Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 9 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#401 Posted: 21:39:49 19/03/2014
Rose giggled a little at Mambo's taunt at the waves. "Heh, heh yah you can't get me now can yah?"
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#402 Posted: 21:52:33 19/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Mambo was both surprised and amused. He always thought Rose wa a more serious type, not as much as Cole, but still. it made him quite happy that the teenage tiger followed him in his banter. "Hah, we showed that wave a thing or two... with a little help from the orcas of course." he said, snickering, and signaling the ramp around them.
"Wohoo, now this is what I call life. Having fun folks like you who never judges because of some stupid rumor." Mambo then said, changing the subject a little. He was a very happy kea, and the more he spent with Rose, the more he liked her.

Quote: Waaksian
Speckles was nodding with every point the civet made. "You're very perceptive, Sybil. I like that about you." He remembered that Sayan and Royal were with them-- particularly Sayan-- and briskly changed the subject. "We have some leftovers if you're hungry," he invites, gesturing to the fish that Sayan was pained to eat, thanks to a certain someone's bad attitude.
Speaking of that certain someone...

Sybil immediately understood the change in subject. She was feeling bad because Sayan couldn't stand the mentioning of humans. She decided to change the subject along with Speckles. "Well, I shouldn't but, maybe just a little bite, if Sayan let's me..." she then said to Speckles when he asked the question. She preferred to fish herself, but she wasn't in the mood to do so, so she was hoping he would share, just that once...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:53:48 19/03/2014 by Felines
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#403 Posted: 22:00:49 19/03/2014
"You can have all of it.," Sayan commented. Though he didn't say it, the leopard was glad about the change of subject.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:55:38 19/03/2014 by redwes
#404 Posted: 22:01:05 19/03/2014
"You an't kidding." She then saw a small puddle on the walkway.She then moved towards it as not to alert Mambo to her joke. "Hey Mambo what do you call a wet bird?"
---
SC
#405 Posted: 13:04:49 20/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"...Where are you going with this?" Mambo asked, a little confused. Was Rose really trying to tell a joke? If that was the case, he played along. "Well I don't know Rose, what do you call a wet bird?" he asked.

Quote: redwes
"You can have all of it.," Sayan commented. Though he didn't say it, the leopard was glad about the change of subject.

Sybil gladly accepted, but began to have little doubts. "Well I didn't want all of it. What about you?" she asked, not wanting him to put extra, unnecessary effort...
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#406 Posted: 22:02:25 20/03/2014
Sayan shook his head. "Don't worry about it. Please... enjoy your fish.," he replied.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 05:31:00 21/03/2014 by redwes
#407 Posted: 23:04:49 20/03/2014
"You!" She then splashed Mambo with water and ran away laughing.
---
SC
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#408 Posted: 14:11:37 21/03/2014
Seeing Sayan's response made Speckles perturbed. Not at him, but Skaliscin, who could care less about what the other residents thought. It was getting out of hand; she was becoming more and more bitter, when he thought that her fondness of her male counterpart would result in the opposite. He was wrong in that assumption.
"I'll have some, too, if you can't eat all of it," he offered to Sybil, noticing her reaction. His contribution obviously wouldn't make a noteworthy difference, but it was to be polite. Besides, he was rather fond of the taste of fish.

--

Skaliscin woke from her thoughts when she heard laughing echo from the bridge. She would have been irritated at the noise earlier, but thanks to the calming affect of the waves, she had cooled down from her previous outburst. The voice was too distorted for her to tell who it was, but she assumed that it was female.
#409 Posted: 15:36:34 21/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil was at least glad she could share. She wasn't that hungry anyway, and she felt she was losing her ability to fish accepting food from both Sayan and Royal quite regularly.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"You!" She then splashed Mambo with water and ran away laughing.

"What in the...? Hey you!" Mambo yelled, with a mixture of anger and playfulness. He then chased after her with his own two feet, without flying, so he could demonstrate that he could keep up without that need. He tried to reach for her tail...
---
#410 Posted: 16:50:24 21/03/2014
Rose ran a bit faster than Mambo. "Ha you have to be a bit faster if you're going to catch me!"
---
SC
#411 Posted: 17:29:23 22/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Mambo realized his tiny feet were no match for Rose's big, long paws. "Oh the heck with it!" he exclaimed, rising his wings and lifting off. He manage to keep up, but crash landed on her back due to being wet...
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#412 Posted: 17:50:16 22/03/2014
Royal just smiles and watches the others. He seems so much calmer than he was before. It is nice that his friends still accept him after what happened. He promises himself that he would never allow himself to fall into that dark path again.

Meanwhile Ivor, the badger pops up out of the ground between Rose and Mambo, spraying the two as well as anyone nearby with dirt. Giggling as the others shakes themselves he speaks. His eyes glistening in the light.

