Page 1 of 1
New interview!! [CLOSED]
Spyro VS Evil Green Sparx Gems: 426
#1 Posted: 13:51:22 28/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Its sadly not in english smilie but u can see scenes in better quality and some new parts of the game smilie

Click here
---
lolz=BOOM,WLIIA?
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#2 Posted: 14:01:20 28/09/2008
Sweeet!=]

*Checks it out*
Shadow Angel Green Sparx Gems: 259
#3 Posted: 14:10:55 28/09/2008
wow nice find!!!!
---

I love Rex 4 ever....
spyroking16 Blue Sparx Gems: 776
#4 Posted: 14:13:27 28/09/2008
It's a nice interview. I just wish it was in english.
---
Embrace The Darkness
BeautifulCynder Blue Sparx Gems: 883
#5 Posted: 15:03:29 28/09/2008
Whoa, that...was...AWESOME!
---
I'm back! smilie
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#6 Posted: 15:04:55 28/09/2008
WOW! Awsome smilie smilie smilie
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#7 Posted: 15:32:32 28/09/2008
I wish I understood French better....I can speak a little of it, but I can't understand it when he's talking that fast!

I didn't like that cutscene where the things around their necks got zapped. Spyro and Cynder were moving so choppy, looked awful

Gameplay looked okay, though...
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
spyro luver Blue Sparx Gems: 557
#8 Posted: 15:34:48 28/09/2008
If it were in english or at least had english subtitles I would be so happy I'd explode!!
---
Please Help My Dragons Hatch
Please dont let my dragons die!!
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#9 Posted: 15:42:55 28/09/2008
It was raining in one of the gameplays too!
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
spyro luver Blue Sparx Gems: 557
#10 Posted: 15:45:02 28/09/2008
yeah I noticed that too!!
---
Please Help My Dragons Hatch
Please dont let my dragons die!!
#11 Posted: 16:10:22 28/09/2008 | Topic Creator
think the music in backgroud is the soundtrack to it not the part were its playing ANB though
---
lolz=BOOM,WLIIA?
Spyro13570 Blue Sparx Gems: 518
#12 Posted: 16:56:09 28/09/2008
very cool, thanks for the find. Can't wait for the game, getting too excited.
---
My Devat account ------->http://dragonhalf13570.deviantart.com/
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5839
#13 Posted: 17:06:39 28/09/2008
It's a nice video although it's in French, I just like the gameplay, not the interview.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
dragonwar2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1887
#14 Posted: 17:12:24 28/09/2008
Here's a translated version of the interview. If you want to see the video in better quality, click here.

In this video you will learn everything there is to know about the genesis of the new Spyro game, or almost. Levels and fighting with your powers. The next adventures of the little purple dragon ahead are yet to be seen.

"At the end of the previous title, Spyro and Cynder were locked in a crystal under a mountain." Our game begins when a horde of monsters take the issue of prisoning you to sacrifice you to a golem from the grazing depths.

From the outset, we wanted to bring something new to the license. Soon it was imposed on us, Spyro had to fly in a natural way. The flight was one of the main features of the gameplay of the game, everything had to turn around the flight. We wanted him to start flying to traveling, and to exploring, but we also wanted to use fly combat and solve puzzles. The second novelty lies in the game both simultaneously without split screen. Cynder use to be Spyro's enemy, but is now on his side. Spyro's four elements: fire, ice, earth and electricity.
Cynder is a dark dragon that controls poison, shadow, fear and wind. These are all elements that the player will be able to develop and use it to fight all enemies to solve puzzles. We wanted the game to be rich, large, and very varied. The epic story will carry the player collapsing through levels until the player reaches the lair of Malefor, through the valley of Avalar composed of large green valleys and the village of cheetahs. Very early in the game, Hunter (Hunter) will help the player and guide Spyro to his first steps. Spyro will go through the forest of dusk, Spyro and Cynder will go to Dragon City to find Ignitus and the other Guardians, then they will face another golem and the whole army of Malefor. They also will visit the remains of the first city of dragons: The Underground City. They then will fly to the barrier built by moles to stop the ocean that surrounds the world of Spyro before visiting the burned lands that are infested with enemies, and so on. It is a game that is very varied, both in terms visually and in terms of game situations proposed. For example, the level of the dam is vertical, while the level covering the allies. There are large areas of the valley Avalar is an open place where we are not dealing with a corridor and a succession of rooms. It's very magical. Underground, the sets are much more cave-like, there are mechanisms made of large statues and stuff like that. So the game is very rich, it offers an opportunity two at any time. There are also many enemies that are very varied. You will find monkeys, enemies of Spyro, but slightly revised from the previous title. And then there's a lot of new categories of enemies. Adversaries composed of stones, of which arise from the ground, created by Malefor in person.

