Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s)
First | Previous | Page 10 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49 50
The Hunted (Sequel to The Missing s) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#451 Posted: 16:00:54 31/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Once the inspection reached it's conclusion, Sybil wanted to go to the new island, though she decided there will be time for that later. She still had a few responsabilities around the Haven like getting to know the polar bear better. Plus, she wanted to talk to Rose, hoping that the poor little tiger didn't startle those strange birds Mambo talked about when he explored the island. For what she heard, the new island was a little more pacifist than her own Haven, and with a predator like Rose arriving, she hoped everything was in order...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8640
#452 Posted: 20:59:40 31/03/2014
Meanwhil on the other island a pair of yellow eyes were looking from the jungle to the bridge. A sound of a growl and a hiss mix came from them. "Maybe some food over there? Maybe some more fun little games." The creature said to itself loud enough for any cockatoos nearby to hear.
---
SC
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#453 Posted: 22:57:21 31/03/2014
"Oh, I'd go. I'm tired of doing nothing around here," Skaliscin complained. "It's all the same in the Haven. Same forest, same food, same routine... right?" That wasn't really why she wanted to get away. She wanted to escape from something...
#454 Posted: 23:31:20 31/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Meanwhil on the other island a pair of yellow eyes were looking from the jungle to the bridge. A sound of a growl and a hiss mix came from them. "Maybe some food over there? Maybe some more fun little games." The creature said to itself loud enough for any cockatoos nearby to hear.

There were no cockatoos around except two young ones competing against each other, one female and one male. The male one was too concentrated on breaking a palm tree seed without using the beak, but the little female was more alert. "Angus, look... That's not a Tasmanian Devil, what on earth is it?" she asked to her companion, very startled.

"Of course it's not Nia, it's a Komodo Dragon, but what on earth is it doing on the beach?" the little one added, whispering very nervously. "Uncle must know about this Nia. I don't like the way that thing glares at that bridge." Angus then explained, though he knew that flapping their wings could alert the lizard. They were both now deciding whether to try reaching their family from branch to branch or risk flying and make the huge creature follow them home...
---
#455 Posted: 02:01:41 01/04/2014
Quote: Waaksian
"Oh, I'd go. I'm tired of doing nothing around here," Skaliscin complained. "It's all the same in the Haven. Same forest, same food, same routine... right?" That wasn't really why she wanted to get away. She wanted to escape from something...

"Well hop on then." Rose said.

Quote: Felines
Quote: Spyroconvexity

There were no cockatoos around except two young ones competing against each other, one female and one male. The male one was too concentrated on breaking a palm tree seed without using the beak, but the little female was more alert. "Angus, look... That's not a Tasmanian Devil, what on earth is it?" she asked to her companion, very startled.

"Of course it's not Nia, it's a Komodo Dragon, but what on earth is it doing on the beach?" the little one added, whispering very nervously. "Uncle must know about this Nia. I don't like the way that thing glares at that bridge." Angus then explained, though he knew that flapping their wings could alert the lizard. They were both now deciding whether to try reaching their family from branch to branch or risk flying and make the huge creature follow them home...

Shadow flicked his tung sniffing the air. He caught the sent of Nia and Angus. He then came out from the underbrush and looked directly at them. "Well, well, well what do we have here? Two little morsels for me to snack on?" He said tauntingly. "Heh, heh, heh, don't worry little ones I'm not going to eat you.......at least not now. Tell me why are you two alone with no adult supervision?" He started to come towards them. "No one to protect you from danger, from death."
---
SC
#456 Posted: 08:02:56 01/04/2014 | Topic Creator
The two young birds cuddle up to each other, obviously very startled. "I forgot to tell you, they pick scent from their tongue." Little Angus explained, realizing that the wind was against us. But little Nia, who was far more spunkier than her male counterpart, proceeded to answer the big creature.
"That's none of your concern mister! And besides, you... you... you can't reach us from there!" she said, very firmly but also politely. She didn't want to be on his bad side, so she tried to be as calm and polite as possible.
---
#457 Posted: 11:49:17 01/04/2014
Skaliscin gave a small, delighted hiss while she curled around Rose's right foreleg. "Let's go on an adventure!" she said, a wide, toothy grin stretching across her face.

