Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Luna the black dragon [CLOSED]
cynder21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2214
#51 Posted: 20:56:48 26/10/2008 | Topic Creator
" well who did it then?" asked luna looking at the ocean in the sky. " well there are four dragon that could have done it. Tsunami, Hurricane, and malefor, the evil three. they are all dead." said luna plainly." and another dragon with enough power to do this is the most evil and powerful dragon you will ever meet. Fires." luna never heard about this before" even more than malefor?" cynder did not like this but she said " yes qiute more powerful."
---
This old place has changed too much
#52 Posted: 21:08:08 26/10/2008 | Topic Creator
well this is not part of the story but here is some information on the evil three. WE all know malefor. Tsunami: born around the time of malefor's birth. unknown to the land but terroized the sea. malefor and him joined forces and later Hurricane joined. Hurricane:younger than the other two created storms and monsters for evil purposes almost wiping out the air dragons. THe story: all three were making a plan to wipe out the world when malefor was trapped it ended. later tsunami was killed by luna and hurricane trapped by comet in the forbidden temple long ago. Hurricane came out when malefor was freed but was temporaly killed by luna.
---
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#53 Posted: 21:35:25 27/10/2008
its really good! but when you say comet do you mean my comet? the silver dragon? becuse in my story comet is a young silver dragon! are you talking about a diff. dragon and accidently used the same name? or are you using my dragon in your story?
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#54 Posted: 01:06:52 01/11/2008 | Topic Creator
um no just kinda made it up without thinking! ahh should have known!
---
#55 Posted: 01:09:56 01/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Luna said" i'll stop him." cynder looked up wide eyed" nooo he is to strong spyro and i will kill him he must be desrtoyed! he brought back Hurricane!" luna looked up. this is a big no no." well what did this guy do?" spyro looked down at luna and said" created malefor, tsunami, and hurricane and destroyed the world."
---
spyrorockforeva Green Sparx Gems: 391
#56 Posted: 15:59:33 01/11/2008
oh i like the new chapters smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
spread the word to the world
#57 Posted: 19:46:40 01/11/2008
really cool! oh and cynder21 read my story! i wrote more!
---
#58 Posted: 00:54:08 02/11/2008 | Topic Creator
okay got it!

" how did he destroy the world?" asked luna, she looked around the world was still there upside down but there." well comet brought it back." said spyro. " how did comet bring it back? he used the only thing that can reverse the effect of the dark amulet. a light amulet?" asked luna thinking she has it." no, a willing sacrifice."
---
#59 Posted: 01:09:00 02/11/2008
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i like!
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
plzzzzzzzz continue! smilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
#60 Posted: 16:18:21 02/11/2008
yeah, really cool! so who's comet?!
---
#61 Posted: 16:37:46 02/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynder09

no one in perticular..... just kinda made him up as a the best hero the dragons ever known.
---
#62 Posted: 16:52:09 02/11/2008
Quote: cynder21
Quote: Cynder09

no one in perticular..... just kinda made him up as a the best hero the dragons ever known.

really cool! hes not quite that much of a hero in my story!
---
#63 Posted: 18:32:51 02/11/2008 | Topic Creator
it was the night before they were to take on fires. Luna went to sleep and had a dream. Comet was in there. he was a big white dragon. " luna and came to tell you how to defeat fires. you must master the element of dreaming. i banished him when i sacrificed myself. he is still in there but he has power if he is freed you are all doomed." luna looked up " is a sarcrifice still needed? yes very much to reverse the desructiopn, your spirit will work with the ancestors to kill him once and for all."
---
#64 Posted: 18:35:08 02/11/2008
woa! really cool! write more! i wrote more of mine!
---
#65 Posted: 20:14:21 02/11/2008 | Topic Creator
luna said" how do i use dream?" comet taught her everything" use this tomoorow night teach everyone, except for saphira and drake." Luna woke up and taught spyro and cynder. it was night and cynder said " are you ready?" they nodded their heads and went into the dream world. Fires began to laugh." hahahaha you think you can stop me?" hurricane came out and froze spyro solid!" luna used her dream fury but only effected him a little. Fires swong his tail around and cynder went flying into a pillar. luna was alone. he bite her and she was poisened. all this happened in 10 secounds. Luna was laying there painfully the poisen was going to kill her. she heard comet say" only a spirit can finish him off" luna stood up. she glowed a white color. she fell on the floor." ahhh she is dead" Fires smiled cynder said " noooooo" she went to hurricane and killed him with her dark powers.fires turned around cynder could not defeat him" what nooooo" he yelled.
---
#66 Posted: 22:16:25 02/11/2008 | Topic Creator
luna was standing behind behind him she was a spirit and was still glowing white" your time has come i call the ancestors here, you shall rcieve your punishment!" luna said this in a creepy voice. Fires looked around and the ancestors came and ran threw him. he screamed but dissapeared everything was gone. luna looked down unhappily. her father unfrozen and mother waking up from her blows. she turned white but returned them back from the dream world. comet said " you have done well. what happens to me?" luna started to cry. she wanted to go but she had to stay. comet said " living souls of sacrifice may they return back to earth and protect all who stand." luna woke up in her body. cynder and spyro smileing at her. luna heard comet say" you have been given one more life............a war is coming........be prepared."
---
#67 Posted: 22:19:05 02/11/2008 | Topic Creator
end of season two!!!! i'll write more of the later! the future war will be called
forgotten war
---
#68 Posted: 21:43:53 03/11/2008 | Topic Creator
hey before i write again!!!! is anyone here??? hello??? * echo*
---
#69 Posted: 21:49:19 03/11/2008
i'm here! awsome story! please write more! i wrote more of mine!
---
#70 Posted: 22:00:04 03/11/2008 | Topic Creator
meanwhile on sosa's island: " i'll have my revenge on the dragon race. they will pay for what they did to fires and the evil three! i will make them sorry!!! Dragon slayer!!! ready your army...we will continue the forgotton war and finish the tab once and for all!!!!!" Alan, son of malefor grinned." time to have a family reunoin!!!!!!! set coarse fot the temple!!!"

