Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Luna the black dragon [CLOSED]
cynder21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2214
#1 Posted: 00:58:30 27/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Spyro sighed as he looked at cynder thing have gone smoothly since malefor's end. Except now. The egg laid there moving and wobbling but no egg was cracking. " i can't take it any more" yells cynder as she sractched the egg open. The baby girl looked up and smiled. she was black like cynder but had purple eyes like spyro. She began to walk but kept falling and eventually started crying. Cynder sang a lullabye. " what should we name her" asked cynder. spyro looked outside and the moons were bright " luna we shall name her luna".
---
This old place has changed too much
#2 Posted: 01:07:57 27/09/2008 | Topic Creator
10 years later: "dad dad'can i learn dark now"? spyro looked at luna and though, she was growing so fast and she was like a purple dragon and can open portals like cynder. "no". Luna looked down unhappily and said" i'll ask mom if she can teach me then" Cynder smiled at luna and said" i will teach you wind" luna was ready and poised but sudenly she let go of a powerful wind fury that even hurt cynder and spyro!!!!!!! Luna gasped and began to fly away! " luna"!!!! cried cynder. she began to cry and spyro said"what happened" cynder looked at him "luna" is all she moaned.

I will release more of the story tomorrow........smilie
---
black dragon Ripto Gems: 2470
#3 Posted: 01:25:19 27/09/2008
The name of this topic...smilie.

But cool story.
#4 Posted: 01:28:12 27/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks The story will take place right after luna ran away and there is some fighting invloved and dreadwings.......smilie
---
#5 Posted: 15:38:03 27/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Spyro went flying after after luna. he heard wing and though luna was behind him. Cynder was behind him "do you see her yet? it is getting dark" her voice was cracked and spyro heard her cying softely. Then they heard screaming! They saw Luna surronded by dreadwings! She looked scared then she yelped"mommy daddy help me!!!!!" But luna did not need help she blew them away with a poisen fury. it did not kill all of them. One grapped luna and began to fly away!!! Cynder charged after the dreadwing and killed the dreadwing. Spyro killed the rest of the dreadwings. Cynder said "we still make a great team"
---
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#6 Posted: 18:53:21 27/09/2008
cool. My fan dragons called Luna!! smilie But she blue and controls the stars.
---
Back from hibernation.
#7 Posted: 20:21:45 27/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Nice i love the name luna and always dreamt of a daughter of spyro and cynder so i made a story!
---
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#8 Posted: 20:23:35 27/09/2008
Double cool! Mines daughter of spyro too! smilie This is weird! 0.o well, I made her ages ago, Im suprised I remember her deign!
---
Back from hibernation.
#9 Posted: 20:26:30 27/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Well i am about to post another part of the story!
---
#10 Posted: 20:33:05 27/09/2008 | Topic Creator
2 years later: "dad are we done training yet?" " yes' said spyro to luna. Luna has just finished learning ice and is quite powerful...like a purple dragon. Cynder walked through a door and said " spyro there is trouble." spyro ran up to cynder and siad"what is it. Apes and lots of them " said cynder. "were. by my old.......home" This troubled spyro a lot. "tomorrow" Cynder nodded. It was the middle of the night and luna began to fly to cynder's old home. " i will prove to them i am ready to fight!"
---
#11 Posted: 20:34:47 27/09/2008 | Topic Creator
there will be more in about 5 days.....smilie
---
#12 Posted: 20:28:36 01/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Luna was flying and reached the old tower. there were a lot of aped but Luna was a great fighter and was able to kick their butts bad. She was in the tower when a giant ape came. He looked like the ape Gual but he was fatter. Luna hit him with some fire but it did nothing. not even a ice fury killed him! He waved his hand and something thunked on luna's head. It was the morning and cynder and spyro could not find Luna anywere. " i will go look in the pool" said spyro. Spyro saw where luna was and siad " cynder we need to go stop the ape king again". Meanwhile luna was in a cage hanging from the cieling yelling " mom? Dad? we have some ape trouble"!!!
---
#13 Posted: 23:02:26 07/10/2008 | Topic Creator
" now all we have to do is wait for the purple dragon to come" laughed the ape king. Luna just sneered at him and hoped that they did come anyway. Meanwhile spyro and cynder came flying to concurrent skies. " Do you think the new ape king is as bad as Gual ?" asked spyro. " probaly not he is fat and stupid". Then they heard Luna shriek and gasp! Cynder said " i'm coming" When they got there they killed many apes and began to go to the ape king'....charles. When they got there he said" i've been expecting you" then he waved his hand and thonk thonk. When cynder woke up both luna and spyro were gone and nowere in sight." spyro! luna! were are you!" Concurrent skeis were empty! Suddenly a fimiliar voice said after she fainted" look on the pool and you will find answers."
---
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#14 Posted: 00:34:46 08/10/2008
that is really good!!! can u write more? i really like Luna i always liked the idea of spyro and cynder getting together and having a kid!
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#15 Posted: 14:00:33 09/10/2008 | Topic Creator
on monday!
---
#16 Posted: 21:31:27 13/10/2008 | Topic Creator
When cynder looked in the pool it showed the swamp.So cynder began to fly to the swamp. But they were not there. " where are they!!" In the temple" the voice replied. They were at the temple. " nice to see you cynder" said the ape king. Suddenly she was turned into evil cynder again!!!! THe king said " finish them" and pointed to a frighten Luna and spyro.
---
#17 Posted: 21:35:18 13/10/2008
cool! i love it! please write more!
---
Doinu Green Sparx Gems: 261
#18 Posted: 21:37:32 13/10/2008
it is very good!
---
O.o.O
Im keeping all three eyes on you.
#19 Posted: 22:03:04 13/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks
Cynder looked at spyro and luna. She stood up........as if to hit then...then turned around and attcked the ape king! " i will not be used!" said cynder. She quickly killed him and the rest of them with a fury. She turned back to normal and got spyro and luna out of the cage" I though you were going to kill us that was the plan" said spyro. " really? why did they leave me at concurrent skies?" Luna said" they were stupid" They all laughed but the dark days were not over.
---
#20 Posted: 23:01:17 14/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Luna looked down at the eggs. they were the new one to arrive for it was year of the dragon and celebration was high. Luna wanted to know one thing. Who her grandparents are. she asked spyro and he said " i don't know" he was always sad about that. When Luna asked cynder she looked confused and siad " i only know who my father is. Who is? who is it?" luna asked excidley. a big grin on her face! Cynder said " the dark master".
---
#21 Posted: 23:30:01 14/10/2008
wow! really cool! please write more soon! can't wait to find out what happens next!
---
gamer900 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1382
#22 Posted: 23:39:25 14/10/2008
good job writing this story! keep on writing smilie
#23 Posted: 20:20:02 16/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks in a little while....tomorrow.........
---
#24 Posted: 21:26:05 16/10/2008 | Topic Creator
one year later: one day luna was flying over the vast ocean. she was knida depressed not about the dark master but that she did not know her other grandparents. But a gyser came out from nowere and sucked her in the ocean! she was sinking deeper and deeper and she couldn't breath! a figure appeared out of nowere and luna blacked out..........
---
#25 Posted: 22:56:09 16/10/2008
really cool! can't wait to read more!
---
#26 Posted: 23:38:19 16/10/2008 | Topic Creator
when Luna woke up she was still under water......but she was breathing normally! she looked around and her eyes landed on a nice looking dragon who was under water too and breathing fine. " who are you?" asked Luna " well i am two things one a sea dragon and two your grandmother on your father's side."