--

"Garrison," the dingo began, sitting up from his resting position. "have the scouts obtained any information on the Haven mistress?"
"Not yet, sir. Those elephants are always on the lookout by the outskirts. They're looking for a way to sneak past the patrol."
"Very good, but tell them to be careful. No one can predict what those... residents will attempt," he added, a wary edge to his otherwise soft and polite tone of voice.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8617
#458 Posted: 14:39:57 01/04/2014
Quote: Wyrstel
Royal smiles at Speckles. His golden eyes glisten in the sunlight like miniature suns. Folding his wings he perches on a nearby log.

"I'm fine, just troubled is all. The warm sunlight on my feather is relaxing though. I was actually thinking of cheering up a certain upset kea. Do you know where I would find Cheryl?"

"Perhaps she flew off to catch something on her own or perhaps she flew to the other island.," Sayan suggested. He really didn't know but hoped that she wasn't too offended.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:20:35 01/04/2014 by redwes
#459 Posted: 19:04:13 01/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh Rose, it's a good thing I found you. Oh hi Skaliscin." Sybil greeted, approaching the pair. "I trust your visit to the new island was a pleasant one?" she asked, believing it was polite to start a casual conversation before letting out the real reason of her visit.
---
#460 Posted: 23:29:29 01/04/2014
The two young birds cuddle up to each other, obviously very startled. "I forgot to tell you, they pick scent from their tongue." Little Angus explained, realizing that the wind was against us. But little Nia, who was far more spunkier than her male counterpart, proceeded to answer the big creature.
"That's none of your concern mister! And besides, you... you... you can't reach us from there!" she said, very firmly but also politely. She didn't want to be on his bad side, so she tried to be as calm and polite as possible.

As Shadow flicked his tung he nearly reached the lone birds. "Oh really?Heh, heh, heh be not afraid little ones I'm not going to eat you for you can easily fly off and I am simply not fast enough to catch you." Shadow was right next to them by now circling the two birds. "Why don't you two fly off and tell your friends and family that I'm top lizard here and there is nothing they can do about it." He said.

Skaliscin gave a small, delighted hiss while she curled around Rose's right foreleg. "Let's go on an adventure!" she said, a wide, toothy grin stretching across her face.

"Right then lets go!" Rose said and started to go to the bridge when she saw Sybil. "What's up Sybil?" She said.
---
SC
#461 Posted: 12:07:27 02/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: SpyroConvexity
As Shadow flicked his tung he nearly reached the lone birds. "Oh really?Heh, heh, heh be not afraid little ones I'm not going to eat you for you can easily fly off and I am simply not fast enough to catch you." Shadow was right next to them by now circling the two birds. "Why don't you two fly off and tell your friends and family that I'm top lizard here and there is nothing they can do about it." He said.

The two young lads were not sure if he was trying to pull their leg, but no matter the reason, the couldn't stay in there any longer. There was no point of hiding if he already saw them. But Angus had a plan, and whispered to Nia. "Listen cousin, if we fly off in different directions and as fast as we can, we wont risk taking that thing to our home." And after saying it, he then turned to the unwelcome guest.

"Fine, we will go, but know this mister, you better not be causing any trouble. We have friends that could squash you like a helpless cockroach." he then explained, hoping to intimidate the Komodo. He heard Mambo talking about elephants back home, and he and Nia believed they were going to receive their so much needed protection from the residents of that distant island.

Quote: SpyroConvexity
"Right then lets go!" Rose said and started to go to the bridge when she saw Sybil. "What's up Sybil?" She said.

