Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 23 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1101 Posted: 23:19:06 15/10/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Not to worry. It's never too late to join. However, in order for me to give you a recap, you need to tell me how much you remember and I will explain everything from that point smilie

Quote: Spyroconvexity
Soon Jet had his fill of a seal he caught. He then saw Cairo. "Well spying on me are we now?"

"I don't trust you for one bit." Cairo responded, making it clear that, suspicious or not, he was not willing to give Jet a chance. Sybil may have hopes for him, but he didn't. Jet was very sly, and Cairo believed that someone like that was impossible to change. He knew that it was only a matter of time before Jet made the wrong move and the orca leader would finally have the excuse to banish him for good.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#1102 Posted: 00:11:49 16/10/2014
"Oh and why is that?" Jet asked with a smirk.
---
SC
#1103 Posted: 02:55:22 16/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"Sly, backstabbing beasts like you never change. Do you honestly think that I will believe that you came out of nowhere for redemption? Oh no no, you're up to something... and I'm going to find out sooner or later." Cairo threatened, retreating but remaining in the waters nearby in order to intimidate his foe and let him know that the vigilance isn't over...
---
#1104 Posted: 03:23:23 16/10/2014
"Some can change like me." Jet said before swimming off.
---
SC
#1105 Posted: 11:11:22 16/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo heard, but still didn't believe him and continued watching him. In fact, he was even determined to erase Sybil's naïve faith in him when he get the chance...
---
#1106 Posted: 17:40:21 16/10/2014
Jet smirked and he keept doing his usual. "Stupid orca. I'm going to find a way to speek with Shadow without having Cairo following me." He said to himself.
---
SC
#1107 Posted: 01:51:50 17/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo continued watching for nearly an hour, but even after all that time, traces of Jet's seal hunt were still present. The orca leader didn't have any breakfast worrying over Jet, he then decided that he couldn't be any harm. He was only one orca, one he could easily take on.

"You know, I think you had enough for today. Besides, what harm could a runt like you do to this Haven? Sybil's will is done, and you can't best me in battle. What is so threatening about you?" Cairo said to Jet, in an eerily sweet voice, and even a tone of bullying. He then headed to the other island's beach, craving for the thousands of seals residing in that part of the island.
---
#1108 Posted: 02:47:26 17/10/2014
"Now's my chance." Jet thought. He then gave a smirk at Cairo and swam off making sure he didn't follow him. He soon met up with Shadow. "My master I don't have long to say this but Cairo is watching me. I'll have to bring you when he is not around."

"And where is he?" Shadow asked.

"Hunting seals." Jet asked.

"Well when the time is right we need to move." Shadow said.
---
SC
#1109 Posted: 19:50:38 17/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo waited patiently for a target, but there were too many seals in the water, and choosing just one was getting difficult.
"Sheesh, what is all this? Did everybody agreed to be in the water at the same time?" he complained, trying to look for either a young or sick seal while he watched, but they were already alerted to his presence, making the hunt much harder. He even had forgotten all about Jet at the moment.

Meanwhile, Sybil was waking up from her nap. She expected to sleep more, but at least she recovered most of her energy. After a quick refreshment in the water of the creek, she decided to take a little walk to both exercise and make sure everything in the forest was in order. All was peaceful, which was a pleasant event after all that Shadow incident...
---
#1110 Posted: 20:05:26 17/10/2014
Jet noded. "I must go."

Shadow noded and went walking back into the jungle.

