Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > Inverted Colour Forest Maiden Ninjini
Page 1 of 1
Inverted Colour Forest Maiden Ninjini [CLOSED]
scarletninjini Yellow Sparx Gems: 1068
#1 Posted: 10:04:16 22/11/2013 | Topic Creator
I was playing around on my computer and I found that when i invert my computers colours smilie looks like a forest maiden.
To invert your mac's colours go to:
System Preferences, Accessibility, Display, then tick the "Invert Colours" box. Not sure about other computer systems.
Also, smilie looks exactly like smilie when the colours are inverted. Maybe that's where they got the inspiration for Jade Flashwing from...

Invert your computers colours then look at these images:
Ninjini:
[User Posted Image]
Flashwing:
[User Posted Image]

What do you think? Would you buy "Forest Maiden Ninjini"?
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 10:11:07 22/11/2013
Um... is this supposed to be Swap Force related, or another Fandom topic that you decided to post in the Swap Force section?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:12:28 22/11/2013 by Aura24
#3 Posted: 10:14:43 22/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Why, yes it does. It's got to do with Swap Force because it's AWESOME!!!
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#4 Posted: 10:18:39 22/11/2013
Quote: scarletninjini

Not a good logical reason there. You only posted about shifting/photoshopping colors on the Ninjini and Flashwing art so that they will look like their variant Skylanders.

Scarletninjini, you are very well aware of the forum sections where you post your fandom topics in the correct place. Why continue to post your Fandom topics in Swap Force, the wrong section?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:19:39 22/11/2013 by Aura24
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3988
#5 Posted: 10:19:38 22/11/2013
So kewl and d4rk smilie
---
bye
#6 Posted: 10:20:19 22/11/2013 | Topic Creator
#7 Posted: 10:23:09 22/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: newkill
So kewl and d4rk smilie

Again, there is only one person that is happy with what I found.
And for that, I thank you, newkill, you are a good person.
#8 Posted: 10:29:37 22/11/2013 | Topic Creator
HEY Aura24, I SENT YOU A PM...
Datminecraftguy Green Sparx Gems: 417
#9 Posted: 10:57:23 22/11/2013
Quote: scarletninjini
HEY Aura24, I SENT YOU A PM...

Please restrict the use of cap locks to proper grammar, if I must say so, aura is right, this is the wrong place to post a thread like this, this belongs in fandom, also, "being awesome" is no reason for a thread to stay in a sub-forum that doesn't suit it's topic. 1 more thing, do you know how to invert colours on windows/Linux because I have a windows and I'm sure a lot of darkspyro users would and we would probably like to see the pictures inverted, otherwise it's kind of a waste of a thread if you ask me.
---
Nyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyan
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#10 Posted: 11:54:32 22/11/2013
This isn't an awesome section, it's a Swap Force discussion. Please listen to Aura and gain some maturity points, then when you can admit to your mistackes we'll talk.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#11 Posted: 13:58:26 22/11/2013
Listen to her, she's been on the forums for years, and this definitely does not belong here. Please move it.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#12 Posted: 15:16:08 22/11/2013
Yeah! Listen to both Aura, Meteo, and ninja!

this does not belong here, and besides, who cares about this?
WarHammer Green Sparx Gems: 264
#13 Posted: 18:01:02 22/11/2013
Wow, That's a lot of hate for bring up a sweet way to see these images.
Let the mod's handle it, no use bumping a topic if you think it's in the wrong place, pm a mod and let them handle it.
No sense in playing 'batman' of boards. Just my two cents.

Thanks again for the tip, they look sweet.

*edit* see, all better! Thanks! smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:08:46 22/11/2013 by WarHammer
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#14 Posted: 14:14:49 23/11/2013
Hey, just saying, this isn't your art. You just found a way to alter the images. Also, this doesn't work on my Mac. It is OS X 10.9 and there isn't any invery color button.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
#15 Posted: 13:47:43 25/11/2013
Quote: shorty
Quote: Matteomax
Listen to her, she's been on the forums for years, and this definitely does not belong here. Please move it.

I'd like to point out that just because someone has been on the forums for a long amount of time, it does not necessarily mean that they are credible or should be listened to on the forums.

Quote: joerox123
Hey, just saying, this isn't your art. You just found a way to alter the images. Also, this doesn't work on my Mac. It is OS X 10.9 and there isn't any invery color button.

To the original poster, as Joerox pointed out, this isn't your art and most people in the Fan Art section would appreciate it if you gave proper credit for the pictures. (i.e. "I don't own the pictures." or "Credit to pictures goes to Activison.")

