Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: The Hidden Lands- DarkSpyro included :D
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Skylanders: The Hidden Lands- DarkSpyro included :D [CLOSED]
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#1 Posted: 12:56:16 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
~MIGHT THIS BE A WARNING FOR YOU THIS STORY CONTAINS >>MATURE CONTEND (M) <<
Also: I was hobbing around YT and found this music! its so funny, just the title! :

after lot's O fails I finaly did it, I found the right plot! YAHOO

anyways here's chappy 1!

Chapter 1- Stealthy Star

It was a nice day for everyone, Star Strike was looking over some books and decided to read a few of them. She was very into reading and didn’t pay attention to everything else that happened. But she did pay attention to Pop Fizz who suddenly rushed into her room just to yell out Stealth elf was in trouble once more…
Star Strike groaned, always! Always on this time of the day there’s a skylander in trouble. she also noticed a pattern, on Monday it usely was Spyro falling off a cliff, or getting attacked or whatsemwhoever, on Tuesdays it was Hot dog getting down the pool, and so on.
Today was Friday, or, as Star Strike would say, Stealth Elf-Danger-Day, yep, always…

She went out her room to see what it was this time. Pop Fizz showed the way to the “disaster” and soon they came at a place in the middle of the nowhere. A huge Fire viper was causing havoc and several skylanders where trying to get the things mouth open. It let Star Strike know that this time the Elf-Lander was eaten. Thinking about eating , Star Strike got hungry, and instead of helping she started to eat some apples. Pop Fizz ran over to help, but the more the Skylanders did, the more Star Strike started to laugh.

[Star Strike]
”It’s so funny looking at all of them trying to help who’s in there, not that it’s not bad, but it’s just too funny looking at Pop Fizz throwing usless bottles, and Flameslinger being nuts he might never see Stealth Elf back again, not to mention he doesn’t “see” at all…
Anyways , it just looks too funny, WAY too funny, and look at me! I’m eating an apple while secretly having a grinn on my face. Hehe, it’s nice wen no-one sees your emotion.”

Suddenly, Zap was standing next to Star Strike and he glared up at her: “What are you doing? I tought you would help?” Zap looked very unsure. “No Zap, I hate Stealth Elf, and you know it!” Star Strike rolled with her eyes. “Why? Sorry, but I hear you hate her, but what is the reason?” Zap asked. “The reason? Oh Zap… That’s a long story.” And with that Star Strike floated away.
“Nuh, I wonder what is wrong with her…” Zap said to himself, and decided to help with the rest

After an hour the Viper finely gave up, and he spitted out Stealth Elf! Zap, who just happens to be at the wrong spot gets the Elf on his head, and fell over. “Whoa! Watch out where you fall!” Zap yelled to Stealth Elf, who was laying on her back. “Sorry Zap, but I cannot tell where I am supposed to fall” Zap groaned at this replay. “Next time just ask it to ‘put you down’.” And with that Zap pushed Stealth Elf off him, and left. Stealth Elf screamed at him”It’s a Viper, these things DO NOT listen!”. But Zap didn’t listen at all.

Star Strike was having her time off in her own room, reading some books and having fun with herself. She didn’t pay attension to what was happening nextdoor.
Nextodoor, Zap was having trouble getting his food ready, it kept running away from him. Zap loved to eat frogs, but frogs jump around madly, and Zap got annyoied: “Stand still you Scallywags!” He yelled at the frogs, but nothing helped. He tried to use bait, he even invited Stealth Elf, but nor did that help him with catching frogs, it only caused a small fight….
Star Strike got enough of all the noise nextdoor, so she decided to take a look. She knocked on the door and: “What the hell is going on here?”. Zap answered: “I am trying to catch these frogs, but no success yet” Zap groaned, Stealth Elf was hanging upside-down in Zap’s lamp. Star Strike noticed it “And what the sheep are you doing?” Stealth Elf tried to answer: “Notthing much realy, just hanging here, while I was trying to catch a frog”. “A frog? You’ve gotta be kidding me!” Star Strike said to Stealth elf.
“B-B-But Zap invited me!” Stealth Elf said back to Star Strike. Star Strike looked pissed, and whas about to start a fight, Zap came just there, JUST in time!
“Guys stop! No fighting in my home!” He yelled towards the girls. Both Stealth Elf and Star Strike looked up, and visibly relaxed. Without saying a word Star Strike floated out of the room.

Zap looked over to Steallth Elf “What the hell where you thinking?!” Zap said to her. “Notthing much, I just hate Star Strike”
“Why? Zap asked. “Because…well…uuu…er… long story” Stealth Elf twitched with her ears, then turned around, and left the room. “Weird, very weird.” Zap said to himself.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 12:28:16 03/12/2013 by NINJAsk11
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#2 Posted: 13:30:46 05/11/2013
Weird, but great! Keep it up! smilie
#3 Posted: 14:00:24 05/11/2013 | Topic Creator
I love wierd smilie

Its confusing right now, will all be clear later

Chapter 2- Discovery

Roller Brawl was doing the laundry when someone suddenly knock’s on her door, she decided to open the door. “Well, I have not seen this coming.” She said when she saw Zap standing in front of her. “Well… sorry, but I really need to talk about Stealth Elf and Star Strike, and you are their closest friend, so can I please ask you something?” Zap asked, with a weird tone in his voice. “Sure, come in Zappy-boy” Roller Brawl replayed

[Roller Brawl]

“Weird, what does Zap want from both Stealth Elf and Star Strike? Sure I know both hate each other, and I do know the reason. But why does Zap want to know this… I maby can ask him, Or not….. a bit of confusion is racing around me right now. A weird kind of vibe- a spooky one, as if its watching us. I’d love to yell to Zap right now, but that’s just mean, I’m not gonna do that… nah, it’s this way, nobody can change that, or can we? Pork. Uh, Why the hell Pork? oh wait… Zap smells like pork.
Gah! Why am I goofing off, I was thinking about why Zap wanted to know something about Stealth Elf and Star Strike… well, let’s ask”

Roller Brawl looked down to Zap. “What is wrong? Just say it” She waited for the dragon to replay. “Well” Zap started “Both hate each other, and I wonder why… do you know why they keep fighting over?” Roller Brawl looked a bit confused. “Well, Zap, come in first, I’ll try to explain it”

Once Zap took place on a chair Roller Brawl went to the kitchen, making some soup. Once she was back Zap took a bowl of soup, and started to eat
“Mmmmhh” Zap smiled, he was very happy, and loved the soup.
“So, what’s the deal with those two?” He then asked. Roller Brawl seemed uncomfortable, but still, started to tell. “You see, there was an accident a few years ago, involving both of them.” Zap’s eyes widened. “What kind of accident?” Roller Brawl went on. “Well… we once where attacked by a huge army of Drow, and they took all our weapons, including Star Strike’s star-fans, and Stealth Elf’s sun blade Daggers, but because their weapons where stolen in a- uuh… well….erk…. how do I explain this to you?” Zap shrugged. “How should I know?” Roller Brawl tried to explain: “Well, for example: You think someone stole your weapons, bot the same person thinks you stole theirs, it’s that kind of situation.”
Zap looked up, he understood what the deal was about. “So why still angry?”
“Well, the Drow noticed that if they didn’t say anything, the two still would be angry at each other, so they didn’t say it – very obvious- and both now still think that- well let’s say it this way: Stealth elf thinks Star Strike stole her weapons, of course that is not true, but on the other hand Star Strike thinks Stealth Elf stole HER weapons, but Stealth Elf say’s not, and, well, that” Roller Brawl hopped up. “What are you going to do?” Zap asked. “Nothing much, but I think Eon is calling for all the Skylanders…” Zap stood up. “I think we should go!”

