Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 31 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8637
#1501 Posted: 23:37:20 25/11/2014
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"I got off the island but not without giving that lizard a beating he deserved!" Rose said with a laugh.

"Hehe.. That's good.," Sayan replied. "Did Sybil make it out okay?," the Amur leopard then asked.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1502 Posted: 00:14:19 26/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"I'm glad there was no fighting. I wasn't going to give that lizard the stupid pleasure of watching some bloodshed." Cairo said, still unaware of the Komodo's early betrayal.

"The deal if off Cairo. That stupid lizard, he attacked Rose again... and almost..." Sybil proceeded to explain, terrifying of saying the next thing.
"I owe it all to Rose, you should have seen her Cairo. Pouncing and scratching, she saved me. but it was a stupid thing to do. Now Shadow will want revenge now more than ever." she then finished, still uneased by all that.

Cairo was infuriated. So soon did that imbecile Komodo dragon broke the deal? Was he stupid or just plain evil? He didn't liked it one bit, but at least Sybil knew never to trust him, and with the deal off, he won't be able to roam the island as he darn pleased.
"The important thing is that you are fine now. I will patrol the island's shore from time to time, and I will let the keas and cockatoos know about this. Don't worry, if he does something stupid, we'll know." Cairo said, very confident, before disappearing into the water.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8663
#1503 Posted: 05:50:55 26/11/2014
"Ya. Sybil made it out as well but not without the help from me." Rose said.
---
SC
#1504 Posted: 06:21:54 26/11/2014 | Topic Creator
On her way to the tree, Sybil was thinking of the heroic, yet risky rescue Rose did. Then she remembered when he told her that she would be her successor. At that time, she only said it so that Rose wouldn't risk herself, but she was starting to wonder if she actually meant it. Sybil was still rather young, but Rose was much younger. She would be the perfect candidate to run the Haven once she grew up.
Halfway there, the civet started to feel the urgency to give the tiger a present, but what would Rose want most of all? She knew it was her mother, but of course, it must have been something she could give. As she started to ponder, she almost forgotten about Shadow completely...
---
#1505 Posted: 07:27:26 26/11/2014
Jet still hung around the pod but keept his distance.
---
SC
#1506 Posted: 10:55:46 26/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil was now inside her tree, still pondering. Everything was calm now, unlike another place. Cairo reached the other island, only to feel a little tension. Something was going on...

And indeed, something was really going on. The keas and cockatoos were reunited in the former's tree. It was all about Sholeh, the mongoose still trapped in Whirlpool's labirynth. The wombat was starting to complain, since the yells of Sholeh losing her composer and sanity were echoing throughout the the tunnel routes.
Some cockatoos, like the predator hating Barloc, wanted Whirlpool to hold on just a little longer so the mongoose could starve to death. But others, like his wife, considered it cruel and immoral. The discussion went for a while. Mongooses couldn't climb trees, but Brloc believed that a land predator like Shadow was more than enough. The debate continued for a while...
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1507 Posted: 20:35:32 26/11/2014
Royal lands on the beach of Haven and releases Yodel, but warns him not to try to run, for he is far faster than he. The eagle straightens the warblers feathers and gather water in a large leaf for him to drink. The eagle may be angry with him, but he believes kindness from him, will change Yodel.

"Go on, Yodel, drink. You must be thirsty after that long flight. Is there anything else you want little one," he says gently stroking the warbler.
#1508 Posted: 21:14:19 26/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Are you hypocrite, or just plain bipolar?" Yodel asked with bitterness, obviously noticing Royal's change in demeanor.
---
#1509 Posted: 21:36:13 26/11/2014
Royal is taken back by this but just sighs. He will not give up on this. He is determined to change Yodel's view of him.
#1510 Posted: 02:13:47 27/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh stop pretending. I know you are doing this for Sybil. Nobody ever does something for me. Besides, if you aren't going to accuse me, then leave me alone!" Yodel said indifferently, annoyed at Royal's sudden change of demeanor.
---
#1511 Posted: 02:25:09 27/11/2014
"You're wrong," Royal says keeping an eye on the little warbler from his perch on a log, nearby.
#1512 Posted: 03:18:44 27/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"I'm going back to my tree. Now if you excuse me..." Yodel said, lifting of. He didn't care if Royal followed him, he was thinking that Rose won't be a bother to him anymore. If only he knew...
---
#1513 Posted: 03:47:09 27/11/2014
"But where is that trader Yodel? He needs to be taught a lesson!" Rose said to Sayan.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:36:13 27/11/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#1514 Posted: 04:12:48 27/11/2014 | Topic Creator
At Hunted Island, the discussion continued. After almost an hour, it was decided that it was going to be Sybil to decide the mongoose's fate. Barloc didn't want Sholeh around, even though she wasn't a threat to them. Tasmanian devils and a rogue Komodo Dragon was about all his eyesight could take of predators.
Just as Cole was preparing to lift off, Mambo was the one who volunteered to give her the news. He returned from his exploration that very morning, but he was still full of energy. He hasn't visited the Haven in quite a while, and he was starting to miss everyone, especially Rose...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:11:22 27/11/2014 by Felines
#1515 Posted: 04:37:15 27/11/2014
ooc: I fixed it.
---
SC
#1516 Posted: 05:06:05 27/11/2014
Royal swiftly catches Yodel before he can escape.

