Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 11 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8640
#501 Posted: 19:37:06 08/04/2014
When the rocks began to collapse Rose quickly ran as fast as she could. "Sybil run!!"

Shadow looked up seeing the rocks fall. He smiled evilly. "Well my friends I'll be seeing ya." He quickly made a mad dash towards the haven side of the bridge.

Rose quickly stepped in front of him. "Not so fast lizard!"

"Out of my way fur ball!" He said lunging at her with a snap of his jaws.

Rose jumped back. She used her claws and took a swip at Shadow's face causing claw marks on the right side of his face.

"Gah!!!!" He gave out a loud pain scream. "You little welp! You'll pay for that!" Hhe quickly used his tail to swip at Rose's feet causing herto fall. He then quickly bit her paw.

"GAH!! GET OFF ME!!" Rose then swiped at Shadow again with her free paw.

Shadow quickly let go when her paw hit him on the side of his face again. "GAH!!" He shook his head from the pain. "You'll pay for that you little brat!!" He said with his blood still dripping from his face. "I'll be back!!" He then quickly ran into the forest
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#502 Posted: 21:09:07 08/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil was recovering, but she noticed she had an injured front paw and couldn't swim very well. Luckily, Cairo was searching the debris, and as soon as she spotted Sybil, he inmediately carried her to his back. "Oh I am so so sorry miss Sybil. When that snake told me about trouble, I couldn't help myself." he apologized, while divising Rose from the distance.

He swam to get her, but before he did, he asked..."Woah, what happened to you little lady? Oh don't tell me, it was that creature Skaliscin talked about, wasn't it? Where is it? I'll tear him apart!" he said with an extremely threatening voice. His violent outburst didn't last long when he realized Skaliscin was missing. "Wait a minute, where is that smart-mouthed snake anyway?" he asked, looking around but couldn't see her anywhere...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#503 Posted: 21:14:35 08/04/2014
"I'm here, blubber!" Skaliscin was clinging for dear life on Sybil's tail. How she got there was beyond her. "Maybe from now on you'll think twice about smashing walls on people!" For as long as she existed in the Haven, most decided to take such an insult as a thanks. That was usually the case when people's lives were saved.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8617
#504 Posted: 22:04:39 08/04/2014
Meanwhile...

Quote: Waaksian
"Oh, no kidding." Speckles said with a laugh. "I wonder why they haven't hooked up already. Maybe it's a pride issue. All snakes seem to have it, and Skaliscin's is way more... delicate. Voracivenom kinda just goes with the flow," He took another bite of the cricket he caught, slurping the juices. "Speaking of whom, where is he? I haven't seen him all day."

"Nor have I... and I've been all over the island today.," replied Sayan. Little did he know that danger had arrived on the island.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:17:18 08/04/2014 by redwes
#505 Posted: 00:08:21 09/04/2014
Quote: Felines
Sybil was recovering, but she noticed she had an injured front paw and couldn't swim very well. Luckily, Cairo was searching the debris, and as soon as she spotted Sybil, he inmediately carried her to his back. "Oh I am so so sorry miss Sybil. When that snake told me about trouble, I couldn't help myself." he apologized, while divising Rose from the distance.

He swam to get her, but before he did, he asked..."Woah, what happened to you little lady? Oh don't tell me, it was that creature Skaliscin talked about, wasn't it? Where is it? I'll tear him apart!" he said with an extremely threatening voice. His violent outburst didn't last long when he realized Skaliscin was missing. "Wait a minute, where is that smart-mouthed snake anyway?" he asked, looking around but couldn't see her anywhere...

Rose collapsed on Cairo's back from the fight and her injured paw. "Th-that lizard got away he's so-somewhere on the ha-haven." She said panting. "Sybil do those dragon or what ever you call them venomous? Because I got bitten by it." She said.
---
SC
#506 Posted: 13:38:10 09/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil was horrified when she heard the big lizard swam to the haven rather than the other island. "He can swim? This is no good!" she exclaimed, when she realized what Rose said. "I don't know what that thing was Rose, but it doesn't seem like the venomous type." she thought, not having heard of a Komodo Dragon before.

Just a few seconds later, Barloc appeared, having heard the thundering rumble. "In the name of my dear ancestors, what in this unsanitary Earth happened here?!" he asked, extremely irritated. Sybil remembered the description Mambo gave her of the birds that inhabited the other island. "Oh, you're a cockatoo! Listen, please tell me you didn't see a big lizard arriving on the Haven." she asked, noticing that the cockatoo came from the Haven. What was he doing there in the first place. She didn't have the time to care.