"Good morning you all, how are you my dear friends," he says with his snout twitching.

Behind him Anor and Bjorn stand with me upon their back. I wave at the others and a small smile forms on my face despite the pain I feel. I am glad to at least be out in the sun.
#413 Posted: 17:58:16 22/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Mambo got off of Rose's back, shaking and cleaning himself. "Now why did you have to do that? You guys conspire against me, didn't you?" he asked, upset but not angry. Being wet and now hit with dirt he was brown with mud. It was pretty hard to clean off his feathers, so he believed that little game went a little too far. And who was that badger anyway? He has seen it before, but didn't knew him well.
---
#414 Posted: 19:28:18 22/03/2014
Rose giggled a little. "No I just wanted to have a little fun. I didn't mean to get your feathers dirty." She said with a slight laugh. She shook herself to get the dirt out of her fur.
---
SC
#415 Posted: 00:23:43 23/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Mambo covered himself from the flying dirt. "Alright. Game over lady. Gotta clean myself up otherwise I will molt." He said, heading to the wetland walking and cleaning himself up...
---
#416 Posted: 02:56:54 23/03/2014
"Sorry Mambo." She ran to catch up with him. "Here I can take you wherever you want or you can get me back. It's the least I can do."
---
SC
#417 Posted: 03:23:24 23/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh no no no. We keas are more independent than you think. Gotta keep up our capacity to take care of ourselves you know." Mambo explained, rejecting the offer. "Besides, your dear Sybil has been acceting dinner way too much often. It wouln't surprise me if she loses her touch to fish." he deduced, having been present on some ocassions where Royal has caught some fish for her.
---
#418 Posted: 18:39:23 23/03/2014
"So, how have you been, Royal?" Speckles asked. He was unaware of the event that took place earlier, concerning the eagle's guilt.

--

Skaliscin watched as Mambo, Rose, and Ivor leave the bridge, seemingly indifferent.
#419 Posted: 22:23:23 23/03/2014
"Well ok but I'm keeping up my guard just incase you decide to get me back." Rose said with a laugh.
---
SC
#420 Posted: 01:13:25 24/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Worry later. Right now I want to take all this off me." He assured, still cleaning himself, but releasing feathers in the process. He knew he needed to stop or it could even endanger his ability to fly...
---
#421 Posted: 03:21:29 24/03/2014
"Ok. I hope you don't lose your feathers. Be careful too I've been hearing rumours of dingos were causing some trouble on the island." Rose warned.
---
SC
#422 Posted: 22:04:25 24/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Silly rumors caused by a paranoid seagull." Mambo commented, not believing the story. "Chill out. All the time I've been here, I fly and watch. There are no dingos, and no mongooses either." he then reported, being extremely confident.
---
#423 Posted: 01:06:14 25/03/2014
"Ok if you say so. But don't say I didn't warn you." Rose said.
---
SC
#424 Posted: 10:31:46 25/03/2014 | Topic Creator
As they arrived to the wetland, Mambo starts to clean himself off, rubbing his body and losing some few feathers in the process. He was so distracted with the bath that he even forgot for a moment Rose was with him...
---
#425 Posted: 20:10:47 25/03/2014
ooc: can I be Jaeger the dingo?
---
SC
#426 Posted: 21:03:30 25/03/2014
OOC: Someone else has already taken the role. Sorry.

Skaliscin had followed Mambo and Rose up to the mud puddle, hidden in the tall grass. She poked her head out of the thick, its blackness contrasting with the yellow green, suddenly plain in sight. She said nothing, but watched with an amusing, somewhat mocking smirk.
#427 Posted: 22:38:49 25/03/2014
ooc: What? Who?

"Well long time no see Skaliscin. " Rose said.
---
SC
#428 Posted: 23:21:03 25/03/2014
OOC: I did. I was helping Felines with his character development and offered for me to take him. I'm sorry about that. Maybe something can be worked out?

"Really? Has it been that long?" Skaliscin slurred. She was up to something. "Hey Mambo, how you doin'? You look fantastic..." she sneered sarcastically. She remembered when the kea teased her about her slight lisp, and was ready to get revenge.
#429 Posted: 23:52:17 25/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: I am very sorry Spyroconvexity, but as Waaksian said, the role is taken (sorry I forgot to put that in the first page). If only you could have asked sooner. Is there anything I can do to make it up? smilie