"Sorry that's not allowed," he says sternly but gently.
#1517 Posted: 05:15:19 27/11/2014
"But where is that trader Yodel? He needs to be taught a lesson!" Rose said to Sayan.

"I-I encountered him, but he flew out of my reach. Stupid birds.. I believe Royal is taking care of the matter though.," Sayan replied. "I'm just glad you're okay.," the Amur leopard added.
---
#1518 Posted: 05:51:59 27/11/2014
"Good. I will have to have a long talk with him." Rose looked at Sayan. "I'm glad you're ok." She then kissed him on the cheek.
---
SC
#1519 Posted: 17:18:44 27/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil was organizing her tree, still unaware of Yodel's betrayal and predicament, and the unexpected visit she was about to receive.

Mambo was halfway, very oblivious of the many things that happened during his absence. He could see some of the orcas, but decided to greet them later. As he flew closer to the Haven, he wondered how everyone would be. He imagined everyone was fine and happy, since they didn't have the danger and worry of a Komodo Dragon roaming there.

Quote: Wyrstel
Royal swiftly catches Yodel before he can escape.

"Sorry that's not allowed," he says sternly but gently.

"Darn it you stupid eagle. Is it not enough for you to live in MY home, but you have to antagonize me too? You're worst than the mongooses!" Yodel accused, without remorse or care. He knew that Royal could hurt him if he wanted to, but that didn't matter to him. He just wanted Royal to understand loud and clear how much he hated him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:25:18 27/11/2014 by Felines
#1520 Posted: 20:01:09 27/11/2014
Sayan blushed in response to the Tiger, unsure of what to think. "Yes.. everything seems to be working out so far.," the Amur leopard said. Things were going surprisingly well despite all that had happened.
---
#1521 Posted: 23:49:59 27/11/2014
"I wonder if Mambo knows about what happened? He must be worried sick about me." Rose said.
---
SC
#1522 Posted: 03:01:55 28/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Mambo passed very close to Sayan and Rose, but he was too concentrated on his current task to noticed them. He landed at the edge of Sybil's hole in the tree, with her noticing the silhouetted.
"Who is... Mambo? MAMBO! Oh my goodness, it's been a while. How have you been?" Sybil said happily, believing Mambo's eccentric and energetic behavior is always enough to brighten up the day.

"Ahoy there miss Sybil. Yeah, I know. Sorry for my long absence, but you know how I am. Can't stay in one place at once. But hey listen, I came here on cockatoo business. Apperrently, there is a mongoose stuck on Whirlpool's tunnel, and it's driving the poor guy crazy. They came to agreement to make you decide what will happen to that mongoose. Now how do you suppose a mongoose got there anyway? And on that island." Mambo asked, confused.

Sybil then proceeded to tell Mambo everything that happened last night. Every last detail. Mambo stayed petrified, very unlike him. He was in a deep shock. He really didn't know what to say. He then felt guilty for not being there, where he could have been helpful somehow...
---
#1523 Posted: 05:20:50 28/11/2014
"Sayan could you come with me? See if he came here." Rose asked.
---
SC
#1524 Posted: 09:29:10 28/11/2014
"Of course.," Sayan said with a smile. "I wouldn't have you going out there alone, even if you do seem quite capable of handling yourself.," the Amur leopard added with a laugh.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:45:00 28/11/2014 by redwes
#1525 Posted: 15:06:20 28/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"...But as you can see, Rose braved herself. She saved me and herself. She's growing up to be one powerful tiger." Sybil concluded, finishing telling him about Shadow's attack.

After a while of processing all, Mambo spoke again.
"Well then, I must say it is certainly a relief that you guys didn't get hurt... seriously at least. I should have been there to help you." Mambo expressed, still feeling guilty.
"And listen, about the mongoose..." he then said, but Sybil interrupted him.