Jet swam off and began swimming casually.
---
SC
#1111 Posted: 23:14:04 17/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Cairo was having a hard time with the hunt, but back at the Haven, Sybil's little stroll didn't last too long. It's been so long since it was so peaceful in the Haven, but also, boring. She then had an idea; she was under the impression that Jet was feeling lonely and rejected, so she headed to the beach to see if he was nearby, so that she could try making him feel at home...
---
#1112 Posted: 00:01:28 18/10/2014
Jet was near the beach Sybil was heading to. He was being himself just swimming.
---
SC
#1113 Posted: 00:51:45 18/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil spotted Jet, and was relieved she didn't need to task one of the birds to search for him.
"Jet... Jet was it, right? So, how are things going for you here?" Sybil asked, though she probably knew the answer. None of the other orcas were near him. They were avoiding him, maybe willingly or thought Cairo's order. Sybil asked the question in such an innocent voice, it was even adorable. Little did she realized that she was being too naïve to sense something was wrong with that new whale...
---
#1114 Posted: 01:08:14 18/10/2014
"All is well mistress. Well except for Cairo." Jet said.
---
SC
#1115 Posted: 06:44:47 18/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil was almost in shock being called mistress by a still complete stranger, but she made no big deal about it nonetheless.
"Cairo again, eh? I swear I have never seen him behave like that. He is usually so polite and kind." Sybil explained, still surprised about the orca leader's sudden violent behavior.
"You must have done something to him to make him bear such a solid grudge. Can you please tell me more about you two's past? Maybe I can help." she then suggested, believing that if she knew about that, she could make peace between the two somehow...
---
#1116 Posted: 15:09:25 18/10/2014
Jet hesitated for a moment. "It's complicated. But if you want to know I shall tell you." He said. "Our past is long I used to be Cairo's rival. I used to challenge him quite often. That's how I got all these scars and wounds. I then went away for awhile and thought about what I've done. I then tracked Cairo down and wanted to apologize for my doings but he reacted way more different then I would of liked." He said looking away and showing his scar across his eye.
---
SC
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#1117 Posted: 15:10:52 18/10/2014
Thunder was at the snowy mountain. He hadn't talked to any of the other animals of the island recently. The huge polar bear lumbered down to a small creek. fish, he thought, are not as good as seals, but it's better then rabbits. Thunder missed seals, as well as the ice, but here on the island was better then when the ice would melt.
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
#1118 Posted: 01:42:22 19/10/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh right, I have almost forgotten you were Thunder's creator. We could integrate that character nicely.

Jet hesitated for a moment. "It's complicated. But if you want to know I shall tell you." He said. "Our past is long I used to be Cairo's rival. I used to challenge him quite often. That's how I got all these scars and wounds. I then went away for awhile and thought about what I've done. I then tracked Cairo down and wanted to apologize for my doings but he reacted way more different then I would of liked." He said looking away and showing his scar across his eye.

Sybil wanted to believe that Jet was tellng the truth, but she couldn't believe Cairo would hold such a solid grudge against anyone. For someone to be treated that way must have been more than a rival, but alas, she only had Jet's words, and she was sure that if she asked Cairo, she would gets different version of that story.

"I understand that there is always a leadership rivalry between species, but Cairo, I mean, he never acted so... violently. I have known him for years, and he was never this mean to anyone." Sybil explained, even scared of Cairo's new anger. The orca leader was so particularly nice to her, it kept her from really seeing how extremely dangerous and violent orca whales could be.
---
#1119 Posted: 02:56:29 19/10/2014
^OOC: Great! I read the last couple pages over, and from what I got basically was that there is this Komodo dragon causing trouble and this Orca named Jet is teaming up with him. Also the animals are a bit suspicious of Jet?
---
#1120 Posted: 04:40:28 19/10/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh wonderful. You got it. That's pretty much the subplot now. Oh, and the fact that Sholeh is the last antagonist to be integrated. Let's see what will be the perfect time for that smilie

At last, Cairo's hunt was successful. He managed to get a full grown seal that was limping and barely tore it apart like an orca is suppose to with large meals like that. He ate rather fast, since he believed he was neglecting his duty as the orca leader worrying too much about Jet. He was desperate to get back to his pod and make sure everything was in order...
---
#1121 Posted: 05:38:22 19/10/2014
"I know." Jet simply said. He looked back at Sybil. "Do you want me to tak you to him? I mean if you wish."

"Hey do you want to find this Jet orca and see how he is?" Rose asked.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#1122 Posted: 08:08:17 19/10/2014
"Yes, I think that is a good idea. It is the only the way to be sure.," Sayan replied believing his own eyes over the words of the others.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#1123 Posted: 16:20:38 19/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"I know." Jet simply said. He looked back at Sybil. "Do you want me to tak you to him? I mean if you wish."

