Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
I am just me [CLOSED]
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#51 Posted: 15:12:38 08/11/2013
gooby pls
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#52 Posted: 16:05:40 08/11/2013
Quote: joerox123
Gosh, just realize this is S&N, it is like the 4Chan-ish Part of this Forum (bad reference ik)

[User Posted Image]
-----
Darchangel Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#53 Posted: 20:06:48 08/11/2013
Sorry, Gooby. I think I started this.
If it's bothering you that much, I think that you might be telling the truth.

Still, though I don't know you, people who do say you've been mean. but being mean in return is not the way to handle the problem.
---
>N< "Everyone knows I'm in over my head."
I'll Start Trying In September
Gooby Green Sparx Gems: 277
#54 Posted: 23:25:23 08/11/2013 | Topic Creator
I just want to say that I said sorry for the everyone die thing. And I am not being selfish because I am tired of being called another person and it is not funny to me. I am trying to not have a tantrum, but it is hard when I see all of this ok. I do and do not think about the stuff I do I guess ok but joe you are the biggest bully to me because you do not understand what feeling hurt was done to me. So can you think how hard it is for me instead of being so mean about I I am trying to work on my stuff ok so pleases top it isa nnoying so stop ok
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#55 Posted: 23:27:35 08/11/2013
Quote: Gooby
I just want to say that I said sorry for the everyone die thing. And I am not being selfish because I am tired of being called another person and it is not funny to me. I am trying to not have a tantrum, but it is hard when I see all of this ok. I do and do not think about the stuff I do I guess ok but joe you are the biggest bully to me because you do not understand what feeling hurt was done to me. So can you think how hard it is for me instead of being so mean about I I am trying to work on my stuff ok so pleases top it isa nnoying so stop ok

[User Posted Image]

---------
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#56 Posted: 01:31:51 09/11/2013
Quote: Seiki
Quote: Ninpire
Quote: Gooby
I DID not make any other account ok please stop!

The fact that you capitalized did and didn't capitalize not made me laugh for some reason

Read between the lines... It's a confession.

That must've been why I laughed smilie
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me