All the Skylanders gathered around Eon’s portal, and there was a strange vibe hanging in the air
“Skylanders! There is a new place we discovered thanks to Jet Vac!” Eons shouted towards the other Skylanders. “We call it the Hidden Land, and it seems like only the chosen can go there!” Eons yelled
Suddenly, Eon’s Portal started to glow, and Eon seemed surprised. “What the sheep?! I tought all the Skylanders where here!” Eons Portal seemed corrupted, and a dark kind of aura shined, a roar of a Tiger… the eyes of an Elf…
spellenjunk Green Sparx Gems: 392
#4 Posted: 11:37:09 07/11/2013
nice story!!!
---
~N~ ninja clan!! no one will break my record of 224 posts in a row!
#5 Posted: 11:42:22 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
I...I tought you dislike stories like these?

ah well, thanks! smilie
#6 Posted: 16:35:27 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3 –Ideal or Truth?

"Aaaah! I can't see a thing!" Zap holded his hand's in front of his eyes, covering himself from the harsh light the Portal was sending off. Star Strike was holding her fans up, and Stealth Elf quickly dropped her head in the ground. Roller Brawl decided to gaze into the light instead, being the first one to figure out what was happening: "Its an elf! I am sure of it!" Roller Brawl was sure of what she said. "I can't see! How do you know!?" Star Strike replayed. "I can't see it either!" Stealth Elf screemed, a very rare kind of scene, Stealth Elf was one of the one's who disliked screaming, well.... at least....
The sidekicks saw the whole scene happen from a tree nearby.
"What is that? I've never seen such a thing!" Gill Runt yelled. "NEEW NAW NOT TOO!" Whisper Elf screamed back. Terrabite slammed her in the face: "Stop doing that! its annyoing!". "Sorry!" Whisper Elf replayed.
Trigger Snappy noticed something rushing by: "Hey guys, saw that thing?". "No, I didn't see anything." Gill Runt replayed, "It was so fast, like a robot of some sort!" Triggy said.

The creature Triggy talked about was Megna Charge, he was charging his way all trough the forest, hoping he was in time to get to the Portal, and find out what was happening. He made it in time, just to see the creature leaping off the portal. He quickly pushed Star Strike and Stealth Elf aside.
"Dark! I knew you would go to here!" Megna Charge said, "Sure Megna, you know how I work!" The Elf replayed to the robot, "What, is, that?" Roller Brawl struggled to say a word. Megna Charge turned to the Vampire: "I came here because I was hoping to find Dark Stealth Elf back... and I succeeded!" Megna Charge seemed so happy to find his old conrade back. "Wait a minute? I heard of various myths and tales about Dark Skylanders, but this axculy IS ONE?" Star Strike's eyes flikkerd madly, she could not believe this at all "I was reading a book about Dark Skylanders yesterday!" The Dark Elf turned to the girl: "Is that so? then, what do you know about us, Dark Skylanders? Hmm?" Star Strike struggled back, the Elf's voice was creepy, dark, evil, it caused Star Strike to shudder a few times, but she shock her fears off: "I heard you can control Darkness at will, and you.....erm..." Star Strike seemed speachless. "Good. Then, my name is Dark Stealth Elf, but that is like asking to the way to Rome... But to be honest I don't care what you call me" The Elf twiched her ears

[Stealth Elf]

"Such strange, to see a silver counterpart of me, an evil me. It is just making me dizzy: Why did she came here, HERE? And would she have the same issue like me? The same ammnesia? The same fight style? Or could she have a different power? I succeeded in using Knife Blender a few days ago, its still hard to use, and my balance needs some work... But what if this Dark Stealth Elf has something, something special? My sheep- I hate to use the word sheep, but what else do I have to say? Ketchup? Mustard?- My head's dazzling with lots of questions, so many questions... so many to count... so many, I might not even be able to count all my swords now...
Should I go? Should I confront this Counterpart now? Or should I wait... I wish some Skylander could hear me thinking, then that Skylander could answer... But it has no use... Golly Dangit!

"Stealth Elf? Stealth Elf are you awake?!" Roller Brawl waved her claws in front of Stealth Elf's face "Is she sleeping?". "Unlikely... with your eyes open..." Megna Charge replayed. "So, Dark Stealth Elf, I think you came here with a reason?" Eon suddenly interupted. "Yes, I came here because I wanted to say some-" Megna Charge interupted: "Wait? Where are the otther Dark Skylanders. accept Spyro?" "Well, that is what I wanted to tell to you..." Eon nobbed "Go on, tell your story."
"I've killed them"
All the Skylanders suddenly where silent, nobody could believe what has been said. "E-E-Excuse me?" Megna Charge said.
"It's true..."
"Why? Why have you done that?" Star Strike asked.
"Because, because they where hurt, badly."
"What happend" Zap asked, he had been silent for a long time, but started to talk "What happend? Whas it a villian? an assasin? Someone who wanted to attack you?". The dark Elf turned to Zap: "It, It was Kaos, He attacked us, and he- he... urf... He stabbed Dark Slobber Tooth, and he was bleeding dead... Blast Zone and Wash Buckler where taken away by his minions, and I dont know what happend to them. They didn't make it, or, that is what I think. But I could not let Dark Slobber Tooth live with the pain, he asked for me to finish his life...". Zap gasped at the story "So it WAS Kaos after all? Why did he attack?". "He attacked, because he wanted back his 'Darkness' we had absorbed"...
#7 Posted: 18:37:14 07/11/2013
yee kaos is back (sarcasm)
but nice story
---
#8 Posted: 18:39:32 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
thanks

mature content is fun, its my Ideal, and my ideal is truth
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#9 Posted: 20:14:23 07/11/2013
I think I know why Star Strike hates Stealth Elf but anyways it is a amazing story!
---
#10 Posted: 20:55:24 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Thankyou!
#11 Posted: 18:32:49 08/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4- Lake of Truth

While the Skylanders where talking with Dark Stealth Elf, a creature wandered by. It peeked secretly in the corner waiting to finally appear. But his cover was broken… “What is that?” Zap suddenly asked, looking at the corner the creature was in. “I’ve never seen a creature like that, what is it?” Stealth Elf asked. Zap tried to see better, but failed. The creature immediately tried to hide himself, but failed. “It looks like a Drelfon to me.” Star Strike said. “What is a Drelfon? Are you talking chitchat again? Star Strike?” Stealth Elf shock her head. “A Drelfon is a hybrid between a Dragon, and an Elf, very obvious, right?” Star Strike said. “Indeed it is, but what is it doing here?” Dark Stealth Elf added.