Sybil thought that was a great idea to do that, since it would be the perfect opportunity to know Jet better and even bond with him, but she didn't want to appear naïve nor worry her friends.
"No. Thanks, it's alright. I will wait for him to show up here. He needs some time alone for now." she said as excuse, hoping to ride Jet some other time when the trust was more solid.
---
#1124 Posted: 16:23:33 19/10/2014
Rose noded and began to walk to the beach where the orcas usually hang out.
---
SC
#1125 Posted: 16:34:40 19/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Drifting from Sybil and Cairo, back at the new island, both keas and cockatoos were informed of Shadow's return. It was good news indeed, since Shadow could not threat their new friends now, and couldn't harm them either since they lived on the trees. As for Whirlpool, he was use to predators like this, so he had a tunnel system that looked like a labyrinth so even burrowing animals like Komodo dragons couldn't catch him. Shadow was now where he belonged. However, their mistake was that no one was watching him, otherwise they would have already found out about his secret relationship...
---
#1126 Posted: 16:53:13 19/10/2014
OOC: I have a question...
Do the orcas live near the mountain? I know it's cold there, so does the orca pod live near there or elsewhere? Thanks smilie
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1127 Posted: 19:25:21 19/10/2014
Royal lands on a large boulder on the beach. His fierce golden eyes burn in the sunlight. Seeing his closest friend, Sybil worried, he takes off and lands beside her, walking in step with her.

"Sybil, are you alright my dear, he asks gently. You know you can talk to me about anything my dear friend. I am here to support you wherever and whenever you need it."

Meanwhile Jaerl is busy laboring away making Sybil's home warm and comfortable. Spreading a large bed of moss all over the ground with his talons and removing anything that would make the moss bed uncomfortable with his beak, Jaerl puts all his effort in this. Tired from his work he sits down on a moss covered branch wiping his brow with his wing.
#1128 Posted: 20:19:44 19/10/2014
"And who is this fine fellow?" Jet said.
---
SC
#1129 Posted: 20:27:48 19/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil was already use to Royal's sudden appearances like that, but it still startled her a little, considering that she was looking for him and Jaerl during the Shadow incident. Either way, she could tell that he didn't noticed Jet and decided to introduce him.

"Oh Royal, you finally appear. Listen, we have a new member of the sea. This here is Jet." she introduced, firmly believing that both he and Jaerl were not aware of all that happened those last couple of days.

Quote: jennacat4
OOC: I have a question...
Do the orcas live near the mountain? I know it's cold there, so does the orca pod live near there or elsewhere? Thanks smilie

OOC: Well, orcas are whales. They live at sea, which is far away from the mountain smilie
---
#1130 Posted: 20:35:32 19/10/2014
"Royal is it? Any friend of Sybil is a friend of mine." Jet said with a grin.
---
SC
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1131 Posted: 20:43:39 19/10/2014
Royal bows politely.

"Welcome Jet, it is a pleasure to you. So Sybil I heard from the other birds that there was a problem. Please pray tell, is or was the problem," he asks concerned.
#1132 Posted: 20:51:52 19/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil was worried about how might Royal may respond, since even the innocent Rose didn't trust him.
---
#1133 Posted: 21:08:27 19/10/2014
Rose could see an orca along with Sybil and Royal. "Hey Sybil and Royal!" She then saw Jet. "Who is this?"
---
SC
#1134 Posted: 21:51:19 19/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"This is Jet Rose. You have seen it before... or was it Sayan?" she asked to herself. Since Rose and Sayan were usually together, and even resemble in appearance, it was getting difficult to tell who was the one present at certain events.
---
#1135 Posted: 22:16:50 19/10/2014
Rose looked at Jet. She saw how scary he looked by his scars. "Ni-nice to meet yo-you." She said.

