Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
What are your teachers like? [CLOSED]
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#1 Posted: 03:48:00 21/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Are they fat old people? Are they nice old ladies who hand out candy?
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#2 Posted: 03:48:46 21/11/2013
They're names on a screen. Bunches of pixels, my compromise

NO REALLY
I have no idea I don't know them well /online courses
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#3 Posted: 03:49:29 21/11/2013
1st: Hippie who is on drugs
2nd: ehh nice skinny 50 yr old
3rd: fat 30 year old with like three kids idek
4th: chinese lady with one little kid but she looks like she's 12
5th: cranky old single lady
6th: day 1- fat old cranky man, day 2- super sweet and nice lady
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#4 Posted: 03:50:05 21/11/2013
the ones i see the most i like, my accounting teacher is super nice and my math professor is always really enthusiastic and fun and his voice sounds vaguely like tom kenny's
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#5 Posted: 03:50:26 21/11/2013
1: Boring
2: Cusses
3: Jokes
4: Gives out candy :)
5: Nice man (I have him twice)
6: P.E
7: Jokes and stories
8: Read 5
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#6 Posted: 03:53:57 21/11/2013
1: Super nice and fun.
2: Eh... Eh...
3: Amazing! She gives us candy!
4: He's okay I guess.
5: THIS OLD MAN NEEDS TO ****ING RETIRE.
6: Super nice.
7: She's nice.
8: AMAZING DOSJFOSKFKF
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#7 Posted: 04:01:14 21/11/2013
1.(Bible) Lectures us about sports, does review games and gives us candy, he hit me on the head today because I wouldn't give him a high-five.
2.(English)Lectures us about the Bible and Narnia, they're pretty interesting. Always points me out due to my writing abilities ._.
3.(Life Science)Pretty funny guy, loves to tell stories, which are always pretty funny and interesting.
4.(PE) ... PE teacher... He's fun, pushes you a lot. If you come in near last, he'll tease you playfully about how slow you run.
5. LUNCH <3
6.(World History) .... Uh... Strict, kind of pushes us too much. Loses track of time A LOT
7.(High Math)Fun, makes sure we understand the math, helps us, very nice.
8 (Computer Lit.)Day A: Eh, I don't really know. He's alright (Study Skills)Day B: STRICT! You can't even say "this sucks" or "suck" or write it in your papers. Talk about stringent.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:42:27 21/11/2013 by Cynderluv8801
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#8 Posted: 04:40:21 21/11/2013
I just finished school a couple weeks ago so technically they aren't my teachers anymore but eh.
1. My Classics teacher is really sarcastic and constanly tells us how he "hates all his students equally" and that the one thing he never wanted to be as a kid was a teacher. He's great. He looks kinda like Santa.
2. My English teacher dresses exclusively in suits but is actually pretty funny. Tho it's an A class so it's probably just cause there aren't any ****heads in the class.
3. My calculus teacher is pretty cool as well, only smart people take calc so there aren't any annoying kids, so he can actually relax and make jokes.
4. My graphics teacher loves the sound of his own voice and constantly talks through the entire lesson. He also CANNOT PRONOUNCE MY NAME RIGHT AND IT PISSES ME OFF. But it's too minor a minspronounciation for me to bother correcting him.
5. My art teacher is great. Pretty much everyone in the school who takes art loves her. Only teacher I have that isn't a sassy old man.
6. My physics teacher is pretty alright, that's really all there is to say.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
Thepokeman Blue Sparx Gems: 590
#9 Posted: 05:23:51 21/11/2013
In primary school you only have on tearcher per year and every subject including Physical Education so my teacher this year(in school years)
Nice, reads stories, gives out chocolate before break, has parties if it is someone in the class birthday, great maths teacher, amazing art teacher, perfect for every other subject(it sould take forever to list all of them), Lets us sing and put on ''appropriate'' songs (we ard aloud wrecking ball and can't stop but only the lyric videos because of there music videos) and gives us free time on the computer once we finshed our work
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#10 Posted: 10:01:21 21/11/2013
Maths-Nice enough
Music-Too bloody passionate
English-awesome
PSHE-Really nice, calls everyone gorgeous

