Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 34 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1651 Posted: 06:53:33 04/12/2014 | Topic Creator
The scream was enough to make Angus and Nia cringe. Very startled, they hid behind Sybil. The scream was heard too close, so Sybil, with an extra effort, managed to break the lianas and untangle herself, all thanks to the three of them gnawing it.
"It's alright children. He's gone... but just in case..." Sybil exclaimed, pointing the two cockatoos up the palm tree where it was safe, and she heading towards Jet. She didn't want to risk Shadow changing his mind.
"You know what? Forget it. It looks like Whirlpool wasn't available this night. Just let me heal the old fashioned way." Sybil expressed, both startled and cranky at the close call. She then took a look at her chest, quite angry about the rather big naked spot Shadow left when he snapped his jaw.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:54:38 04/12/2014 by Felines
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8640
#1652 Posted: 07:10:43 04/12/2014
"I'm glad you are safe Miss Sybil. Is there anyone else who could at least bandage you up? And that limp won't get you very far." Jet said. "But shouldn't we tell Barloc? "
---
SC
#1653 Posted: 10:30:56 04/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil almost forgot about him, but she didn't want to return there with Shadow roaming about.
"Nah, it's alright. The children saw e leaving, so I'm sure they wil deliver the message." Sybil assured, a little guilty since she wanted to stay and get to know them better.
---
#1654 Posted: 11:46:50 04/12/2014
"If you say so miss Sybil." Jet said as he began to swim off towards the haven.
---
SC
#1655 Posted: 13:26:25 04/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil could engage into conversation at the moment, but she wasn't in the mood. What was worse, she wasn't sure if Jet really wanted to help or just pretended to take her to Whirlpool so that Shadow could track her. He could have finished her off easily considering the predicament she was in, but he simply gave up? Was it all a game to make her feel fear? No, it couldn't be that. Shadow did attacked her and would have got her if she didn't dodge in time, so why did he gave up so easily? All those thought made her feel a headache.
---
#1656 Posted: 13:56:30 04/12/2014
Jet could sense Sybil's discomfort. "You ok mis Sybil?"
---
SC
#1657 Posted: 16:45:04 04/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't answered. She still didn't know what to believe of Jet. She simply stretched and proceed to see Light Beach ahead. That usually calmed her down and helped her think better.
---
#1658 Posted: 21:00:16 04/12/2014
"Sybil?" Jet was a little worried.
---
SC
#1659 Posted: 21:28:06 04/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Yes?" she asked, as if she didn't hear him the first time.

Meanwhile, Mambo and Cole were still gazing at Light Beach, when Cole finally came to his senses.
"Goodness boss! It's very late! We should have been home an hour ago." he exclaimed, barely believing how much time the light spectacle could rob you. Almost at the same time, he realized Sybil hasn't returned...
---
#1660 Posted: 21:32:21 04/12/2014
"I hope my doings hasn't changed your view on others and me." Jet said.
---
SC
#1661 Posted: 23:45:54 04/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"What do you mean others?" Sybil asked curiously, as shore was drawing near.

When he realized that Cole was worried about Sybil, he managed to locate the returning Jet and Sybil thanks to the clear silhouette Light Beach left of them.
"There now, you see? There they are. Nothing to worry about. Now let's head home. If we are lucky, there is something similar to Light Beach there on Hunted Island." Mambo pointed out, realizing that it never occurred to him to check out.

With both keas flying off, they waved goodbye to Sybil and Jet before heading off. Sybil managed to get a glimpse of them, quickly lying down so that they wouldn't noticed the torn hair of her chest. After waving back, she waited for Jet's answer...
---
#1662 Posted: 01:43:29 05/12/2014
"I've noticed that you've grown a little cold towards them." Jet said.
---
SC
#1663 Posted: 02:45:00 05/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"What are you talking about? Now you're just speaking nonsense!" Sybil said, upset. Was that really the impression she was giving or did Jet was just trying to mess with her? Whatever the reason, she admitted she was a little cranky after the incident. Her ripped hair and part of Shadow's saliva was still there, and it wasn't a nice sensation.
Before Jet could reply or come on shore completely, Sybil swam the rest of the way. She was desperate to reach the Haven, and once she touched the sand, she layed down very quickly, almost as if she collapsed. She was just cleaning her chest with the sand though.
---
#1664 Posted: 02:59:55 05/12/2014
"I'm sorry miss Sybil it wasn't my place to say that. I'm sorry." Jet said swimming up.
---
SC
#1665 Posted: 03:41:34 05/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil accepted the apology, but didn't let him know. She wanted to clean herself up and see if Light Beach would cheer her up, as it usually does.