The Drelfon looked pretty shy, but decided to approach the Skylanders, using its hands and feet, it struggled over to them.
“This little one seems to be a Water-Drelfon, one who’s rare too” Eon said
”Well, I do know I am not a Skylander, but I must tell you this: My name is Aqua Strike, I’ve been looking for the Skylanders for quite the time, and I need your help!”. “Why?” Roller Brawl asked, looking confused about what was happening. “Because I have heard you were looking for treasures.” Aqua replayed. His wings shined in the sunlight, Dark Stealth Elf felt attracted by them, she started to blink madly. “Is something wrong?” Aqua Strike asked, his voice sounding similar to that of Zap. “Hey! Mister You-Sound-Like-Me! I was just about to say that too!”. Aqua Strike quickly turned around “And what is your name?” He asked, his voice a bit high-toned now “My name is Zap! And I am the only one who’s gonna talk with water in my mouth, now go clean your throat, vile beast!”
Stealth Elf, Star Strike and Roller Brawl shocked their heads “Typical Zap he is again” Star Strike said. Aqua Strike didn’t seem to be intimidated by the Serpent Dragon at all, instead, he intimidated Zap, by spreading his wings, putting his ears down, and madly whipped his tail around. Zap quickly did a step back, Aqua Strike seemed stronger, and bigger compared to Zap, that was one, but Aqua Strike seemed to have fought way more than Zap, seeing all his scars, Zap was amazed. Aqua didn’t bother less, and turned around to look at Stealth Elf “Your name?”. Stealth Elf knew Aqua was stronger than her, even thought he was no Skylander… “Stealth Elf, sir!” Aqua smiled “There’s no need to call me a sir” His smile calmed the Skylanders down “I am not power-hungry, like that fool, what was his name again?” Aqua yawned, and showed –accidently- his Vampire teeth and his Snake-tongue, Roller Brawl checked her own teeth, these where definitely smaller than Aqua’s teeth.
“Sir, eh, I mean Aqua? Are you a vampire?” Roller Brawl then asked, pretty scared, “Yes, I am a Vampire, a Water-Drelfpire to be clear”
Aqua Strike suddenly didn’t seem to pay attention to the Skylanders, and turned to Eon “Can I take the Skylanders with me, I want them to go with me” Eon nodded “To where exactly?” He asked, Aqua answered: “to the Lake of Truth, I need their help, I need them to stop the war there” Star Strike nodded, she knew the Drow where causing havoc there. She also knew that the Lake Guardians where already defeated, and now the Drow dominate there with an Iron Fist, Not the Fist of Arkus though… That one was buried away months ago.
“Sure! We’ll come with you!” Roller Brawl said, Star Strike and Stealth Elf nodded. “Are you going too? Zap?” Eon asked to the Water Dragon “Yes, I’m going too!” Zap said

Aqua Strike slammed with his wings in the air, Causing a small whirlwind, and he left the place, flying in the direction of the lake. Soon, the Skylanders found themselves using the Portal and before they knew they were in the middle of nowhere.
“This place looks like a ghost-village” Star Strike said, a little scared. “It sure is” Stealth Elf added
But they were wrong, out of the sudden something rustles in the bushes, and…

[this is a gorddarn little chappy]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:26:30 08/11/2013 by NINJAsk11
#12 Posted: 20:29:11 08/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Thank you very much SIA!

who liked the link?
#13 Posted: 20:36:37 08/11/2013 | Topic Creator
oh yeas. what the heck is a cliffhanger

I am new in the fanfic world

explain me what you said

I know its a nice compliment, but......
#14 Posted: 20:44:40 08/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Oh lol, I didn't even realize.....
#15 Posted: 08:13:03 09/11/2013
nice chapter
---
#16 Posted: 13:26:29 09/11/2013 | Topic Creator
thankyou!

chapter 5- Village of Legends

"W-What is that thing!" Roller Brawl yelled, her claws already in the position to slash themselves crazy. "W-What is t-that?". Star Strike did her best to see what it was, but she could not see anything coming near, but she suddenly noticed something green coming up, it floated, but, it was not one thing! They where two flying green 'Blobs' who moved as if it was one, Zap was the first one to attack the things.
The attack was aimed perfect, and a powerful zap zapped into the two floating things, but soon a screech of pain echoed through the area.
"Hey! look who you are zapping with that!" A voice, soft but steely, it seemed angry. "Who are you!" Dark Stealth Elf shouted, HER voice dark and floating "Tell me who you are!". "Dark, I accepted a greeting, not a question, your dark personality still isn't in control, is it?". Dark Stealth Elf's eyes widened by this 'creatures' replay.
Star Strike and Roller Brawl exchanged a worried look with each otther and Stealth Elf was already twitching her ears, trying to find out where the creature was hiding. the green blobs disappeared after the attack, and could not be found anywhere.
Suddenly a gold with blue Elf approached the Skylanders. in the first case Star Strike thought it was a enemy, and attacked with a star attack but the Elf easily deflected it as if it was a small little teddy... it then nodded at the Skylanders, "No need for attacking, but to be honest, you had to see that face, I loved it how you guys looked at it, hehe..."
Dark Stealth Elf shocked her head: "I could expect that from you Leggy...". The golden Elf walked to the Dark one, "Well Dark, you still start a conversation with a question." The gold one grinned "Stop it! you make me feel like an idiot!" The two started to laugh together.

Megna Charge was somewhere else, he had trouble while traveling and suddenly flew in the sky, right above Aqua Strike, Megna Charge fell down on him. "Aah!" Megna Charge screamed, his head spinning in confusion. A few seconds later they smacked into the ground.

"Great! Now whe are in the middle of nowhere" Megna Charge said "Stupid Portal". Aqua Strike stood up, he wanted to stretch his wings, but two loud cracks could be heard. "Aark! My wings! Broken! Broken I say!" "Sorry Aqua, I didn't mean to break them..." Megna Charge said back. he felt like a jerk towards Aqua Strike. "It's ok, it's not entirely your fault" Aqua said back to him, smiling, but with his mouth twitching, as if he wanted to scream another time. Megna Charge started looking around, "Where are we?" he asked. "Probably near the village of Legends, I have heard Legendary Skylanders live there, pretty cool, right?" Aqua Strike searched for big leafs while saying this. Megna Charge suddenly remembered he had a small suitcase with him, he opened it "Maby we should do something with these broken wings, before we go on?" Megna Charge asked, while he opened it. "And what do you think you'll be doing?" Aqua Strike asked, holding his wings tight in front of him, so his hands could squeeze the pain away a little "You don't know how to put the wings together right, do you?". Megna Charge would've smiled if he had a mouth... So he decided to make his eye have green light "It's ok, I have done it with Spyro's wings too, I know what I'm doing." Megna Charge held one of the wings in his hands. "AARK! That hurts!" Aqua Strike yelled, right after Megna Charge pushed the broken bones together. "Shh... it's ok" Megna Charge said, trying to calm the Drelfon down a little. Now I need some leafs to put your wing at the side of your body" He picked one up, and tied the wing to Aqua's body, he then went on with the other one, same cycle, but Aqua screamed a bit louder this time. but after allot of struggling the second wing was tied to Aqua's body as well. Aqua wasn't happy at all... "Now I can't fly, and I hate walking" Megna Charge's eye flickered. he then started to ride across the forest, and they finely found a small village...

Star Strike, Roller Brawl and Stealth Elf stood there, staring at a Dark and Gold Elf having a conversation
Star Strike looked at Stealth Elf, "Great, more You's, you should know I still hate you!" Stealth Elf looked back "As I care?" "Yes, you care!" Star Strike was about to start a fight. Roller Brawl groaned...