The game also allows a party to combat body to body that is not at all shelved. It has struck a balance between the fight and involves the use of components that is so subtle enough, we can change the use of classic hits by natural elements. There are some thirty basics for the dragons. The two dragons have distinct fighting styles with different strokes. The player can make combos by the order of sequence of buttons. There are many possible combinations. And then, hidden in the game, there are ten-eight pieces of armor that can be for the dragons and which directly affect their ability to fight. When we arrived to find all parts of the same armor, it unlocks a bonus. And when the two dragons team with additional armor, it releases a supplementary power. "
---
The Legend of Spyro. Though the Legend may be forgotten at times, the Legend will never die.
SkyeTheDragon Green Sparx Gems: 469
#15 Posted: 17:14:32 28/09/2008
Nice! I'm french, so I don't have problems to understand! smilie
---
my Spyro comics!
I'm back! For now smilie
SilverDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#16 Posted: 17:39:35 28/09/2008
Amazing video!

I can speak french little, I have studied it four years smilie
But still understood only a little bit of that smilie
---
https://dragcave.net/user/Makatootie
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#17 Posted: 17:47:37 28/09/2008
I cant wait! smilie

And spyros fighting moves look like hes punching. You can see when hes attacking the blue gem
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:26:16 28/09/2008 by Firestar
dragonlover11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1679
#18 Posted: 18:50:34 28/09/2008
wow! its shows an armor piece to! I CANT WAIT! i want it NOW!
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#19 Posted: 18:56:54 28/09/2008
Nice! smilie But does it mean there are only ten to eight pieces of armour in the whole game or to each set?
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
#20 Posted: 18:58:01 28/09/2008
Quote: dragonwar2
here's a translated version of the interview. if you want to see the video in better quality, click here.

in this video you will learn everything there is to know about the genesis of the new spyro game, or almost. levels and fighting with your powers. the next adventures of the little purple dragon ahead are yet to be seen.

"at the end of the previous title, spyro and cynder were locked in a crystal under a mountain." our game begins when a horde of monsters take the issue of prisoning you to sacrifice you to a golem from the grazing depths.

from the outset, we wanted to bring something new to the license. soon it was imposed on us, spyro had to fly in a natural way. the flight was one of the main features of the gameplay of the game, everything had to turn around the flight. we wanted him to start flying to traveling, and to exploring, but we also wanted to use fly combat and solve puzzles. the second novelty lies in the game both simultaneously without split screen. cynder use to be spyro's enemy, but is now on his side. spyro's four elements: fire, ice, earth and electricity.
cynder is a dark dragon that controls poison, shadow, fear and wind. these are all elements that the player will be able to develop and use it to fight all enemies to solve puzzles. we wanted the game to be rich, large, and very varied. the epic story will carry the player collapsing through levels until the player reaches the lair of malefor, through the valley of avalar composed of large green valleys and the village of cheetahs. very early in the game, hunter (hunter) will help the player and guide spyro to his first steps. spyro will go through the forest of dusk, spyro and cynder will go to dragon city to find ignitus and the other guardians, then they will face another golem and the whole army of malefor. they also will visit the remains of the first city of dragons: the underground city. they then will fly to the barrier built by moles to stop the ocean that surrounds the world of spyro before visiting the burned lands that are infested with enemies, and so on. it is a game that is very varied, both in terms visually and in terms of game situations proposed. for example, the level of the dam is vertical, while the level covering the allies. there are large areas of the valley avalar is an open place where we are not dealing with a corridor and a succession of rooms. it's very magical. underground, the sets are much more cave-like, there are mechanisms made of large statues and stuff like that. so the game is very rich, it offers an opportunity two at any time. there are also many enemies that are very varied. you will find monkeys, enemies of spyro, but slightly revised from the previous title. and then there's a lot of new categories of enemies. adversaries composed of stones, of which arise from the ground, created by malefor in person.