Sybil was convinced she gave the proper greeting, and proceeded to talk further to Rose. "Everything's alright Rose. Very calm at least. Though I wonder how the birds are doing with the new message." she explained, expressing concern.
"Hey now Rose, it's been two days since the polar bear established here. I wonder how he's doing, and what is he eating?" the civet commented, though she imagined the polar bear was more of a loner, since he didn't come off the mountain since he arrived.

"Well I suppose it's no cause for alarm, though I must confess I do worry sometimes. Do you think you can check on him once in a while?" she then asked, a little embarrassed since that was her job. But Rose was the only one who could stand that type of cold, so she really didn't have much choice.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 13:47:57 02/04/2014 by Felines
#462 Posted: 18:40:30 02/04/2014
"He seems to be doing quite well he's eating some deer and rabbits there." Rose said. "Hey I was just about to take Skaliscin here to introduce her to the cockatoos you should come too." She suggested.
---
SC
#463 Posted: 20:28:14 02/04/2014
"Yes-s-s, come S-s-sybil..."
Her tongue flickered in and out menacingly. Oddly enough, she seemed as inviting as she'd ever been. The serpent would usually tell anyone to back off just for the sake of being a jerk. Skaliscin was obviously in a better mood today.
#464 Posted: 21:30:41 02/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"Well, I was going there next anyway" she said, kinda happy to have company along the way.

Meanwhile at the other island, the two young cockatoos managed to reach home, each from a different direction. "No I will tell him!" Angus yelled. "No no, me!" Nia yelled back. They were anxious to tell the news. While they argued, a middle-aged cockatoo went to the leader, hoping it would put an end to their pointless yellings.
---
#465 Posted: 22:26:49 02/04/2014
"Well lets go!" Rose said as she began to walk towards the bridge.

Meanwhile on the other island Shadow smiled mincingly as the two cockatoos flew off. "The'll be back, the'll be back." He said to himself as he layed down on the sand to sun himself.
---
SC
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#466 Posted: 03:59:17 03/04/2014
Royal bows politely to the others. His golden eyes glistening in the light. He gazes at the others, stretching his wings.

"Well it was good to spend time with you all, but I must find a certain female kea. She seems upset and stressed. I wish to cheer her up the best that I can. So I'll see you all later," he says bowing politely before taking off into the air in the direction the female kea.

AJ:

Meanwhile I relax in the sand gazing at the others around me, but am far too shy to approach them. I wish Chica was here. She is the only person I truly know and I blush, and probably love. My eyes sparkle as I watch the others hoping that someone will approach me instead.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:19:21 03/04/2014 by Wyrstel
#467 Posted: 05:19:38 03/04/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: That last quote Wystrel, is that AJ or Jaerl? Please specify in your next posts.

Sybil wanted to invite Royal, but he appeared to have other things in his mind "Well then, see you later Royal. And keep Jaerl out of trouble." she said, though now remembering she hasn't seen the little falcon around lately. Anyway, she wanted to get to know the island better and know for herself the climate and inhabitants, unaware of the major threat that waited on shore...

At the island, the young cockatoos stopped arguing as soon as they saw Barloc approaching. "Seriously you two, is this another one of these stupid competition of yours?" he asked, very upset. "Oh no, not at all dad." Nia explained. "It's...it's..." she said, before being interrupted by Angus.
"It's a Komodo Dragon uncle! At the beach!" he finished, with Nia talking next.
"He was looking at the bridge daddy. I think he has intentions of crossing it! What will we do? We must inform mister Mambo! We MUST." Nia insisted, very nervous.

