Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Yes, I know we've been over this,
Page 1 of 1
Yes, I know we've been over this, [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#1 Posted: 02:43:04 09/11/2013 | Topic Creator
But he made another video.

Thoughts?

Honestly, one video was enough. He KNEW how many views he got for that one video, and made this one to be an attention whore. I don't like him, and I don't even know him. Of course, of all the usernames, he uses ones with Joey's name in them. Now, that doesn't mean that I think calling people "sluts" is cool and that's totally what Joey should call his fans. But seriously, one video was enough to get his point across. He goes WAY over the line, making a Nazi joke to homophobic people. What, is he trying to get people to kill us? Un-****ing-lievable. He has that "I'm so cool and smart" attitude that I hate, thinking he's all that and better than anyone. He says that all Joey's fans are "preteens to Pedophiles" Like, seriously? How immature can you get? Then he goes a step farther, saying that "there's nothing sadder than a 12 year old prostitute" I'm mean, come on. Now your just plain bashing Joey.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:47:58 09/11/2013 by DragonCamo
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#2 Posted: 02:52:38 09/11/2013
I'm sorry, but I laughed.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#3 Posted: 02:54:14 09/11/2013
sush now dragoincamo your heaven is being planned
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/...tml?cache=clear
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#4 Posted: 02:56:37 09/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sleepy0429
sush now dragoincamo your heaven is being planned
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/...tml?cache=clear

Please don't, this is not the right topic for that.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#5 Posted: 02:58:17 09/11/2013
SERIOUSLY GAIS SO WHAT IF A CELEBS CAR GOT TOWED?
>world blows up
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#6 Posted: 03:07:20 09/11/2013 | Topic Creator
>world blows up

It's not that, it's how the two individuals handled it.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#7 Posted: 03:09:25 09/11/2013
>world blows up

Celeb? *laughs*

It's because Joey was a whiney ***** about it and the guy called him out for it.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#8 Posted: 03:11:08 09/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Seiki
>world blows up

Celeb? *laughs*

It's because Joey was a whiney ***** about it and the guy called him out for it.

Yes, and the first video was perfectly fine, yet some of his "insults" were weak and just idiotic. Joey got his car towed, to bad. Move on with your lives. You don't need to make a whole nothing ****ing video.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#9 Posted: 03:17:03 09/11/2013
i love this guy

joey sucks
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#10 Posted: 03:58:00 09/11/2013
I like Nate Clark.

*Leaves*
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#11 Posted: 07:13:00 09/11/2013
He has quite a point and he was pointing out those points to people to not be an ass hole to a guy who did the right thing of towing a car that was not supposed to be in his drive way. Joey sets up poor example and is pretty much the very example of why I hate most young drivers, and young people. Plus he did it in the comedic way giving people laughs and so on. So I would cool some jets and blame the commenters for commenting, or we could be thanking them for helping this video in existence.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#12 Posted: 07:25:03 09/11/2013
[User Posted Image]

mm m mm mm m
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#13 Posted: 08:40:28 09/11/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
[youtube]*snip*[/youtube]
Thoughts?

Honestly, one video was enough. He KNEW how many views he got for that one video, and made this one to be an attention whore. I don't like him, and I don't even know him. Of course, of all the usernames, he uses ones with Joey's name in them. Now, that doesn't mean that I think calling people "sluts" is cool and that's totally what Joey should call his fans. But seriously, one video was enough to get his point across. He goes WAY over the line, making a Nazi joke to homophobic people. What, is he trying to get people to kill us? Un-****ing-lievable. He has that "I'm so cool and smart" attitude that I hate, thinking he's all that and better than anyone. He says that all Joey's fans are "preteens to Pedophiles" Like, seriously? How immature can you get? Then he goes a step farther, saying that "there's nothing sadder than a 12 year old prostitute" I'm mean, come on. Now your just plain bashing Joey.

you could say the same about joey's videos
#14 Posted: 13:23:11 09/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Trix Master 100
He has quite a point and he was pointing out those points to people to not be an ass hole to a guy who did the right thing of towing a car that was not supposed to be in his drive way. Joey sets up poor example and is pretty much the very example of why I hate most young drivers, and young people. Plus he did it in the comedic way giving people laughs and so on. So I would cool some jets and blame the commenters for commenting, or we could be thanking them for helping this video in existence.

Ok, it is Joey's fault for parking his car in front of someone's drive way, and its ok if he might have repled to some comments, but for me, he just seemed like an absolute jerk. Ya, it still wasn't right for people to say that, but he doesn't need to make a whole nother video about it. Then, like Arceus said, the same can be said about Joey, who made 3? Videos about it i believe.

Quote: arceustheprime
Quote: DragonCamo
[youtube]*snip*[/youtube]
Thoughts?

you could say the same about joey's videos

True.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#15 Posted: 14:10:39 09/11/2013
DC you have never seen the AmazingAtheist have you?
#16 Posted: 14:26:20 09/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson

WHo??
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#17 Posted: 17:56:48 09/11/2013
Quote: somePerson

hahahahaha oh god
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#18 Posted: 18:06:01 09/11/2013
I'm not sorry when I say that Joey Graceffa seems like a huge jerk. Nate Clark seems like he was going after the people that commented mean things after his video rather than attack Joey Graceffa himself. Even then, Joey does not seem like a very nice guy...
#19 Posted: 18:35:06 09/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Rendar
I'm not sorry when I say that Joey Graceffa seems like a huge jerk. Nate Clark seems like he was going after the people that commented mean things after his video rather than attack Joey Graceffa himself. Even then, Joey does not seem like a very nice guy...

True. I mean, calling your fans sluts, even if it's a joke is terrible. Then calling random people sluts is worse. Yes, he does go after the fans more than Joey, but then that's just uncalled for, calling all his fans "Pedofiles or preteens"
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me