Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Gimme ideas [CLOSED]
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#1 Posted: 00:19:12 18/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Theoretically, what would be the best way to annihilate 99% of human life from all continents outside of North and South America?

I swear I'm not planning on becoming a generic super villian, I just need this for writing.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
popfizzfan4life Ripto Gems: 1471
#2 Posted: 00:21:00 18/11/2013
Brainwashing a group of scientists, have them create monsters, then use them to destroy/conquer EARTH! is an idea
SilverWolf1129 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#3 Posted: 00:23:20 18/11/2013
Nukes or poisonous gas.
---
It begins with them. But ends, with me. Their son. Vaxus.
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#4 Posted: 00:24:14 18/11/2013
Perhaps biological warfare? Reproduction of the microbes found on Mars and export of goods and refusing imports is the perfect conspiracy being there seems to be no cure. We can give the medically advanced countries measles or something. :I
---
BREATHE AIR.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#5 Posted: 00:29:19 18/11/2013
Summoning giant meteors the size of the moon.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10205
#6 Posted: 00:33:38 18/11/2013
Quote: DummyZ

But the meteors of that size would destroy the earth. They have more explosion power than all of the nuclear weapons combined.

But to answer the original question I say that spam the whole other world with annoying ridiculous social media superstars etc. driving all the other people mad. Or let other continents disappear of the smug storms that they create in their superiority complexes. I don't know.... hard to say good advice to that because the whole western hemisphere is quite a unity.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
#7 Posted: 00:38:10 18/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: popfizzfan4life
Brainwashing a group of scientists, have them create monsters, then use them to destroy/conquer EARTH! is an idea

I was thinking of having more of a '****ed up government' dystopia, not an "Attack on Titan" dystopia.

Quote: SilverWolf1129
Nukes or poisonous gas.

I was thinking of using nukes, but then the US needs to not be blown up and they're probably the ones who would start it.

Quote: Cynderfan507
Create a giant radio tower and play nothing but Justin Bieber and One Direction.

Yes. Perfect.

Quote: ThroneOfMalefor
Perhaps biological warfare? Reproduction of the microbes found on Mars and export of goods and refusing imports is the perfect conspiracy being there seems to be no cure. We can give the medically advanced countries measles or something. :I

That actually sounds pretty smart. I might use that.

Quote: DummyZ

[User Posted Image]
I'm sorry the reference was just to perfect I couldn't resist.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#8 Posted: 00:42:33 18/11/2013
Have you ever played pandemic? The easiest way would be to infect a couple hundred people with the super-disease, then send them all over the planet. Seal the borders, the airports and the ship-ports. Then just wait.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#9 Posted: 00:45:27 18/11/2013
The T-Virus.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#10 Posted: 00:48:49 18/11/2013
Pop Tarts
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#11 Posted: 00:53:47 18/11/2013
Unleash the Krakin
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#12 Posted: 00:57:23 18/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: kardonis
Have you ever played pandemic? The easiest way would be to infect a couple hundred people with the super-disease, then send them all over the planet. Seal the borders, the airports and the ship-ports. Then just wait.

I'm also liking this idea. It's also a good one I can control what countries it gets into.

Quote: Seiki
The T-Virus.

I'm not looking for a zombie apocolypse, just everyone dead.

Quote: awesomerockets
Pop Tarts

Poisonous pop tarts?

Quote: DragonCamo
Unleash the Krakin

Yes. One sea monster can totally annihilate most life on the planet, including on large land masses where these is no water.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#13 Posted: 00:58:18 18/11/2013
Kidnap people from other countries and torture them into training to become a soldier. After that, buy out companies and make one gigantic company. Once you do that, take control of North and South America and make one gigantic army and dictatorship. Start kidnapping scientists from around the world to make the ultimate super weapon. After that, march around the world with your great army. The only way those countries survive is if they join you in your march to dominate the Earth. If they don't join you, use the super weapon on them and blast them to kingdom come. Once you have all countries dominated, you will build one gigantic government to rule the world.

So, how do you like it?
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#14 Posted: 02:07:31 18/11/2013
Quote: Dragons-go-hrr
Theoretically, what would be the best way to annihilate 99% of human life from all continents outside of North and South America?

I swear I'm not planning on becoming a generic super villian, I just need this for writing.

Simulcast Plan 9 From Outer Space. The world will drop dead from how terrible it is. >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#15 Posted: 02:13:02 18/11/2013
Zombie Apocalypses.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#16 Posted: 04:46:59 18/11/2013
Quote: awesomerockets
Pop Tarts

this has worked in the past
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#17 Posted: 04:55:39 18/11/2013
A disease, that the Americas have immunity too and extremely deadly to those without immunity to it.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
icedragon333 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6076
#18 Posted: 13:31:13 18/11/2013
Anything biological or nuclear could potentially effect the American Continents. This covers diseases.

Meteors are beyond us right now. And one large enough to even partially destroy Eurasia would affect the Americas also.

The best answer would be war, and/or economic dominance.
---
No.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:32:24 18/11/2013 by icedragon333
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me