i will explain sosa's island and the past forgotten war later!!!
---
#71 Posted: 22:03:08 03/11/2008
really cool! i'm writing more after soon!
---
#72 Posted: 22:11:55 03/11/2008 | Topic Creator
okay time to explain! warning this is not part of the story!!
sosa's island: birth place of the first female dragon....sosa!! she had many children and is rumored to be the first dargon. the island is honored as such.
forgotten war: war againist good and evil. chily the spirit dragon ended it...but evil still thinks it is not over.
comet: protecter of realms. defeated evil three all at once...sacrificeing himself....he is know the king of the spirits.
Chily: the female counterpart of comet, ended the forgotten war and made it forgotten.....she is the mother of malefor.
fires: fist nale dragon and father of all dragons.
Here is some future definition
the eclipse: chily used this to end the forgotten war and create the black and purple dragon. sosa: immortal mother of the dragons with powers beyond anyone's understanding. plains of seso: were the ancestors of the great hero's go...a beautiful forest. chit islands: the place of thousand whispers and were luna, comet, and chily were born. were the ancient temple still stands.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:20:09 03/11/2008 by cynder21
#73 Posted: 22:34:36 03/11/2008
really cool! please write more!
---
#74 Posted: 01:23:27 04/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Luna that night had a weird dream. it showed a blue dragon powerful suddenly the sun blacked out and a dragon maybe malefor howled but the elclipse kept destoying a vast army. " take that dragon slayer" yelled the blue dragon. She yelled "i banish you to the chit islands!!!! there you will witness the birth of a great hero and she will finish you off!!!!" The dragon disapeared and so did the army. Chily looked up and said" please sosa mother of me protect us all and grant me this!!! black and purple dragons to help us all!!! destroy the evil ones that threaten us all!!!"She turned a white glow...she was sacrificeing herself.. with a final whisper she said " protect my son.....malefor!!" luna woke up and remebered that she sacrificed herself to protect her family but the blue dargon's voice was in her head " the evil; dragons last stand....be prebared......" luna heard a crash and wooshing and saw out her window the army she saw in her dreams.
---
#75 Posted: 01:33:35 04/11/2008
woa!!! really cool!!! please write more!!! this is great!!!
---
#76 Posted: 01:35:34 04/11/2008 | Topic Creator
yeah i think chapter three will be the best!!! i need to think more hey did you lok into the spoiler thing cause now maybe you should!!!
---
#77 Posted: 01:39:30 04/11/2008
Quote: cynder21
yeah i think chapter three will be the best!!! i need to think more hey did you lok into the spoiler thing cause now maybe you should!!!