"It's my pleasure young one." Jet said.
---
SC
#1136 Posted: 23:47:58 19/10/2014
"So you're the one causing trouble among the orca community...," Sayan said walking up to Jet.
---
#1137 Posted: 23:55:50 19/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Everything was going smoothly until Sayan had to come up with that out-of-place comment, which irritated Sybil a little.
"Now Sayan, this is Jet. And he is simply trying to fit in." Sybil said, showing some genuine care for the outcast.
---
#1138 Posted: 00:12:23 20/10/2014
"Or perhaps that is simply what he wants you to think.," Sayan said showing distrust.
---
#1139 Posted: 00:21:45 20/10/2014
"Fine I'll come out plane. Yes I was once Cario's rival, yes I challenged him for control but every time he's beaten me and now I give up and I just want to rejoin my former pod." Jet said.
---
SC
#1140 Posted: 00:32:49 20/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't want to sound over trusting nor naïve, however, she still tried to reason with Sayan as calmly as possible.
"Look, he only wants a chance to have a better life. That's all. Besides, you are judging too fast. You know the saying; innocent unless proven otherwise." she said, trying to sound as wise as possible and make Sayan be quiet.
---
#1141 Posted: 00:47:16 20/10/2014
"Yes, but one's past is also worth considering and his formal rivalry could prove to be troublesome. He claims to have given up, but what's to stop him from trying again and taking over?", Sayan replied seemingly not giving in.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:49:40 20/10/2014 by redwes
#1142 Posted: 01:46:28 20/10/2014
"I get it......I'm not wanted here. I'll leave." Jet said as he started to swim away.

"Sayan give him a chance." Rose said.
---
SC
#1143 Posted: 03:20:31 20/10/2014
"Wait... Come back!," Sayan said still not entirely sure. "It's not up to me rather you stay or rather you go, nor should it be. My distrust is not in you, but rather the unknown. We have many friends, but we also have many enemies. I cannot force you go, only Sybil can do that. If you wish to stay, then you may stay.," the leopard added.
---
#1144 Posted: 03:36:48 20/10/2014
Jet swam back. "Then if you want to know me better why not hop on and I'll give you all a ride."
---
SC
#1145 Posted: 05:19:37 20/10/2014 | Topic Creator
The idea that Sybil was wishing about, she was starting to regret it. Surprisingly, it was not because she didn't trust Jet, but because she was sure she would receive quite a scold from Cairo if he saw them riding his bitter rival.
"Thanks Jet, but I don't think you can carry all of us." she said, once again creating an excuse.
---
#1146 Posted: 05:47:59 20/10/2014
"I may be small but I am quite cable of carrying the four of you." Jet said with a smirk. "Just one lap around. It would make me feel welcomed."

Rose did like riding orcas. She quickly jumped on Jet's back. "Come on Sybil it'll be fun! Remember when we rode the others? That was fun!"
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:52:00 20/10/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#1147 Posted: 13:34:31 20/10/2014
Kona's ears pricked. She had her eyes on a mouse. The small island fox crept closer, closer... Then she jumped. Her paws barley missed it, thumping onto the ground. Kona wasn't giving up that easily! She chased after her mouse, catching up to it. She quickly bit it on the neck. She licked her chops, and ate the mouse. Once Kona was finished, walked towards the sandy beach.
---
#1148 Posted: 19:43:04 20/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"I may be small but I am quite cable of carrying the four of you." Jet said with a smirk. "Just one lap around. It would make me feel welcomed."

Rose did like riding orcas. She quickly jumped on Jet's back. "Come on Sybil it'll be fun! Remember when we rode the others? That was fun!"

Sybil didn't have time to stop her. She wanted to make Jet feel at home, but riding orcas was a more serious way of trust. However, she just couldn't say no to Rose, not with an adorable face like hers. She was so concentrated on her, she didn't even noticed Kona was very nearby.

"Oh alright, but just a little trip around the Haven's waters and back." she specified, as she jumped right above Jet's head. She turned to Sayan, but she didn't ask anything. She figured that the leopard wasn't interested at all, considering it was harder for him to trust anyone. And she didn't even dared to take a look at Royal, who was too quiet, probably processing all the events that she just told him about.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:45:23 20/10/2014 by Felines
#1149 Posted: 20:17:45 20/10/2014
"You coming Sayan?" Rose asked.

"This may work out in my favor. But somehow I feel like I'm finally welcomed. No must not draw away from the plan." Jet thought.
---
SC
#1150 Posted: 20:29:44 20/10/2014
Sayan sighed and jumped on. If it were just him, he wouldn't have gone. However, he still felt responsible for Rose and didn't want anything to happen to the tiger.
---
First | Previous | Page 23 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me