At Hunted Island, the two cockatoo cousins were talking about the exiting, yet terrifying experience they just had. Nia in particular, was very exited to meet Sybil, but hated the fact that she left so fast and didn't had the chance to talk to her more calmly.
Barloc, who couldn't contact Whirlpool, returned to the beach, only to find both her and the orca gone. Did they grew tired of waiting? It was probably that, so he resumed his quest to find his naughty daughter and nephew...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:30:30 05/12/2014 by Felines
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#1666 Posted: 14:29:33 05/12/2014
Thunder dove into the icy water. Maybe there would be some fish. Thunder came back up, holding a medium sized fish. He tossed it onto the bank, and ate it. Thunder sighed. He missed seals, as there were none on the mountain.

OOC: I'm still lurking...
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:30:12 05/12/2014 by jennacat4
#1667 Posted: 16:29:18 05/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: I see. Welcome back. I hope you can still visit often smilie

Barloc, almost giving up the search, managed to find the two naughty cockatoos by hearing the flapping of their little wings.
"Well finally! You two are in big trouble! Do you have any idea for how long I've been looking for you pair!?" Barloc aske furiously, getting tired of their running around.
This time though, the little ones didn't seem to mind, and Nia, interrupting Angus, gave her father the news of the experience they just had.

"Oh dad, you would never believe it! Te civet, the one that created the Haven, Sybil, she was here dad! I finally met her. And then, there was that mean Komodo Dragon chasing her, and he..." but before Nia could explain further, she was interrupted by the shriek of her father when hearing that part of the sentence.

"Shadow was chasing Sybil!? Why didn't you two looked for me!? Oh no! That... oh my! Why of all the stupid predators..." Barloc said, both in shock and anger. Before letting the two of them explain the whole ordeal, he stormed off, leaving the two of them behind. They tried to follow him to try and explained, but he left too fast for them to catch up.

"SHADOW! YOU POOR, COWARD EXCUSE FOR A REPTILE! SHOW YOURSELF!" Barloc furiously called, thinking automatically the worst. If there was a defect in his, is that he jumped to conclusions way too fast and doesn't let the whole explanation take place...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:17:28 05/12/2014 by Felines
#1668 Posted: 18:07:43 05/12/2014
Ooc: Keas?

Shadow heard Barloc and smirked. He went to Barloc. "Yes my fine cockactoo?" He said as if nothing between Sybil and him ever happened.
---
SC
#1669 Posted: 23:20:33 05/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yikes! I knew I was going to mistake them sooner or later! It's fixed now.

"Don't you my fine cockatoo me! My daughter told me everything! What have you done to the civet!?" Barloc demanded, failing to realized that he made up the rest of his daughter's explanation in his mind.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8617
#1670 Posted: 23:37:03 05/12/2014
OOC: Perhaps Rose and Sayan can visit Thunder from time-to-time. I'm pretty sure the tiger has done so on at least one occasion.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#1671 Posted: 00:13:05 06/12/2014
ooc: we could do that.

"Oh that civet Sybil? Oh she got away barley. I got a good chunk of fur from her." Shadow said as he steeped forward.
---
SC
#1672 Posted: 00:17:01 06/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yeah, but in order to do that, we need jennacat4 to visit more often.

Sybil remained on shore to gaze at Light Beach, but it wasn't calming her as much as it used to. So many things happening, so many conspiracies, but what hurted her the most was Yodel's betrayal. So many times she tried to get on his good side, but he was just so bitter and cranky to listen to reasons. Although he remained under house arrest thanks to Rose, Subil was afraid that he might do it again in the future. With the permission of the other birds, she was tempted to banish him for good, even if it meant breaking her moral code of not exiling the original members of the place.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
ooc: we could do that.

"Oh that civet Sybil? Oh she got away barley. I got a good chunk of fur from her." Shadow said as he steeped forward.