[Roller Brawl]

"Just great! To stand between two fighting girls, and my two best friends, really! GREAT! Ugh, I could slam their heads with my head, if I wanted it I would do it, problem is, that if I do it, I would get in fight too, and I skip this time.
I can't understand why both can't forgive each other, they seem to pick a fight every time they can, ugh... WHY I CAN'T SMACK THEM IN THE FACE?! Wait a moment? I can!"

Roller Brawl skated away and without warning came back with insane speed, and bumbed her head in that of Stealth Elf's "Hey Brawl! Whas that necessary?" Stealth Elf shouted to Roller Brawl. "I keep doing this Stealth Elf, until you say sorry to Star Strike I'll keep bumping you!" Roller Brawl made a derp-face. "You are insane! Bump Star Strike, she did this!" Stealth Elf shouted back. Roller Brawl obeyed, and slammed Star Strike with her hand "And the same counts for you, I have enought of your fighting! Explain why you two fight!" Roller Brawl crossed her hands before her chest... "eh? Well?" She said.

Zap saw it happening too "Finely someone who jumps in" Zap said to himself. Dark Stealth Elf and L-Stealth Elf heard him talking. They approached him...
#17 Posted: 08:29:59 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5- Betrayed

Megna Charge and Aqua Strike finally found the place the otther Skylanders where, and they immediately tried to stop the fighting girls. "Girls, what is wrong with you three?" Megna Charge asked, holding Stealth Elf tight on his head using his magnet. "Well, Star Strike and Stealth Elf where about to start a fight, and I wanted to stop it, not in a very great way, I have to say..." Roller Brawl said. "Roller Brawl is right, we were indeed starting a fight... and now we sho-" Star Strike could not finish her sentence, Zap's scream echoed through the area.
Aqua Strike was the first to see Zap being trapped, his legs tied together, Dark and Legendary Stealth Elf held him tight. "What is this nonsense?!" Zap shrieked "Let me go!" Zap wiggled with his body.
"Zap! Hold on! I'm coming" Star Strike said But when she shot a star it had no use at all, the only thing that happened was a Leaf-Blade attack in the face, Star Strike did a step back. "They're strong!" Megna Charge said, he lifted the power of his megnet and putted Stealth Elf back on the ground. "Now to kick some Elves their butts!" Megna Charge charged foreword and rammed his head in that of Dark Stealth Elf, she lost her hold on the ropes. and was not able to regrab then, as Megna Charge shot a charged beam in her face, blowing the Dark Elf in a tree nearby. L-Stealth Elf was quick to respond, and a Solar Beam smacked into Megna Charge's face. He lost balance, and fell over... "I didn't see that coming!" Megna Charge yelled to the Golden Elf. "Well, told you not to-" Roller Brawl interrupted the Golden Elf's sentence and smacked her claws in the Elf's face. "You where saying?!" Roller Brawl joked. Legendary Stealth Elf knew it would only be a matter of time before she was defeated as well, so she ran back to Zap -Who still was tied up- grabbed him and ran away. Stealth Elf tryed to chase her down, but lost her...
she came back, empty handed... "She's too fast for me either...."
The skylanders groaned, what where they supposed to do now? They where betrayed, that was a fact, they've been betrayed more times, Dark Stealth Elf was 'Dark' for real... and now Zap's gone... "What do we do without Zap? Where would they take him?" Star Strike asked. "Probably to their base, very obvious isn't it" A voice said behind them.
The Skylanders turned around to see Fire Kraken, smiling, with a fireworks staff in his left hand, a golden stick in the right one... "Welcome to this small place, with has no name" Fire Kraken laughed, friendly, "I've seen you've been betrayed by the local villains, there's no need, the police is already trying to take care of them" Fire Kraken said.
"What do they do with their victims?" Star Strike asked. "We're not sure... There have been stories about the worse, but I don't think its real" Fire Kraken replayed.

While the Skylanders where wondering what they should do now, Aqua Strike was climbing in a tree, trying to find a small lake nearby. "I wish I could fly..." He said to himself. Stealth Elf's ears noticed him talking, and She walked towards the tree, and climbed in it too. Aqua Strike didn't care in the first place... Stealth Elf was too shy coming closer, but Aqua didn't respond to her presence at all, so she came closer. "Are you OK Aqua?" She then asked. "I'm fine, I wonder if the kidnapping of Zap has to do with the war at the lake...." Stealth Elf placed her hand on Aqua's left wing, right on the spot where it was broken. Aqua Strike squeezed his lips together, trying not to scream, he calmed down, and Stealth Elf started patting the spot. "It's okay... No reason to scream, relax" Aqua Strike was surprised, his own parents didn't do this with him, he never was patted, or hugged... Aqua Strike started to cry softly.... "Why are you crying?" Stealth Elf asked. "B-Because nobody cared about me so much.... My parents left me alone after a short time, I had to find it out all myself..." Stealth Elf could not hold herself anymore, and hugged the slimey Drelfon... Crying herself as well...

The other Skylanders where down on the ground, arguing what they should do now, wen Star Strike suddenly noticed that Stealth Elf and Aqua Strike where gone. In the first case they tought they where kidnapped as well, but Roller Brawl noticed Aqua Strike's tail in the trees. On the first moment she wanted to climb into the tree and pull him out, but she didn't do it wen she heard Aqua Strike crying... Roller Brawl felt sorry, and left the two alone.
"What is happening over there?" Fire Kraken asked. "Notthing much, its better to leave them alone for now. We should take a break as well." Roller Brawl said, but Star Strike wasn't so sure, "And then we let those jerks take away Zap? No way!" Star Strike crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Well, Roller Brawl is right, you can't leave Aqua Strike and Stealth Elf behind." Fire Kraken said "Besides, Star Strike, is that your stomach I hear? I think you want some food, haha". The otther Skylanders start to laugh. "Haha... you got me" Star Strike groaned.

Aqua Strike looked over to Stealth Elf "May I know why you are crying?" Stealth Elf looked up, ears down "You told you had no parents, right?" Aqua nodded. "True... I completely forgot what they where, where I lived, and what belongs to me, I just traveled around Skylands for years, wen I suddenly found a group of Drelfons, all gifted with a certain power... You see, on that time I had no name at all. But I got my name thanks to that day, when I accidently whipped up a tidal wave..." Stealth Elf waited for Aqua to go on. "All the Drelfons had a name that matched thier power, you had one named Sand Strike, a Drelfon gifted with the power to control all kinds of things made by earth, like rocks. You had one named Lighting Strike, a Drelfon gifted with the power of electricity and air, She loved to fly in the sky, and loved to make Thundershows for the others to enjoy..." Aqua Strike stared in the sky, looking at the clouds. "But why does this remember you of that?" Stealth Elf asked. Aqua Strike looked at her... "You look like the unwinged version of Lighting..." Aqua Strike said, with a soft voice "No teeth, no wings, no long scarf, but still similar, such strange things can happen in a world like this."

SMALL NOTE!

I am in search for 3 Fan-made Skylanders to use in my story! please go to my Fan Skylanders needed topic to see what I need!
#18 Posted: 08:43:50 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
I needed some inspiration

used some pokemon moves here smilie
#19 Posted: 08:49:21 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
not the Solar Beam???
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#20 Posted: 08:56:40 10/11/2013
Wow, just started reading this and it is great!! I especially like how Aqua is turning out so far.

