Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Tornado in IL [CLOSED]
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#1 Posted: 18:04:54 17/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Just that there is a tornado in my state! And it may pass us it already crushed one town I'm freaking out a bit.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#2 Posted: 18:07:42 17/11/2013
EEEEEE YOU SAID YOUR STATE

CHAINED SKULL LIVES IN ILLONOIS CHZAINED SKULL LIVES IN ILLONOIS
On a serious note, I am sorry, best wishes to you and your family!@
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#3 Posted: 18:10:21 17/11/2013
i don't live there anymore smilie
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#4 Posted: 18:15:05 17/11/2013
It's in the town my school is at and it's coming towards my hometown I'm in right now. So there you go guys I live in Illinois.
#5 Posted: 18:16:12 17/11/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor
EEEEEE YOU SAID YOUR PAST STATE
BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS

yeah, i don't know why that turns you on
i think i posted my current state before
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#6 Posted: 18:18:45 17/11/2013
Quote: Rendar
It's in the town my school is at and it's coming towards my hometown I'm in right now. So there you go guys I live in Illinois.

Not gonna say it.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#7 Posted: 18:45:58 17/11/2013
Stay safe!
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#8 Posted: 19:18:58 17/11/2013
This topic reminds me of HDAZ.
#9 Posted: 19:26:57 17/11/2013
rendar's power is out because of this ooooooooooooooooo
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#10 Posted: 19:27:53 17/11/2013
Quote: Big Green
BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS BIG GREEN USED TO LIVE IN ILLONOIS

Everything turns him on.
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#11 Posted: 19:35:22 17/11/2013
Be safe!
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#12 Posted: 19:51:35 17/11/2013
Quote: somePerson
This topic reminds me of HDAZ.

Ah, memories.
Xalainu Gold Sparx Gems: 2208
#13 Posted: 23:52:28 17/11/2013
Oh, geez... .n.
I live in Illinois.
I'm already at Shibs's house and a few hours ago when we were watching a movie, a tornado warning came up.
I hope the tornado doesn't come in around where I am... ;A;
---
Happiness comes from pain. If you do not get through the pain, you do not get the happiness in the long run.
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#14 Posted: 03:10:19 18/11/2013
A pretty big storm is hitting. And I'm not far from Illinois.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#15 Posted: 03:22:22 18/11/2013
Quote: somePerson
Quote: Big Green

Everything turns him on.

kinky
---
words. letters. filler.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#16 Posted: 04:12:07 18/11/2013
Yeh. There was a tornado watch/warning in my state. Even now I can hear the harsh winds blowing around... D:
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#17 Posted: 04:36:23 18/11/2013
Quote: Pixilism
Tornadoes aren't like hurricanes, they don't last long.

doesn't mean they aren't scary
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#18 Posted: 04:47:59 18/11/2013
There was a tornado watch in my state too earlier this afternoon, it's calmed down now though.
I'm glad, tornado weather really freaks me out.

Best wishes to everyone affected by one. I hope everyone is alright smilie
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:49:22 18/11/2013 by LevanJess
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#19 Posted: 04:52:07 18/11/2013
me during tornado hour
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
words. letters. filler.
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#20 Posted: 04:52:41 18/11/2013
If youre still alive holdup three fingers, if your near death hold up two, and if your dead hold down 1one.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me