Barloc didn't like the idea one bit. And what the heck was a Komodo Dragon doing there? They are usually found on the other side of the island. Just then approached Kali, who overheard their conversation. "This is no good. Just when we have some new companions. Barloc, we must do something." Kali added, but that just put Barloc ore frantic.
"Oh no you don't Kali! You stay here and watch over the flock... I'll go there and warn Mambo myself." the cockatoo suggested, though not very sure of himself. Although he didn't knew most of the Haven's residents, he felt that it was his responsibility to warn them of any danger, even if he didn't like the fact of it having predators like Rose...
Taking off, and without having any second opinions of his almost never-agreeing wife, he flew as high as he could to avoid detection, though he tried not to overdo it or otherwise he wouldn't see a thing as well...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:20:28 03/04/2014 by Felines
#468 Posted: 14:38:18 03/04/2014
"Well let's go already!" Rose said with enthusiasm.
---
SC
#469 Posted: 19:59:54 03/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil walked with Rose and Skaliscin towards the new island, but the civet wasn't very sure if visiting a foreign place like that was a good idea. But heck, Rose's already been there, and Mambo explored it already, right? There was nothing to worry about...

In the meantime, Barloc managed to see the big snake with legs down below. It was quite large indeed, so he speed himself up. Though later on, he was thinking; maybe it is a good idea if the Komodo goes to the other island, it would mean less trouble to his flock... but even he found that unfair and a little cruel. While passing along the bridge, he couldn't see anyone crossing. The ramp was made out of rocks, so nobody flying nor anyone crossing it could see the other side...
---
#470 Posted: 20:22:13 03/04/2014
AJ:

I walk over and lay down beneath the shade of a tree as I wait for the others to return or even notice me. My deep blue eyes glisten in the light, while my spotted tail flicks back and forth. I curl up into a ball and rest as I wait.

Meanwhile Royal lands on the ground some distance away and spot the female kea he is looking for. Deciding to wait for her to notice him, he stands beside a nearby tree and waits. His golden eyes flashing in the sunlight.
#471 Posted: 20:39:04 03/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Barloc managed to reach the island. He didn't find it as bit as cozy as his dear home. No wonder the keas were moving from that dump. But getting to the matter at hand, he devised AJ from a distance and complained;"Seriously, another cat? This Sybil would take practically anything." he said in a low voice. No matter, he was the only one that could help him. He landed on a nearby palm tree, considerably keeping a distance from him.
"You there! Sandy cat! I am looking for the kea Mambo... or this Sybil girl. Any would do." he asked, trying to be as polite as possible...

At the big tree, the move was nearly over, when Cole appeared from one of the holes of the tree. "Well well, look who's here. Heard the news mister Royal? Here to help us pack?" he asked, but by the tone of his voice, he looked like he was kidding. Still, kidding or not, any help with the remaining things was nonetheless welcomed.
---
#472 Posted: 22:38:54 03/04/2014
Seeing the others leave, Sayan went away to get some fish... fish that he caught. He was actually hungry and didn't want to worry Sybil or the others.
---
#473 Posted: 01:54:39 04/04/2014
"So Sybil did you meet the cockatoos yet?" Rose asked
---
SC
#474 Posted: 02:07:00 05/04/2014
Skaliscin was curled around the tiger's foreleg contently. She enjoyed free rides like this; it took so long to slither from one place to another. She was so small and slow, it irritated her beyond... what was that coming up over the bridge? It was hard to see, rather far away, but with acute serpent eyes she knew it was at least moving.
"Do you see that?"
#475 Posted: 02:20:23 05/04/2014
Royal sees Cole and smiles.

"Sure I can help out. It's pretty sad that you guys are leaving this place. I have just started to get to know you."

Meanwhile on the beach I hear someone call out to me. Though they don't call me by name, they call me "sandy cat." Flipping around I look in their direction as I speak. I am very shy but gather up my courage to speak.