Keep it up! smilie
#21 Posted: 08:58:59 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Thank you very much SIA!

chap 6 will come today I promise!
#22 Posted: 10:20:36 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6- Three Drelfons, three new powers

Zap slowly opened his eyes "Wher the sheep am I? hello! anyone?!" Zap wiggled with his body, he still was tied up, his hands where cold, and he sneezed a few times, then looked around to find himself locked in a small barn, a very small one. "Fine, just the place they would take me... jerks...." "shh... not too loud, don't let them hear you..." Zap shocked "Who's there!?" "shh, I said, not too loud, over here..." Zap looked in the direction the voice was, he saw a tail, a black one, it couldn't be? "Dark Slobber Tooth? is that realy you? I tought you where killed!" Dark Slobber looked around. "Its a lie, so nobody goes searching for me, they'll lie you died too, at least from now on" Zap shocked. "No way! They can't lie about me!" Small drops of water splashed around wen Zap said that. "SHH! Mind your voice! You dont want them to come here to give you a dagger in your face so you shut your mouth!" Slobber Tooth said as soft as he could, but he failed, the door swept open... "Hush it you two!" Dark Stealth Elf seemed pissed, Zap was realy pissed as well, he could fly her in the face and use his Thunderbolt attack... but he couldn't do that, only because he was tied up... "Well, It wasnt me who betrays friends!" Zap hissed towards the Dark Elf. But he quickly regretted it he said that, wen he saw Dark Stealth Elf aproaching him... "You where saying? HA! now you shut your mouth, do you you ugly serpant?!" Zap quickly nodded, hoping the Elf would leave him alone for now. His eye shot in the direction of Slobber Tooth, but he had turned his back towards the situation, Dark Stealth Elf looked at him for a second, but the Dinosaur ignored it, and didn't say a word. Zap was amazed by how Dark Slobber was... L-Stealth Elf suddenly came in. "Dark, What is going on?" "This Serpant thinks he's cool..." The Dark one turned around, "I have no use now, I am not the person who gives the smack, its your turn" And with that The Dark one walked away, leaving Legendary Stealth Elf to give Zap a smack in his face...

"AAAH! THAT HURTS!"

Zap's scream was loud enough to fill the whole area around it, and Aqua Strike was the first one to hear it "I heard Zap!, I'm sure of it!" Stealth Elf looked up. "But you can't fly! Watch out before the brance knacks o-" Stealth Elf was too late, the sudden move of Aqua made the brance break, and they fell down, this time, the 123 kilo's heavy Aqua Strike fell on the 56 kilo's Stealth Elf, not very ideal... "Ow! Get off me! I'm getting lose on air!" Stealth Elf shouted. Roller Brawl and Star Strike helped Stealth elf getting up straight. "Are you ok?" Roller Brawl asked "I'm fi-AARGH!" Stealth Elf grabbed her arm... "Are you REALY ok?" Roller Brawl asked. "Nope, Cut my arm! DANGIT!" Stealth Elf sat down, getting confused thanks to blood loss... Aqua Strike wrapped is flat tail around the wound "Its okay, Relax... If you don't you'll only lose more..." Aqua smiled at Stealth Elf, and settled down next to her, but... Stealth Elf still passed out from too much blood loss, and her head fell in Aqua's arms, he picks her up "Oof, pretty heavy for such a small body!". The otther Skylanders start laughing. "She sure is" Fire Kraken said "come with me, I got a good bed she can rest in" And with that Fire Kraken guided the Skylanders to his home... Free Ranger was in the home already. "Hey Free! We got some visitors, and is there a bed left?" Fire Kraken asked. Free Ranger stood up: "Sure there is! But why?" Free Ranger picked up a blanked. "Because we have someone here who just happens to be passed out thanks to blood loss" Roller Brawl suddenly said. "Oh, I see" Free Ranger walked towards Aqua and took over Stealth Elf, wrapping her in the blanked. "its ok, I'll take care of her, Fire Kraken, you could make some food?" Fire Kraken smiled "Free Ranger, you do know I need 'Ranger' to make the food right, and you need 'Kraken' to jump to the bed, am I right or am I right?" Free Ranger laughed. "True, lets SWAP!" Free Ranger slowly puts Stealth Elf on the ground and walks over to Fire Kraken "Ok, 3, 2, 1..." Free Ranger counted down "SWAP!" Fire Kraken said, and in a blink of an eye the two had thier bottems swapped, Free Kraken picked up Stealth Elf, and happily jumped towards the bed on the second floor, Fire Ranger ran towards the kitchen.
"Strange, I've never seen something like that. What is this SWAP they speek of?" Aqua Strike looked amazed. "They're part of the SWAP Force.. They can switch bottem halves with cartain others..." Star Strike explained.

Someone suddenly knocked on the door, Fire Ranger screames out of the kitchen they can open the door, and Star Strike -the person opening the door- gasped, TWO Drelfons stood in front of her, one with a grey scarf, purple claws and a tail, the tail ended in a purple gem... And another one with a clothing simmilar to Stealth Elf, but with added wings and a vampiric look. The two went in, and....
They saw Aqua Strike and right away a sense of happiness appeared.
"No way! Aqua! Is that realy you?" The one with the purple claws ran over to Aqua and hugged him. "Sand Strike! I tought I would never see you again! How did you find me?" Aqua asked to the creature- who's name seemed to be Sand Strike. "I don't know!, It just happend!" Sand Strike replayed. The otther one hugged Aqua too. "Aqua, Its so great to see you again!" "Yep! Love to see you to Lighting Strike, I recently talked about you and your shows!" Aqua said to Lighting Strike, with smiled underneath her scarf. The three seemed very happy.
Free Kraken was downstairs now too, and watched the three, Roller Brawl, Star Strike and Megna Charge where a bit silent, they didn't know what to say...
Lighting Strike suddenly noticed the bed on the second floor, and flew to it, her eyes widenet "Hey Aqua! This thing looks like me!" Aqua stood below. "Her name is Stealth Elf, she passed out a few minutes ago." Lighting flew down again "Don't you think she looks like that little Elf we found 10 years ago?" Aqua nodded "Now you say so..." Sand Strike stood there, arms crossed in front of her chest "Stealth? Elf? I find this very wierd... I had seen that name alot lately..." Roller Brawl turned to Sand Strike "Where have you seen the name?" She aksed. "Many places, mosty books about ancient legends" Aqua and Lighting nodded...

Fire Ranger served the soup warn and mixed perfectly, all the Skylanders where enjoying the dinner, but the Drelfons skipped it, they went outside, hunting for themselves...
"Wait! Can I come with you!?" Roller Brawl asked before the three where about to go. "Sure, Why?" Lighting asked. "Because I am a vampire too!" Roller Brawl answered. "Ok, you can come" Sand Strike said, as they turned around, and dissapeared in the night...
#23 Posted: 17:39:03 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
yay for small chapter smilie

chapter 7- Confusion

The 4 vampires where back from hunting, and the other Skylanders where having fun...

meanwhile
A purple small-sized Drelfon watched over the town, looking fron left to right, wearing a mask covering everything except its eyes and a small piece of hair, a Shadow-scarf attached to it, and crystal-blue claws. A tail similar to that of Sonic Boom and purple and green braces around the creatures feet... It watched the town with its clear-white eyes... Gazing upon the night...
"I wonder why I came here, was it because of that dream? Or was it that Elven Girl I miss? Why I've came here?"
The Drelfon started to run down the rocks, fast, with a a dazzling speed, staring forewords. It stretched its wings, and flew up...