"I didn't see anything." he said, having failed to devise Shadow since he was too concentrated on reaching the collapsed bridge. "A big lizard you say...Oh..." he said in some sort of whisper. He knew what the civet was talking about, and realized he was too late to stop it...
---
#507 Posted: 18:48:25 09/04/2014
"Hey Barloc do you know what that big lizard was and if it's venomous?" Rose asked with her bloody paw held up. "That thing bit my paw while I was trying to stop it."

Meanwhile Shadow was in the outback near where the dingos were. His face was still bloody from the fight with rose. "I've underestimated that little welp." He muttered to himself loud enough for any dingo nearby to hear. "First thing I'm going to do after I do some planning is kill that tiger and then the rest of her little friends."
---
SC
#508 Posted: 21:00:59 09/04/2014
OOC: I think you overlooked my post, Felines. Or did you make Cario non-responsive on purpose? I mean... on porpoise... Hurr Hurr...

"Eh, you'll never know with these snakes. Strange critters, y'know," Speckles said after swallowing a mouthful of his meal. He slurped at the cricket some more, despite how grotesque it may have sounded to those who didn't take to his tastes.

--

"So you're not the only one, I see," said a voice nearby. Two dingos were side by side, a scraggly one standing next to his sleek-furred companion, who sat curiously. "I'm afraid that all attempts at removing these trespassers proved to have been unsuccessful. We have had a lack of... allies, you see."
#509 Posted: 22:46:40 09/04/2014
"Are you implying that I help you?" Shadow said revealing the side of his face having the claw marks from Rose. "I can handle them my self!" He said with a hiss. "I just need to get that little tiger alone and then she'll be sorry she ever got in my way!"
---
SC
#510 Posted: 23:06:30 09/04/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: I think you overlooked my post, Felines. Or did you make Cario non-responsive on purpose? I mean... on porpoise... Hurr Hurr...

OOC: Yeah, sorry about that. I was too concentrated on SpyroConvexity's post.

Cairo wanted to insult Skaliscin, but with Sybil there and the situation at hand, he didn't dare, and pretended he was ignoring her. It was after a while that Barloc noticed that Rose was with them.
"Oh, it's you again." he said without enthusiasm, but his demeanor suddenly changed when he saw Rose's paw.
"Oh hell no tiger. That wound in your paw must NOT be what I think it is!" he exclaimed, knowing that a Komodo Dragon's bite was dangerous, and if it is like he predicted, then Rose was in mortal danger...
---
#511 Posted: 00:01:46 10/04/2014
"What? I hope you have good news." Rose said with a worried look on her face.
---
SC
#512 Posted: 00:46:21 10/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Barloc was now more irritated, but he felt the urge to help. "Hey whale, no time to lose! Take the little whelp to my island! Now now NOW!" Barloc urged, and he swiftly returned to the other island without any other explanation.

"Heh, who does he think he is anyway?" Cairo complained, now really feeling the need to tear something up. "Complain later Cairo. We must reach the other island. I think Rose is in trouble." Sybil explained, imagining that the cockatoo's sudden change in demeanor seemed something was bad with Rose. But was he gonna help her? He must, otherwise why would he urge them to the island? She didn't know, but she was desperate at the moment...
---
#513 Posted: 01:57:31 10/04/2014
As Barloc left Rose started to feel sick. "Sybil.......I....I don't feel very well." She then fainted.
---
SC
#514 Posted: 02:40:12 10/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"Faster Cairo'', and he swiftly obeyed. They reached the island in practically no time. Sybil was so worried and frustrated, she didn't even noticed that Skaliscin was still hanging on her tail. About thirty seconds later, Barloc arrived... with a wombat! "This is the whelp. Work your magic Whirlpool." he commanded.
"I know... to, do." the wombat said. Apparently, he had trouble talking. "Come civet... tiger, bring to me." he commanded. Sybil didn't have the time to ask what was going on, but whoever the wombat was, he seemed like one with pure intentions.