"Umm, Sybil's not here. She was going to visit the second island. Is something the matter I ask," concerned but too shy to approach the stranger. My long spotted tail flicks back and forth, while my deep midnight blue eyes sparkle in the sunlight.
#476 Posted: 02:27:42 05/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil was about to answer Rose... Until she heard what Skaliscin said. After carefully inspecting the foreign creature from that distance, she grew noticeably uncomfortable. "Guys... lets back away... slowly." she said in a rather slow voice. She couldn't figure what exactly that was from a distance, but a lifetime of danger and dealing with the mongooses before Royal's intervention made her a keen eye for noticing trouble when she sees it...
---
#477 Posted: 03:45:11 05/04/2014
"What is it Sybil?" Rose asked a little confused. "Maybe it's a new resident. Couldn't help but see it a little closer." She said stepping a little closer.
---
SC
#478 Posted: 04:05:09 05/04/2014
Skaliscin gave a faint hiss. She sensed Sybil's hairs prick up, tense. "Rose, go back. Trouble." Her tongue tasted the air, flicking out urgently. It was alive... reptilian... and... not good.
#479 Posted: 04:17:56 05/04/2014
Shadow was just coming onto the bridge when he saw Sybil, Rose, and Skaliscin. "Well look at these furry furballs coming to visit dear old Shadow." He said to himself. "Maybe I should greet them and to let them know who's boss."
---
SC
#480 Posted: 02:08:00 06/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"That's no ordinary resident Rose. Get back. Get back darn it." Sybil scolded, refusing to believe how naive Rose still was. She went in front of the group, encouraging the tiger to keep running while she tried to stall whatever that was. She was walking backwards, hoping to avoid a confrontation and glaring at the creature. If anything went wrong, she hoped Rose and Skaliscin would fetch the elephants or anyone else more menacing than her, like Chica, or maybe even the polar bear.
---
#481 Posted: 02:31:36 06/04/2014
As Shadow approached he was flicking his tung. "Well, well and who might you be my small little morsel?" He asked Sybil as he stopped.

"Sybil what is that? It looks like a crocodile." Rose asked.
---
SC
#482 Posted: 02:43:29 06/04/2014
Skaliscin let out a low, warning hiss. She never saw such a creature, but it wasn't just her instinctual aggression to other reptiles that told her it was bad news. "Rose, go NOW!" She yelled, her tone loud and shrill.
#483 Posted: 04:12:26 06/04/2014
Rose backed up slowly as Shadow approached the group.

"Be not afraid my feline friend and snake companion I will not harm you.........well at lesast not yet." He said as he approached Sybil with his tung flicking in the air.. "I only wish to speak my word and I shall be on my way to the haven."
---
SC
#484 Posted: 17:45:22 06/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil was nervous, but didn't show any sign of fear. "I am warning you, whoever you are, the Haven is no habitat for you." She said very firmly. Although she was willing to welcome anyone who needed protection, that individual seemed like someone who was up to no good. But right now, she was furious that Rose was still there, especially when she, and now Skaliscin, implicitly ordered her to leave that place...
---
#485 Posted: 18:19:08 06/04/2014
Rose backed away from Sybil and Shadow trying not to have Shadow attack her and Skaliscin. "Be careful Sybil." She said quietly as she backed up.

Shadow gave a hiss. "Well I'll be the judge of that." He said with a evil grin on his face. He then steeped forward towards Sybil with his tongue flicking in the air. "I'll tell you what I'll let you give the first punch." He said still coming at Sybil.
---
SC
#486 Posted: 20:17:39 06/04/2014
"Sybil is not a feline, you fat gecko! And STAY BACK! We'll hurt you!" Skaliscin spat, her grip on Rose loosening. She was tempted to slither up to the creature and gnaw his eyes out; he looked slow and clumsy, and she could probably lunge at his face before he could do the same.
#487 Posted: 20:34:47 06/04/2014
"You watch your tongue little worm." Shadow said with a hiss. "Or will I have to come over there and silence it myself?"

"Easy Skaliscin, don't make him angry." Rose said.
---
SC
#488 Posted: 03:17:13 07/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"Listen, I don't know who you are or what your intentions are, but I can tell you are not here for vacation, are you?" Sybil said calmy, though very infuriated that Rose was still there.