Even though Stealth Elf was asleep she reacted the the sound of flapping wings. Aqua tried to climb to her bed. He made it, and puts his flat tail on her forehead. "Are you alright? You're probably struggling to wake up, wait. I can help" Aqua went down again, and walked to Sand and Lighting, "Aqua? What's wrong?" Lighting asked, looking at Aqua worried. "Stealth Elf has heard something, I can hear her aura talking to me..." Star Strike looked up. "Excuse me? her 'aura' talked to you?" Aqua nodded as a replay, then closes his eyes. "Its talking again..."
Star Strike, Megna Charge, Roller Brawl and the other Skylanders looked at each other, no-one understood what the sheep was going on, The Drelfons - now known as the Strikers- seemed pretty used to this, and went on counting thier golden coins...

Zap tryed to lick his face clean, it was covered with scars and some of them were there for such a short time, so they still where bleeding... Slobber Tooth helped him licking Zap's face. "See, That happens wen you don't shut your mouth." Slobber Tooth said. "Is it so wrong to talk?" Zap asked to Slobber, Slobber nodded "The more you talk the more people want to know what the sheep's in the barn, logic of elves..."
Zap sighted..... "You're right, I'll shut my mouth..."
Slobber walked back to his place, and tied himself to the wall. "How do you do that?" Zap asked to Dark Slobber. "I just know how to do that, as soon as they come I tie myself up, so they think I can't flee, hehe...."
Zap gasped....

The purple Drelfon finaly found herself in the middle of town, she started looking for a place to stay. Soon she found a small home, she knocked on the door...

"Someone's knocking" Fire Ranger said, Free Kraken was already jumping towards the door
he opened "Hello TOK in or TOK home" Fire Ranger laughed "Chickens and thier sounds hehe..." Free Kraken looked a bit pissed at Fire Ranger. "Give me TOK my bottom back TOK!" Fire Ranger smiled, and finely they switched bottoms again...
"Uh. Excuse me?" The purple Drelfon said, the voice sounding soft and caring. "Oh sorry! Come in" Free Ranger said, when he walked to the door. "I'm going to do something outside, bye!" And with that Free Ranger ran away. The Drelfon looked at him running away, and shock her head...
Star Strike and Roller Brawl suddenly got a message from Eon they had to return for the day, so both girls left the room, leaving a small Portal behind just in case. The three Strikers, the purple Drelfon and Fire Kraken where left behind...
"So, what do you wish to get" Fire Kraken asked to the purple Drelfon. "Nothing much, I only want a place to stay, and I somehow feel drawn to this place..." Fire Kraken nodded. "Sure! I'll make a place for you!" Fire Kraken jumped away...
"Finaly, I hate hyperactive Kraken's" The Drelfon complained... Sand Strike looked over to the purple one, then looked at Lighting, she whispered to her "Do you think she knows us? It cant be right? It can't be the Legend of the Drelfons, It can't be right?" Lighting whispered back "Well, she does look like Emerald... does she? Don't be a kitty and ask her!" She pushed Sand Strike towards the purple Drelfon.
"Uh... I-I...Is your name E-eeh-Emerald?" Sand Strike asked quietly. "Yes... Yes I am. Why would you want to know?" Emerald replayed, blinking with her eyes madly. "Why?" She said, another time. Sand and Lighting gasped, then started explaining they had lost thier Clan-leader a time ago, named as the ancient legend of Emerald mountain, a place where only one Drelfon lived, hence the name...
Emerald suddenly noticed Aqua Strike, with his eyes still closed. She approached him
"Hello? I see you are Aura-Reading?" Emerald settled down next to Aqua Strike. Aqua Strike didn't replay as if he was in a converstation, but as soon as Emerald patted his tail Aqua Strike shocked, and looked at Emerald...
Aqua Strike looked big in comparison to Emerald, but the two seemed to know each otther, Emerald jumped in Aqua's hands...
Sand and Lighting didn't understand anything of what was happening, and decided to go for a stroll outside.
now only Emerald, Aqua Strike and a sleeping Stealth Elf where left in the small home....
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#24 Posted: 18:16:45 10/11/2013
Dat cliffhanger with Zap and Dark Slobber. smilie

Great chapters!! I don't mind if they're short sometimes. It's quality that counts. smilie
#25 Posted: 18:17:59 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
I seem to have a talent for these cliff's smilie

SPOILER ALERT:

Someone's gonna die, but who????
*dun dun dun duuuun*
#26 Posted: 19:55:26 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
ok, this chapter IS SMALL! but intence!

chapter 8- Friend of Foe, Killed or Given Life?

It was 2 days after the accident and all the confusion, Roller Brawl decided to stay home and study something, Megna Charge did the same.
Star Strike decided to start a search for Zap, but didn't yet return with any news.
Aqua Strike, Emerald and Sand Strike sat around the table, Lighting Strike was outside, taking some fresh air.
"So what now?" Emerald asked, already feeling more comfortable in the group. "I suggest we wait?" She was messing around with her own claws.
Someone suddenly knocks on the door, but wen Sand Strike opened the door Dark and Legendary Stealth Elf step in. Aqua was slissing with his teath. "Well...? are you coming here to bring Zap back? or are you gonna mes with us?" The two Elves stare at Aqua "Why would we? There's no need for a fight, we, Children of the Night" The two spoke as if it was one creature... Aqua Strike wished he could slap those two with his wings, but they were not recovered yet, and still hurted wen he tryed to move, so instead he charged foreword, and slammed his paws into the two as a facepalm, it blew both into a wall nearby. The others ran out to see what was happening. "Be carefull, they betrayed us once, and then they kidnapped a friend of ours..."
Dark Stealth Elf stood up, her eyes raging with fury, she charged foreword. Aqua Strike felt moveless... soulless. he coudn't move... only attack on one spot, he extended his claws...and in time, pushed the claws forewards, one of the claws sliced trought the throat of the Dark elf... a Scream...Dark Stealth Elf struggled and wiggled with her body to release herself, but she knew it was only a matter of time... even if she would get free she would die from blood loss. Aqua Strike watched the eyes of the Elf, his eyes shot from left to right, one moment looking at the blood squirting down, the otther moment he looked straight into the eyes of the Dark Elf, he saw a shine of mercy... Even though Dark Stealth Elf couldn't talk she was asking for mercy... asking for Aqua Strike to de-extend his claws, and to let her free...
"Let me go, please! I'm begging you!" The Dark Elf's wish was clearly hearable for Aqua Strike... it felt as if he was in a small room....

He de-extended his claws, and he let the Dark Elf fall on the ground, moveless... its ears twitching....