With might she never knew she had, she carried Rose on her back. It took them about nine minutes to reach a creek even more beautiful than the one in her own tree. It was full of exotic flowers, butterflies of colors she didn't even knew existed and the water was forming mini-rainbows all around. "Wound..." the wombat said, with an incomplete sentence, but Barloc already knew what was up. With his beak, he opened the wound much more, and plenty of blood dripped from it. It was quite a lot of it, but Sybil was too shocked to say anything. The wombat then treated the wound with the pure waters from the creek and wrapped around a large leaf like a bandage. "Wait, we now..." he whispered, as he lied down...
---
#515 Posted: 03:10:53 10/04/2014
OOC: S'all right.

Skaliscin clutched harder to Sybil's furry tail, but not enough to cause harm or even much notice. She hang on as the wombat took them to a peaceful, colorful creek that held beauty that even Skaliscin couldn't fail to admire. Then she watched the wound release more blood as Barloc helped clean it out, and she shuddered. She was plenty used to seeing blood, but... not so much when it came out of the ones she cared for.

--

"Oh... I didn't mean to imply anything, sir. I'm very sorry If I had said anything that could be deemed offensive," said the sleeker dingo, who was now standing, his posture alert but welcoming. "I was only making mere smalltalk. We've had problems with the invaders as well, I'm afraid to say." His companion only stood guard, staring hard at the reptile with distrust and even a hint of fearful discomfort.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8617
#516 Posted: 03:23:52 10/04/2014
"Eh, you'll never know with these snakes. Strange critters, y'know," Speckles said after swallowing a mouthful of his meal. He slurped at the cricket some more, despite how grotesque it may have sounded to those who didn't take to his tastes.

"Well... we all have our little quirks.," Sayan replied. "I wonder how the others are doing... on the other island. Perhaps that's where Voracivenom snuck off too.," he added in a curious tone. The leopard was not at all grossed out by the slurping, understanding that all the animals had different diets and eating habits. He took another bite of his fish, glad to be able to cure his hunger in the presence of more friendly company.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:27:42 10/04/2014 by redwes
#517 Posted: 03:46:24 10/04/2014 | Topic Creator

Skaliscin clutched harder to Sybil's furry tail, but not enough to cause harm or even much notice. She hang on as the wombat took them to a peaceful, colorful creek that held beauty that even Skaliscin couldn't fail to admire. Then she watched the wound release more blood as Barloc helped clean it out, and she shuddered. She was plenty used to seeing blood, but... not so much when it came out of the ones she cared for.

Sybil couldn't take it anymore, and had to let it out. "Alright, I know you helped, somehow, but can someone please explain to me, WHAT JUST HAPPENED?" she yelled, showing a frustration very rare on her. not even when she was under stress had an outburst quite like that.
"Get a CLUE you pussycat wannabe! She was bitten by a Komodo Dragon! Do you know how deadly a bite from those things are!?" he asked, with the same outburst as Sybil.
"Well forgive my poor judgement, but that... thing came from this island!" she said, putting the blame on the cockatoo.
"Well excuse me for having the idea of putting up a bridge so that any pest can come by." Barloc said, having correctly deduced that the civet Mambo talked about was her. Sybil found it hard to admit, but he was right. Plus, he just helped Rose, so even if he was a pain, she had no choice but to be grateful. Now more calmly, she left something on her tail... "Skaliscin? How long have you been there?" she asked, a little embarrased...
---
#518 Posted: 04:15:35 10/04/2014
"Faster Cairo'', and he swiftly obeyed. They reached the island in practically no time. Sybil was so worried and frustrated, she didn't even noticed that Skaliscin was still hanging on her tail. About thirty seconds later, Barloc arrived... with a wombat! "This is the whelp. Work your magic Whirlpool." he commanded.
"I know... to, do." the wombat said. Apparently, he had trouble talking. "Come civet... tiger, bring to me." he commanded. Sybil didn't have the time to ask what was going on, but whoever the wombat was, he seemed like one with pure intentions.

With might she never knew she had, she carried Rose on her back. It took them about nine minutes to reach a creek even more beautiful than the one in her own tree. It was full of exotic flowers, butterflies of colors she didn't even knew existed and the water was forming mini-rainbows all around. "Wound..." the wombat said, with an incomplete sentence, but Barloc already knew what was up. With his beak, he opened the wound much more, and plenty of blood dripped from it. It was quite a lot of it, but Sybil was too shocked to say anything. The wombat then treated the wound with the pure waters from the creek and wrapped around a large leaf like a bandage. "Wait, we now..." he whispered, as he lied down...