Sorry if it is short but it is still good. right?
---
#27 Posted: 23:41:20 16/10/2008
yeah! its really good! please write more!
---
#28 Posted: 20:49:39 17/10/2008 | Topic Creator
okay
" really this is great then you know who my dad's dad is right?" said luna. " yep spyro's dad is ......guess first" ummmm ignitous?" said Luna. " you are a good guesser young dragon. do you know who mt mom's mom is? yes her name was ..............Juno.....she died a long time ago"luna looked down but her grandmother said" but the reason i brought you here was to learn your powers. but i know my powers already. not quite." Luna looked confused. her grandmother siad " the power of the ocean the dark master left destruction and a monster is still here. come we most go to the temple."
---
#29 Posted: 20:56:34 17/10/2008
cool! i really like it! write more soon!
---
#30 Posted: 21:38:08 18/10/2008 | Topic Creator
at the temple luna trained in her new water powers. gysers, waves, rain, and snow are now in her power! she could control the weather! " now you must face the monster tsunami! he is qiute powerful and you need to defeat him soon. he wants to flood the mainland to take it over!" luna eyes popped open" where is he? in that cave. be careful i would do it but i am not that strong any more." when luna went in a giant serpent came in " well look who it is it is the granddaughter of the purple dragon, black dragon, and the sea queen such a powerful family" luna sudeenly used her earht power to make a ditch in the ocean floor and used her water powers to control the current! the serpent fought and luna now knew he was too strong. she did a powerful sky fury which mad the water rough! tsunami went down. luna breahted and fainted. she used up too much power.
---
#31 Posted: 21:50:04 18/10/2008
really cool! can't wait to see what happens next!
---
#32 Posted: 21:58:03 18/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Luna woke up on the beach cynder smiling at her" mom" she looked over and saw spyro and her grandmother talking, spyro looked happy. " i learned about water and how to control it and everything! thats great i want to hear what happened!" luna told the whole story. " we have something to tell you! really what is it?" asked luna. " well you are going to have a little brother or sister!"
---
#33 Posted: 22:15:33 18/10/2008 | Topic Creator
it was months later and luna looked as the egg wobbled. she was excited. suddenly the egg cracked and a little dragon came out!. " i am a big sis to my little sister!" the little dragon baby looked up and then just started sleeping! " what should we name our daughter?" aked cynder to spyro. " i have one, how about Saphira?"