Around Aqua Strike, the rest was watching the scene, silent, nobody dared to say a word, only L-Stealth Elf...
"NO! What has he done with you!? Please Dark! S-...seh---Say something!" The golden Elf started to cry and howl, a fallen friend.... but for Aqua a foe... but on the other hand... a Friend, how could Dark Stealth Elf feel like a friend after all? He suddenly noticed the Golden amulet the Dark elf had around her neck, he pushed himself near it, and took it away, and broke it.... "Its a Cure! its A CURSE?!" Aqua Strike was raging with rage, without controlling himself he shot a Hydro-Cannon attack right into the Golden Elf... He quickly grabbed the Dark one and tryed to think as fast as he could, then he suddenly remembered his tail, one of his Red-Rings... He took one off, and held it in front of the Dark Elf's eyes "Please, hear my wish, please Red-Ring, give back this creatures life"
The ring responded, and disappeared, right after that...
The Dark Elf jumped out of Aqua's arms, nodded to him, then faced Legendary Stealth Elf "You... Are... Gonna... PAY!" Dark Stealth Elf launched in the air, and with a swith slash, lashed her dagger in the Golden Elf's heart, the screach following pierced trough Stealth Elf's sleep, and she woke up suddenly. "What is going on? What did I just hear?"
#27 Posted: 07:07:07 11/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Looool! And thankies!
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#28 Posted: 11:31:24 11/11/2013
Sweet fanfic remember mine?
---
henlo
#29 Posted: 11:59:53 11/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Eeh...well...um........no
#30 Posted: 16:51:01 11/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 9- What I don’t know is what I don’t know…

Aqua Strike was silent for a second, not saying a word, only waiting… Dark Stealth Elf was settling herself, trying to recover herself from what happened.

After all the chaos the group buried the Golden Elf’s body, and they never looked at the place anymore. It was late in the evening, and Shikari (Dark Stealth Elf’s name) was very tired and had fallen asleep in Aqua’s hands.
Now Aqua Strike was taking care of two Elves, even though one was already awake, Stealth Elf wasn’t very strong, and passed out from time to time… unable to stand for long, Stealth Elf stayed in bed as long as she could, only waking up for food, or to do some small things… things that didn’t matter much.

Lighting Strike found herself flying in the sky, looking around for food. She suddenly saw three figures walking, and dived down.
“Hey! We’re friends remember!?” It was Star Strike, it seemed like she succeeded to free Zap and Dark Slobber Tooth, they were looking for a portal to go back to Eon. “Oh sorry, I could not see that from above, excuse me.” Lighting Strike said, then she looked at Dark Slobber. “ And you must be the Dark Slobber Tooth I’ve been hearing things about? Right?” Lighting Strike asked. “Yeah! I’m so happy I’m free! No more lies about my fake death!” Slobber seemed happy. Zap asked Lighting Strike if she had seen any nearby Portals, and Lighting Strike pointed at one. She then wanted to fly up again, but Star Strike wanted to ask something “Where are you going?” She asked, “I’m going back to The Lake of Truth… Might someone destroyed my home, hehe…” And with that Lighting Strike flew away. “Strange Drelfons” Zap said. And they left.

Aqua Strike sat on Stealth Elf’s bed, holding a bowl of soup in his left hand, and in his right hand a spoon, he waited for Stealth Elf to wake up, and eat…
“sigh… Elves sure like to take everlasting naps… How long am I waiting already? Maby I should leave?” Aqua Strike stood up, and placed the bowl and spoon on a table next to the bed. Stealth Elf suddenly woke up, and stood up. Aqua Strike turned around, just in time to catch Stealth Elf before she fell down, she still wasn’t able to stand properly. “Careful… Don’t push it” Aqua Strike said. Stealth Elf embraced her arms around Aqua’s middle, holding herself up. Aqua noticed she didn’t say any words since she woke up “Are you ok?” He asked. “I..I think I’m fine…Aside the confusion and the fact I still can’t stand” Stealth Elf’s voice was a bit on the unhealthy side… “I..I think I’m fine…Y-Y-Yeah…”
Aqua Strike wrapped his tail around Stealth Elf and guided her to the table, and placed her on a chair. He went up to get the bowl, but when he returned Stealth Elf had fallen asleep again… Aqua laughed at it “Haha.. Saying she’s fine, and on the next moment she sleeps with her head resting on the table, haha” Aqua Strike sat down next to her, and patted her head.
“You seem to be in sync with her right?” Shikari’s voice suddenly asked from behind. Aqua Strike looked at her. “You seem to be pretty healthy… am I right?” Aqua Strike asked to Shikari. Shikari nodded “I’m fine… How’s Stealth Elf doing?” Aqua looked at Stealth Elf “Far from great… she still can’t stay awake for long, and the blood she lost made her confused.”
Shikari nodded…
“I wonder how we can recover her blood-status…” Aqua Strike asked himself. “I know, she can use Legendary Stealth Elf’s body!” Shikari suddenly said “All the blood might do good?”
Aqua Strike found it a weird idea, but it was the only idea there was. He picked up Stealth Elf. “Let's go… I can’t stand this anymore” and with that Aqua made his way outside, followed by Shikari. Lighting Strike came appeared in the moonlight too. “Aqua? Where are you going?” She asked, noticing Stealth Elf sleeping in his arms. “Well?” Aqua Strike looked at Lighting. “To L-Stealth Elf” Aqua replayed. “Why, she’s dead, useless, Shikari killed her this afternoon!”
Aqua Strike slowly got pissed “Oh yeah? And this girl is in trouble, I don’t have time to stay!”
Aqua Strike passed Lighting Strike and ran away, not saying anymore. Lighting looked at him… “hm? I wonder what is wrong with that Elven girl.” “Don’t ask me, I’m just free from a curse, and already in this plot” Shikari shrugged. “Well… its fine… to be with some not-evil friends now… I hated to lie about Slobber…”
Lighting Strike noticed Shikari was tired, she picked her up. “You seem tired, here, sit on my back, I’ll carry you” Shikari embraced herself to Lighting Strike trying not to fall “Thanks… but I don’t nee-“ “You need it. Believe me you do.” “Oh… well…Thank you Lighting Strike.” And with that Lighting Strike stared to walk with Aqua Strike

After a small amount of time they arrived at the grave, a few Birds where already trying to dig up the body. It made it easier for Aqua to dig up the rest, he wiped all the sand away…
“Now I’ll have to wake her up, not very easy…” Aqua Strike said. He started to pat Stealth Elf, and pushed her around, trying to wake her, up, but his plan failed…
“Maby I can help?” Shikari said, still holding tight on Lighting Strike, trying not to fall. “Maby I can wake her up. Can I try?” She jumped off Lighting Strike and walked to Stealth Elf. “Wake up, c’mon wake up” But Stealth Elf didn’t move…
“Just great!” Lighting Strike said, a bit annoyed by this situation… she flew up in the sky. “I’m going to lose some rage.” and with that Lighting Strike disappeared in the clouds.
“Strange girl, she always was one.” Aqua Strike said.
#31 Posted: 09:34:58 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Typing it over and over again sux
#32 Posted: 13:07:56 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 10- The tought’s of new

“C’mon… this is just… just…AAGH!!” Aqua Strike slammed his tail in the ground. “I can’t take it anymore!” He grabbed for a Red-Ring.
“Are you sure?” Shikari asked, now standing next to Aqua Strike, looking up at him. “Are you realy sure?” Aqua Strike nodded. “I’m sure of what I do”
Aqua Strike settled down next to Stealth Elf, and slowly puts the ring around the sleeping Elf’s arm. The ring disappeared
Shikari and Lighting Strike silently waited, they exchanged a worried look, then looked back at Aqua Strike.
Stealth Elf suddenly woke up. Looking around surprised. “W-what? What happened?”
Lighting Strike walked towards her, and grabbed her arm “Its ok, can you walk?” “I-I-I think so…” Stealth Elf said back to the Thunder-Drelfon, her eyes sparkling with new life already
“I’m…My mouth is so dry… How long have I been sleeping?” Aqua Strike, shikari and Lighting Strike stood still…. “eeh? 4 days?” Aqua Strike shrugged. He was too buzy with thinking what he should do next…
Stealth Elf suddenly noticed L-Stealth Elf’s body, and walked towards it, pulling her dagger.
“What’s she gonna do?” Shikari whispered to Lighting Strike. “I think it’s a bit like what Roller Brawl, I, Aqua and Sand do…” Lighting Strike shrugged, and nodded at the same time.
“Nuh? I didn’t know my species is a vampire!” Shikari shouted
“Hush!” Aqua Strike warned. “sorrreeeeeh” Shikari said back, looking at Aqua with a sort-of-derpface.