So it was just a close call then. That made Barloc relieved, yet upset that Shadow even tried to harm her.
"Oh, well, tough luck on you. But how dare you tried to hurt a new member of our esteemed community!? Hah, no matter. Sybil got away at least, and whatever hair you pulled, it will grow back. It looks like she is a lot more smarter than you scales!" Barloc commented, mocking him, and really enjoying it.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:22:18 06/12/2014 by Felines
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1673 Posted: 02:26:25 06/12/2014
Royal rests nearby Yodel's home, close enough to intercept and or protect him, but not invade his personal space. He intends to become close to Yodel through kindness. The eagle refuses to give up on the little warbler, no matter how stubborn and bitter he may be.
#1674 Posted: 02:48:21 06/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Don't you ever get tired of playing nanny?" Yodel asked, annoyed. He was too use to his hermit life that he was low in tolerance with that surveillance.
---
#1675 Posted: 03:15:27 06/12/2014
"It's best not to mock me little birdy." Shadow said with a flick of his toung.
---
SC
#1676 Posted: 03:35:07 06/12/2014
Royal sighs and replies.

"Yodel, I understand you are a loner, and that this makes you uncomfortable, but this is your sentence until you can be trusted again. I will do whatever I can to make this as comfortable to you as possible. I'm here to protect you as well," he says.
#1677 Posted: 03:38:27 06/12/2014
OOC: Actually, I'm always reading this RP. I just don't always have much to post about.
---
#1678 Posted: 04:22:58 06/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: so you are reading then? Yu can try to integrate the characters somehow. Be creative. I know whatever you come with, it will do wonders to the story smilie

"It's best not to mock me little birdy." Shadow said with a flick of his toung.

Barloc didn't seemed to be intimidated at all, and continued having his fun.
"Oh really, and what are you going to do about it from down there?" he mockingly asked, not being afraid of Shadow at all. Komodo Dragons could usually climb trees, but the trees from Hunted Islands were steep, tall and humid. Unless you could fly, there was no way you could climb them, fortunately for the proud Barloc.

Quote: Wyrstel
Royal sighs and replies.

"Yodel, I understand you are a loner, and that this makes you uncomfortable, but this is your sentence until you can be trusted again. I will do whatever I can to make this as comfortable to you as possible. I'm here to protect you as well," he says.

"Oh enough with that false sense of protection Royalty. Do you expect me to believe that is from your own free will? I know you are doing this to appeal to Sybil and feel accepted." Yodel cruelly said, wanting so badly for Royal to understand the message. He didn't want to change or worry. He just wanted to live the lonely, peaceful life he had before Sybil turned it into a sanctuary.
---
#1679 Posted: 04:52:03 06/12/2014
"You are calling me a coward while you stay up on that branch like a little wineey baby." Shadow said. "Come down like a brave birdy you are."
---
SC
#1680 Posted: 05:54:06 06/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Barloc just grinned. He wasn't even offended by the comment.
"My dear Komodo Dragon, I would come down, no problem, but I am not properly equipped. Cockatoo vs. Komodo dragon; it won't be a fair fight. AND Civet vs. Komodo Dragon, isn't a fair fight either! Only a coward would pick on somebody weaker than himself! Why can't you pick on somebody your own size!?" the cockatoo lectured. If there was something he despised besides predators, it was animals that took advantage of their superior strength to antagonize others.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:55:25 06/12/2014 by Felines
#1681 Posted: 07:10:03 06/12/2014
"I did that. I almost got that little brat Rose but she got away on Jet." Shadow said
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:01:58 06/12/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#1682 Posted: 07:56:19 06/12/2014
Royal sighs, this would be a lot harder than he thought. Still he was not about to give up. He would succeed.
#1683 Posted: 14:15:29 06/12/2014
OOC: I'll try to post more.

Thunder was finishing the last bits of his fish. It was warmer today by the mountain, so he decided to go for a swim.
---
#1684 Posted: 18:20:38 06/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm sure you'll find a way to integrate your character. Thunder is at the center of the drawing after all smilie

Finally, after a while, Sybil was calmer. Light Beach did the trick alright. She was even thinking positive. She remembered how Jaerl and Ivor saved her from Soleh's savage attack earlier, and how extremely lucky she was that at every Shadow encounter, she managed to escape. She was a bit afraid that next time won't be so lucky, since with each encounter, the closer the call. But either way, she tried to remain optimist. She was getting in a good mood, and tomorrow, she even planned to check on her newest guest, Thunder, to make him feel more welcome. He was probably lonely up there in that mountain...