this is the end of season one....read on to season 2!!!!
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:20:34 02/11/2008 by cynder21
#34 Posted: 22:19:16 18/10/2008
i really like it! write more soon!
---
#35 Posted: 22:42:29 18/10/2008 | Topic Creator
okay but tomorrow! i think luna had enough tonight!
---
#36 Posted: 17:44:37 19/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Saphira was two and her 15 year old sister luna watched her carefully. they were at the beach on vacation. it was sunny and the water warm. suddenly a giant beast flew out of nowere! it looked like a sea serpant with wings! it breahted ice! in it's hands was a little dragon! " ahh save me!" yelled the little dragon. but hthen the air serpant opened a portal and flew in it! Luna opened the portal again. she entered the banishment realm were evil things go! Malefor was in here! she saw the air serpant he put the little boy down and took out a cystel that will make him saty here forever! BUt saphira suddenly sprinted to save the boy! " wait saphira it's too dangerous!" yelled luna but little saphira kept going.
---
#37 Posted: 17:50:32 19/10/2008
cool! i really like it! write more soon!
---
#38 Posted: 18:16:22 19/10/2008 | Topic Creator
saphira was almost there when the ait serpant grapped her! the serpant began to squeeze her! she couldn't breath! Luna flew over and used a new power she created moon breath, and killed the last of the evil three! Saphira panted nad said on the way back to the temple " who are you?" the little boy looked up and said " drake." when they reached the temple luna shouted " what happened!!??"
---
#39 Posted: 18:25:53 19/10/2008
cool! love it! please write more!
---
#40 Posted: 19:27:03 19/10/2008 | Topic Creator
ummm is anyone reading this? ( other than cynder09)
---
#41 Posted: 20:18:55 21/10/2008
Quote: cynder21
ummm is anyone reading this? ( other than cynder09)

well i love it! hey if you want, maybe i can tell other people about the story! so more people will read it!
---
#42 Posted: 21:19:48 22/10/2008 | Topic Creator
yeah can you do that? because i don't think anyone reads this!
---
#43 Posted: 21:22:18 22/10/2008
Quote: cynder21
yeah can you do that? because i don't think anyone reads this!

sure! i know lots of people! and i don't know if it helps but your dragon is in my story! it might help! but people should know its your dragon!
---
#44 Posted: 21:23:22 22/10/2008 | Topic Creator
THe temple was in ruins...... everything destoyed! Luna says " what happened here?" " luna there you are!" it was cynder and spyro right behind her! " what happened? i wish i knew! who is this?" asked spyro. " this is my new boy........ i mean friend DRake!" Spyro looked at the kid and he gulped. " they rescued me from the air monster." Spyro looked at the sky and his eyes pooped open " i think i know what happened!"
---
#45 Posted: 21:28:03 22/10/2008
really cool! please write more!
---
DarkSpyro_101 Blue Sparx Gems: 610
#46 Posted: 00:37:39 23/10/2008
Hello!!!!U know me,right?
Well,AWSOME story!!!Cynder09 told me 2 read this,so,here I am!!
Is'nt Cynder09 a great friend?!!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Please write more!
---
"I've missed you so much, even though I don't show it around. I dream of you and I see you in my mind. I hope that one day you'll be back..."
#47 Posted: 00:39:35 23/10/2008
Quote: DarkSpyro_101
Hello!!!!U know me,right?
Well,AWSOME story!!!Cynder09 told me 2 read this,so,here I am!!
Is'nt Cynder09 a great friend?!!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Please write more!

hey! thanks!
---
#48 Posted: 00:54:32 26/10/2008 | Topic Creator
oh yes cynder09 is great!
---
#49 Posted: 00:57:42 26/10/2008 | Topic Creator
spyro contiunued to look up. " ah is that the ocean or something?! what do you mean?" cynder looked up and it was the ocean.... evrything was turned upside down! " but how would that effect the temple? it flipped it we didn't feel it but the temple did. who did this?" said cynder " i am scared!" creis saphira" don't woory i am here" said luna and Drake. " sooo now we need to know who did this, i think i know who" said spyro.
---
spyrorockforeva Green Sparx Gems: 391
#50 Posted: 04:04:06 26/10/2008
oh cynder09 told me too about this story its rly good! smiliesmiliesmilie

sorry for not reading it earlier!
but i am reading it now!

its rly good

plz plz plz plz plz plz CONTINUE! smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
spread the word to the world
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me