Mambo was not amused, which was very unlike him. "Very funny Skaliscin. Why don't you go swallow a rat or something?" he asked, with a tone of anger. He was a very happy-go-lucky fellow most of the time, but when it came to his appearance, especially his feathers, he was very serious, and that bath let him with a few bald spots in his chest, but thankfully at least, he didn't lose his ability to fly.
---
#430 Posted: 00:37:33 26/03/2014
ooc: It's ok. How about I make a new Antagonist? Maybe a lone Timber Wolf?
---
SC
#431 Posted: 01:00:14 26/03/2014
Skaliscin grinned a wide, unnerving grin that showed every one of her needle-like, yellowed teeth. She was already enjoying this. "Meh, I was thinking about tearing up the wool of one of those delicious 'sheeps' that you and your buddies are always whinin' about."
#432 Posted: 03:52:04 26/03/2014
"Sheep? I never knew they were on the island." Rose said.
---
SC
#433 Posted: 06:49:38 26/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well I suppose we can add a new antagonist, but inhabiting the new island. However, it would be more acceptable if it's an Australian animal. Remember, the haven is supposed to be located very near Australia and Indonesia. Let's continue this through PMs, shall we?

"There aren't. Otherwise we would have known about it." Mambo explained, referring to himself and his kea buddies. "Besides what are you talking about? Snakes don't feed the way we do, and what are you doing in the wetland anyway?" he asked, trying not to sound rude, but he imagined Skaliscin was there just to be annoying, knowing her quite well by now.
---
#434 Posted: 20:21:50 26/03/2014
Ooc: I found one. How about a Komodo dragon?
---
SC
#435 Posted: 20:32:45 26/03/2014
Skaliscin huffed with exasperation. "I was being sarcastic, feather-brain! Yeesh, no wonder I quit irritating you flying snot-rats. Too dumb to even get a clue," she hissed pulling her head back in the grass halfway. Whether she was serious or not was debatable; she could have been just trying to agitate Mambo even further.
#436 Posted: 21:05:07 26/03/2014
Royal smiles at Speckles. His golden eyes glisten in the sunlight like miniature suns. Folding his wings he perches on a nearby log.

"I'm fine, just troubled is all. The warm sunlight on my feather is relaxing though. I was actually thinking of cheering up a certain upset kea. Do you know where I would find Cheryl?"

Meanwhile I whisper into Anvor's ear. Smiling the Bull Elephant lifts me off of his back and places me on the ground. He and his brother watch over me as I run the sand through my paws. Then I smile and start to roll around in the warm sand. I stop however as I see the others. I am very shy. Hiding behind one of the massive legs of Bjorn. Laughing a little the elephant brothers use their trunks and push me in front of them.

"Come on you can do it, Aeriji. I know you are shy, but come on. We have faith in you. Would it help to have Chica with you," they ask gently.

I nod and curl up on the ground, shyly waving at the others.
#437 Posted: 06:54:46 27/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Waaksian
Skaliscin huffed with exasperation. "I was being sarcastic, feather-brain! Yeesh, no wonder I quit irritating you flying snot-rats. Too dumb to even get a clue," she hissed pulling her head back in the grass halfway. Whether she was serious or not was debatable; she could have been just trying to agitate Mambo even further.

Mambo couldn't read well the snake's intentions, whether she was just playing in quite a cruel way or simply trying to find a conversation. Whatever the reason, he decided to desist on that dialogue. He instead proceeded to talk to Rose.
"Well then Rose all is well. you went to the new island like you wanted to and we even had some fun, but it's time for me to leave. My comrades are probably worried about me, especially Cole, and if I don't return soon, I will never hear the end of it." he explained, though with a hint of worry. He hunched a little so that the bald parts in his chest won't be visible...
---
#438 Posted: 11:59:27 27/03/2014
OOC: I'm a tad bit confused, Wyrstel. Who is AJ waving at again? It's a bit unspecific. (by the way, he's so cute when he's all shy X3)

Annoyed that Mambo chose to ignore her, she turned her head to Rose, slinking out her hiding place. "So where did you go today? Any adventures?" she asked, surprisingly polite for a snitch as herself. She had taken a bit of liking to the adolescent tiger. Daring, adventurous, devil-may-care. Like herself.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:04:00 27/03/2014 by Waaksian
#439 Posted: 13:16:54 27/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Mambo reached the tree, happy to be finally in his new home. He would have wanted to remain with Rose a little longer if it wasn't for the badger's meddling playing or Skaliscin's usual attempts to annoy. Either way, after arriving, he noticed that the place was restless.

"I see you have returned boss." Cole greeted, assembling some leaves and twigs.
"Just what is going on here?" Mambo asked, seeing the place disorganized. Cole game a sighs, not wanting to give the news but knew that he had to...

"We are moving boss. Moving to the new island. I tried to stop the others into waiting for your return, but everyone just couldn't take it anymore. This diet of bugs and fruits just doesn't sustain us. And that new island seems like a better opportunity to feed properly again." the big kea explained, and even though he knew his boss very well, he didn't know what reaction to expect from him that time...
---
#440 Posted: 22:30:03 27/03/2014
OOC: Aeriji is waving at the group that are around him. Thanks Waaksian. smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:32:34 28/03/2014 by Wyrstel
#441 Posted: 23:25:18 27/03/2014
ooc: Here is the Komodo dragon.