ect
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#11 Posted: 10:55:47 21/11/2013
they all suck except the it and art teachers
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#12 Posted: 11:54:12 21/11/2013
1st (choir): Lighthearted, nice, and young, kind of lazy though
2nd (PE): Is a nice guy personally, but a huge jerk during the class. He'll literally scream at you and send you to in-school suspension if you don't want to play or if you walk during kickball when we switch sides
3rd (algebra 1): Super nice, middle-aged woman who looks like Laura from Face Off
4th (honors biology): Hilarious and nice middle-aged man
5th (transportation systems): Middle-aged man who's kinda eh, don't care for him much and I hate his class
6th (preparing for college and careers): Old woman who's nice but a boring teacher who teaches a class no one likes really
7th (honors english): Very funny and kind and lighthearted, also young
---
but i love it all smooth
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#13 Posted: 12:01:15 21/11/2013
all are assholes
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#14 Posted: 14:23:18 21/11/2013
I'll describe them all with a few words each.

1:Newbie.
2:Screamer.
3:Peaceful.
4:Old as hell.
5:Waaaay to hot to be 34.
6:Waaaaay to caring.
7:Looks waaaaaay to much like Jack Sparrow.
8:Screamer + Old.
9:Softie.
10: Decent.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:24:57 21/11/2013 by DummyZ
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#15 Posted: 14:47:02 21/11/2013
1. Really nice lady who has taken the time to help me understand math just a bit better
2. Best History Teacher Ever.
3. He's ok...sometimes his science class is okay, sometimes it isn't.
4. Waaaaay too nice. He can't teach for the life of him and since there are desktop computers in the room, everyone is either on Tumblr or YouTube and when he does make us do something, everyone gets pissy about it.
5. Without a doubt my favorite teacher.
6. We have a sub until March, all she makes us do is partner work and crossword puzzles. When I say I want to work alone, she pairs us up with someone who bullies me and without hearing my protests. She has killed French Class for me...
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#16 Posted: 15:10:39 21/11/2013
At least one goes on Reddit to see what students say about his department. And another one wrote his doctoral on the sprawling universes Bethesda has put together and plans to teach a Game of Thrones seminar next semester.

...My schools is "different." <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
John 3-16 Ripto Gems: 0
#17 Posted: 15:16:06 21/11/2013
Quote: Cynderluv8801
1.(Bible) Lectures us about sports, does review games and gives us candy, he hit me on the head today because I wouldn't give him a high-five.
2.(English)Lectures us about the Bible and Narnia, they're pretty interesting. Always points me out due to my writing abilities ._.
3.(Life Science)Pretty funny guy, loves to tell stories, which are always pretty funny and interesting.
4.(PE) ... PE teacher... He's fun, pushes you a lot. If you come in near last, he'll tease you playfully about how slow you run.
5. LUNCH <3
6.(World History) .... Uh... Strict, kind of pushes us too much. Loses track of time A LOT
7.(High Math)Fun, makes sure we understand the math, helps us, very nice.
8 (Computer Lit.)Day A: Eh, I don't really know. He's alright (Study Skills)Day B: STRICT! You can't even say "this sucks" or "suck" or write it in your papers. Talk about stringent.

It's illegal for a teacher to come in contact with a student.

It's also illegal to lecture kids about the bible. (Unless you go to a christian school)
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#18 Posted: 16:54:11 21/11/2013
So far none of my teachers hate me, so I'm fine with that.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#19 Posted: 17:02:36 21/11/2013
Maths: Alright but he is kinda mean...

Science: Pretty good...

Ebglish: She is alright but a lot of people are bad and don't like her...
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me