It was obvious that there wasn't going to be any help... unless Cairo could hear the commotion and do something about it, but who knows where he was now. One thing was for certain, that blue-toungued lizard seemed dangerous, and right now, she was very upset with both Mambo and the cockatoos for failing to tell her that the other island had it's fair share of dangers.
---
#489 Posted: 05:19:09 07/04/2014
"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." Shadow said. "Now I do believe I am forgetting my manors. My name is Shadow the new top predator here now." He said with a slight hiss. "I've already meet some of your feathered friends on the other island and I do say they were quite tasty, especially when they screamed as they were eaten." Shadow said very cruelly. (Don't worry it wasn't any cockatoos or any of the main birds.) "And now my dinner is sitting right there for me to catch." He said as he flicked his tongue nearly touching Sybil's nose. "Now I am a good sport I'll give you a days worth head start and I ashure you I will find you anywhere on the islands my friend." Shadow said with a evil grin and flick of his tongue. "Your time starts now."

Rose was still slowly backing up. She was nearly near the ramp on the haven side.
---
SC
#490 Posted: 15:02:54 07/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil knew what was coming, but if she tried to fight back, that would definitely mean a lost fight. That didn't mean she would try though, and she had the teenaged Rose to back her up. She was more nervous though, and her heartbeat was faster, yet she has dealt with dingoes and mongooses, she was sure she could came up with something.
"So this is what this is all about? Dominance? Eating? If you have heard from the Haven, then you know what i the deal. I am trying to do the right thing, and creatures with intentions like yours only makes you worse than humans." she said, believing that any animal should demonstrate that they are better than humans in terms of morale and beating the instincts.

"Skaliscin. Go and call Cairo. Now." she said to the snake in a very low whisper. The rocks around them that made up the ramp had a few cavities around, and the civet was hoping for Skaliscin to be small enough to slither away in one of those and call the orca leader for help...
---
#491 Posted: 19:57:31 07/04/2014
"It's called survival of the fit my little friend and I've never seen humans except when they came close and I attacked them." Shadow said with a slight hiss. "Plus you're wasting time speaking with me when you could be running away from me. Then I can play my little game with you and hunt you down." He said with another flick of his tongue.
---
SC
#492 Posted: 20:37:38 07/04/2014
Skaliscin never tore from the much larger reptile's gaze, even when Sybil gave her instructions, until she uncoiled from Rose and slithered through the rock crevices in a hurry. She was a tiny, thin snake, and could fit through the many thin cracks in the bridge barrier. The serpent would have gladly gloated about her capabilities, but now was the time for action, with that strange, narcissistic creature coming out of nowhere. She also would have been horribly engaged and humiliated when her midsection got caught in one of the tunnels, but instead, she was just enraged. Perhaps Speckles was correct on the matter of her... matter; she wasn't as tiny and thin as she thought she was. Her head just barely poked out of the other side of the wall, and she could go no further.
"Cario! CARIO!! Where are you, you ginormous sack of whale blubber!"

--

"... So now, she's always so irritated by everything everyone says." Speckles had told Sayan about Skaliscin's change of attitude for the worse, which apparently had something to do with a growing affection for Voracivenom. "She acts all tough and everything, but really, she's so insecure it's insane."
#493 Posted: 20:47:57 07/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Sybil knew that's what Shadow wanted, so she remained still. She knew that if they moved, then Cairo couldn't be of any help if they weren't standing right where Skaliscin was suppose to be right now.
"Listen to me Rose, it is time you get those ferocious tiger instincts out." she said in a whisper. She knew tigers were quite powerful animals, and even though Rose was still a teenager, she hoped that was enough. She will also fight if she had to, though in the meantime, she had faith that Cairo was nearby. She could hear Skaliscin call him from the rocky roof...