Rose wined a little when Barloc ripped open Rose's wound even more. She started to come to and opened her eyes just enough to see who was doing it. "Th-thank you Ba-Barloc." She said with a quite voice. She gave a very weak smile and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Oh... I didn't mean to imply anything, sir. I'm very sorry If I had said anything that could be deemed offensive," said the sleeker dingo, who was now standing, his posture alert but welcoming. "I was only making mere smalltalk. We've had problems with the invaders as well, I'm afraid to say." His companion only stood guard, staring hard at the reptile with distrust and even a hint of fearful discomfort.

"Well it seems we have a common enemy then." Shadow said with a small flick of his tongue. "But I see what you're trying to do here you want me to help you is that right?" He asked with a slight hiss.
---
SC
#519 Posted: 05:45:53 10/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Barloc didn't even listened to Rose. He was still upset cause she's a predator.
"Wound..." the wombat started talking, but Barloc interrupted. "Allow me. You are Sybil, right? Yeah yeah, Mambo talked about you. And listen, don't worry about Stripy here. Whirlpool here is the best doctor this island has. Now that all the contaminated blood has been erased, and the wound has been cleaned with these crystal waters, she will heal." Barloc explained, translating what the wombat wanted to say.
"Thank you... eh..." Sybil said, though she didn't know the cockatoo's name.
"It's Barloc! Don't tell me Mambo didn't mentioned me? Well whatever, as if I care." the cockatoo said bitterly, before flying away, towards his family.

Sybil couldn't tell what was his problem. He was almost like Yodel, but a slightly less irritating. She then wondered if the wombat was going to leave too. "No no, me stay." he assured, still lying down. At least there was somebody kind and polite on that island.
---
#520 Posted: 19:17:50 10/04/2014
After awhile Rose started to wake up. She looked around seeing that she was in an unfamiliar place but it was calming. She looked at her paw and saw it was wrapped up. "Wh-where am I?" She said.
---
SC
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#521 Posted: 19:47:42 10/04/2014
Bjorn and Anvor continue to patrol the Haven waiting for the others to return, Once they find out about Shadow and what he did, he was going to pay dearly. No one hurt their friends and got away with it.

AJ:

Meanwhile I remain curled up in the sand beneath a tree, resting. My tail flicks back and forth as I wait. My ears are alert and listening for danger.
#522 Posted: 20:10:55 10/04/2014
ooc: Man I'm so angry right now! smilie
---
SC
#523 Posted: 20:55:11 10/04/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: What is the matter? smilie

Quote: Spyroconvexity
After awhile Rose started to wake up. She looked around seeing that she was in an unfamiliar place but it was calming. She looked at her paw and saw it was wrapped up. "Wh-where am I?" She said.

"You are on the new island, somewhere." Sybil responded. Though she followed Barloc the wombat back there,, she didn't payed attention to her surrounding.
The wombat was still there, opening his mouth to say something, but he was taking a while. Sybil could deduce that the poor thing must have a condition.
---
#524 Posted: 21:18:20 10/04/2014
Rose saw the wombat. "Who's that?" She asked.
---
SC
#525 Posted: 21:23:52 10/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh, he... he is, um...oh yes, Whirlpool." she said, almost forgetting the name. "He is the one who cured you." Sybil then explained, with the wombat lifting his head with pride.
"Me, a wombat." he said, finally talking.
---
#526 Posted: 21:47:30 10/04/2014
Skaliscin didn't think it was necessary to reply. She thought is was perfectly obvious how long she had been wrapped around the civet's tail. Instead, she focused on the conversation, surprisingly not making any rude interjections.

--

"That's true. I still don't why understand she feels the need to be buttheaded about everything." Speckles wiped some juices from his mouth. "No telling where he's at, but I wouldn't be surprised if anyone found him there."

--

"Yes, we do have a certain... antagonist... who's been disrupting the balance of our island," he continued with his guard by his side. He said "our island" in an edgy way, almost like a threat, but it wasn't directed at the Komodo dragon. "And we just want to help the true natives of these lands. Not these strange, unnatural... dangerous newcomers," he added, squinting his yellow eyes at the ugly claw marks on the reptile's snout. "The islands of a whole are in danger of being taken over by these invasive species. Our island has been compensated for too long. As for yours, they're only just beginning to seize control."
#527 Posted: 00:59:15 11/04/2014
"Oh, he... he is, um...oh yes, Whirlpool." she said, almost forgetting the name. "He is the one who cured you." Sybil then explained, with the wombat lifting his head with pride.
"Me, a wombat." he said, finally talking.