"I did that. I almost got that little brat Rose but she got away on Jet." Shadow said

"Rose? Oh right, that little striped cat. Well that is a more fair fight, but she got the best of you too. And Jet, wasn't he the orca that served you? Oh yes, Cole told me all Sybil told him. And he betrayed you too? Ha ha, it looks like you are destined to failure, my gargantuan reptile. I hope you swallowed that poor civet's hair, cause it is all the food you will get here or at the Haven. Why don't you get lost in the desert east of here! I'm pretty sure there is a lot of chow there." Barloc mocked, feeling a lot of pleasure in insulting a predator like Shadow.

Quote: Wyrstel
Royal sighs, this would be a lot harder than he thought. Still he was not about to give up. He would succeed.

Yodel continued on with his usual routine, but at the same time, he wondered why Royal insisted so much of changing his ways. To Yodel's point of view, he was as "happy" as he could be. Either way, it was not Royal's presence that was getting on his nerves, it was the thought that Rose was going to be the net ruler of the Haven. If that day came, Yodel even thought about leaving the island for good. Not Rose or Sybil needed to banish him for that. Too much he has tolerated Sybil to have it all come down to obey someone he was sure hated him.
---
#1685 Posted: 18:44:32 06/12/2014
"Oh I have ways of getting food my feathered friend. You just wait." Shadow said.
---
SC
#1686 Posted: 18:58:34 06/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Hah, whatever." Barloc said indifferently, rolling his eyes.
"Too bad you can't fly, eh?" he then said, flapping his wings mockingly and lifting into the air.
---
#1687 Posted: 19:18:13 06/12/2014
"Oh but I can climb." Shadow said as he climbed up the tree Barloc was perched on.
---
SC
#1688 Posted: 21:46:47 06/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Normally, a Komodo Dragon couldn't climb those type of trees, so how did he did it? Has he practiced? Whatever the case, this startled Barloc to no end, but since he was already in the air, he managed to get away and perched on another branch.
"Woah, how did... not bad... no indeed. But climbing is not enough! You will never get any of us!" Barloc blurted out, startled but still in the mood to demoralize Shadow as much as he could.
---
#1689 Posted: 21:57:07 06/12/2014
"I've been here long enough to learn how to climb these trees." Shadow said climbing higher to get at Barloc.
---
SC
#1690 Posted: 22:24:09 06/12/2014 | Topic Creator
This time, Shadow got closer to Barloc, but he was still too far to be caught. Blowing a raspberry at Shadow, he flew on time on the branch of another tree.
"Man you are stubborn." Barloc commented with a little hint of fear, knowing that time was too much of a close call.
"How far are you willing to go? Unless you grow feathers and start flying, I am one animal you will never catch." The proud cockatoo explained, having full faith in his wings. He then started flying from branch to branch, trying to humiliate Shadow of his failure.
"No tiger, no civet, and no cockatoo. You are the worst predator ever!" he chanted, now pointing the obvious fact that he was loving that sense of danger.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:24:46 06/12/2014 by Felines
#1691 Posted: 22:48:31 06/12/2014
"You may be safe but your friends aren't!" He then climbed down and went running off into the jungle to hunt down Barloc's friends.
---
SC
#1692 Posted: 22:57:49 06/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"What friends?" Barloc asked, a little intimidated by the comment. He tried to chase Shadow, but lost him through the foliage. How could a Komodo Dragon run so fast? And who did Shadow talked about? Did he meant the keas? But they could fly too, and their tree was tall, but cold Shadow climb it? That was a thought he was too worried about. He finally realized that his fun went too far. As quickly as he could, he flew towards the kea trees to warn them...
---
#1693 Posted: 03:29:44 07/12/2014
But Shadow only said friends as a diversion instead of going to the keas he went to the cockatoo tree. They were unsuspecting and soon Shadow made his way to the tree. "Ooohh cockatoos!!! I'm home!!!" He said as he quickly climbed up the tree and took a few snaps at a few resting cockatoos.
---
SC
#1694 Posted: 03:38:48 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Lady Kali! Emergency!" One of the cockatoos, who just lost part of his tail feathers to Shadow, screamed, as he head to the spacious hole where Kali and Barloc resided.
"Dorian?! What all the commotion out there!?" Kali demanded, nearly pushing him aside to see what was all the commotion outside.
"Oh sweet jungle deities! A Komodo Dragon!? How on earth did he climbed so high?" Kali said, horror field at the sight. A Komodo Dragon right at her home in the trees, trying to feast on her poor family. She boldly attempted to distract him, pushing herself almost in front of him and trying to make him fall by throwing some dry twigs, which did nothing.
"Get away! Go! Shoo!" she yelled, barely flying due to the tremble of her wings.
---
#1695 Posted: 03:42:43 07/12/2014
Thunder shook out his wet fur and walked to his den.
---
#1696 Posted: 03:53:45 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Barloc reached the kea tree, unaware of the terror his own family was going through at the moment.
"Oh goodness, it's not too late." Barloc sighed, as he searched for Mambo. But he got the wrong branch. There was Cheryl, engaged into a gossip type of conversation with some of her kea friends, until one of them pointed out to the startled Barloc.
"Barloc! The famous cockatoo leader. What brings you to my special spot, eh?" she asked, winking at her friends behind her. She was feeling rather proud to have the cockatoo leader come directly at her, unaware of that it was a simple mistake.
"Oh, Cheryl. Where is your brother and Mambo? This is very, very urgent. An attack might be on the way. The Komodo Dragon that antagonized the other island is coming here, and he can climb trees like this!" Barloc warned, panting. Cheryl's smile was erased, as well as her friend's. that was a code red!
"How is this possible! We must really let my brother and the boss know about this! In the meantime, gather the others!" she directed her friends, as she left the tree in search for the two keas, who were at the beach at the moment, gazing at a spectacle rather similar to Light Beach... right there at Hunted Island...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:55:03 07/12/2014 by Felines
#1697 Posted: 04:26:41 07/12/2014
"So you must be that annoying cockatoo's mate humm? Well YOU will be the first to die!!" Shadow then snaped at Kali.