"Listen, it's cruel to let her to die there. She is probably losing her sanity by now... Now then, tell the cockatoos to bring her here. Of course, under very heavy guard. I... want to talk to her." Sybil explained, very unsure on how all would take place. She didn't want Royal to know, believing that if he found out that one of the mongooses broke the pact, he would probably return to his old, violent ways...
---
#1526 Posted: 15:46:06 28/11/2014
Rose laughed a little at Sayan's comment. "That's true. But one thing I can't get my mind off is during the fight with Shadow, Sybil said I would be her successor. I don't know if that's true but I wanna know if it is." Rose said as they continued to Sybil's tree.
---
SC
#1527 Posted: 17:52:08 28/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Right then miss. But, let me say hello to dear little Rose. It's been a while you know." Mambo commented, but of course, Sybil agreed.
He flew around the foliage trying to get a glimpse of anything striped moving. It didn't take him too long, since Rose was already heading towards Sybil's tree.

"Why lookit here! If it isn't the striped little missy and the spotted sir." Mambo greeted, noticing Sayan too. He landed very near them, not showing any sign of fear or doubt.
"Look who's back! The handsomest kea around!" he said, though not sounding narcissist, just being his usual funny self.
---
#1528 Posted: 18:28:32 28/11/2014
"Yodel, will you give it a break already, Royal says firmly but gently. If you promise not to run away, to be a good little bird, you can walk on your own. So tell me Yodel tell me about yourself," Royal says after landing beside Sybil's tree and releasing him.
#1529 Posted: 18:54:49 28/11/2014
"Mambo!" Rose came up to him and huged the kea. "I'm glad you're safe from that lizard. What brings you here?"
---
SC
#1530 Posted: 20:40:01 28/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Just on business. But of course, I couldn't leave without seeing you first." Mambo kindly said, always a delight for him to see the young tiger.
"Hey, Sybil told me everything. I'm sorry I couldn't be there sooner. I could have give the jerk a good peck. But you were brave, I'll give you that. And lucky. Barloc has told me how extremely dangerous that lizard's saliva is." Mambo said, hard for him to believe an an,al as dangerous as a Komodo dragon existed.

Quote: Wyrstel
"Yodel, will you give it a break already, Royal says firmly but gently. If you promise not to run away, to be a good little bird, you can walk on your own. So tell me Yodel tell me about yourself," Royal says after landing beside Sybil's tree and releasing him.

Before Yodel could say anything to him, came Sybil, noticing that her unexpected visits were far from over.
"Royal? And YODEL!? What is this? What are you doing here?" Sybil asked with a tone of surprise.
"Oh nothing, just that this STUPID eagle is at it again! Honestly, why do you keep him around?" Yodel said furiously, with Sybil expecting further explanation...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:40:51 28/11/2014 by Felines
#1531 Posted: 22:08:07 28/11/2014
"I came to Barloc first but he did nothing but stare at me blankly. But luckily Cole and Whirlpool heard my crys for help and helped me get away from the mongoose and Jet." Rose said.
---
SC
#1532 Posted: 22:18:29 28/11/2014
Royal tries to remain calm.

"I'm afraid your little friend, Yodel, is a traitor, M'lady. He has been working with Shadow and that mongoose, Sholeh spying on us as soon as he met them. The others will back me up on this," he says.
#1533 Posted: 01:34:36 29/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil could hardly believe it. She knew Yodel was not the most likable bird of the bunch, but getting as low as working for a mongoose, and that Komodo dragon?
"Oh come on! This place was splendid until you decided to fill it with fiends! You even started to accept animals that are not even endangered! And what if I did work with the lizard, or the runt orca, or even that stupid mongoose!? The little tiger had it coming anyway!" Yodel said without remorse, still believing that Rose didn't survive. Was Yodel admitting that he did conspire against them?

After seconds that felt like minutes, Sybil spoke.
"You have gone too far Yodel. Only this time, it will be Rose to decide what to do with you." she concluded, sad and disappointed by the revelation.
He news tasted like a bitter medicine to Yodel. Rose was still alive? After all the trouble she's been through, how does she manage to keep surviving?

"I came to Barloc first but he did nothing but stare at me blankly. But luckily Cole and Whirlpool heard my crys for help and helped me get away from the mongoose and Jet." Rose said.

"Oh yes, Barloc. Poor guy had a super terrible experience with predators. We are trying to change him, but man it is hard!" Mambo said, as if that was the hardest thing he has ever done.
"And Cole told me about this Jet fellow. How terrible! And is it true that he is the new leader? But what will happen to the animals who can't swim or fly? And... now the waters are dangerous for all of you if this orca is hostile." he then said, very worried. The most recent events were still unknown to him.
---
#1534 Posted: 01:48:56 29/11/2014
"About Jet......he actually helped me and Sybil escap the island. I don't know but he has changed." Rose said.
---
SC
#1535 Posted: 01:57:07 29/11/2014
"Perhaps-- or maybe he is merely trying to take power for himself. Saving the Haven's leadership could very well be a ploy to earn false trust.," Sayan warned also unaware of recent events.
---
#1536 Posted: 02:13:23 29/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Mambo wasn't sure who to believe, but yet gave his own opinion.
"I'm not sure, but I do believe in changing. Let me guess, Sybil was kind to him, right? I know that civet well enough now. To say more, she recruited us knowing how dastard reputation, and that is a lot to say." Mambo correctly deduced, showing there was some good intelligence behind his goofy, mischievous self.
---
#1537 Posted: 02:25:09 29/11/2014
"I suppose she was kind to Jet and so was I." Rose said.
---
SC
#1538 Posted: 04:12:33 29/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"If it will make you all feel better, I'll keep an eye out for him. I have seen all the orcas, I'll know who he is." Mambo offered, remembering the times he teased the whales. He knew them quite well.