Name: Shadow
Species: Komodo dragon
Appearance: http://animals.nationalgeograp.../komodo-dragon/
Personality: Dark, very agressive, likes to play with his food before killing it.

"I went to the new island today. Meet some of the residents there which were cockatoos." Rose said. "They were kind to me except the alpha male."
---
SC
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:07:38 30/03/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#442 Posted: 23:32:10 27/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry. Who's waving at what group?

Mambo really didn't know what to think. That was the first time his flock did anything that big without his permission. "Was Sybil informed about this?" he asked, and Cole knew he was a little upset. He has never called Sybil without addressing her as miss.

"No boss, but I will tell her right away." he assured, lifting off right away. He admitted they were all carried away with the move that they forgot something as important as that...
---
#443 Posted: 01:24:04 28/03/2014
ooc: Is Shadow approved?
---
SC
#444 Posted: 12:23:35 28/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes. Sorry I didn't answer sooner. Didn't see that post until now.

Cole was flying, with the beach below him. Sybil is usually found there, but she wasn't that moment. He did see, however, the last creature he wanted to see; Yodel.
"Hey now bodyguard. Say, is it true that you guys are moving?" the warbler asked, wit a big grin. Just how did he knew that? Was he spying? And where the heck he has been hiding all that time? Whatever the reason, the only thing Cole regretted with the move is that the imbecile Yodel was going to be given the chance to move there.

"Yes yes Yodel, we are moving. You can have your tree back." was Cole's only response. He didn't wanted to ask, but he did anyway; "Have you seen Sybil around here?" Yodel turned around with a malicious smile and responded;
"Do I look like his babysitter to you? I couldn't care less if she was swallowed by the earth, just hurry it up already with the move!" Yodel said very rudely, before heading apparently to the big tree...

Cole was extremely angry with that response. Just who on earth that stupid warbler think he is? He could swore he could just strangle him whenever he got the chance.
---
#445 Posted: 20:23:21 28/03/2014
ooc: It's ok.

Meanwhile on the other island near the cockatoos there were paw prints in the dirt of a new reptile.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:03:31 30/03/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#446 Posted: 02:38:43 30/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Peacocks? You know they are cockatoos, right?

Returning to the big tree, Cole gave the news to his boss. "Well boss, I didn't find Sybil anywhere. I did saw Rose on the beach, but she was too distracted and I didn't want to bother her." Come explained, not even mentioning Yodel or his intentions to move. He was still too angry at him.
"Oh no worries then. I am sure she is around, maybe she went to the new island?" Mambo explained, trying to calm now a noticeably agitated Cole.

Indeed, Sybil was near the new island, but she wasn't going there. Instead, she was just observing the ramp around the bridge. "Well I gotta hand it to you Cairo, you and your family surely made it sturdy, and so fast also." she complemented, with the mighty orca blushing a little.
"It's nothing miss Sybil. You know it's anything for you." he assured, obviously very happy at being complemented by her. His pod in the meantime were resting from the hard work. They were quite upset with their leader for working them very hard, and some were even beginning to notice why Cairo was so mushy around the civet...
---
#447 Posted: 02:54:49 30/03/2014
"Oh, really, then. Sounds quite interesting. Did you happen to find any new snacks?" Skaliscin continued, tongue sniffing the air. She was growing rather tired of the same centipedes around the Haven.

--

As the sun was reaching its peak in the sky, so did the temperature in the sandy Outback. Any remaining water was reduced to a vapor in the wind, and the sand was unbearably hot and scratchy. But here, under the shade of the bracken, it was somewhat more comforting. Still dry enough to reduce your throat to a jerky strip, yes. But not as hot, and not as scratchy. And the dingo preferred this haven while the noon came along. This haven...
#448 Posted: 15:06:49 30/03/2014
ooc: Oops sorry my bad. smilie;

"Besides crab and some small rodents not much." Rose said.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:10:37 30/03/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#449 Posted: 01:34:04 31/03/2014
"Crabs? What do they taste like?" Skaliscin continued. She was interested in the conversation; she also had a curiosity of the strange, new island.

--

"Garrison?" the dingo called, he gaze turning towards his college, who had just arrived to his hideout. "What have the scouts seen? Any new activity?"
"A stone bridge has been constructed between the two islands, sir. They've just finished the walls," the smaller dog replied in a gruff yet respectful tone.
"Interesting..."
#450 Posted: 02:01:39 31/03/2014
"It's hard to explain." Rose said. "Why don't I take you to see for yourself and maybe introduce you to the cockatoos that live on the new island?" She asked.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 9 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me