the game also allows a party to combat body to body that is not at all shelved. it has struck a balance between the fight and involves the use of components that is so subtle enough, we can change the use of classic hits by natural elements. there are some thirty basics for the dragons. the two dragons have distinct fighting styles with different strokes. the player can make combos by the order of sequence of buttons. there are many possible combinations. and then, hidden in the game, there are ten-eight pieces of armor that can be for the dragons and which directly affect their ability to fight. when we arrived to find all parts of the same armor, it unlocks a bonus. and when the two dragons team with additional armor, it releases a supplementary power. "

so cynder is a DARK dragon not a PURPLE dragon
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
spyro22 Green Sparx Gems: 300
#21 Posted: 19:10:48 28/09/2008
hey anyone notece a yello gem cluster at 3:02 along with two red gem clusters
---
Young dragon all our hope now lies with you When you wake up it will be a different world But know this you are not alone you have allies
#22 Posted: 19:49:30 28/09/2008
yeah i have. i wonder what yellow gems do??????
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#23 Posted: 23:56:44 28/09/2008
High quality version!

---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:12:42 29/09/2008 by Aura24
Peacelovespyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2864
#24 Posted: 23:59:50 28/09/2008
Anyone know what it says on the screen when Cynder flies near the purple beam, around 2:40?
---
♥ keep moving forward ♥
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#25 Posted: 00:02:35 29/09/2008
Quote: Peacelovespyro
Anyone know what it says on the screen when Cynder flies near the purple beam, around 2:40?

Yep. I think it was a saving point.
SpyroGirlCazy Emerald Sparx Gems: 4436
#26 Posted: 05:51:06 29/09/2008
shame it was in french, BUT WHOOA that was some awesome gameplay smilie
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#27 Posted: 16:02:28 29/09/2008
I wasn't looking forward to this game.

Now I can't say that again and be truthful.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
#28 Posted: 16:09:50 29/09/2008
Quote: Ross

What are you meaning by that?
---
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#29 Posted: 19:09:13 29/09/2008
Quote: Robo-Spyro
Quote: Ross

What are you meaning by that?

he means that he doesent like it.

p.s the YELLOW gem is just a GREEN gem,but we can't see it in the dark.
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#30 Posted: 20:07:25 29/09/2008
No they mean they weren't looking forward to it until they saw this.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
spyro22 Green Sparx Gems: 300
#31 Posted: 23:41:28 29/09/2008
i gess that makes sense but how do you know it's jsut a green gem
---
Young dragon all our hope now lies with you When you wake up it will be a different world But know this you are not alone you have allies
#32 Posted: 04:41:14 30/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Here it is without the french director talking init
Click here
---
lolz=BOOM,WLIIA?
#33 Posted: 14:43:29 30/09/2008
Quote: Byrn
No they mean they weren't looking forward to it until they saw this.

no they don't.

"i WASN'T looking forward to this game.

NOW i CAn say that and be TRUEFUL!"

waaaa...can't spell trueful D:
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#34 Posted: 18:11:35 30/09/2008
I didn't say "can". I said "can't".

In other words, yes, I am looking forward to it now.

Heh. Released here the day after my birthday. Ironic. I guess I'll just ask for money to buy it.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
#35 Posted: 18:41:06 30/09/2008
ninja'd....*headdesk* stupid stupid stupid......
luna11 Red Sparx Gems: 84
#36 Posted: 03:11:15 01/10/2008
she is soo cute
---
cynder11
#37 Posted: 11:43:19 10/10/2008
Quote: Aura24
High quality version!

Pause at 00:06 and look at Spyro. He looks small again!
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me