In the ocean, Cairo was having a great time enjoying the leadership he believed it corresponded only to him. He gave more freedom to his pod, as well as being more willing to listen to their opinions. Even the baby orca who loved Jet noticed Cairo's new behavior, but still, he wondered off away from his mother yet again to look for Jet. He wanted so badly to know why a position that he so heavily desired for years, why give it away, just like that, out of nowhere?
---
#1539 Posted: 15:55:21 29/11/2014
Jet was nearby the pod but stayed away from Cairoafraid that he will beat him up.

"If you would please Mambo. I want to have a talk with him and I'm sure Sybil would to." Rose said
---
SC
#1540 Posted: 18:08:20 29/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Right on." Mambo explained, before flying off to the distance.

In the orca pod, things were calmer, except for the one baby. After a while of searching, he found Jet, and from behind him, he spoke.
"Now why Mr. Jet? Why throw it all away like that? Out of nowhere?" the little one asked, not even greeting him, just wanting an answer.
---
#1541 Posted: 18:14:57 29/11/2014
"Wanted the position so long and when I got to it it wasn't a great job. I was even sader than when I was banished." Jet said. "And I don't want Shadow freely moving between islands by using us." He said.
---
SC
#1542 Posted: 18:34:39 29/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Shadow? Whose Shadow Mr. Jet?" the little one asked. Neither he or the other orcas in the pod knew anything about Sybil's deal with a Komodo dragon, even less Jet's previous alliance with that very same animal. They never found out.
---
#1543 Posted: 18:57:03 29/11/2014
"It's no one who you should know. He is a Komodo dragon who nearly got his revenge on little Rose." Jet said.
---
SC
#1544 Posted: 19:09:07 29/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"Rose? Oh, the orca he cat with stripes. But... what is a Komodo dragon? And why does he wants revenge? I have never seen the orange girl doing something wrong to anybody." the baby orca said innocently, growing more curious.
---
#1545 Posted: 19:14:40 29/11/2014
"A Komodo dragon is basically a big lizard and from what I've heard yesterday Rose gave him quit the beating." Jet said.
---
SC
#1546 Posted: 19:26:18 29/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"A big lizard? The only big lizard I have seen is crock...o... diles, something like that." he said, never getting the name right.
"But if he is a lizard, that means, he eats meat, right? In that case... that would mean the orange... I mean, Rose, was simply defending herself. Mama told me that meat eaters like us simply let tougher prey go and never mess with them, but this is the first time I've heard of someone who wants revenge on the prey for defending itself, but then again, this Rose is a cat, so she also eats meat. Can't she just eat him too? Oh this is so confusing." the baby said, creating quite a mess in his head that it was giving him a headache.
---
#1547 Posted: 23:24:35 29/11/2014
"Easy young one, easy. Don't think about it to much about it. But don't worry about Rose she is a gentle heart and would never harm her friends or the residents of the islands." Jet said.
---
SC
#1548 Posted: 01:59:16 30/11/2014 | Topic Creator
"I believe you, but, she did hurt that lizard. Of course, in self-defense. Mama always tells me that it's not wrong to kill, but only if you do it either for food or self-defense." the little one said, showing how much he looked up to his mother.
"But Rose don't need to worry, isn't she? The lizard is in that island and Rose in the other island, the one with the civet. And the bridge is still broken. And... well if the lizard can swim, you wouldn't let her through, would you?" the baby commented, not mentioning Cairo even though he was the leader again. This showed that he was still loyal to Jet.
---
#1549 Posted: 02:49:29 30/11/2014
"I would kill Shadow before I even let him set foot on the island." Jet said.
---
SC
#1550 Posted: 03:06:35 30/11/2014 | Topic Creator
The baby never saw Jet as the violent type, but admired his desire to protect the residents of the Haven.
"Right on Mr. Jet. I really don't know why Mr. Cairo hates you so much. You want to protect, just like he does. The civet, she likes you, doesn't she? I saw once how she spoke to you." the baby confessed, slowly but surely creating a habit of spying others.
---
First | Previous | Page 31 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me