ok! i'll look at it!
---
#78 Posted: 01:36:02 05/11/2008 | Topic Creator
cynder ran into luna's room. " we have to run now" luna got saphira and spyro was flying out the door. the army was huge. spyro was hit with poisen darts but they still somehow manged to escape. " that was the dragon slayer's army!!! how did they get free i saw him when luna was born at the ancient temple. we should go there now." cynder and spyro said. luna looked puzzled. she thought she was born at the temple. " guys what are you talking about? luna we are going to the chit islands...were you were born...and i think it is time we showed you the legends of comet,chily,and yourself."
---
#79 Posted: 01:45:58 05/11/2008
woa!!! really cool!!! i wrote more too!!!
---
#80 Posted: 22:14:59 05/11/2008 | Topic Creator
They reached chit islands and they began to look around." ohh whats this" sqeaked drake flying towards a pretty looking flower. " if you touch it you will turn to ashes." said spyro. DRake gulped and backed away. " so is that the temple?' said luna looking at the structure. it was big and black. it had writeing on it and three pictures. one of chily, one of comet, and one of luna. " before we go inside i will read the legends of comet and chily. This is chily's... daughter of strength and beauty,she guides us in the dark, and shall light the way to peace." Luna knew what he meant. she sacrificed herself which created the light that destoyed the dark. " this is comet's....master of dreams shall he banished the one who defeats most of all. king if spirits may he guide the last hero though the last war." luna got the first half but the second is confusing.spyro said" these were written before they were born by sosa. the mother of all. here is the last one...luna's....the last hero's stand and shall live twice by ghost kings hand will defeat all who stand in the sosa's island but shall pay for peace one far worst than death."
---
#81 Posted: 22:21:55 05/11/2008
wow! thats really cool! its awsome! write more!
---
#82 Posted: 20:26:42 06/11/2008
yeah i like chapters plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue!
---
spyro rocks foreva
#83 Posted: 23:29:51 06/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Sudenly sosa and seso appeared. Sosa said" you must defeat dragon slayer before he unleahes his army i have seen this in my visions." seso then said " as the father of all dragon i give you the power of dawn and dusk! shall you control death!!" luna then said " wait i thought fires. no i am the father of dragons." Luna listened after she turned around and siad " we need to get to sosa's island and kill the last evil with the eclipse." They flew with with sosa's island in sight luna eyes turned mad as she saw alan expecting them.
---
#84 Posted: 23:37:26 06/11/2008
wow! really cool!
---
#85 Posted: 20:49:55 07/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Alan laughed " i've been expecting you." The dragon slayer and his army came out of nowere and began fighting. cynder was down quick and poor saphira and drake did not stand a chance. Luna looked up at the sun as the army continued to beat her up. then the eclipse came and luna turned black and white the dragon slayer and alan were destoryed. They thought the armies were gong but it was not. " why did this happen! dragon slayer but up a curse..without a leader they can not be stoped nor controlled". said cynder answering saphira's question. luna looked out there was no stopping them luna then said " go i'll be fine." spyro looked at his daughter and knew she had to do this so he flew away. luna binded herself with the army she became there leader. she then felt the evil of the army come in but she was strong enough to take it.
---
#86 Posted: 21:20:31 07/11/2008 | Topic Creator
just saying i am finishing chapter three today.
---
#87 Posted: 21:21:08 07/11/2008
wow! really cool!
---
#88 Posted: 21:28:41 07/11/2008 | Topic Creator
it was a year and luna looked out toward th dragon realms. she looked down at the army and she knew how to get rid of every little one of them. she looked at the sky and said " may the sosa protect and guide me." then she binded herself to the eclipse the creatures of the army screamed and vanished. as the power vaporised them.finally it was over. comet waited for luna to come to him for she gave herself up. but luna did not come and comet could not find her. seso then said " by binding to the eclipse she gave up live and spirit which is the ultimate sacrifice. so she is really gone" comet started to cry at this. " yes there is no afterlife for luna she is gone and only there in memeories."
---
#89 Posted: 21:30:32 07/11/2008
wow! really cool! please write more!
---
#90 Posted: 21:36:06 07/11/2008 | Topic Creator
sosa and her beauty looked out toward the moon and said " i miss you sweet luna." she turned around and had a vision. then she began to say " three hero's stand tall one of king one of spirit and one of neither they will create the ultimate weapon and free what matters most! may they end a tragety that shall strike all may they will not bow to the might that had captured the land and filled hearts with hate."

okay people thst was chapter three so more will come!
---
#91 Posted: 21:45:16 07/11/2008
wow! thats awsome! please write more soon!
---
#92 Posted: 20:30:16 12/11/2008 | Topic Creator
okay i am going to write more on friday sorry my computer broke and i just got a new one!!!
---
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#93 Posted: 20:35:20 12/11/2008
I think i just got a virus, though i have deleted anything created today

Edit: I did, my PC froze so i restarted it, now no programs boot up. To make it worse, no one knows where the windows disc is. I have nothing but my Wii to post now.......
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:58:38 12/11/2008 by Cynder_fan
#94 Posted: 21:30:56 12/11/2008
well, i hope you write more soon!
---
#95 Posted: 21:33:29 12/11/2008
We are all in luck!! I dont know if i should call it a mirical, but one last restart and the windows xp ISO file and exe's work!!! Im scanning for virus right now!!! God thank Silro!!! (He's the one who downloaded the ISO)
---
#96 Posted: 21:44:11 12/11/2008
well thats good!
---
#97 Posted: 21:47:54 12/11/2008
Uh huh! Norton may be slowing my PC down for now, but say godbye mr. Virus!!! smilie
---
#98 Posted: 21:59:13 12/11/2008
well, at least the virus will be gone!
---
#99 Posted: 22:25:09 12/11/2008
Well good news is that no virus has been found, maybe i did wipe it out, but windows glitched?

Anyway, we too off topic.
---
#100 Posted: 22:41:38 12/11/2008
well, thats good that the virus is gone!
---
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me