When Skaliscin called, it took about ten seconds for the mighty orca to arrive. He had good instincts, and felt that something wasn't right somewhere. He approached the snake with a look that was more than just a little terrifying.
"You there. Skaliscin was it? Why did you call? Something is wrong, isn't it?" he asked, knowing something was really off, but didn't knew quite what it was...
---
#494 Posted: 21:08:57 07/04/2014
"This random idiot from the other island came up on the bridge, and he's-- at least I think it's a "he", I mean, it's a butt ugly thing for sure-- he's trying to pick a fight with Sybil and Rose!" she said urgently, with a furious hiss. She was enraged at the situation: the aggressive intruder and his threats, and the fact that she had gained a few unflattering ounces over the past months.
#495 Posted: 22:30:11 07/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"Where are they now?" he just said, in his thundering voice. In fact, the echo was so much, he couldn't even hear they were all right in front of him. He didn't know what Skaliscin meant, but whoever she talked about must be somebody who is endangering his poor Sybil right now and that fact alone infuriated him...
---
#496 Posted: 22:59:11 07/04/2014
"They're right behind me, in the bridge!" Skaliscin shrieked, becoming more and more furious and urgent. No telling what had happened while she was gone. Were they already fighting?
#497 Posted: 23:39:54 07/04/2014
"... So now, she's always so irritated by everything everyone says." Speckles had told Sayan about Skaliscin's change of attitude for the worse, which apparently had something to do with a growing affection for Voracivenom. "She acts all tough and everything, but really, she's so insecure it's insane."

"That explains alot.," Sayan said as he finished eating the recently caught fish. Though he understand that it wasn't entirely Skaliscin's fault, his tone still sounded somewhat irritated.
---
#498 Posted: 00:59:58 08/04/2014
Sybil knew that's what Shadow wanted, so she remained still. She knew that if they moved, then Cairo couldn't be of any help if they weren't standing right where Skaliscin was suppose to be right now.
"Listen to me Rose, it is time you get those ferocious tiger instincts out." she said in a whisper. She knew tigers were quite powerful animals, and even though Rose was still a teenager, she hoped that was enough. She will also fight if she had to, though in the meantime, she had faith that Cairo was nearby. She could hear Skaliscin call him from the rocky roof...

When Skaliscin called, it took about ten seconds for the mighty orca to arrive. He had good instincts, and felt that something wasn't right somewhere. He approached the snake with a look that was more than just a little terrifying.
"You there. Skaliscin was it? Why did you call? Something is wrong, isn't it?" he asked, knowing something was really off, but didn't knew quite what it was...

Rose noded with slight hesitation and started to growl at Shadow.

Shadow hissed right back. "Now, now little tiger we wouldn't want to harm your little face now would we?" He said. "My scales are harder than nails and I don't think your claws will cet through my hide."
---
SC
#499 Posted: 08:51:51 08/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"They're right behind me, in the bridge!" Skaliscin shrieked, becoming more and more furious and urgent. No telling what had happened while she was gone. Were they already fighting?

Cairo didn't gave much thought to it. he immediately tacked the bridge without thinking. IT took only two hits for the rocks in that area to collapse. Even Skalisckin who was on top, would fall. It was then that Cairo started panicking. what was he thinking? Sybil and Rose were in there. What if the rocks hit them, or if they drown? The orca started to look for them from the debris...
---
#500 Posted: 11:16:32 08/04/2014
Skaliscin's yelp was muffled when she and the debris plopped into the water. She wasn't the best swimmer, but she could keep herself up and swim to close-by areas. When she felt a rock that was still part of the bridge, she hung on.

--

"Oh, no kidding." Speckles said with a laugh. "I wonder why they haven't hooked up already. Maybe it's a pride issue. All snakes seem to have it, and Skaliscin's is way more... delicate. Voracivenom kinda just goes with the flow," He took another bite of the cricket he caught, slurping the juices. "Speaking of whom, where is he? I haven't seen him all day."
First | Previous | Page 10 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me