"Thank you my friend." Rose said with a smile. "But where is Barloc?" She asked.

"Yes, we do have a certain... antagonist... who's been disrupting the balance of our island," he continued with his guard by his side. He said "our island" in an edgy way, almost like a threat, but it wasn't directed at the Komodo dragon. "And we just want to help the true natives of these lands. Not these strange, unnatural... dangerous newcomers," he added, squinting his yellow eyes at the ugly claw marks on the reptile's snout. "The islands of a whole are in danger of being taken over by these invasive species. Our island has been compensated for too long. As for yours, they're only just beginning to seize control."

"Well if I help you will you help me first by bringing that tiger to me so I can have my revenge." Shadow said.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:00:10 11/04/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#528 Posted: 03:27:05 11/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"He stormed off with the bitterness of a wolverine." Sybil responded. "Hah, can you believe it? This island has it's own Yodel." she added, laughing almost. She still didn't knew it was the leader of all the cockatoos she was talking about. Mambo did mentioned a leader, but he never told her the name.
Also, she was too concentrated on the conversation and the presence of the poor-talking wombat that she has forgotten yet again that Skaliscin was still there with them.
---
#529 Posted: 17:21:54 11/04/2014
"I don't want another Yodel here. I can never forgive him for what he done to me." Rose said.
---
SC
#530 Posted: 03:51:12 12/04/2014
"Yodel's the bane of all that is good and holy. He's absolutely no better than the humans; the world could do without him," Skaliscin said bitterly, her voice deadly and threatening. It was like she was thinking of all the possible ways the horrible warbler could "exit" the world. "But Barloc at least had the courtesy to help. I think he cares, Sybil," she added in a softer tone, acting strangely optimistic, if for a meager moment.

--

"The tiger?" the dingo's voice dropped an octave. "You've seen her?" His politeness hadn't subsided, but there was something in his tone... something wary. His companion raised his head from its slouched position, ears perked with dangerous alertness. Very slightly, the tips of his black lips twitched.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:53:32 12/04/2014 by Waaksian
#531 Posted: 05:32:09 12/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil felt a little uncomfortable with that conversation about Yodel, but whether her Haven resident's liked it or not, Yodel was there first. That was his home long before she arrived, and she and the others must respect that, no matter the pain the warbler really was.
"There there, I know he is not a pleasant bird, but I do believe he is getting better. I mean, he still helps me with errands and I haven't heard a complain about him in a really long time. Not even from you Skaliscin." Sybil explained, having faith in the warbler despite everything.

"Well then Rose, Barloc sure is a bitter customer, but he did help. Hey, Mambo told me you went to see the cockatoos. Did you see him before?" the civet asked, very clueless of the little adventure she had there yesterday.
---
#532 Posted: 16:49:54 12/04/2014

"The tiger?" the dingo's voice dropped an octave. "You've seen her?" His politeness hadn't subsided, but there was something in his tone... something wary. His companion raised his head from its slouched position, ears perked with dangerous alertness. Very slightly, the tips of his black lips twitched.

"Yes I have. In fact that's who gave me these claw marks on my face." Shadow said with a flick of his tongue. "I want my revenge on that tiger welp." He said with a low hiss.

Sybil felt a little uncomfortable with that conversation about Yodel, but whether her Haven resident's liked it or not, Yodel was there first. That was his home long before she arrived, and she and the others must respect that, no matter the pain the warbler really was.
"There there, I know he is not a pleasant bird, but I do believe he is getting better. I mean, he still helps me with errands and I haven't heard a complain about him in a really long time. Not even from you Skaliscin." Sybil explained, having faith in the warbler despite everything.

"Well then Rose, Barloc sure is a bitter customer, but he did help. Hey, Mambo told me you went to see the cockatoos. Did you see him before?" the civet asked, very clueless of the little adventure she had there yesterday.