Meanwhile Rose couldn't sleep due to Shadow being on The Hunted island.
---
SC
#1698 Posted: 04:52:11 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Shadow managed to grab Kali's entire tail, and she immediately began to flap her wings to get away, hitting Shadow with them, though it didn't hurt him at all. She didn't care losing her tail feathers, but Shadow was biting so hard, she couldn't get away.
"NO! AAH! LEAVE ME ALONE! STOP PLEASE!" Kali shrieked, with terror filling her completely. What did he meant by mate? Barloc? What did he had to do with anything? Whatever the reason, her priority was to get away...
The other cockatoos, seeing they dear martriarch being attacked that savagely, gathered the courage to let aside the fear they had, and began throwing some of their tree's seeds to make Shadow let go. It did nothing to penetrate Shadow's hard skin, but they hoped it was annoying enough for him to let go...

At the kea tree, Barloc was very uneased by how quiet was all. Unfortunately, his own tree was too far away from the kea tree for the commotion going on to be heard. No sign of Shadow. Did he just pulled his leg back there? It never occurred to him that the dragon would dare attack his own tree, since he believed it was far more safer than the kea tree.
"Well then, I did my job. I'm going home. Be careful now." Barloc said, as he waved goodbye to Cheryl's friends and headed to his tree. He was completely unprepared for the horrorfying scene he was about to witness...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:54:36 07/12/2014 by Felines
#1699 Posted: 05:04:07 07/12/2014
Shadow got very annoyed at the seeds being thrown at him he let go of Kali's tail and snaped at a few other cockatoos throwing seeds at him. "You annoying birds!! You all will get your just deserved!"
---
SC
#1700 Posted: 05:13:11 07/12/2014 | Topic Creator
The startled cockatoos dodged every snap they could, but Shadow was quicker than they anticipated. They were starting to regret residing on a tree where the branches were strong enough to hold the big brute's weight. It was complete chaos! The dodges were getting more difficult the more panicked they became, not to mention that it was night. One of them even got most of the feathers of his right wing bitten off, rendering him almost unable to fly.
"Lady Kali, it's madness to stay here! We must evacuate the tree at once." One of the cockatoos said. But that tree was their home for generations. She didn't want to let Shadow mess it all up...

Barloc was still halfway, muttering to himself on why the keas needed a tree so far from his. He still couldn't hear the panicked screams of his subjects just yet, but as he watched the darkened horizon, something told him that something was... off...
---
First | Previous | Page 34 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me