I don't think the OP ever claimed credit for the photos? Either way, the OP was just pointing out a way to see them in a new 'light', if you will. smilie
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#16 Posted: 21:03:24 25/11/2013
It got moved from the SsF section to here
#17 Posted: 22:00:29 25/11/2013
Why is it such a big deal? A few of us are thankful for posting the way to see these images in a way I hadn't thought of before.
It's just a neat way to alter the color scheme of some images, is it that big a deal? If so, then delete it, maybe? Sorry.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#18 Posted: 22:51:17 25/11/2013
Quote: WarHammer
Why is it such a big deal? A few of us are thankful for posting the way to see these images in a way I hadn't thought of before.
It's just a neat way to alter the color scheme of some images, is it that big a deal? If so, then delete it, maybe? Sorry.

I believe "the big deal" is that the user used images that was not his/hers to begin with and not giving credit to who/which ever company it originated.

Just think of it as one person takes one cookie from you and adds sprinkles on it and claiming it theirs without giving any credit to you. Then you get upset and you sue that person over claiming cash over a cookie they did not bake.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#19 Posted: 22:59:34 25/11/2013
Quote: Trix Master 100

I believe "the big deal" is that the user used images that was not his/hers to begin with and not giving credit to who/which ever company it originated.

Just think of it as one person takes one cookie from you and adds sprinkles on it and claiming it theirs without giving any credit to you. Then you get upset and you sue that person over claiming cash over a cookie they did not bake.

I never saw the OP claim this was theirs? In fact, no where is there a statement claiming these images where the OP.

I get it, jump on the new people. Great, Grand, Awesome...if it's so bad...ask a mod to delete it and stop trolling the OP's topic?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:03:09 25/11/2013 by WarHammer
#20 Posted: 23:02:55 25/11/2013

I never saw the OP claim this was theirs?

Well they don't need to say it sometimes, If they inverted the colors of the original artwork that basically says it. And why do you say "OP"? Nothing is over powered here. Though I think there's a less confusing way of saying "original poster".
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#21 Posted: 23:05:21 25/11/2013

Well they don't need to say it sometimes, If they inverted the colors of the original artwork that basically says it. And why do you say "OP"? Nothing is over powered here. Though I think there's a less confusing way of saying "original poster".

Great, more jumping on the new people. I get it. I'm not in your 'cliche'. No problem. However if you are such a stickler for the rules, why continue to troll the "original poster" and myself. Or...you know, continue trolling...up to you.

*edit* Sorry for using "OP". The forums I mod use it fluently and member can easily tell the difference between the meanings of "Over Powered" and "Original Poster"

*edit* Added clarity for why I used "OP".
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:07:46 25/11/2013 by WarHammer
#22 Posted: 23:09:04 25/11/2013

Great, more jumping on the new people. I get it. I'm not in your 'cliche'. No problem. However if you are such a stickler for the rules, why continue to troll the "original poster" and myself. Or...you know, continue trolling...up to you.

I'm not trolling, I'm just stating facts.

There's a huge difference between trolling and stating facts you know. And I don't jump on new users,. If I wanted to troll I would have misspelled pretty much every in my sentences. But if you certainly cannot tell the difference may you please take a break and think about things?
---
icon from Empoh
#23 Posted: 23:12:42 25/11/2013

I'm not trolling, I'm just stating facts.

There's a huge difference between trolling and stating facts you know. And I don't jump on new users,. If I wanted to troll I would have misspelled pretty much every in my sentences. But if you certainly cannot tell the difference may you please take a break and think about things?

~~~edit~~~

Actually, in this case, it's not implied. It's not like an avatar topic where they are claiming it as 'my avatars' or whatever. He never said 'my images' or anything like that. All the original poster did was say to invert the colors on your computer and look at the images.
Though yeah we shouldn't start a big huge thing over it and I'm not trying to be difficult or anything but he wasn't actually claiming or implying that the images were his.

That's all I was trying to say. No where did the Original Poster imply that these images where the sole property of the Original Poster.

Further more, this is the last post of mine in this thread that does directly related to the inverted images the Original Poster implied to do with these images.

Have a great day!

Maybe dragging the thread "off-topic" would have fit better than "trolling", sorry. Either way, keep up whatever you would like. I'm new, what can I do?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:15:56 25/11/2013 by WarHammer
#24 Posted: 23:12:54 25/11/2013

Actually, in this case, it's not implied. It's not like an avatar topic where they are claiming it as 'my avatars' or whatever. He never said 'my images' or anything like that. All the original poster did was say to invert the colors on your computer and look at the images.
Though yeah we shouldn't start a big huge thing over it and I'm not trying to be difficult or anything but he wasn't actually claiming or implying that the images were his.

Oh. My mistake.
---
icon from Empoh
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#25 Posted: 02:14:22 26/11/2013
Can somebody just invert the colors in the picture and post it?
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me