Stealth Elf sat next to the dead Elven body, sharping her sword, and stabbed, cutted open and… well, the blood seemed still to be, how’d you say? Useable? Stealth Elf herself didn’t know with word she’ll use to descripe this, but she didn’t care. She started to sip the leaking blood, trying to set herself on ease….

Emerald sat on a rock nearby, looking at the situation, silent, she kept looking at Stealth Elf. The way she sucked the blood was similar to Emerald’s methot, first cut, then wait a few seconds, then put your mouth there as if you try to flute or so….
Emerald licked her lips, she got thirsty herself… But she held herself in, she’s not gonna interrupt this.
She sat down, her tail moving from left to right

Hoot Loop was teleporting around, doing a few tricks and being nuts, wen he suddenly smells the scent of blood, he was an owl, so maby there was a dead mouse? No, not a mouse, its bigger. Hoot Loop got curious, and decided to look.
After a short time he found the place, he hided behind some bushes

[Hoot Loop]
“Is that Stealth Elf? Sucking blood from another Stealth Elf, a Legendary one, a dead one? And what is that blue thing? It looks like a Dragon to me, but it looks like an Elf too? And is that a silver and black Stealth Elf, and what a ninja-costume this one has! I’ve never seen creatures like these before, at least, I’ve never heard of them. I’ve heard about the Dark and Legendary Stealth Elf, but I’ve never heard one was dead, and that the normal one could suck the blood? Its confusing me, I feel like I hitted myself with my own attacks… the dazzling hypnosis? Its not, right?
Anyways what is that thing? What would it be called? A Elfgon? Drelfon? I don’t know, I shrugged at this too. Well, someone sure is typing on something now, seeing me and wonders, “OH LOOK, BROKE THE FOURTH WALL!” well no… I’m sure someone is looking at me now, but who? Is there something like a fourth wall? Well, one thing’s true, I’m getting off topic…”

Hoot Loop decided to approach the group….
#33 Posted: 19:12:40 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
I think this is going to be the regular lenght of my chapters

Chapter 11- Lake guardian, or Lake betrayer?

Stealth Elf was the first to notice Hoot Loop. "Ah, I already heard someone thinking..." Hoot Loop looked at Stealth Elf, her teeth covered in blood "Eeuw, go clean yourself, HOO! it looks like goulash! HOO!" Hoot Loop covered his eyes. Stealth Elf quickly put on her scarf again. "Its gone... you can look again." Hoot Loop slowly took away his hand and looked at Stealth Elf. "Ah... That's better..." Hoot Loop laughed.
Aqua Strike walked next to Stealth Elf. "And who's this? Another Skylander?" Stealth Elf nodded "Yes, his name is Hoot Loop, another SWAP Skylander."
Aqua nodded.... "I think we should leave now, I can hear the lake crying, there's another fight!"
Aqua Strike suddenly had no attension for anything else, and ran away, Hoot Loop, Stealth Elf, Shikari and Emerald(secretly) followed him, trough grass and bushes, passing trees and rocks

Suddenly a blast of light flashed in thier face. Wen Stealth Elf got used to the light she looked straight into the clear water of a huge lake, but the water was moving... She looked up

There, in the middle of a bunch of Drow, there Sand Strike was... Fighting herself free... but lost, she got tied up...
Aqua Strike charged foreword. "No! Sand Strike! Hang on, LAKE GUARDIAN!" He came where he wanted to be, and slapped the Drow in thier faces using his tail, he scratched using his claws, and absolutely showed no mercy to the Drow, with fled after a short time. Aqua Strike ran over to Sand...
"Are you ok? Are you hurt?" Aqua Strike helped Sand Strike standing up. "I-I'm fine... They've cutted me severall times, but aside from that I'm fine, y-yeah..." Sand Strike struggled to say something, she collapsed. Aqua Strike embraced himself around the Terra-Drelfon. "Its ok, hang on..."
Stealth Elf was still looking at the water, she suddenly remembered she got a bag with her, and picks it up, got a small bottle out and filled it withthe Lake's water, then walked to Sand...
"Here, Drink this..." Aqua took it over "The Lake's water is said to only heal those who are true guardians..." He gave to bottle to Sand, who quickly drunk everything... Immediately feeling more healthy again.
"So Sand's a guardian." Emerald suddenly said from their backs.
"You followed us? HOO!" Hoot Loop said angry, he staff already ready for attack. "Yes, I did, only to-" Emerald spreaded her wings "-only to tell I'm the ruler of the Drow Army, MY MINIONS, RISE!"
Aqua Strike was ready for fight, Stealth Elf drew her daggers and Shikari's Dark-Aura started to push its preasure...
Hoot Loop was moving with his feet quickly, getting ready, in the sky thunderclouds appeared.

"Is that what I think? a Thunder show?" Aqua Strike said to himself, silently hearing Lighting's orders to the Power above... "It is, the long lasting one, the one we desire to see, the one she promised me to show..." Aqua shock his head. "Everyone, we'll kill this Army!"
Everyone charged forewords

Hoot Loop was slamming the Drow around him to pieces. Using his loop to teleport from place to place, everytime appearing with am uppercut, fireing DéjáBOOMs everywhere... But these didn't do much...
"Great! I'll use PsyBeam instead!" and a powerfull beam blasted the drow in the sky
"Where blasting off for the first tiiiimeeeeee!" A Drow yelled.
"Good for you" Hoot Loop joked. "I hate Team Rocked."

Sand Strike had a hard time getting the Drow off her, she slashed herself crazy and often called up some rocks to do the dirty work, but it wasnt enough, one Drow hitted her on the weakend place, and Sand Strike collapsed... This time there was no person to help her, and she got tied up again
"We'll bring this one to the master!" One Drow said, looking a tad stronger then the rest.
"Yeah! We'll devour her! whe-he-geh..." Another Drow said....
#34 Posted: 20:27:47 13/11/2013 | Topic Creator
thankyou

with pokemon references?

I'm gonna see if u can find them all
#35 Posted: 20:55:01 13/11/2013 | Topic Creator
yess, Dark Aura is Yveltal's eeh... thing

lol, Hoot Loop watches pokemon, so do the Drow smilie
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#36 Posted: 01:08:41 14/11/2013
This is great, babe! Aqua Strike is good!
#37 Posted: 06:40:16 14/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Im going to break the fourth wall... at least.. i think so
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me