I ate it...(Noise) Ooh, I think its here!) (a tiny Cupcakemon waddles up, but then sees the ugly barnacle and runs away) darn it Ugly Barnacle, you sacred him! (Barnacle does nothing, as he is just a barnacle lying on the floor) (cupcakemon waddles back and explodes to reaveal it was Peter Griffin in a costume)

Peter Griffin: hahahahahhahahahhah! You thought i was a cupcake monster! But who the hell cares about em? Cupcakes are meant to be eaten, like this one I found scrurrien around earlier (Holds up deaed cupcakemon with a bite taken out of it and proceeds to eat it whole)

Patrick: You monster! I wanted to eat it!
(camera returns to studio but Patrick and Peter are fighting in the T.V in the background)

Zoidberg: Well OK then, here is Fawful with a special message:

(camera changes to Fawful)
Fawful: Greetings, finkrats! It seems that a duo of teamwork has a nasty plan of nastiness to take over the world! The duo is described as a mute child with a devilsh stare equipped with a log chopping axe and a fire breathing lion cub. If anyone knows anything about them, call MYC-HOR-TLES.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#5 Posted: 07:03:48 04/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: theuone
does my Universal Torture Channel count? you can find it in the fanfiction section

I'll check it, if i say you can put it on here post the link here or post some stuff off it on here

Quote: hardcoreignitor
The HCI Report

Mr L: Well, Butterballs, it seems that Mother Nature is taking one from the Green Thunder (points to self), because at around 9;00 tonight there will be thunder. But not green thunder. That's my turf. Back to you, Zoidberg!

(Camera pans to Zoidberg)
Zoidberg: Well hello, friends, today we have our elite crew consisting of Patrick and The Ugly Barnacle who are finding the elusive Cupcakemon, because why not? Lets watch.

(Scene changes to Patrick and an ugly barnacle in a forest)
Patrick: Come on Cupcakemon, come out come out! I got a donut for you! (hods up hand to reveal nothing) Oh yeah, I ate it...(Noise) Ooh, I think its here!) (a tiny Cupcakemon waddles up, but then sees the ugly barnacle and runs away) darn it Ugly Barnacle, you sacred him! (Barnacle does nothing, as he is just a barnacle lying on the floor) (cupcakemon waddles back and explodes to reaveal it was Peter Griffin in a costume)

Peter Griffin: hahahahahhahahahhah! You thought i was a cupcake monster! But who the hell cares about em? Cupcakes are meant to be eaten, like this one I found scrurrien around earlier (Holds up deaed cupcakemon with a bite taken out of it and proceeds to eat it whole)

Patrick: You monster! I wanted to eat it!
(camera returns to studio but Patrick and Peter are fighting in the T.V in the background)

Zoidberg: Well OK then, here is Fawful with a special message:

(camera changes to Fawful)
Fawful: Greetings, finkrats! It seems that a duo of teamwork has a nasty plan of nastiness to take over the world! The duo is described as a mute child with a devilsh stare equipped with a log chopping axe and a fire breathing lion cub. If anyone knows anything about them, call MYC-HOR-TLES.

I'll add your channel

eruptor100's random internet video views

Here is are first few!

---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:04:55 04/12/2013 by Eruptor100
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me