"Yes I have he's actually the alpha male of the cockatoos." Rose said. "His mate (who's name slips my mind) said he had bad experience in his past with with predators." She said.
---
SC
#533 Posted: 19:21:02 12/04/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's Kali smilie

Sybil backed down a little when Rose said the word alpha. "That sour bird... is the leader!?" she said, very nervously. "Oh gosh, and I was so rude to him... I.., I gotta make things up. After all, he did allow us to use this island for The Hunted." she resumed, remembering her conversation with Mambo about the leader there. She then took another look at the wombat.
"And what about him? Did you see him as well?" she asked, thinking that Rose probably saw him too yesterday...
---
#534 Posted: 19:40:34 12/04/2014
Skaliscin made a movement with her upper body that suggested a shrug. "True, but still..." she trailed off. The snake almost seemed amused at Sybil's discomfort. "Don't worry about him; he wouldn't kick you out for anything like that, when he's the one who starts the fight. At least, not with me around."

--

"We haven't recalled any recent information on her, until now," the guard said gruffly, with worry. "How big is she? There's no doubt that she has grown up from her cub stage..."
#535 Posted: 21:00:45 12/04/2014
"No I've never seen Whirlpool before well until he saved my life. " Rose said.
---
SC
#536 Posted: 04:44:06 13/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Skaliscin made a movement with her upper body that suggested a shrug. "True, but still..." she trailed off. The snake almost seemed amused at Sybil's discomfort. "Don't worry about him; he wouldn't kick you out for anything like that, when he's the one who starts the fight. At least, not with me around."

Sybil was a little thrown aback with that commentary, and instead of answering Rose, she turned to Skaliscin. "Oh come on Skaliscin, why is it that anyone who shows the slightest bit of bitterness doesn't meet your standards? Hey, I understand about Yodel, but Barloc, you just met him and you already don't like him?" she scolded, rather upset about the snake's usual display of wanted violence.
---
#537 Posted: 20:56:13 13/04/2014
Skaliscin sniffed. "Who said I don't like him? He's a grouch, yes, but at least he had the decency to help dear Rose out instead of pushing her off a thirty-foot-tall tree," she said pointedly, remembering Yodel's act of absolute bitterness towards the tiger. She had not forgiven, much less forgotten, the event, and how terrified she was for the injured cub.
#538 Posted: 21:21:48 13/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil believed the snake was contradicting herself now, though she decided to give it minor importance. She focused more on the wombat's sudden concern while looking at Skaliscin. "Snake... venom, don't! Must cure... civet!" The wombat yelled, though Sybil didn't understand, though apparently, he thought that Skaliscin was going to bite her...
---
#539 Posted: 11:32:55 14/04/2014
Skaliscin whipped her head towards the wombat, her red and black scales glinting in the iridescent light of the springs. "What is he talking about?" she demanded, staring hard back at Sybil. She didn't give away what she was thinking, but she was definitely annoyed about something, her tail tip twitching.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:34:45 14/04/2014 by Waaksian
#540 Posted: 16:32:05 14/04/2014 | Topic Creator
THE Wombat became restless, thinking that Skaliscin was going to attack. "Bad snake! Bad bad snake!" he said, running around helplessly, until Sybil stopped him. "WOMBAT! I mean... Whirlpool, please calm down. This here is Skaliscin. She is one of my guests in the Haven. She means well...most of the time." she said, turning very slyly to Skaliscin when she said that last sentence.
Whirlpool was calmer, and decided to listen to the civet just that once, but was still very untrusted of Skaliscin. By the looks of it, he didn't like snakes.
---
#541 Posted: 18:08:11 14/04/2014
"It's ok Whirlpool she's a very good friend of mine."Rose said.
---
SC
#542 Posted: 20:21:51 15/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"You go... You, better." he said, commanding them to leave. Good snake or not, the wombat didn't want to take any risks, so the sooner they left, the better.
Sybil didn't like the way he was dispatching them, and imagined Rose and Skaliscin would be a little offended as well, but she was just reminded of the current situation they were in.

"Listen girls, I know this place is beautiful, but I think it is now a good idea that we leave towards the Haven right now. We have that... lizard loose out there, and we must warn everyone. I feel danger. Now let's hurry! There is no time to lose." she rushed, then remembered that Skaliscin was sill coiled around her tail. She didn't like the feeling so much, but she left her there knowing that snakes were a little slow on their own. So she headed towards the bridge to call Cairo. Now that the bridge was damaged, they needed some orca whale support to get across...
---
#543 Posted: 20:29:30 15/04/2014
Skaliscin gave a exasperated, annoyed huff, and opened her mouth to retort until Sybil explained to Whirlpool that she wasn't bent on acting aggressive. Yet. She relaxed and gave a devious, malicious snicker at the civet's slyness. Then it was back to serious business. "What are we going to do about that overstuffed gecko? If it nearly killed Rose by just a bite..."
#544 Posted: 21:47:56 15/04/2014

"We haven't recalled any recent information on her, until now," the guard said gruffly, with worry. "How big is she? There's no doubt that she has grown up from her cub stage..."

"She's about the size of you but I think your numbers will overwhelm that little brat." Shadow said with a slight hiss. "Plus I wounded her paw so I don'tthink she'll give much of a fight when you guys retrieve her." He said "Then after that I'll give my part of the deal."

"You go... You, better." he said, commanding them to leave. Good snake or not, the wombat didn't want to take any risks, so the sooner they left, the better.
Sybil didn't like the way he was dispatching them, and imagined Rose and Skaliscin would be a little offended as well, but she was just reminded of the current situation they were in.

"Listen girls, I know this place is beautiful, but I think it is now a good idea that we leave towards the Haven right now. We have that... lizard loose out there, and we must warn everyone. I feel danger. Now let's hurry! There is no time to lose." she rushed, then remembered that Skaliscin was sill coiled around her tail. She didn't like the feeling so much, but she left her there knowing that snakes were a little slow on their own. So she headed towards the bridge to call Cairo. Now that the bridge was damaged, they needed some orca whale support to get across...

Rose looked at Whirlpool. "Thank you again Whirlpool." She said with a smile. She then followed Sybil limping slowly from her injured paw.
---
SC
#545 Posted: 23:03:34 15/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Now with Rose in tow, Sybil reached the broken part of the bridge, when she was surprised to see the orcas repairing it! "No no no no! What do you think you're doing Cairo? If this bridge gets repaired, who know what sort of dangerous creatures might come to the Haven." she warned, urging the mighty mammals to stop the repairs at once. "You must leave this bridge how it is and avoid new threats. If some of us want to cross it, I'm afraid we will need your assistance." she explained, with Cairo quickly ordering his troop to retreat at once.

"I am sorry miss Sybil, I thought..." but he stopped, knowing that she was right. He was feeling so guilty for breaking it that he didn't thought about that. "That thing that attacked you girls... it's in the Haven, isn't it?" he commented, knowing it by the looks of their faces. He then gave a ride to the trio. "I don't like leaving you girls here with that thing around. If... if only I could walk on land to assist you." Cairo lamented, wishing so hard that he could grow legs and walk on the soil to be more useful to Sybil...
---
#546 Posted: 23:28:35 15/04/2014
"Don't worry Cairo I gave that big skin bag a nice big claw sandwich for you." Rose said trying to make Cairo feel better. "But you did your best and I must say your strength is quite impressive especially to break the bridge."
---
SC
#547 Posted: 01:12:07 16/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil wanted to make him feel better too, but there would be time for that later.
"Alright Rose, listen carefully; I don't want to risk any residents, but we need help with this predicament. I need you to climb the mountain and warn Thunder. I am sure that lizard doesn't stand the cold, but we might need the polar bear's help." Sybil explained, then turning to Skaliscin.

"You Skaliscin, I will take you to my tree so you can locate Voracivenom and Speckles... oh, and the badger and Chica if you can find them." she directed, sounding very serious.

"I will try to locate the elephants, and hopefully, Royal, Jaerl, AJ and Sayan. They must all know about this. Meet me here once you are done." Sybil concluded, heading to the forest with Skaliscin...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:46:08 16/04/2014 by Felines
#548 Posted: 01:17:18 16/04/2014
"But Sybil my paw is injured I can't climb the mountain without help." Rose said.
---
SC
#549 Posted: 02:15:06 16/04/2014
It's because he's fat, tiger, Skaliscin wanted to say, but even she had the sense not to talk smack during such a dire situation (especially since they were riding the orca at the moment). "I'll do what I can, Sybil," she instead replied, "finding those little buggers shouldn't be too hard." She coiled tighter when the civet started to make her way to her tree.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:15:42 16/04/2014 by Waaksian
#550 Posted: 02:59:20 16/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Before Sybil proceeded, she manage to hear what Rose said. "It doesn't look that injured to me... of fine, then come with me. I am sure we will find someone to help you up there." Sybil said, a little rough. She was never that firm with Rose, so she must have been feeling extremely stressed right now. She even started to believe that Rose was too much of a crybaby, but decided to keep that to herself.
---
First | Previous | Page 11 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me